Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

MCB self-proven devil worker & jebus' reject!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:58:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
As Jamie Oliver says -

"I'm so excited about this! "

So let's again re-step through your fatal admission MCB -

At 11/19/2013 5:47:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh we are all sinners . . . .

Oops! for MCB!

Everyone remaining in union with him does not practice sin; no one that practices sin has either seen him or come to know him. . . . . He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, . . . . (1 John 3:6,8) KIT Story book (J.ws Botchtower publication)

Henceforth we can truly & with unambiguous clarity re-confirm by your own testimony of admission to being a malignant sinner boy, that your very own propaganda denounces you as a liar, fraud and proven jebus' reject whose origin is with your Devil!

This is yet another keeper for moi and one of the best by your own confession of your lies & false claims!

How sweet my Truth remains vindicated whilst YOU & those malignant sinners like you remain in tatters at my feet & at the feet of your own propaganda!

Your forever vindicated & benevolent successful Cult buster & your ideological butt-kicker & Saviour, moi!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 3:45:58 PM
At 11/19/2013 7:58:19 AM, Composer wrote:
As Jamie Oliver says -

"I'm so excited about this! "

So let's again re-step through your fatal admission MCB -

At 11/19/2013 5:47:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Oh we are all sinners . . . .

Oops! for MCB!

Everyone remaining in union with him does not practice sin; no one that practices sin has either seen him or come to know him. . . . . He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, . . . . (1 John 3:6,8) KIT Story book (J.ws Botchtower publication)

Henceforth we can truly & with unambiguous clarity re-confirm by your own testimony of admission to being a malignant sinner boy, that your very own propaganda denounces you as a liar, fraud and proven jebus' reject whose origin is with your Devil!

This is yet another keeper for moi and one of the best by your own confession of your lies & false claims!

How sweet my Truth remains vindicated whilst YOU & those malignant sinners like you remain in tatters at my feet & at the feet of your own propaganda!

Your forever vindicated & benevolent successful Cult buster & your ideological butt-kicker & Saviour, moi!

Here are some more scriptures to show you sinners that you don't know our Creator or obey His commandments.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

John 3
19: And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20: For every one who does evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
21: But he who does what is true comes to the light, that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been wrought in God.

Most Christians hate the light that I testify from.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 7:55:51 AM
The quoting (as you also do) of at best hearsay text about MYTHICAL characters in a Story book fabricated by some humans means ZERO for ANY ideology that refers to it as their supposed evidence!

The legitimate evidence even a single word in ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' was given or came from a literal Supernatural divine being remains a constant zero!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 8:29:47 AM
At 11/20/2013 7:55:51 AM, Composer wrote:
The quoting (as you also do) of at best hearsay text about MYTHICAL characters in a Story book fabricated by some humans means ZERO for ANY ideology that refers to it as their supposed evidence!

The legitimate evidence even a single word in ANY acclaimed ' holy-text ' was given or came from a literal Supernatural divine being remains a constant zero!

Unbelievers like you and all atheists and Christians have no idea who our Creator is. I don't need any scriptures to speak for God.
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 10:12:11 AM
At 11/20/2013 8:29:47 AM, bornofgod wrote .. I don't need any scriptures to speak for God .

why would anyone waste their time entertaining this constant zero

just have a good laugh .. roll eyes and shake head and freakn move on

I'm glad he spells "bornofgod" w/ a small g . . . . the god of this world to be more precise
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 12:11:34 PM
At 11/20/2013 10:12:11 AM, dadman wrote:
At 11/20/2013 8:29:47 AM, bornofgod wrote .. I don't need any scriptures to speak for God .

why would anyone waste their time entertaining this constant zero

just have a good laugh .. roll eyes and shake head and freakn move on

I'm glad he spells "bornofgod" w/ a small g . . . . the god of this world to be more precise

Christians are wannabe saints who think by reading words in a Bible makes them saints. All us saints knew that antichrists and false prophets came from the "beast" and practice religion and believe in religious ideas instead of our true Creator who we speak for.