guen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 11:41:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
mathematical miracles
Some mathematical miracles in Quran:
This part will be about some words and that how many times they are repeated on quran:
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
The moon= 27 times( moons ecliptic cycle around earth lasts 27 days)
""A month""=12 times
""that day" and ""resurrection day"" = 70 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

What is the number of the sura Honey-bee (nahl) 16
How many verses does the sura Honey-bee have? 128 (16*8)
The number of chromosomes of the male honey-bee 16
The number of chromosomes of the female honey-bee 32 (16*2)

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26
How many times is the word?"God" used from the beginning of the sura, till the end of 25th verse which is the only verse wherein 26 the properties of iron mentioned? 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888
The ratio of seas to earth %71
The ratio of lands to earth %29

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25
For God the likeness of Jesus is as that of Adam whom he created out of dust, then said to him "Be", and he was. (3:59)

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79
guen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 11:51:32 AM
some miracles from quran
Surat ar Rum:
The Byzantines have been defeated, In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoice. In the victory of Allah . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
That points the conclusion of hundreds years of war between byzantines(roman empire) and Persians. At the beginning of 7th century, persians invaded parts of syria and Anatolia, the ""nearest lands"" in this surah. They conquerd the Damascus in 613, and Jerusalem in 614. Egypt surrendered to them in 615-616. They even sieged the Constantinople, capital of roman empire. İt was the common belief that the byzantine empire was going to collapse soon. Muslims" number were very few and they very powerless against the enormous hostility towards them in Mecca. They wanted the byzantines to win against persians because they were worshipping to one god and following the Jesus who is one of the 5 great one among all prophets. People of Mecca laughed at Muhammad(pbuh) because he said that byzantines are going to be victorious. İn 622, which was 7 years later that this quran said romans will win, Roman emperor Heraclius defeated Persians at battle in Issus. Until 624 war continued at persian lands. İn december of 626, romans defated the persians very heavily"

Surat al Fath,27-28: Certainly has Allah showed to His Messenger the vision in truth. You will surely enter al-Masjid al-Haram, if Allah wills, in safety, with your heads shaved and [hair] shortened, not fearing [anyone]. He knew what you did not know and has arranged before that a conquest near [at hand]
Masjid al haram is the name of Kabah in Mecca. Only one year after the coming of that verse; Muslims conqured the Mecca, without any bloodshed.

Surat an Nur, 55: Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.
That verse came at a time in which Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) has declared newly that he is a prophet of god. And muslims were very few and powerless even against the hostility and murders and tortures of the folk of their own city, Mecca. So how did Muhammad(pbuh) knew that islam will take over the World very soon?

Surat al Alaq 1-5: Recite in the name of your Lord who created -Created man from a clinging substance, Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous, Who taught by the pen -Taught man that which he knew not.
The ""clinging substance"" in this verse, is recited as the Word ""Alaq"" which gives the surah its name. These 5 verses also the very first verses of quran that given to our prophet by god via the Angel Gabriel. Alaq means "" A small part of meat that sticks"" in arabic. İsn"t that the stage of the human embryo that sticks to Wall of uterus?

Surat al Dhariyat, 47: And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.
According to big bang theory, universe is still expanding"

THE Name of ""Haman"":
Surat al Qasas: 28: And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think he is among the liars."
Surat al Gafir 36: And Pharaoh said, "O Haman, construct for me a tower that I might reach the ways - The ways into the heavens - so that I may look at the deity of Moses; but indeed, I think he is a liar." And thus was made attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the [right] way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin.
The french scientist Dr Maurice Bucaile wrote a book named ""moses and egypt"". İn that book, dr Maurice tells that the name of "" haman"" was written in the quran, that the objections which are made at past, to the way that quran uses the name of haman"" and how the scientific findings proved that the quran used that name exactly the right way.
The name ""haman"" was also written on Torah, but in the torah Haman is a persian ruler, not the same person Quran told. So, at the past, some christian scholars claimed that Prophet muhammad has copied that name from the Torah, but he copied it wrong.
The french archelogist Jean Fran"ois Champollion has discovered a hieroglyph called Rosetta Stone. Some name lists could be taken from that new-found hieroglyph. At the new eyptian kingdom name lists, the name Haman was written as the chief of the stone-workers.At the Hof Museum in vienna, it is told that haman was very close to the Paraoh. (Walter Wreszinski, Aegyptische Inschriften aus dem K. K. Hof Museum in Wien, 1906, J. C. Hinriesche Buchhandlung). ( Herman Renke; Die Aegyptischen Personnennamen, Vierzeischnis der namen, Verlag Von J. J. Augustin in Gl"ckstadt, Band I, 1935)
Maurice Bucaille gave the name ""HAMAN"" to a french archelogist and told that this name is from a 7th century arabic hand-writing(he does not give the name of quran on purpose just to see his reaction) .The french archeologist told that it is impossible that a 7th century arabic handwriting contains any information about hiyeroglyphs of egypt. Nonetheless, he said that he will check the name list of Pharaoh"s palace( which was taken from hieroglyphs) and recommend to Maurice Bucaille look into "" Dictionary of Personal Names of the New Kingdom by Ranke" Bucaille found out that Haman was the chief of the stone-workers by looking into german hieroglyph transliteration list. Moreover, the name ""haman"" was aslo written on a monument that was taken to Vienna.
guen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 11:55:48 AM
FEMALE HONEYBEE, BUILDER OF HER OWN CELL:
And your Lord revealed the female honeybee; build homes in mountains, and trees, and in the hives people built for you. (16:68)
In narrating the doings of the honeybee, the Quran uses the feminine gender. In Arabic, verbs are conjugated according to gender. The use in the Quran of the feminine gender in conjugation shows that the acts were performed by the female bee. To translate the honeybee in question with the addition of the adjective "female" before the honeybee would be natural. (It should be noted however that the orthography of both the feminine and the masculine is the same for honeybee.) The working of the female honeybee is described in the Quran as follows:

GEOIDAL FORM OF THE WORLD

79:30: And after that He spread the earth.
The Arabic word "dahw" means rotundity like that of the ostrich"s egg. The above verse was also interpreted to refer to the shaping of the earth in the form of an ostrich egg. Prof. Dr. Suleyman Atefl, former head of Religious Affairs in Turkey, gives the following definition of the word, based on the famous Arabic dictionary Lisan u"l Arab: "The word "dahw" means to spread out, giving (something) a round shape." The word "dahw" had also been defined as a game played with walnuts. Derived from the same stem, the word "medahi" referred to round stones. Despite the meaning of rotundity concealed in words derived from the word "dahw" there have been translators for whom a spherical earth was difficult to conceive, who had to translate it as "to spread out." The actual shape of the earth does have the shape of an ostrich egg. Thus the shape of the earth is spheroid with depressions at the poles. The exact figure of the earth which had posed a problem throughout history was established by the Quran.

DIAMETERS OF THE EARTH AND SPACE:
O society of jinns and men, cross the diameters of the heavens and the earth, if you have the ability, then pass beyond them. But you cannot, unless you acquire an authorization. (55:33)
The Arabic word for diameter is "kutr" of which the plural is "aktar;" this refers to the fact that the heavens and the earth have a plurality of diameters. The Arabic language has a special plural to express "duality;" the word aktar expresses a magnitude superior to one or two. We must be careful in the case of three-dimensional objects; "diameter" exists only in spheroid figures. In the case of a perfect sphere we cannot speak of a plurality of diameters, for, in a perfect sphere, there can be only one diameter. We observe in the verse the use of the plural, which is remarkable.
WELL PROTECTED ROOF
And We made the sky a well protected roof. Still they turn away from its signs. (21: 32)
THE UNIVERSE IN GASEOUS STATE
Then He turned to the heavens, and it was in a gaseous state. And said to it, and the earth; "Come into existence, willingly or unwillingly." They said, "We come willingly." (41:11)
THE POINT OF DEPARTURE OF OUR ODYSSEY
Do not these disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were an integrated mass, which We then split, and from water We made all living things? Will they not believe even then? (21:30)
ALL AFLOAT IN ORBITS
It is He who created the night and the day, and the sun, and the moon; each of them floating in an orbit. (21: 33)
IDENTITY ON FINGER TIPS
Does the human being think that We cannot assemble his bones? (75:3)
Surely, We are able to reconstruct even his fingertips. (75:4)
HANGING ON THE WALL OF UTERUS
Then We placed him as a drop in a firmly established lodging(23:13)
Then We developed the drop into a hanging"(23:14)

At the last era of the Ottoman Empire, an english statesman called a question to an islamic scholar: you muslims say that everything can be found in Quran. But, every scientific invention that is found on last centuries came from the West. if everything can be found in quran, then why havent you made that inventions? İslamic scholar answered that question like this: first reason: Quran also posses a role to support the prophethood of muhammad. So if quran states everything in detail, people of the 6-7th century would not understand that and abondon muhammad. Second reason: Prophet muhammad lived a limited life, like all of us. His life span was limited. So the quran, which was send by allah to his prophet through a 23 years of time, can not state everything in detail, that would be impossible in a short time like 23 years. Third reason is that: if quran states everything in a way that everyone can understand, evil people might use these knowledge against the humanity. So there are some keys to understand that knowledge and that key is given to very few"
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 12:20:36 PM
At 11/20/2013 11:41:32 AM, guen wrote:
mathematical miracles
This part will be about some words and that how many times they are repeated on quran:
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26
How many times is the word?"God" used from the beginning of the sura, till the end of 25th verse which is the only verse wherein 26 the properties of iron mentioned? 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25
For God the likeness of Jesus is as that of Adam whom he created out of dust, then said to him "Be", and he was. (3:59)

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

People who love numbers can apply numbers to anything but they certainly don't know our Creator's love.
guen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 6:57:37 AM
At 11/20/2013 12:20:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

People who love numbers can apply numbers to anything but they certainly don't know our Creator's love.

I am not trying to be rude but i think most of the words like these are memorized words, which does not have meaning...
You say muslims do not know our creators'love?
here is a poem written by a famous muslim poet; Yunus Emre, for GOD:

Your love alienated me from myself
I need you, just you
I burn in your desire all the time
I need you, just you

I don't feel sad about poverty
And I don't take pride in wealth
It's your love that cheers me up
I need you, just you

Paradise,as they have described it
with a bunch of luxurious palaces and houris in it
Better be granted to the ones who ask for it
I need you, just you

My name is Yunus
and as time goes by, the flames of love exceed in my heart
I have just one goal in the two worlds
I need you, just you

here is another poem for Allah:

With the rocks and mountains high, Let me call, my Lord, on Thee.
At the dawn with birds that fly, Let me call, my Lord, on Thee.

With Isa, raised on high, With Musa on Sinai,
With the rod that he holds by, Let me call, my Lord, on Thee.

With thankful praise addressed to God With the Koran"s "Say: He is God",
With bare feet, head uncovered, Let me call, my Lord, on Thee.

With Ayyub in suffering drear With Yaqub shedding many a tear
With Muhammad, loved so dear, Let me call, my Lord, on Thee.

With this song, Yunus regales, Singing with the nightingales,
With the Truth"s most loving slaves, Let me call, my Lord, on Thee
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 7:19:25 AM
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

Apophenia the need to see relevant patterns where there are none. Not a miracle just a disorder.
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:44:24 AM
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

Dude leave this mircales.. because they coming here and saying some people write with that order... see this https://www.youtube.com... they cnot dispriove this one... or take from this site http://godalone.org... (u can read the book free) its about primes, twin primes, twin prime companions, composites, semi-primes, tri-primes, quad-primes, quint-primes "
If u eat u excrete it cant be helped
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 10:24:18 AM
At 11/21/2013 6:57:37 AM, guen wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

I am not trying to be rude but i think most of the words like these are memorized words, which does not have meaning...

I need you, just you
I need you, just you

I need you, just you

I need you, just you

My name is Yunus
I need you, just you

Just because a sinner writes a poem to our Creator doesn't mean they know Him. Numerous religious people have written poems to a Creator they've never known. Only us saints and prophets have known our Creator because we're chosen to speak for Him. We are His Voice.
guen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:34:53 PM
At 11/21/2013 10:24:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

I need you, just you
I need you, just you

I need you, just you

I need you, just you

My name is Yunus
I need you, just you

Just because a sinner writes a poem to our Creator doesn't mean they know Him. Numerous religious people have written poems to a Creator they've never known. Only us saints and prophets have known our Creator because we're chosen to speak for Him. We are His Voice.

Look, if by 'not knowing or loving the creator' you mean we are not believing in jesus; well you are wrong. We muslims are believing in Jesus. In fact Isa(jesus)(peace be upon him) is one of the 5 highest prophets, alongside Noah,Abraham,Moses and Muhammad(peace be upon all of them) We also believe in, that Jesus have been raised to place of Angels and will be sent back to Earth, before the doomsday. He will set the world to rightness and make masses of people come to Islam. He will die on earth and will be buried as a muslim.( I explained on another post that every prophet came to earth from Adam to Muhammad were muslims)
However, if you mean that we dont know the creator because we dont believe that jesus is son of god; you are right,we dont believe it. Even Jesus's himself does not say that he is god or son of god, i posted a text on'jesus wa not crucified and other matters'thread that terminology of father and son in bible means 'master' and 'servant' The belief of Jesus being the actual son of god or god incarnate entirely comes from Roman Empire and 'Council Of Nicea'. Before council of nicea, there were hunderds of different bible copies and several schools of christianity. some of these schools were teaching that Jesus is a messenger of god. But all of these schools were destroyed by Roman Empire, which also tried to kill Jesus' himself. And they accepted that christianity consists of believing that Jesus is son of god and God incarnate on that council. Then they destroyed the other copies of bible and declared that the council was directed by gods' himself and whoever question the council will be a heretic. That is where the entire belief of todays' christianity comes. Why are you placing your entire faith to god in the hands of some priests of roman empire. All you have to do is to put aside your presumptions. Being a muslim does not mean abondoning Jesus, it means embracing him and Allah.. Our creator...
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 6:55:12 PM
Only us saints and prophets have known our Creator because we're chosen to speak for Him. We are His Voice.
Pastor Tracy in bornofgods own town where he begs for hand-outs, has already confirmed bornofgod is a LIAR! that spreads his lies even publicly on the Internet!

bornofgod is preparing himself for the Lake of Fire where ALL his lying kind will end up, says his Story book! (Rev. 21:8) ESV Story book
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 7:03:47 PM
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

SubhanAllah! I must immediately repent and turn back to the sirat al mustaqeem. I would have never left Islam if I had known this.
Just kidding, this bs doesn't prove anything and is the farthest thing from a miracle.
I could pull out similar statistics from many books.
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 7:05:10 PM
Just right off the bat, the word "day" is used 475 times in the Qu'ran, actually.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 8:59:00 PM
At 11/21/2013 6:55:12 PM, Composer wrote:
Only us saints and prophets have known our Creator because we're chosen to speak for Him. We are His Voice.
Pastor Tracy in bornofgods own town where he begs for hand-outs, has already confirmed bornofgod is a LIAR! that spreads his lies even publicly on the Internet!

bornofgod is preparing himself for the Lake of Fire where ALL his lying kind will end up, says his Story book! (Rev. 21:8) ESV Story book

Are you having fun?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:04:06 PM
At 11/21/2013 12:34:53 PM, guen wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

I need you, just you
I need you, just you

I need you, just you

I need you, just you

My name is Yunus
I need you, just you

Look, if by 'not knowing or loving the creator' you mean we are not believing in jesus; well you are wrong. We muslims are believing in Jesus. In fact Isa(jesus)(peace be upon him) is one of the 5 highest prophets, alongside Noah,Abraham,Moses and Muhammad(peace be upon all of them) We also believe in, that Jesus have been raised to place of Angels and will be sent back to Earth, before the doomsday. He will set the world to rightness and make masses of people come to Islam. He will die on earth and will be buried as a muslim.( I explained on another post that every prophet came to earth from Adam to Muhammad were muslims)
However, if you mean that we dont know the creator because we dont believe that jesus is son of god; you are right,we dont believe it. Even Jesus's himself does not say that he is god or son of god, i posted a text on'jesus wa not crucified and other matters'thread that terminology of father and son in bible means 'master' and 'servant' The belief of Jesus being the actual son of god or god incarnate entirely comes from Roman Empire and 'Council Of Nicea'. Before council of nicea, there were hunderds of different bible copies and several schools of christianity. some of these schools were teaching that Jesus is a messenger of god. But all of these schools were destroyed by Roman Empire, which also tried to kill Jesus' himself. And they accepted that christianity consists of believing that Jesus is son of god and God incarnate on that council. Then they destroyed the other copies of bible and declared that the council was directed by gods' himself and whoever question the council will be a heretic. That is where the entire belief of todays' christianity comes. Why are you placing your entire faith to god in the hands of some priests of roman empire. All you have to do is to put aside your presumptions. Being a muslim does not mean abondoning Jesus, it means embracing him and Allah.. Our creator...

Do you think I'm a Christian? If you look at my testimonies in this forum, you will realize that our Creator informed me of how Christianity got started by antichrists who stole the written and spoken words from us saints and used them to start their own churches. There were thousands of Christ-like false Christian churches who's members were imitating the saints of God. Not one Christian has ever been a saint who speaks for our Creator. Christians are all liars.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:21:37 PM
At 11/21/2013 6:55:12 PM, Composer wrote:

My flesh and your flesh along with all the flesh of man will be destroyed and burned up in the lake of fire, which is the illusion of hot molten lava melting the crust of this earth. This fire of God will end this first age.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 8:32:55 AM
At 11/21/2013 7:03:47 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

SubhanAllah! I must immediately repent and turn back to the sirat al mustaqeem. I would have never left Islam if I had known this.
Just kidding, this bs doesn't prove anything and is the farthest thing from a miracle.

Do it please!
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 5:45:16 PM
Do it please! :

Just for fun I actually tried this with Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. I used word search on a pdf file. Easy. You thought it would be hard didn't you?

I just started with a search for the word rose (as in the flower) and it appeared 4 times (the 5th instance was rose as in the past-tense of rise).
Next I searched for 'thorn' and it also appeared 4 times.
WOAHH!!
MIRACLE!!

AND then I searched for "life" there were 14 instances! AND GUESS WHAT? "death" also appears 14 times. MIND = BLOWN!

The word 'feed' appears once and so does the word 'hungry'.
"Athens" is mentioned 25 times. Guess what? The coastline of Athens city is 25 km long.

This is the result of just 10 minutes! I am just getting started. I encourage everyone to join the fun!
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 4:40:14 AM
At 11/22/2013 8:32:55 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

Do it please!

You heard about the bible code?
http://en.wikipedia.org...
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 4:41:13 AM
At 11/22/2013 5:45:16 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Do it please! :

Just for fun I actually tried this with Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. I used word search on a pdf file. Easy. You thought it would be hard didn't you?

I just started with a search for the word rose (as in the flower) and it appeared 4 times (the 5th instance was rose as in the past-tense of rise).
WOAHH!!
MIRACLE!!

AND then I searched for "life" there were 14 instances! AND GUESS WHAT? "death" also appears 14 times. MIND = BLOWN!

"Athens" is mentioned 25 times. Guess what? The coastline of Athens city is 25 km long.

This is the result of just 10 minutes! I am just getting started. I encourage everyone to join the fun!

All bow to the prophet ;)
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 5:17:51 AM
Do it please! :

WOAHH!!
MIRACLE!!

in surah araf who reject our signs is like a dog
in the quran - who reject Our signs appears 5 - dog - 5 hhhhhh
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 5:21:11 AM
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

please watch this https://www.youtube.com... and explain to us... its only 1 hour and its only a scratch!
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 5:22:24 AM
At 11/23/2013 5:17:51 AM, Somecrap wrote:
Do it please! :

WOAHH!!
MIRACLE!!

woof woof. I'd rather be a dog than a follower of paedophile muhammad.
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 5:25:32 AM
At 11/23/2013 5:22:24 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 11/23/2013 5:17:51 AM, Somecrap wrote:
Do it please! :

WOAHH!!
MIRACLE!!

woof woof xDDDDD ok good luck
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 5:28:59 AM
At 11/23/2013 5:21:11 AM, Somecrap wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

please watch this https://www.youtube.com... and explain to us... its only 1 hour and its only a scratch!
are you trying to say that it is only 'scratching the surface'?
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 5:31:57 AM
At 11/23/2013 5:28:59 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 11/23/2013 5:21:11 AM, Somecrap wrote:
mathematical miracles
""a day"" =365 times
""days""= 30 times
""A month""=12 times

Sexual crime 24
Transgression 24
Wrath 24

Benefit 50
Corruption 50

Angels 88
Devil 88

Iron 26
Iron"s atomic number 26

Sea 32 32/45=71.111
Land 13 13/45=28.888

Hope 8
Fear 8

Sun 33
A light 33
Shadow 33

Rich 26(13X2)
Poor 13

Tree 26
Plant 26

Adam 25
Jesus 25

Sabbath 7

Men of wisdom 16
Mad 16

Act 108
Response 108

Righteousness 20
Reward 20

Satan 11
Seek refuge 11

Mercy 79

Guide 79

are you trying to say that it is only 'scratching the surface'?

yes mr.smart https://www.youtube.com...
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 7:24:36 AM

why do you say paedophile? I am not muslim, and I do not believe in any religion, but I think it is not acceptable to say pedophile, first of all:

1. it will be insulting and disrespect to the belief of others, anyway, let us say you are telling the truth.

2. pedophile is someone who is interested in girls younger than 13 and WHO HAS AVERSION TO WOMAN WHO IS OLDER THAN 15. did he have aversion to have sex with women older than 15? I think no, prophet of islam, Muhammet had at least (if not more than) 10 wives who were older than 15, then he is not pedophile.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 7:30:56 AM
At 11/23/2013 7:24:36 AM, Artur wrote:

why do you say paedophile? I am not muslim, and I do not believe in any religion, but I think it is not acceptable to say pedophile, first of all:

1. it will be insulting and disrespect to the belief of others, anyway, let us say you are telling the truth.

2. pedophile is someone who is interested in girls younger than 13 and WHO HAS AVERSION TO WOMAN WHO IS OLDER THAN 15. did he have aversion to have sex with women older than 15? I think no, prophet of islam, Muhammet had at least (if not more than) 10 wives who were older than 15, then he is not pedophile.

Aisha was 9 years old when Muhammed consummated their marriage. He is a paedophile according to the standards you just set even if he did have older wives. Remember many paedophiles even today have wives, do we let them free from molesting children?
http://en.wikipedia.org...
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 7:48:45 AM
I can not quote and reply, when I write answer it says:

Profanities are not allowed in the forums.

anyway, I wiull try:

I have not denied that Aisha was older than 13 oir they get married before 10.

but it doesnot make him pedophile, in order to be pedophile: you need passion for children while you have aversion for the older.

for example:
to be homosexual, male needs passion for males and aversion for females, if he has passion for both then it is wrong to say: he is homosexual, he is biseuxal,

pedophilea is like that, Muhammet was not pedophile. you may blame him for having sex with children, but having sex with children doesnot mean that he is 100% pedophile, as long as a male has passion for olders, then he is not pedophile.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 7:58:21 AM
At 11/23/2013 7:48:45 AM, Artur wrote:

anyway, I wiull try:

but it doesnot make him pedophile, in order to be pedophile: you need passion for children while you have aversion for the older.

for example:
to be homosexual, male needs passion for males and aversion for females, if he has passion for both then it is wrong to say: he is homosexual, he is biseuxal,

pedophilea is like that, Muhammet was not pedophile. you may blame him for having sex with children, but having sex with children doesnot mean that he is 100% pedophile, as long as a male has passion for olders, then he is not pedophile.

I agree with what you are saying. But then should we just say Muhammed had sex with children and older women,as if having sex with children is OK. No, unfortunately this is the way people are classified even if I agree with your analysis.

BTW according to wikipedia, Paedophile can be classified as "individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger." (1)This means Muhammed even if it was not exclusive interest in Aisha, it was primary as she was Muhammeds favourite wife.(2) So we can call Muhammed a paedophile.

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org...
(2) http://en.wikipedia.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 8:20:03 AM
At 11/23/2013 7:48:45 AM, Artur wrote:

anyway, I wiull try:

for example:

You need to get past the Islamic definitions of sexual orientations.

A 50yr old man married a 6yr old girl and fvcked her when she was 9yrs old.

We have no idea of what they did before he fvcked her. For 3yrs. But regardless, he was a paedophile.

How many of his prepubescent slave girls did he fvcxk?

Cos all of those are available.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin