Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

For MCB:: Satan/Devil?

bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 7:52:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?
Not wishing to disrupt the thread, just some valuable information for you -

Ask MCB to provide his Satan ideology using the J.ws earlier Interlinear they used for decades called the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT!

He will run a mile; fatally wounded still, typically dribbling his pathetic excuses for his refusal & failure to substantiate his claims, even benevolently allowing him his supposed insightful BotchTower Propaganda!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 4:20:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

Oh, boy, he's asking MadCornish, winner of last week's Weekly Stupid (my vote put him over the top, I might add), to speculate. This should be good.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:13:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 4:20:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

Oh, boy, he's asking MadCornish, winner of last week's Weekly Stupid (my vote put him over the top, I might add), to speculate. This should be good.

Madman, here is the chance you have been waiting for. Show us all how much you understand scripture.

The spotlight is waiting.

Bring on the show.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.

3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.

4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".

Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.

In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:58:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 4:20:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

Oh, boy, he's asking MadCornish, winner of last week's Weekly Stupid (my vote put him over the top, I might add), to speculate. This should be good.

I don;t need to speculate, the bible is very clear on those points, as you would know if you knew much about scripture beyond your erroneous beliefs.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:01:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:52:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?
Not wishing to disrupt the thread, just some valuable information for you -

Ask MCB to provide his Satan ideology using the J.ws earlier Interlinear they used for decades called the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT!

He will run a mile; fatally wounded still, typically dribbling his pathetic excuses for his refusal & failure to substantiate his claims, even benevolently allowing him his supposed insightful BotchTower Propaganda!


They still use it for the sole purpose they wanted it for and it still does exactly that job, however the details that Bulproof wants are all in the Hebrew Scriptures, or mostly so.

I never run from challenges to the truth, and have never even been "winged" on this site let alone fatally wounded, lol. Certainly not by bigots such as you.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:02:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:13:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/16/2013 4:20:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

Oh, boy, he's asking MadCornish, winner of last week's Weekly Stupid (my vote put him over the top, I might add), to speculate. This should be good.

Madman, here is the chance you have been waiting for. Show us all how much you understand scripture.

The spotlight is waiting.

Bring on the show.

Every post I make is a chance I have been waiting for, lol. I live to promote God's truth.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:47:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

You are asking a man if the "boogie man in the woods" is real. I'm sure you'll get answers from fearful Christians besides this man of fear.

Satan, devil, Lucifer, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, wicked, false prophets, antichrists, serpents, cheribum and the flaming sword are all the same thing. God created this delusion to keep His people from knowing Him and how He created us. As long as His people believe there's a real boogie man in the woods, they won't go into the woods to find out. Scientists are God's people who are in the woods to prove there is no boogie man. Now we know we're all made from invisible energy that Christians are still scared of.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:48:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.


2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.

3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.

4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".

Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.

In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:52:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 8:01:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:52:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?
Not wishing to disrupt the thread, just some valuable information for you -

Ask MCB to provide his Satan ideology using the J.ws earlier Interlinear they used for decades called the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT!

He will run a mile; fatally wounded still, typically dribbling his pathetic excuses for his refusal & failure to substantiate his claims, even benevolently allowing him his supposed insightful BotchTower Propaganda!


They still use it for the sole purpose they wanted it for and it still does exactly that job, however the details that Bulproof wants are all in the Hebrew Scriptures, or mostly so.

I never run from challenges to the truth, and have never even been "winged" on this site let alone fatally wounded, lol. Certainly not by bigots such as you.

Satan ( the boogie man in the woods ) has kept you from going in the woods to find out the Truth. Most Christians will never go into the woods to find the Truth that only us saints understand. You will remain in fear until after your flesh has perished, Then you'll awaken in a new Heaven and Earth where you'll never fear again.
bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?

What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:43:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?No, not exactly.

I am not sure about the 1/3rd, I don't recall that being said in scripture anywhere, but it was apparently a significant number.


What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?

That's a rather pathetically human interpretation.

For one thing spirit creatures do not have wings as such, they don't have a physical form.

Nor do they have need of literal swords. Both of the swords and wings are used in illustration of their power and speed.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:46:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:58:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 4:20:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

Oh, boy, he's asking MadCornish, winner of last week's Weekly Stupid (my vote put him over the top, I might add), to speculate. This should be good.

I don;t need to speculate, the bible is very clear on those points, as you would know if you knew much about scripture beyond your erroneous beliefs.

LMAO. It's always "very clear", isn't it? It's always so "very clear" that the BotchTower presents "Proof Positive" - until it become "Proof-Not-So-Positive" which digresses the "Proof Uncertain" and bottoms out as "Proof Negative", at which time another "new light" beams in and provides another "Proof Positive". And the cycle goes on.

Anyway, this is bulproof's party ... but I shall simply say, as I imagine that he will, that you did not really answer the questions as they were asked. He asked you what God did in this precise situation. You said the He formulated a "new plan". I doubt very seriously if he was asking what God did in response after the fact, but we'll see.

Carry on. Run rampant with your speculations, your guesses, your hunches - and tell us that the Bible is "very clear".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:47:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 9:43:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?No, not exactly.

I am not sure about the 1/3rd, I don't recall that being said in scripture anywhere, but it was apparently a significant number.


What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?

That's a rather pathetically human interpretation.

For one thing spirit creatures do not have wings as such, they don't have a physical form.

Nor do they have need of literal swords. Both of the swords and wings are used in illustration of their power and speed.

It's too bad you don't know the difference between the things of this world ( including our flesh ) and our invisible spiritual existence in the mind of our Creator. If you understood this, then the prophecies would make much more sense to you and all other Christians. But the sad fact is, only we saints understand this and anyone who God chose to believe our testimonies from our invisible existence in God.
bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:12:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 9:43:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?No, not exactly.

I am not sure about the 1/3rd, I don't recall that being said in scripture anywhere, but it was apparently a significant number.


What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?

That's a rather pathetically human interpretation.

For one thing spirit creatures do not have wings as such, they don't have a physical form.

Nor do they have need of literal swords. Both of the swords and wings are used in illustration of their power and speed.

The last sentence.

Answer the post, old man. BTW I'm nearly as old and way no where as stupid.

Now respond to my post. Thank you.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:33:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 10:12:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:43:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?No, not exactly.

I am not sure about the 1/3rd, I don't recall that being said in scripture anywhere, but it was apparently a significant number.


What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?

That's a rather pathetically human interpretation.

For one thing spirit creatures do not have wings as such, they don't have a physical form.

Nor do they have need of literal swords. Both of the swords and wings are used in illustration of their power and speed.

The last sentence.

Answer the post, old man. BTW I'm nearly as old and way no where as stupid.

Now respond to my post. Thank you.

You're certainly a demanding sinner, aren't you. It's too bad you can't listen to our Creator and become a more peaceful spirit.
bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:47:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 10:33:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:12:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:43:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?No, not exactly.

I am not sure about the 1/3rd, I don't recall that being said in scripture anywhere, but it was apparently a significant number.


What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?

That's a rather pathetically human interpretation.

For one thing spirit creatures do not have wings as such, they don't have a physical form.

Nor do they have need of literal swords. Both of the swords and wings are used in illustration of their power and speed.

The last sentence.

Answer the post, old man. BTW I'm nearly as old and way no where as stupid.

Now respond to my post. Thank you.

You're certainly a demanding sinner, aren't you. It's too bad you can't listen to our Creator and become a more peaceful spirit.

...
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:14:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 9:46:25 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:58:16 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 4:20:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

Oh, boy, he's asking MadCornish, winner of last week's Weekly Stupid (my vote put him over the top, I might add), to speculate. This should be good.

I don;t need to speculate, the bible is very clear on those points, as you would know if you knew much about scripture beyond your erroneous beliefs.

LMAO. It's always "very clear", isn't it? It's always so "very clear" that the BotchTower presents "Proof Positive" - until it become "Proof-Not-So-Positive" which digresses the "Proof Uncertain" and bottoms out as "Proof Negative", at which time another "new light" beams in and provides another "Proof Positive". And the cycle goes on.

Anyway, this is bulproof's party ... but I shall simply say, as I imagine that he will, that you did not really answer the questions as they were asked. He asked you what God did in this precise situation. You said the He formulated a "new plan". I doubt very seriously if he was asking what God did in response after the fact, but we'll see.

Carry on. Run rampant with your speculations, your guesses, your hunches - and tell us that the Bible is "very clear".

I don't guess or speculate, it is God's word, simple as.

However you are always welcome to carry on with your misinformation and misunderstanding, you will bear the consequences of it as will all who choose to listen to it. I won't because I have tried to point you to the truth.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:26:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 10:12:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:43:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/17/2013 9:11:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.

Now I would like you to supply these scriptures for the rest of us to peruse.
So was this angel/devil really braindead? According to your scriptures what did he hope to achieve by deceiving Eve? You claim RESPECT. Would you and your scripture care to explain that?
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
Do you have the passages that support this?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.
What were they called when this rebellion occurred and do you have some scripture to support this?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".
An omniscient, omnipotent god formulated a new plan cos his first plan fvcked up?
Is this also supported by scripture?

Can we see this scripture?
Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.
Up until now you haven't even mentioned evidence. WTF are you talking about now. The witchtower drivel has run out and you are attempting to ad lib?
In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.
This is the rebellious angel who took 1/3 of god's angels with him in a rebellion against god, as you have said, and turned himself into a snake and god told him he was a bad snake? Is all of that right so far?No, not exactly.

I am not sure about the 1/3rd, I don't recall that being said in scripture anywhere, but it was apparently a significant number.


What happened then? They had a barney with Mick and his boys, lots of wing flapping and fluffy sword waving. What then, go on you blokes get outa here your goin' down to earth for a spell of time out? Is that right so far?

That's a rather pathetically human interpretation.

For one thing spirit creatures do not have wings as such, they don't have a physical form.

Nor do they have need of literal swords. Both of the swords and wings are used in illustration of their power and speed.

The last sentence.

Answer the post, old man. BTW I'm nearly as old and way no where as stupid.

Now respond to my post. Thank you.

That's all the answer there is, and so all you are giong to get.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:35:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: "I don't guess or speculate, it is God's word, simple as."

Anna: Yeah, ya do. But for the benefit of others (because I already know how you must answer: all I have to do is read the WatchTower), would you please explain the following:

"Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared. Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, so that thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire." (Eze 28: 13-14)

Just who was this "anointed cherub"? Oh, and could you please speculate for us what "covereth" means up there?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 1:07:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 11:35:51 AM, annanicole wrote:
MCB: "I don't guess or speculate, it is God's word, simple as."

Anna: Yeah, ya do. But for the benefit of others (because I already know how you must answer: all I have to do is read the WatchTower), would you please explain the following:

"Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared. Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, so that thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire." (Eze 28: 13-14)

Just who was this "anointed cherub"? Oh, and could you please speculate for us what "covereth" means up there?

That "anointed cherub" was the one who made himself Satan by his rebellion, though here Ezekiel is applying it to the King of Tyre, but like so many such pronouncements it has two meanings as revealed by phrases such as "You were in ER42;den, the garden of God." which could not possibly apply to the king of Tyre.

Before he sinned the one who made himself into Satan was the "covering Cherub" meaning that he was a very powerful Angel, entrusted with overseeing the Garden of Eden , and while was while taking care of this commission that he became greedy and coveted the respect Adam and Eve were given God, wanting it for himself.

As always, there is not a scrap of speculation in that it is all knowledge which comes from my study of scripture and the wisdom God grants me through holy spirit to understand it (James 1:5-8). It is one of those "deep things of God" about which you only have a faulty human misunderstanding.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:21:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
MCB: "Before he sinned the one who made himself into Satan was the "covering Cherub" meaning that he was a very powerful Angel, entrusted with overseeing the Garden of Eden"

Anna: How did you come to the conclusion (other than by reading the BotchTower) that "cherub that covereth" means "a very powerful Angel, entrusted with overseeing the Garden of Eden."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:03:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:54:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.

According to scripture the Angel who made himself into Satan and the Devil, both of which are titles not name, made himself into those types when he decided he wanted the respect that Adam and Eve were given to God for himself, so he slandered God to Eve and convinced her that God was keeping something from her which was her right.


2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?

Again, according to scripture he was originally the Powerful Angle given the responsibility of "covering" or caring for, Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.

3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?

A number followed him in that course, yes, and they are now called demons.

4) What did god do in this precise situation?

He formulated a new plan to get the original plan back on course. This plan not only had to cure the situation current at the time, but be so convincing that it could never arise again, or if it did, God could just "point" to the evidence and basically say been there, done that, thrown the T shirt away, god bye".

Most of that evidence is now in, but there is still one thing to be done and that will take the bulk of the 1,000 years of Christ's reign to organise, and to give humanity a fair chance, as thoroughly as God does everything else.

In fact he announced the primary part of that plan to the serpent there and then, hough it has taken 6,000 years or more to get to this stage, and as I say the last stage will take the bulk of the last 1,000 years remaining after Satan's banishment from heaven.

Answer: bushirt Dr Tom Kerns
North Seattle Community College

ha satan:
the adversary

Who is Satan? Is he the devil, the source of all temptation and evil who shows up later in the Judeo/Christian tradition?

Here in the Book of Job the answer to that question is no.

"ha satan" is the hebrew phrase to be translated here, and the most literal translation is "the adversary." "Adversary," in this context, is a courtroom metaphor and refers to the advocate on the other side of the argument (i.e., the prosecution or the defense, depending on which side we're looking from). The Hebrew "ha" is simply the definite article, "the" in English.

"ha satan" is thus a common noun, not a proper noun; it is not someone's name, as in George or Harriet.

Nor is it, for example, especially in these early books of the Hebrew scriptures, the person "Satan," the evil being who is the source of all evil and temptation.

There is even some suggestion, though I do not personally take it very seriously, that this "ha satan" may be one of the "sons of God" who the Prologue says were there with God when this conversation with the adversary begins.
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:01:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 7:52:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?
Not wishing to disrupt the thread, just some valuable information for you -

Ask MCB to provide his Satan ideology using the J.ws earlier Interlinear they used for decades called the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT!

He will run a mile; fatally wounded still, typically dribbling his pathetic excuses for his refusal & failure to substantiate his claims, even benevolently allowing him his supposed insightful BotchTower Propaganda!


At 11/17/2013 8:01:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They still use it for the sole purpose they wanted it for and it still does exactly that job, however the details that Bulproof wants are all in the Hebrew Scriptures, or mostly so.

I never run from challenges to the truth, and have never even been "winged" on this site let alone fatally wounded, lol. Certainly not by bigots such as you.

You have been thrashed on every Topic!

Take your last fatal effort at Stauros! LMAO at NCB!

And your fatal claim to be an honest person when I proved YOU are a cheat & liar that even gave public criminal advice how people can avoid their Creditors & you claim that everything you do is supported & approved by the Jehovah that dumped you from the J.ws!

Again here and now you tried to run away from actually doing as was asked of you!

You ' claim ' to have a h-s guidance, you ' claim ' to have a jehovah behind you so with all that let's see you Prove your Satan ideology using the YLT & E.D?

I only have myself up against all those supernatural odds so I shouldn't have a hope, but I always do & remain vindicated whilst your (ahem) support remains impotent & outclassed by just simply your benevolent Saviour moi!

You can't & you won't even try to sustain your Satan claims as asked because you are a defeated clown - Monty Python Black-Knight!

You also have failed to show that these Story book ' Fallen angels ' were not a reference to humans?

Your credibility of being an honest man & teacher of truth lies in tatters at my feet & now Brooklyn Bethel, publishers of the BotchTower has a detailed record also of your disgraceful exploits!

Your vindicated mentor & Saviour moi!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:12:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 11:35:51 AM, annanicole wrote:
MCB: "I don't guess or speculate, it is God's word, simple as."

Anna: Yeah, ya do. But for the benefit of others (because I already know how you must answer: all I have to do is read the WatchTower), would you please explain the following:

"Thou wast in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, the topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was in thee; in the day that thou wast created they were prepared. Thou wast the anointed cherub that covereth: and I set thee, so that thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire." (Eze 28: 13-14)

Just who was this "anointed cherub"? Oh, and could you please speculate for us what "covereth" means up there?

At 11/17/2013 1:07:20 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That "anointed cherub" was the one who made himself Satan by his rebellion, though here Ezekiel is applying it to the King of Tyre, but like so many such pronouncements it has two meanings as revealed by phrases such as "You were in ER42;den, the garden of God." which could not possibly apply to the king of Tyre.
More of your ideological incompetence & BotchTower brainwashing BS!

Thou has been in Eden the garden of God." (vs. 13). It is reasoned that the real character must have been Satan the devil since the king of Tyre could not have lived contemporary with Adam and Eve. But the passage does not require the King of Tyre to have lived contemporary with Adam and Eve. It just requires the king to have been in Eden, the garden of God, but without specification as to time. Eden appears to have been an extensive area in which the garden was placed in the east. (Gen. 2:8; cf. Ezek. 27:23) (wrestedscriptures.com)

i.e. The location of Eden came within the physical Land the King of Tyre ruled & walked upon in Story book Land!

As usual, YOUR brainwashed Bethel BotchTower ideology remains in tatters at my feet!

The only thing ' deep ' about the Bethel BotchTower studies is they are deep in BS and dupes like YOU fell in to it!

Your vindicated mentor & Saviour moi!
bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:21:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I need some answers madman. Surely the witchtower can help?

At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:45:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 5:21:10 AM, bulproof wrote:
I need some answers madman. Surely the witchtower can help?

At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

I gave you the scriptural answers to that.

Have you not yet learned that cyber-bullying has no effect on me? I recognise it for what it is, and the pathetic nature of those who indulge in it as you do.

Nah, you aren't very good at learning are you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 6:11:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 5:45:58 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:21:10 AM, bulproof wrote:
I need some answers madman. Surely the witchtower can help?

At 11/16/2013 7:42:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have some questions for you madman.

1) When did satan become satan or the devil the devil.
2) What was the situation surrounding this occurrence?
3) Were any other angels involved in this occurrence?
4) What did god do in this precise situation?

I gave you the scriptural answers to that.

Have you not yet learned that cyber-bullying has no effect on me? I recognise it for what it is, and the pathetic nature of those who indulge in it as you do.

Nah, you aren't very good at learning are you.
You are a pathetic LIAR.

But you are a pathological LIAR as well.

Do your neighbours call you The Mad Corkscrew?

You pathetic little man, afraid of everything but especially the Armageddon that's coming in 1914.

Soft in the head corkscrew.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:38:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
REPEATED DUE TO LACK OF ANSWER

MadCornish, these requests for scriptural references are piling up on you from all quarters

MCB: "Before he sinned the one who made himself into Satan was the "covering Cherub" meaning that he was a very powerful Angel, entrusted with overseeing the Garden of Eden"

Anna: How did you come to the conclusion (other than by reading the BotchTower) that "cherub that covereth" means "a very powerful Angel, entrusted with overseeing the Garden of Eden."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."