Jump to topic:

Whovianism

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 4:50:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Are you a follower of he who heals all wounds, temporally or physically, the all-influencing Doctor?
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 7:02:22 PM
At 11/23/2013 4:50:41 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
Are you a follower of he who heals all wounds, temporally or physically, the all-influencing Doctor?

I'm not quite sure of whom you are speaking of here. Jesus? Mohammad? Buddha? Or are you speaking of God himself? Or am I way-off-base altogether?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 7:04:50 PM
At 11/23/2013 7:02:22 PM, Idealist wrote:

I'm not quite sure of whom you are speaking of here. Jesus? Mohammad? Buddha? Or are you speaking of God himself? Or am I way-off-base altogether?

I believe he is referring to the great Dr. Who.
Debate.org Moderator
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 9:10:54 PM
I love all twelve of him!

No, sir. Thirteen!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 4:48:36 PM

Yes. I blindly follow a fictitious character! I'm exactly like those Yahweh people!
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved