Chrislam in every Cathedral?

WhiteChevalier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 8:45:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good morn/ev.
I'm a happy first-year student of well-known Pembroke College.,, Well now really I'm not such happy since I found out that local chapel from time to time is used for Islamic preaches. I am Catholic and I was shocked when altar boy told me about that. I don't know Arab and cannot understand that wild howling. The imam could just curse this place and congregation. Surely Muslim audience would praise him as well. All in all it is foully letting those Christian haters proclaim that 'allah is greater' in the church. This is not religion, just ignorant cult denying any scientific progress and hating everyone not praying to their false prophet. Can hardly imagine if some Christian priest would try to do the same in mosque. In five minutes the police would get him outside in one piece (if they make it) or in parts.
So now one of the most beautiful Quads in the University is desecrated and I was so looking forward to pray in it. Even here Muslim newcomers managed to dishallow Christian values of the country given them asylum and doles. Now they are calling to kill 'infidels' from the Catholic stand.
The world is turned upside down. Kick away all violators!
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:06:39 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is full of fifty kinds of crap?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:22:37 AM
It might be true...

BWAHAHHAHAHA.

If it is true, I would like it from a different source, just to be sure.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 7:19:56 PM
At 11/21/2013 8:45:19 AM, WhiteChevalier wrote:
Good morn/ev.
I'm a happy first-year student of well-known Pembroke College.,, Well now really I'm not such happy since I found out that local chapel from time to time is used for Islamic preaches. I am Catholic and I was shocked when altar boy told me about that. I don't know Arab and cannot understand that wild howling. The imam could just curse this place and congregation. Surely Muslim audience would praise him as well. All in all it is foully letting those Christian haters proclaim that 'allah is greater' in the church. This is not religion, just ignorant cult denying any scientific progress and hating everyone not praying to their false prophet. Can hardly imagine if some Christian priest would try to do the same in mosque. In five minutes the police would get him outside in one piece (if they make it) or in parts.
So now one of the most beautiful Quads in the University is desecrated and I was so looking forward to pray in it. Even here Muslim newcomers managed to dishallow Christian values of the country given them asylum and doles. Now they are calling to kill 'infidels' from the Catholic stand.

What about catholic priests who violate altar boys?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:35:34 PM
At 11/21/2013 7:19:56 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 11/21/2013 8:45:19 AM, WhiteChevalier wrote:
Good morn/ev.

What about catholic priests who violate altar boys?

Well obviously that's ok cos god told 'em too and there is no prohibition on paedophilia in the great book of spells.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 1:32:22 AM
"I'm a happy first-year student of well-known Pembroke College.,, Well now really I'm not such happy since I found out that local chapel from time to time is used for Islamic preaches."

Why would someone allow Muslims to proclaim their message from a Christian chapel? I doubt that's true.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 8:08:40 AM
Whether true or not, that's a political "problem" if you want to make it a problem, I don't think Muslims just came and preached in the church, there must be some agreements!! so you surely can't call it a violation if you want to blame someone, you shouldn't blame the Muslims but your leaders.

Somehow this reminds me of Jesus peace be upon him preaching in the synagogue. They're calling for the same God anyways.