Jump to topic:

A melting pot of Christian theology

ThunderClap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 4:30:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As the title suggests this is going to be like a common ground for Christians to share some theological arguments (not necessarily start debates), and we can let Proverbs 27:17 play out, "as iron sharpens iron, so does a person sharpen another." It can be anything from sharing denominational beliefs to arguments one would use to defend Christianity, and people can play devil's advocate. If any atheists are reading this and want a place for debate, I would recommend challenging someone to a debate instead of using this forum.
Do you hear the thunder?
janetsanders733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:01:15 PM
I like William Lane Craig and Ravi Zacharias's arguments for Morality. I believe the way they do pre-suppisitional apologetics is amazing. I think it is a great witnessing tool to use to skeptics/non-believers.
ThunderClap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:54:44 PM
At 11/18/2013 5:01:15 PM, janetsanders733 wrote:
I like William Lane Craig and Ravi Zacharias's arguments for Morality. I believe the way they do pre-suppisitional apologetics is amazing. I think it is a great witnessing tool to use to skeptics/non-believers.

I haven't heard anything from Ravi Zacharias. I do, however, personally consider William Lane Craig to be an intellectual.
Do you hear the thunder?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:04:28 PM
At 11/18/2013 7:54:44 PM, ThunderClap wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:01:15 PM, janetsanders733 wrote:

I haven't heard anything from Ravi Zacharias. I do, however, personally consider William Lane Craig to be an intellectual.

Well, he's using religion to turn a buck and as Lafayette says 'that's the name of the game'
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
janetsanders733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:27:39 PM
Haha yeah. Ravi and WLC are like the swords of Christianity. They cut through atheists arguments. I would love to see Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris debate both of them at once.

Sam Harris got his arguments sliced into pieces when he debated WLC on the issue of Morality being Natural or Supernatural.

http://www.reasonablefaith.org...