Total Posts:135|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

No reason to believe

Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:34:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Christians have no reason to believe".

There is no evidence of Jesus, there is no evidence of god, there is no historical evidence found in the bible, Christians have no rational reason to believe as they do.
Kenneth Humphreys on the historicity of Jesus: "[It's] a dilemma for those who believe in him. Because on the one hand he supposedly overturned the world, it turned the world upside-down and triggered off this massive movement, but on the other hand he leaves no trace in historical record."
Kenneth is but one atheist, one who has the credentials of a post-graduate pedagogic certificate that endeavors against the angry hordes of Christians who are professing a false (non)academic belief in their god.
The evidence or even lack thereof is overwhelming, so why don"t Christian get it? Is it the primitive ape like mind bound in a religious fear of what they do not understand? Is it because core beliefs implanted by our parents (or society) when we were so young , is this too hard to let go of? Is it out of a self-righteous pomposity that holds on to the perception and promise of privilege? Is it all of the above"".. What do you think?
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:52:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:34:02 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
Christians have no reason to believe".

There is no evidence of Jesus, there is no evidence of god, there is no historical evidence found in the bible, Christians have no rational reason to believe as they do.
Kenneth Humphreys on the historicity of Jesus: "[It's] a dilemma for those who believe in him. Because on the one hand he supposedly overturned the world, it turned the world upside-down and triggered off this massive movement, but on the other hand he leaves no trace in historical record."
Kenneth is but one atheist, one who has the credentials of a post-graduate pedagogic certificate that endeavors against the angry hordes of Christians who are professing a false (non)academic belief in their god.
The evidence or even lack thereof is overwhelming, so why don"t Christian get it? Is it the primitive ape like mind bound in a religious fear of what they do not understand? Is it because core beliefs implanted by our parents (or society) when we were so young , is this too hard to let go of? Is it out of a self-righteous pomposity that holds on to the perception and promise of privilege? Is it all of the above"".. What do you think?

There is definitely evidence in The Bible that both believers and skeptics agree on. Most people who study the matter agree that Jesus did in fact exist (the scholars and historians who do not affirm this are part of a minority fringe). The question is what best explains the evidence.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:55:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Christians have no reason to believe .

...... what a joke . . . lol http://dadmansabode.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:27:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:55:50 PM, dadman wrote:
Christians have no reason to believe .

...... what a joke . . . lol http://dadmansabode.com...

Seriously. Stop spamming the forums with irrelevant nonsense. Every bloody post from you is another spammy link to your list of bible quotes that rarely has any actual relevance to the discussion you're butting into.

There are theists on this site whom I disagree with, yet respect. There are theists on this site that I don't respect.

And then there's you. Spamming is the lowest form of participation.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 8:37:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Reasons to believe ?? .. here http://www.reasons.org...

this might be more relevant ...... later :)
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 11:25:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 8:37:56 PM, dadman wrote:
Reasons to believe ?? .. here http://www.reasons.org...

this might be more relevant ...... later :)

Not really. You're just pointing to a website, yet again, rather than making any points of your own.

At least this time I don't think it's the shameless self-promotion you usually engage in--but that doesn't make it any less worthless. Worse, actually going there shows it's a website whose partisan hackery extends even unto making dishonest arguments, like that the Bible asserted the BBT (it doesn't, at all), or the old "fine-tuning" chestnut where "even the slightest changes in either the laws of gravity or electromagnetism would make stars impossible" which is, of course, a flat lie.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:47:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:52:58 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:34:02 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
Christians have no reason to believe".

There is no evidence of Jesus, there is no evidence of god, there is no historical evidence found in the bible, Christians have no rational reason to believe as they do.
Kenneth Humphreys on the historicity of Jesus: "[It's] a dilemma for those who believe in him. Because on the one hand he supposedly overturned the world, it turned the world upside-down and triggered off this massive movement, but on the other hand he leaves no trace in historical record."
Kenneth is but one atheist, one who has the credentials of a post-graduate pedagogic certificate that endeavors against the angry hordes of Christians who are professing a false (non)academic belief in their god.
The evidence or even lack thereof is overwhelming, so why don"t Christian get it? Is it the primitive ape like mind bound in a religious fear of what they do not understand? Is it because core beliefs implanted by our parents (or society) when we were so young , is this too hard to let go of? Is it out of a self-righteous pomposity that holds on to the perception and promise of privilege? Is it all of the above"".. What do you think?

There is definitely evidence in The Bible that both believers and skeptics agree on. Most people who study the matter agree that Jesus did in fact exist (the scholars and historians who do not affirm this are part of a minority fringe). The question is what best explains the evidence.

Answer: No, no not really, they don't dispute the possibility, because their discipline isn't designed to presume. I've just taken the next step, as there is absolutely NO evidence of Jesus, there for the claim he existed is false.

Again, there is NO evidence".
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:48:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 7:55:50 PM, dadman wrote:
Christians have no reason to believe .

...... what a joke . . . lol http://dadmansabode.com...

You are right, that web site is a complete joke!
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good

Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:23:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 5:47:30 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:52:58 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 7:34:02 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
Christians have no reason to believe".

There is no evidence of Jesus, there is no evidence of god, there is no historical evidence found in the bible, Christians have no rational reason to believe as they do.
Kenneth Humphreys on the historicity of Jesus: "[It's] a dilemma for those who believe in him. Because on the one hand he supposedly overturned the world, it turned the world upside-down and triggered off this massive movement, but on the other hand he leaves no trace in historical record."
Kenneth is but one atheist, one who has the credentials of a post-graduate pedagogic certificate that endeavors against the angry hordes of Christians who are professing a false (non)academic belief in their god.
The evidence or even lack thereof is overwhelming, so why don"t Christian get it? Is it the primitive ape like mind bound in a religious fear of what they do not understand? Is it because core beliefs implanted by our parents (or society) when we were so young , is this too hard to let go of? Is it out of a self-righteous pomposity that holds on to the perception and promise of privilege? Is it all of the above"".. What do you think?

There is definitely evidence in The Bible that both believers and skeptics agree on. Most people who study the matter agree that Jesus did in fact exist (the scholars and historians who do not affirm this are part of a minority fringe). The question is what best explains the evidence.



Answer: No, no not really, they don't dispute the possibility, because their discipline isn't designed to presume.

What does that even mean?

I've just taken the next step, as there is absolutely NO evidence of Jesus, there for the claim he existed is false.

Again, there is NO evidence".
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:46:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.
Well now so would I.

How did Michael/Gabriel (or whoever) or the holy ghost make a baby since they aren't by definition a MAN.

Do you see that it is you that is making this absurd claim?

Here>>>>>>>>> Do you know how babies are made without a man involved?

Off you go now, tell us.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:52:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:46:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.
Well now so would I.

How did Michael/Gabriel (or whoever) or the holy ghost make a baby since they aren't by definition a MAN.

Do you see that it is you that is making this absurd claim?

Here>>>>>>>>> Do you know how babies are made without a man involved?

Off you go now, tell us.

I already explained it the best I'm able.

How exactly do you accuse the God you don't believe in of rape using the book you say is completely made up and falsified? Now that's an absurd claim.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:16:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:52:12 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:46:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.
Well now so would I.

How did Michael/Gabriel (or whoever) or the holy ghost make a baby since they aren't by definition a MAN.

Do you see that it is you that is making this absurd claim?

Here>>>>>>>>> Do you know how babies are made without a man involved?

Off you go now, tell us.

I already explained it the best I'm able.

How exactly do you accuse the God you don't believe in of rape using the book you say is completely made up and falsified? Now that's an absurd claim.

Show me where I did that?

Oh dear.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:42:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 10:16:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:52:12 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:46:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.
Well now so would I.

How did Michael/Gabriel (or whoever) or the holy ghost make a baby since they aren't by definition a MAN.

Do you see that it is you that is making this absurd claim?

Here>>>>>>>>> Do you know how babies are made without a man involved?

Off you go now, tell us.

I already explained it the best I'm able.

How exactly do you accuse the God you don't believe in of rape using the book you say is completely made up and falsified? Now that's an absurd claim.

Show me where I did that?

Oh dear.

Ha. Maybe not today. Except you're throwing your defense in for the guy that is.

Oh dear.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:50:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here Do you know how babies are made without a man involved ?.

It's why it's called a miracle .. the virgin birth .. Isaiah 9:6

fulfilled in the fulness of time http://dadmansabode.com... Luke 1 ... come and learn
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:11:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Answer A really unrecallable source really, Christians! Some will argue she was 14, some 16, it"s all irrelevant to my OP really.

Jesus did not rape his mother.

Answer; Yes, he did".

First of all, she consented.

Answer: May the world never have to endure you having children! You cannot consent after the fact, you cannot consent when you are not given a choice, you cannot consent if you feel intimidated. There are many who disagree with my statement here, but most of them are already serving time in prison for rape!

I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

Answer: Cling to the obscure do you, well it doesn"t say he didn"t now does it! Listen up, giving birth is a sexual act, getting pregnant is a sexual act, if it wasn"t meant to be considered a sexual act, then why not just appear here on earth!

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Answer: I see, so you hear voices from imaginary friends and I am irrational am I?
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:13:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.

Answer: Really, then get off your arse and look it up, because it happens from time to time. : )
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:48:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
A Parthenogenesis pregnancy, birth without fertilization is extremely rare, and very unlikely in most cases. There are legitimate cases however where this has happened""of course, when the unlikely does happen, THE BABY IS ALWAYS A GIRL! Sorry Jesus, sucks to be you!
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:00:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A Parthenogenesis pregnancy, birth without fertilization is extremely rare, and very unlikely in most cases. There are legitimate cases however where this has happened""of course, when the unlikely does happen, THE BABY IS ALWAYS A GIRL! Sorry Jesus, sucks to be you!

never seen someone so haunted by our "so-called" myth . . . lol

The Foundations of the Virgin Birth .. Recorded Jan 31 1999 http://www.gty.org... .. full context http://dadmansabode.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 5:58:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 8:11:05 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Answer A really unrecallable source really, Christians! Some will argue she was 14, some 16, it"s all irrelevant to my OP really.

Jesus did not rape his mother.

Answer; Yes, he did".

First of all, she consented.

Answer: May the world never have to endure you having children! You cannot consent after the fact, you cannot consent when you are not given a choice, you cannot consent if you feel intimidated. There are many who disagree with my statement here, but most of them are already serving time in prison for rape!

I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

Answer: Cling to the obscure do you, well it doesn"t say he didn"t now does it! Listen up, giving birth is a sexual act, getting pregnant is a sexual act, if it wasn"t meant to be considered a sexual act, then why not just appear here on earth!

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Answer: I see, so you hear voices from imaginary friends and I am irrational am I?

Have you even read Luke 1? The angel shows up and says, "This is what's going to happen." And Mary agrees to it. That's not after the fact. You're making it up again.

Her age does matter or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. You're attempting to get an emotional reflex response out of it. There's nothing in the Bible or anywhere that says Mary was twelve that I'm familiar with. I'm guessing that's probably Catholic tradition, but I have no idea.

It not saying He didn't, isn't a really good argument for rape. Try that in court someday.

It not saying God didn't, let's try looking at his nature to determine if it's outside of his typical behaviour. God is compassionate and loving, patient and kind. Instead of wiping us off the face of the earth, He went through the trouble of redeeming us. He uses the relationship of marriage to describe this patient, loving relationship. God hates fornication. And you're telling me that God went through the trouble of forcibly taking an innocent young girl in an act of fornication to bring forth his holy Seed.

You, sir, are irrational.
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 5:59:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 8:13:24 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:36:55 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Do you know how babies are made? Or haven't you had that talk yet?

Do you know how babies are made without a man involved? That's the talk I'd love to hear.

Answer: Really, then get off your arse and look it up, because it happens from time to time. : )

Is the answer rape? Because if not, I'd say you're out of luck.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:06:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 10:00:32 PM, dadman wrote:
A Parthenogenesis pregnancy, birth without fertilization is extremely rare, and very unlikely in most cases. There are legitimate cases however where this has happened""of course, when the unlikely does happen, THE BABY IS ALWAYS A GIRL! Sorry Jesus, sucks to be you!

never seen someone so haunted by our "so-called" myth . . . lol

The Foundations of the Virgin Birth .. Recorded Jan 31 1999 http://www.gty.org... .. full context http://dadmansabode.com...
You are an absolute failure when it comes to discussion/debate aren't you?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:07:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 10:00:32 PM, dadman wrote:
A Parthenogenesis pregnancy, birth without fertilization is extremely rare, and very unlikely in most cases. There are legitimate cases however where this has happened""of course, when the unlikely does happen, THE BABY IS ALWAYS A GIRL! Sorry Jesus, sucks to be you!

never seen someone so haunted by our "so-called" myth . . . lol

The Foundations of the Virgin Birth .. Recorded Jan 31 1999 http://www.gty.org... .. full context http://dadmansabode.com...

Your GED is now recommended...
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:12:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 5:58:04 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:11:05 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Answer A really unrecallable source really, Christians! Some will argue she was 14, some 16, it"s all irrelevant to my OP really.

Jesus did not rape his mother.

Answer; Yes, he did".

First of all, she consented.

Answer: May the world never have to endure you having children! You cannot consent after the fact, you cannot consent when you are not given a choice, you cannot consent if you feel intimidated. There are many who disagree with my statement here, but most of them are already serving time in prison for rape!

I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

Answer: Cling to the obscure do you, well it doesn"t say he didn"t now does it! Listen up, giving birth is a sexual act, getting pregnant is a sexual act, if it wasn"t meant to be considered a sexual act, then why not just appear here on earth!

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Answer: I see, so you hear voices from imaginary friends and I am irrational am I?

Have you even read Luke 1? The angel shows up and says, "This is what's going to happen." And Mary agrees to it. That's not after the fact. You're making it up again.

Her age does matter or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. You're attempting to get an emotional reflex response out of it. There's nothing in the Bible or anywhere that says Mary was twelve that I'm familiar with. I'm guessing that's probably Catholic tradition, but I have no idea.

It not saying He didn't, isn't a really good argument for rape. Try that in court someday.

It not saying God didn't, let's try looking at his nature to determine if it's outside of his typical behaviour. God is compassionate and loving, patient and kind. Instead of wiping us off the face of the earth, He went through the trouble of redeeming us. He uses the relationship of marriage to describe this patient, loving relationship. God hates fornication. And you're telling me that God went through the trouble of forcibly taking an innocent young girl in an act of fornication to bring forth his holy Seed.

You, sir, are irrational.

Blaaa, blaa blaaaa my bible says I am to a gooder person blaaa blaaa because ignoreant ios the new smart,,,, my god, bllaaaaaa"You, sir, are irrational.

Answer: Luke, despite mythical Jesus"s explanation that all were uneducated and should remain so"..Luke could write, but Jesus was so unremarkable, he never wrote one word about your Jesus"..sorry, what were you saying again?
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Naysayer
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 8:24:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:12:24 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/19/2013 5:58:04 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:11:05 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Answer A really unrecallable source really, Christians! Some will argue she was 14, some 16, it"s all irrelevant to my OP really.

Jesus did not rape his mother.

Answer; Yes, he did".

First of all, she consented.

Answer: May the world never have to endure you having children! You cannot consent after the fact, you cannot consent when you are not given a choice, you cannot consent if you feel intimidated. There are many who disagree with my statement here, but most of them are already serving time in prison for rape!

I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

Answer: Cling to the obscure do you, well it doesn"t say he didn"t now does it! Listen up, giving birth is a sexual act, getting pregnant is a sexual act, if it wasn"t meant to be considered a sexual act, then why not just appear here on earth!

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Answer: I see, so you hear voices from imaginary friends and I am irrational am I?

Have you even read Luke 1? The angel shows up and says, "This is what's going to happen." And Mary agrees to it. That's not after the fact. You're making it up again.

Her age does matter or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. You're attempting to get an emotional reflex response out of it. There's nothing in the Bible or anywhere that says Mary was twelve that I'm familiar with. I'm guessing that's probably Catholic tradition, but I have no idea.

It not saying He didn't, isn't a really good argument for rape. Try that in court someday.

It not saying God didn't, let's try looking at his nature to determine if it's outside of his typical behaviour. God is compassionate and loving, patient and kind. Instead of wiping us off the face of the earth, He went through the trouble of redeeming us. He uses the relationship of marriage to describe this patient, loving relationship. God hates fornication. And you're telling me that God went through the trouble of forcibly taking an innocent young girl in an act of fornication to bring forth his holy Seed.

You, sir, are irrational.

Blaaa, blaa blaaaa my bible says I am to a gooder person blaaa blaaa because ignoreant ios the new smart,,,, my god, bllaaaaaa"You, sir, are irrational.

Answer: Luke, despite mythical Jesus"s explanation that all were uneducated and should remain so"..Luke could write, but Jesus was so unremarkable, he never wrote one word about your Jesus"..sorry, what were you saying again?

Jesus said all were uneducated and should remain so and Luke didn't write anything about Jesus?

I've never said, nor do I claim, that being a Christian makes me a better person than you. All of my hope and righteousness is Jesus Christ.
Chase200mph
Posts: 332
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 9:21:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 8:24:38 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:12:24 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/19/2013 5:58:04 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:11:05 PM, Chase200mph wrote:
At 11/18/2013 9:24:14 AM, Naysayer wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:55:44 AM, Chase200mph wrote:
In any event, Pro asks us to imagine a rapist saying:

1) I approve of raping children
2) Raping children is good


Answer: Oddly enough, your Jesus raped his own 12 year old mother, he advocates the Od Las that say you can sell your children as sex slaves, and that if you marry a girl after raping her, it isn't rape. your god does indeed approve of all of the above, the only real question is why would you associate with such a POS?

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Jesus did not rape his mother. First of all, she consented. I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.

Twelve years old? Where did you get that number?

Answer A really unrecallable source really, Christians! Some will argue she was 14, some 16, it"s all irrelevant to my OP really.

Jesus did not rape his mother.

Answer; Yes, he did".

First of all, she consented.

Answer: May the world never have to endure you having children! You cannot consent after the fact, you cannot consent when you are not given a choice, you cannot consent if you feel intimidated. There are many who disagree with my statement here, but most of them are already serving time in prison for rape!

I'm sure the recording of this event in Luke 1 was done by God with you in mind. The Bible says the power of the Holy Spirit came upon her and overshadowed her. It doesn't say that God had sex with Mary.

Answer: Cling to the obscure do you, well it doesn"t say he didn"t now does it! Listen up, giving birth is a sexual act, getting pregnant is a sexual act, if it wasn"t meant to be considered a sexual act, then why not just appear here on earth!

You are amazingly irrational in your accusations.
Answer: I see, so you hear voices from imaginary friends and I am irrational am I?

Have you even read Luke 1? The angel shows up and says, "This is what's going to happen." And Mary agrees to it. That's not after the fact. You're making it up again.

Her age does matter or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. You're attempting to get an emotional reflex response out of it. There's nothing in the Bible or anywhere that says Mary was twelve that I'm familiar with. I'm guessing that's probably Catholic tradition, but I have no idea.

It not saying He didn't, isn't a really good argument for rape. Try that in court someday.

It not saying God didn't, let's try looking at his nature to determine if it's outside of his typical behaviour. God is compassionate and loving, patient and kind. Instead of wiping us off the face of the earth, He went through the trouble of redeeming us. He uses the relationship of marriage to describe this patient, loving relationship. God hates fornication. And you're telling me that God went through the trouble of forcibly taking an innocent young girl in an act of fornication to bring forth his holy Seed.

You, sir, are irrational.

Blaaa, blaa blaaaa my bible says I am to a gooder person blaaa blaaa because ignoreant ios the new smart,,,, my god, bllaaaaaa"You, sir, are irrational.

Answer: Luke, despite mythical Jesus"s explanation that all were uneducated and should remain so"..Luke could write, but Jesus was so unremarkable, he never wrote one word about your Jesus"..sorry, what were you saying again?

Jesus said all were uneducated and should remain so and Luke didn't write anything about Jesus?

I've never said, nor do I claim, that being a Christian makes me a better person than you. All of my hope and righteousness is Jesus Christ.

Answer: Then all you hope in IS man.......
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.