Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Gay Marriage / Must see

shamdoctor
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 1:08:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Gay marriage is becoming a fact of life. Some may say this is a sign of the times. One must admit, though that the Bible says what it says. And it certainly seems to be a chosen lifestyle.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 5:09:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?

No, in fact the opposite of abortion. If you're going to create a human life, then man up and take responsibility for it. That applies equally to males and females.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:04:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 5:09:04 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?

No, in fact the opposite of abortion. If you're going to create a human life, then man up and take responsibility for it. That applies equally to males and females.

Yes and in the REAL world that is sometimes not the case.

Your solution to this FACT of life is to let the child die, whether through neglect, either societal or parental, or by god's abortion techniques or by man's abortion techniques.

Is that the LOVE that your Christ taught? Or is it the hatred that your religion teaches?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:48:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 6:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 5:09:04 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?

No, in fact the opposite of abortion. If you're going to create a human life, then man up and take responsibility for it. That applies equally to males and females.

Yes and in the REAL world that is sometimes not the case.

What is it about the REAL WORLD that makes personal responsibility such an outdated and unrealistic expectation?? Are our expectations too high?? Are today's generations no longer capable of meeting such high expectations??

Your solution to this FACT of life is to let the child die, whether through neglect, either societal or parental, or by god's abortion techniques or by man's abortion techniques.

Is that the LOVE that your Christ taught? Or is it the hatred that your religion teaches?
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 8:01:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:48:49 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 6:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 5:09:04 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?

No, in fact the opposite of abortion. If you're going to create a human life, then man up and take responsibility for it. That applies equally to males and females.

Yes and in the REAL world that is sometimes not the case.

What is it about the REAL WORLD that makes personal responsibility such an outdated and unrealistic expectation?? Are our expectations too high?? Are today's generations no longer capable of meeting such high expectations??

Your solution to this FACT of life is to let the child die, whether through neglect, either societal or parental, or by god's abortion techniques or by man's abortion techniques.

Is that the LOVE that your Christ taught? Or is it the hatred that your religion teaches?
I noticed that you avoided the questions regarding LOVE.........well done you.

Now here is something that has escaped what you claim to be intelligence.

Just as in every generation for 200,000 years there are some people who are unprepared, incapable, uncaring, selfish or religiously indoctrinated when confronted with pregnancy.

It is no more prevalent now than it has ever been. It's just that there are certain cults who claim christianity for themselves erroneously that have a doctrine of HATE as opposed to the doctrine of the christ, which was and is LOVE.

That's you meatwagon. Live with it.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 8:47:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 8:01:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:48:49 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 6:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 5:09:04 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?

No, in fact the opposite of abortion. If you're going to create a human life, then man up and take responsibility for it. That applies equally to males and females.

Yes and in the REAL world that is sometimes not the case.

What is it about the REAL WORLD that makes personal responsibility such an outdated and unrealistic expectation?? Are our expectations too high?? Are today's generations no longer capable of meeting such high expectations??

Your solution to this FACT of life is to let the child die, whether through neglect, either societal or parental, or by god's abortion techniques or by man's abortion techniques.

Is that the LOVE that your Christ taught? Or is it the hatred that your religion teaches?
I noticed that you avoided the questions regarding LOVE.........well done you.

Now here is something that has escaped what you claim to be intelligence.

Just as in every generation for 200,000 years there are some people who are unprepared, incapable, uncaring, selfish or religiously indoctrinated when confronted with pregnancy.

It is no more prevalent now than it has ever been. It's just that there are certain cults who claim christianity for themselves erroneously that have a doctrine of HATE as opposed to the doctrine of the christ, which was and is LOVE.

That's you meatwagon. Live with it.

You can keep your liberal love.
bulproof
Posts: 25,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 8:54:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 8:47:31 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 8:01:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 7:48:49 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 6:04:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 5:09:04 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:57:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/19/2013 4:47:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:
See the beginning where the two women who will be raising the child are watching the real mom give birth to the child, who will eventually be given away, and raised by people other than her biological parents?? That says all that one needs to know about the mindset that can justify that.

So now you are promoting abortion?

Well how stupid can you get?

No, in fact the opposite of abortion. If you're going to create a human life, then man up and take responsibility for it. That applies equally to males and females.

Yes and in the REAL world that is sometimes not the case.

What is it about the REAL WORLD that makes personal responsibility such an outdated and unrealistic expectation?? Are our expectations too high?? Are today's generations no longer capable of meeting such high expectations??

Your solution to this FACT of life is to let the child die, whether through neglect, either societal or parental, or by god's abortion techniques or by man's abortion techniques.

Is that the LOVE that your Christ taught? Or is it the hatred that your religion teaches?
I noticed that you avoided the questions regarding LOVE.........well done you.

Now here is something that has escaped what you claim to be intelligence.

Just as in every generation for 200,000 years there are some people who are unprepared, incapable, uncaring, selfish or religiously indoctrinated when confronted with pregnancy.

It is no more prevalent now than it has ever been. It's just that there are certain cults who claim christianity for themselves erroneously that have a doctrine of HATE as opposed to the doctrine of the christ, which was and is LOVE.

That's you meatwagon. Live with it.

You can keep your liberal love.
Hey meatwagon what I have is LOVE, what you have is hate. Poor stupid individual who claims to follow the god of love.

Of course there is not a single passage in the bible that demonstrates this gods love. Not ONE!
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 2:46:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lol... For some reason the part about heteros burning in hell made me laugh.

I'm bisexual, and am a Catholic, and that's not what the Catholic church teaches about homosexuals... Sexual orientation isn't a sin in the Catholic church. It's the acts/willful desires. Maybe some Evangelicals think that if you're born as a homosexual, then you're automatically damned to hell... but this is just a misrepresentation of the Catholic church.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 3:12:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 2:46:10 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Lol... For some reason the part about heteros burning in hell made me laugh.

I'm bisexual, and am a Catholic, and that's not what the Catholic church teaches about homosexuals... Sexual orientation isn't a sin in the Catholic church. It's the acts/willful desires. Maybe some Evangelicals think that if you're born as a homosexual, then you're automatically damned to hell... but this is just a misrepresentation of the Catholic church.

If you're an open homosexual in the Catholic Church, you're not doing it right.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 3:21:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 3:12:31 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 11/19/2013 2:46:10 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Lol... For some reason the part about heteros burning in hell made me laugh.

I'm bisexual, and am a Catholic, and that's not what the Catholic church teaches about homosexuals... Sexual orientation isn't a sin in the Catholic church. It's the acts/willful desires. Maybe some Evangelicals think that if you're born as a homosexual, then you're automatically damned to hell... but this is just a misrepresentation of the Catholic church.

If you're an open homosexual in the Catholic Church, you're not doing it right.

You mean being a homosexual, or engaging in homosexual activity?

It's not like I go around to my fellow Catholics saying "Hey! Guess what! I'm attracted to men!"... I just don't see any reason to do that, but if any one were to ask me, I would answer them honestly.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 3:31:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 1:08:46 AM, shamdoctor wrote:
Gay marriage is becoming a fact of life. Some may say this is a sign of the times. One must admit, though that the Bible says what it says. And it certainly seems to be a chosen lifestyle.

No man ever chose to be a homosexual. Man was created male and female but only got one body to live with during this first age, with the exception of Adam and Eve, who were the first man to have a body of a male and one a female. All the offspring after them only had one body with male and female genes. This is why we have lesbianism and homosexuality. Ever since man existed in this world, there has been homosexuality, all planned and created by our Creator as a delusion called the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil." All the races and languages came from God's delusion, also, to confuse the minds of all His people. It was our Creator who planted the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in man's garden called this world.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 9:48:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 3:21:16 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 11/19/2013 3:12:31 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 11/19/2013 2:46:10 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Lol... For some reason the part about heteros burning in hell made me laugh.

I'm bisexual, and am a Catholic, and that's not what the Catholic church teaches about homosexuals... Sexual orientation isn't a sin in the Catholic church. It's the acts/willful desires. Maybe some Evangelicals think that if you're born as a homosexual, then you're automatically damned to hell... but this is just a misrepresentation of the Catholic church.

If you're an open homosexual in the Catholic Church, you're not doing it right.

You mean being a homosexual, or engaging in homosexual activity?

It's not like I go around to my fellow Catholics saying "Hey! Guess what! I'm attracted to men!"... I just don't see any reason to do that, but if any one were to ask me, I would answer them honestly.

I mean that the 2nd Vatican council clearly decided that you cannot partake in the sacraments if you are engaged in "disordered evil".
If you're a non-practicing homosexual..define non-practicing.

Heck...heterosexual men pretty much concede their biggest problem is the sheer "desire" for sex, which leads to some form of sin. (Fantasy, Pornography, loss of discipline[i.e. adultery])

How can anyone in the Catholic Church justify salvation? I'd go to hell on gluttony alone, since I can't ever take just one piece of gum...but resort to a chipmunk stuffed cheek of at least 5 pieces. (...and trust me, I realize I'm doing it).

It's such a semantic religion.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 9:58:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/20/2013 9:48:23 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 11/19/2013 3:21:16 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 11/19/2013 3:12:31 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 11/19/2013 2:46:10 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Lol... For some reason the part about heteros burning in hell made me laugh.

I'm bisexual, and am a Catholic, and that's not what the Catholic church teaches about homosexuals... Sexual orientation isn't a sin in the Catholic church. It's the acts/willful desires. Maybe some Evangelicals think that if you're born as a homosexual, then you're automatically damned to hell... but this is just a misrepresentation of the Catholic church.

If you're an open homosexual in the Catholic Church, you're not doing it right.

You mean being a homosexual, or engaging in homosexual activity?

It's not like I go around to my fellow Catholics saying "Hey! Guess what! I'm attracted to men!"... I just don't see any reason to do that, but if any one were to ask me, I would answer them honestly.

I mean that the 2nd Vatican council clearly decided that you cannot partake in the sacraments if you are engaged in "disordered evil".
If you're a non-practicing homosexual..define non-practicing.

Heck...heterosexual men pretty much concede their biggest problem is the sheer "desire" for sex, which leads to some form of sin. (Fantasy, Pornography, loss of discipline[i.e. adultery])

How can anyone in the Catholic Church justify salvation? I'd go to hell on gluttony alone, since I can't ever take just one piece of gum...but resort to a chipmunk stuffed cheek of at least 5 pieces. (...and trust me, I realize I'm doing it).

It's such a semantic religion.

I understand that. I'm not practicing homosexual behavior... Not involved in homosexual activity. However, saying someone is "homosexual" doesn't depend upon their behavior, but rather is a reflection of orientation.

Yeah, well there's been different views of sexual desires throughout the history of the Church, from saying sex is a necessary evil, to JPII's theology of the body, which is the most predominant now. Pretty much that sexual desires are good in themselves, as long as their used appropriately.

I don't really see how chewing that much gum is gluttony... I chew alot of tobacco sometimes when I'm stressed. Some things like that are debatable. Sure, "gluttony" is wrong, but it depends how you define gluttony. I'll admit that it's extremely difficult to be "holy," but it's not impossible. It depends how badly you want it I guess. Besides, if you're able to control your sexual desires that means you'll probably be able to control any other desires you have. "Fortior est qui, cupiditates suas, quam hostes subjecit." Braver is he who conquers his desires, than he who conquers his enemies.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."