Jump to topic:

Our Creator loves His creation

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:40:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Before any visible world appeared, our Creator was busy planning his creation within His mind. No man or animal ( created beings ) were present as God ( our Creator ) began creating many worlds ( dreams and visions ) for His creation to experience for eternity. Since man didn't exist at the time He made plans, there was no one around to witness His created beings ( images ) as He spoke them into existence. Everything God speaks is the Truth and as created beings, we cannot deny it.

In order for His created beings to learn who we are, God made plans to reveal Himself and His eternal plan ( will ) for His creation by establishing the Word in the beginning. The Word of God is His voice that would be used to speak everything into existence and to reveal Himself through His images ( the flesh ) called the prophets and saints. His prophets and saints were to be used to witness His eternal plan ( past, present and future ) and testify to it in writing and speaking in a language they learn as a child. God's language ( hidden knowledge ) is invisible so He needs to have it spoken into worldly languages that each prophet or saints spoke from childhood.

God puts words from these learned languages into the mind of each one of His prophets and saints so He could have them write or speak them according to His hidden language ( invisible knowledge ) that reveals the past, present and future in a clear understandable way. However, the world and the flesh that was formed for this first age was made to confuse man into believing what he sees is God's creation, instead of the true creation which is invisible energy that is known about today. The things we see of this world, including our own flesh, is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil during this first age. It's also called Lucifer, Devil, Satan, etc. This was needed in order for God to contact His servants called the prophets and saints within the mind ( which is the mind of our Creator ). The contrast between this world, the flesh and the languages that we describe this world with and our true created existence as energy divides man into two nations. one called the Earthly Kingdom that we see and the Heavenly Kingdom that we can't see.

The Earthly Kingdom that we see ( Satan ) is the delusion that keeps God's people from knowing their true existence as God's spoken invisible images ( energy ) within His mind. God was able to connect with His prophets and saints through His mind with knowledge ( thoughts ) that were completely different than the thoughts ( knowledge ) of this world that man uses to describe his flesh and the things of this Earthly Kingdom. With this contrast of thoughts, God was able to get the flesh of His prophets and saints into obedience to His commandments with these new thoughts that man has never heard before. Once God has the flesh of His prophet or saint obedient to His commands, then He has them write or speak words in their own languages that God puts in their mind. From these testimonies, God reveals His plan for His invisible creation.

God's hidden knowledge is much different than the Earthly visible knowledge that the flesh of this age understands. Despite the Earthly knowledge that deceives man, God used the visible things of this world to help us saints understand the invisible world we came from but it has to be taught to us through analogies ( parables ), which are stories that take us from the visible experiences of this Earthly Kingdom to the invisible world ( the true creation of God ) that no man has ever known. God used thousands of prophets and saints to reveal His hidden knowledge to learn who we are and where we came from.

God is very close to revealing His last details to how we were created. He has been using my flesh to testify to His invisible eternal plan with all the latest information that has been revealed through His latest technology that He taught His people to build starting with basic bricks from earthen materials back in the days of the Babylonian Empire. He taught men how to build things through His plan called the "beast" by putting thoughts into their minds without them knowing Him. Then God taught these men how to build these ideas ( thoughts ) with their hands and this is the "mark of the beast" that is written about in the book of Revelation.

God had already created the latest technology before any visible Earthly Kingdom existed so He had to teach His people how to build this technology with one thought ( idea ) at a time starting with having certain chosen people look at the stars and draw imaginary lines from star to star to get building shapes. The star constellations, then, became man's false gods that they built on the earth. God gave them stories in their minds to go along with their buildings and these stories resulted in different languages today. This is where all the religions, governments and laws of men came from to teach men how to build the latest technology of telescopes, microscopes, computers, internet, etc. to use as analogies to teach us saints who we are. Now we know that we're made of invisible energy ( Heavenly Kingdom ) that was spoken into existence by the Word of God, which is God's first invisible creation called His voice. This energy making machine is how God took His planned thoughts and put them into motion, which we know as vibrations of energy. Energy is information and all information came from our Creator's mind.

It won't be long before this first age is destroyed, which only means that our flesh and everything in this world will be changed by our Creator. The next age will contain many different worlds ( visions and dreams ) for His creation to enjoy but our flesh and the things in the worlds we experience will be completely different than what we see in this world today. Our new flesh will never be used to experience death in the next age. We'll never experience accidents, disease, wars, destruction from weather changes, anger, jealousy, hate, or anything that we experienced in this world of this first age.

God loves His creation more than you'll ever know during this age. You will learn about His love in the next age as we all experience His love together. We saints get to experience His love ( hidden knowledge of the future ) in this age but in a world that is loved by His people. It is very difficult to see His people confused and in fear of this world that they don't understand. But after He destroys their flesh in this age, they will never remember living in this confusing world that causes them fear. Their new flesh will rejoice in the mind of our Creator for eternity.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 10:51:17 AM
Well written bornofgod :) A bit lengthy, a bit exclusive and dogmatic. Left me wondering a few things. All in all it was an interesting read. Thank's for sharing.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 1:06:33 PM
At 11/26/2013 10:51:17 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Well written bornofgod :) A bit lengthy, a bit exclusive and dogmatic. Left me wondering a few things. All in all it was an interesting read. Thank's for sharing.

Believers ( chosen friends of God ) can hear the Truth while unbelievers reject Him and His thoughts. Welcome my friend.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:16:01 PM
At 11/26/2013 1:06:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Believers ( chosen friends of God ) can hear the Truth while unbelievers reject Him and His thoughts. Welcome my friend.
YOU have already been exposed as a multiple LIAR!

BRAD the lying saint? LMAO at BRAD!

YOUR CREDIBILITY BRAD = ZERO!

Your vindicated mentor, your ideological butt-kicker & YOUR Saviour moi!

QED
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 4:01:57 AM
At 11/26/2013 6:16:01 PM, Composer wrote:

QED

What is a multiple LIAR?

I am new to debate.org, I heard it was a place you could freely express yourself without ridicule or very little of it. Supposedly people were respectful. Perhaps they were wrong. I hope your post is not indicative of things to come. It is getting hard to find a place where people don't hide behind a keyboard throwing rocks at anyone who is different.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 9:51:56 AM

QED

Some will agree with you but others won't. I could care less what you or others think about me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 9:54:48 AM
At 11/27/2013 4:01:57 AM, SemperVI wrote:

QED

What is a multiple LIAR?

I am new to debate.org, I heard it was a place you could freely express yourself without ridicule or very little of it. Supposedly people were respectful. Perhaps they were wrong. I hope your post is not indicative of things to come. It is getting hard to find a place where people don't hide behind a keyboard throwing rocks at anyone who is different.

You won't find any peace in this world my friend. God made this world as a delusion from our peaceful created world that we won't experience until after this one is destroyed. Although, I am at peace today since I have the knowledge to know the future of God's creation.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:02:30 AM
Borno aka Brad, you are still a well-documented liar who plainly and maliciously stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian, whereas her own emails to debate.org confirm the fact that she is not a lesbian and indeed has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you.

There is positively no need for you to talk about "us saints" such as yourself on the one hand, while you spread lies about other people on a public forum. You are simply a poor soul with delusions that you are special - yet your own lies entrapped you.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:07:18 AM
At 11/27/2013 10:02:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
Borno aka Brad, you are still a well-documented liar who plainly and maliciously stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian, whereas her own emails to debate.org confirm the fact that she is not a lesbian and indeed has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you.

There is positively no need for you to talk about "us saints" such as yourself on the one hand, while you spread lies about other people on a public forum. You are simply a poor soul with delusions that you are special - yet your own lies entrapped you.

Your poor spirit is being deceived by your rich flesh. I am very happy that God planned on killing all the flesh of this world so that man's spirit will be freed forever.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:10:34 AM
At 11/27/2013 10:07:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Your poor spirit is being deceived by your rich flesh. I am very happy that God planned on killing all the flesh of this world so that man's spirit will be freed forever.

I tender the post again since Brad appears happy that his sinful flesh will be destroyed soon by an assassin's bullet. What's the date of that, again? I'm gonna mark my calendar.

Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:13:27 AM
At 11/27/2013 10:10:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/27/2013 10:07:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I tender the post again since Brad appears happy that his sinful flesh will be destroyed soon by an assassin's bullet. What's the date of that, again? I'm gonna mark my calendar.

Well documented by liars. Even the flesh of Pastor Tracy is a liar like yours and mine are. The only difference is that God has total control of my flesh today so that He can use it for His purpose to reveal His hidden knowledge that you sinners can't understand.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 3:59:13 PM
At 11/27/2013 9:51:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

QED

Some will agree with you but others won't. I could care less what you or others think about me.

Nobody believes you because every time we test you; you fail. What kind of soda I'm a drinking bornofgod? If you can't answer that, why should anyone believe you about the whole universe?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 9:00:35 AM
At 11/27/2013 3:59:13 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 11/27/2013 9:51:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

QED

Nobody believes you because every time we test you; you fail. What kind of soda I'm a drinking bornofgod? If you can't answer that, why should anyone believe you about the whole universe?

God is the only one who can test us saints because He's the Creator of everything. Stupid people can't even test themselves because they don't know how they were created.