Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 10:35:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This debate is a phenomenal exchange between very
articulate speakers.

I personally find the arguments of Ayaan Hirsi Ali to be profusely convincing.
If you have the time, do yourself the favor and watch this formal debate.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 10:38:11 AM
Ayaan Hirsi Ali takes the CON in this debate, fyi. She is a Somalian born ex-muslim who serves in the Parliament of London. She is currently in America for asylum, as she had targeted for a anti-muslim film she produced.
(The director was stabbed in the chest and the knife had a death-threat targeted at her on the handle).
Vidi, vici, veni.
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 1:57:45 PM
saw this a long time ago. pro's argument seemed to be based primarily on personal anecdotes. everything else was nonsense. terrible debate on their part.
that said, they had a tough job. saying islam is a religion of peace is like saying rob ford is committed to eliminating illegal drug trafficking in toronto.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 2:55:55 PM
At 11/16/2013 1:57:45 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
saw this a long time ago. pro's argument seemed to be based primarily on personal anecdotes. everything else was nonsense. terrible debate on their part.
that said, they had a tough job. saying islam is a religion of peace is like saying rob ford is committed to eliminating illegal drug trafficking in toronto.

I found the debate amazing, because Pro furnished almost every common position that's typically presented for their worldview on Islam. It provided an excellent reference for how irrational the whole position is.
Vidi, vici, veni.