Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist Profile

Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 12:40:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This personality tends to assimilate the devil's own.

-stubborn arrogance that can't afford even fake humility

- self-important assertion into unwelcome environment by trolling

- dismissal of superior logic by changing the subject disingenuously

- profanely slithering forked tongue (cuss words and distracting lies),
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 1:11:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 12:40:52 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
This personality tends to assimilate the devil's own.

-stubborn arrogance that can't afford even fake humility

- self-important assertion into unwelcome environment by trolling

- dismissal of superior logic by changing the subject disingenuously

- profanely slithering forked tongue (cuss words and distracting lies),

This is the profile of most Christians who come to hear the spoken Word I preach. They try excuse themselves ( lie ) when asked why they keep disobeying the commandments of God.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 3:55:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 3:49:53 PM, slo1 wrote:
I'm with the Saint on this one. More usual than not the one calling everyone else a snake is the snake.

----------
These accusations could go between each other for hours. I don't mind the hypocrisy if it succeeds in taking down the real culprits with me. The sacrifice is worth the exposure.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 5:41:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 12:40:52 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
This personality tends to assimilate the devil's own.

-stubborn arrogance that can't afford even fake humility

- self-important assertion into unwelcome environment by trolling

- dismissal of superior logic by changing the subject disingenuously

- profanely slithering forked tongue (cuss words and distracting lies),

The personality of the theist

- stubbornness masked by large numbers and claiming to have humility while failing to display it.

-self-important assertion into the unwelcome environment of science and math by trolling it with useless, unverifiable, unfalsifiable claims.

-dismissal of facts and knowledge for circular logic and attempting to win the conversation not by proving their side, but simply making claims about the opponent and not his arguments.

-using fear tactics and generalities about atheists. Such as, misunderstanding the atheist viewpoint, as well as scientific theory of evolution, and using Pascal's wager, or "You'll burn in hell!" (I have seen this multiple times)
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 5:46:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Of course this is not all theists. If I take the worst qualities from each and every theist I have ever met, then this is the profile I get. I know plenty of theists who are quite rational, kind people who respect good arguments, or will politely decline to arguments. I have seen this of many atheists as well.

So please stop making these ad hominem attacks Human_Joke. They are getting really annoying. Yes I swear every once in a while. Yes I will make fun of you when you make ridiculous unbacked claims, but I don't try to win an argument by doing this or backing away from your arguments. If you feel like I missed something, quote me, re-post it, and I'll see it in my notifications.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:14:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 6:07:28 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
Theists are stupid

------
Atheists are too arrogant to maintain such a taxing thoughtstyle. It is not original. You're thinking on borrowed minds. Parrot.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:24:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 6:14:26 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:07:28 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
Theists are stupid

------
Atheists are too arrogant to maintain such a taxing thoughtstyle. It is not original. You're thinking on borrowed minds. Parrot.

Atheists seem arrogant because they're superior. Teaching the truth is hard but necessary.
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:32:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 6:24:00 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:14:26 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:07:28 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
Theists are stupid

------
Atheists are too arrogant to maintain such a taxing thoughtstyle. It is not original. You're thinking on borrowed minds. Parrot.

Atheists seem arrogant because they're superior. Teaching the truth is hard but necessary.

---------
Now, it's that kinda delusions of grandeur that will get you laughed at. Teaching the truth is hard for you because you're misinformed. Plus, atheism can't be the hope of the world; it lacks accurate ambition. Inflated ambition that is pompous and pedantic. Besides, you're too far behind to catch up. I have a 2000yr head start.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:42:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 6:32:32 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:24:00 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:14:26 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:07:28 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
Theists are stupid

------
Atheists are too arrogant to maintain such a taxing thoughtstyle. It is not original. You're thinking on borrowed minds. Parrot.

Atheists seem arrogant because they're superior. Teaching the truth is hard but necessary.

---------
Now, it's that kinda delusions of grandeur that will get you laughed at. Teaching the truth is hard for you because you're misinformed. Plus, atheism can't be the hope of the world; it lacks accurate ambition. Inflated ambition that is pompous and pedantic. Besides, you're too far behind to catch up. I have a 2000yr head start.

Poor misguided fool. Atheists are the enlightened world of truth, science and reason, Atheists are the future, and as religion continues to die out so does its ignorance and stupidity. Only then can true peace be accomplished.
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:48:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 6:42:46 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:32:32 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:24:00 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:14:26 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:07:28 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
Theists are stupid

------
Atheists are too arrogant to maintain such a taxing thoughtstyle. It is not original. You're thinking on borrowed minds. Parrot.

Atheists seem arrogant because they're superior. Teaching the truth is hard but necessary.

---------
Now, it's that kinda delusions of grandeur that will get you laughed at. Teaching the truth is hard for you because you're misinformed. Plus, atheism can't be the hope of the world; it lacks accurate ambition. Inflated ambition that is pompous and pedantic. Besides, you're too far behind to catch up. I have a 2000yr head start.

Poor misguided fool. Atheists are the enlightened world of truth, science and reason, Atheists are the future, and as religion continues to die out so does its ignorance and stupidity. Only then can true peace be accomplished.

----------
What did I say about being pompous? You sound like...the Antichrist. Offering peace while promising the demise of faith. Good luck on nonviolence. You'll have to turn the other cheek.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 6:56:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 6:48:28 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:42:46 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:32:32 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:24:00 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:14:26 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
At 11/26/2013 6:07:28 PM, Sleevedagger wrote:
Theists are stupid

------
Atheists are too arrogant to maintain such a taxing thoughtstyle. It is not original. You're thinking on borrowed minds. Parrot.

Atheists seem arrogant because they're superior. Teaching the truth is hard but necessary.

---------
Now, it's that kinda delusions of grandeur that will get you laughed at. Teaching the truth is hard for you because you're misinformed. Plus, atheism can't be the hope of the world; it lacks accurate ambition. Inflated ambition that is pompous and pedantic. Besides, you're too far behind to catch up. I have a 2000yr head start.

Poor misguided fool. Atheists are the enlightened world of truth, science and reason, Atheists are the future, and as religion continues to die out so does its ignorance and stupidity. Only then can true peace be accomplished.

----------
What did I say about being pompous? You sound like...the Antichrist. Offering peace while promising the demise of faith. Good luck on nonviolence. You'll have to turn the other cheek.

What childish uneducated nonsense you spew, such a pity, such a waste. All you have is threats of violence, however this is very common in faith cults so I don't hold it against you. You're one of the reason why its left up to Atheists to carry the truth for future generations.
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:02:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What truth? Atheism has nothing to offer but a plausible lie about God. Anything else is not exclusive to atheism.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:14:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 7:02:11 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
What truth? Atheism has nothing to offer but a plausible lie about God. Anything else is not exclusive to atheism.

"A plausible lie" ?

So you're saying that you believe it to be possible that God doesn't exist?

The truth of free inquiry and common sense thinking, something religion has never had or condoned. The human race is centuries behind because of your type of cult ignorance. Times have changed people can see for the first time, and are waking up to truth.
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:20:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If religion is the prevention of advancement to the point of blowing ourselves to smithereens, so be it. Please tell me atheists were involved with the invention of nukes.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:36:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 7:20:50 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
If religion is the prevention of advancement to the point of blowing ourselves to smithereens, so be it. Please tell me atheists were involved with the invention of nukes.

We haven't blown ourselves up to smithereens, not the last time I looked anyway. many people worked on the Manhattan project many religious people as well. Matter of fact it was the weapon that won the war. Nuclear energy is also allowed millions of people to have access to energy, as well as allowing medical treatment that saves lives by the thousands.

whats your point?
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:42:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Nukes may seem worth the trouble now, but all it takes is a Jack Bauer-caliber crisis to cause absolute regret.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:53:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 7:42:52 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Nukes may seem worth the trouble now, but all it takes is a Jack Bauer-caliber crisis to cause absolute regret.

That's neither here or there, the very fact Nuclear weapons won the war, could be the very reason you're even alive to care. Also all the millions it does help would never of happened, so many would of just suffered and died anyway. Or are you saying that's regrettable too?
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 7:56:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I refer you to my previous statement since you ignored it and yet is still relevant to your question.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 8:00:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 7:56:53 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
I refer you to my previous statement since you ignored it and yet is still relevant to your question.

How did I not answer the question or have you nothing else substantial to write about?
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 8:07:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
First you said its neither here or there; are you retracting that? Then you asked if all the benefits of nuclear energy are regrettable...which I anticipated by saying they may be worth the trouble now...

If anything I AM the one waiting for the next point.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 8:16:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 8:07:24 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
First you said its neither here or there; are you retracting that? Then you asked if all the benefits of nuclear energy are regrettable...which I anticipated by saying they may be worth the trouble now...

If anything I AM the one waiting for the next point.

Then it seems I have to dumb it down for you like a little child. Your statement is neither here or there, because you stated it was something to do with atheists when in fact it was made by many religious people as well. So I ask again whats your point?
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 8:20:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
With Iran's ambitions, it is both here and there. A radical Muslim is only more useless than atheism cuz atheists can't afford to be too evil.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 8:26:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 8:20:52 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
With Iran's ambitions, it is both here and there. A radical Muslim is only more useless than atheism cuz atheists can't afford to be too evil.

"Atheists can't afford to be too evil"

What are you referring to exactly?

"A radical Muslim is only more useless than atheism"

So you're agreeing that region is bad, and the cause of any such nuclear strike would be religious based?
Human_Joke65
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 8:37:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Violent atheists are more revealing than violent believers. Hostile atheism would have a higher quality of threatening power. Its true nature would be unraveled. Since ideas are superior to inaction, the momentum of atheism would spiral outta control, drifting off a cliff at high speed.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
Sleevedagger
Posts: 129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 9:00:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/26/2013 8:37:08 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Violent atheists are more revealing than violent believers. Hostile atheism would have a higher quality of threatening power. Its true nature would be unraveled. Since ideas are superior to inaction, the momentum of atheism would spiral outta control, drifting off a cliff at high speed.

" Violent atheists are more revealing than violent believers"

How do you figure this? You give absolutely no suggestion of how this actually is, so at present such a statement is completely baseless.

You're also suggesting that violence exists in religion at the same time trying to denounce atheism as being violent which completely contradicts your entire statement.