Jump to topic:

Atheist Ambush

Human_Joke65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 6:57:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You atheists can't touch this. Comedy is my God. Holiness, laughter. It heals, yet also attacks with intrinsic grace, allowing room for dismissal. The wrath of comedy consists of mischief and trolling. Chaotic intentions cloud the battlefield of debate. God of War? Sarcastic fire burns through shields of defensiveness. Speed demons subtly coordinate comebacks to mockery. Blah blah blah comedy metaphors yada yada yada. This satirical paradigm of joking procedure is improvised. Do not try this at home.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 7:03:12 PM
funny to see these atheists totally haunted by our so-called "myth" 24/7/365

Matthw 25:46 .. these will go away into eternal punishment . . . .
but the righteous .. into eternal life http://dadmansabode.com...

....... sleep well my friends
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 7:36:59 PM
At 11/27/2013 7:03:12 PM, dadman wrote:

Atheism refers to a lack of belief in a higher being, not a higher plane of existence. Therefore an atheist can believe in a hell and/or heaven.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:02:44 PM
Atheism refers to a lack of belief in a higher being, not a higher plane of existence. Therefore an atheist can believe in a hell and/or heaven.

........ w h a t e v e r http://dadmansabode.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:53:22 PM
Just you know that in the end times, when all is lost and Chaos reigns, you shall come to me. For the armies of the False King, the Lord Grae shall be all that stand. And you and the other children of Diometrix shall be the ashes smoldering in the wake of the final war.

For when the Ghouls rise once more, and King Naturis no longer has the power to stop them, you will be left alone. For I and the other Elves will retreat with our allies. You and the other pathetic excuses for men shall be left to fight them alone. The Elves will no longer help you match the Vampyre, and the Felines will no longer fight against the Werewolves. The Dwarves shall no longer stand against the Ghalu. And the ancient city of Pel Vareh shall fall from the inside out, and the City of Order shall be overrun as well. And only those men we deem worthy shall stand with me when I move my final piece into position. For in the end, it will be as it always was, Naturis will rule, with the Alfya at their side.

Without our help you shall fail. So become worthy of me. Become worthy of the path of Grae. The path of knowledge and truth. The path of intelligence and wit. The path of freedom, and the desire for it. The path of strength and courage. The path of practicality, and knowing when to flee.

And in the plains of the Western Kingdom, your people shall cry, as so few are saved by our armies. The Ashlands shall be your only haven. The Western Shield shall be no safeguard to you, and the Greenskins shall kill you if you attempt to make it your home.

So become worthy, and you may become one of my dice in the final gamble for power.

Silas tirar hir virisan ensalin Lisaelin.

May the Enchantmente forever protect you.

Note: All fantasy references made by this user that are not in reference to the Belgariad series by David Eddings, are original creations and references by this user. All references have been made over the course of the past three years and their purpose was not for this site.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:01:17 PM
At 11/27/2013 7:36:59 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

Yes, but it's based upon naturalism. There is no reason, on naturalism, to think higher planes of existence are real. Therefore an atheist who believed in such things would be deluding himself or wouldn't really be an atheist.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:11:28 PM
At 11/28/2013 1:01:17 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

Yes, but it's based upon naturalism. There is no reason, on naturalism, to think higher planes of existence are real. Therefore an atheist who believed in such things would be deluding himself or wouldn't really be an atheist.

It doesn't have to adhere to naturalism.

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:16:34 PM
At 11/28/2013 1:11:28 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

Yes, it does. It claims that there exist no supernatural things, making it logically equivalent to naturalism.
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:33:57 PM
At 11/28/2013 1:16:34 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

Yes, it does. It claims that there exist no supernatural things, making it logically equivalent to naturalism.

From what I have read, it is only about deities, as the word itself is derived from the Greek term for "without god(s)".

Chase200mph
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:42:51 PM

Answer: No, no not really as you are professing but one of many countless possibilities to what consuetudes atheists/atheism. Denial is not necessarily a position; it can be a position of indecision, a position of opposition, but to claim that a small degree of atheists that represent non-belief because they belong to a social unit/order is misrepresenting the term and abusing the reasoning.

A lack of belief that is based in naturalism, does not an atheist make for the most part.
While an otherwise educated intelligent person may still believe in the bible, that person would have no educated or intellectual reason to do so.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:48:07 PM
At 11/27/2013 10:02:44 PM, dadman wrote:

........ w h a t e v e r http://dadmansabode.com...

Why do you randomly spam a stupid website all over the forums ffs. Its so damn annoying.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:55:10 PM
At 11/28/2013 1:33:57 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

From what I have read, it is only about deities, as the word itself is derived from the Greek term for "without god(s)".

It is the position that God does not exist. That means that the Universe (all physical reality) is all there is and ever has been because you are denying anything could have created this physical reality. This is the same as the naturalistic worldview.

Answer: No, no not really as you are professing but one of many countless possibilities to what consuetudes atheists/atheism. Denial is not necessarily a position;
it can be a position of indecision, a position of opposition, but to claim that a small degree of atheists that represent non-belief because they belong to a social unit/order is misrepresenting the term and abusing the reasoning.

A lack of belief that is based in naturalism, does not an atheist make for the most part.

Atheism is not a denial. It is a position on God's existence. It is also a position on the Universe in light of current cosmological research.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 2:20:40 PM

In practice, atheists that I know tend to be more along the lines of "there is no evidence for a god, and especially not an interventionist god, or any version of deity we have thought of already, so I will not believe in a god, though I understand the possibility of one existing."

Atheists do not claim there is no supernatural things, only that we have no evidence for supernatural things.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 5:18:31 PM
At 11/28/2013 1:55:10 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

It is the position that God does not exist. That means that the Universe (all physical reality) is all there is and ever has been because you are denying anything could have created this physical reality. This is the same as the naturalistic worldview.

Answer: No, no not really as you are professing but one of many countless possibilities to what consuetudes atheists/atheism. Denial is not necessarily a position;
it can be a position of indecision, a position of opposition, but to claim that a small degree of atheists that represent non-belief because they belong to a social unit/order is misrepresenting the term and abusing the reasoning.

Atheism is not a denial. It is a position on God's existence. It is also a position on the Universe in light of current cosmological research.

Oh please get over yourself. It is denying the claim made by men that a god exists.