Jump to topic:

DATCMOTO*update*DATCMOTO*update*

DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 3:18:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
to my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, comrades in truth, debate fans, sworn enemies and assorted minions; GREETINGS!

A short message from the real world to let you know what your absent regent has been up to since he left DDO for warmer climes.. (and to enrage Kleptin, JCMT et al: " ignore him! ignore him everyone! he does NOT exist! THIS IS NOT HAPPENINNNGGG!!!!!! "

Shortly after the good Lord called me away from DDO (maybe for a season, maybe forever) I settled down to wait on Him and His plans and purposes.
In His infinite wisdom and tender mercy I did not wait long; He gave me part of a scripture: Devote yourself to the public reading of scripture.
('My sheep know My voice and they follow Me' indeed)

And so for the last two months I have been reading the whole of Johns gospel from start to finish (it takes a little over two hours) six days a week in six different towns in my area.
I can honestly say I have grown more as a Christian and as a man (same thing really) in the last two months than in the two years since I was baptised.. The constant theme of Johns gospel is the deity of Jesus Christ: " When you look at me you are looking at the Father " etc..
I get a great deal of encouragement from other Christians and of course a good deal of persecution ('If the world hates you remember it hated Me first') but DDO kinda prepared me for a lot of the stuff the world throws at me.. so THANKS guys!

All the very best to ALL of you for 2010..

Kindest regards and fondest memories; Daniel Blowes. DATCMOTO
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 6:25:43 AM
At 1/6/2010 4:23:50 AM, deathdebater wrote:
At 1/6/2010 3:18:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Shortly after the good Lord called me away from DDO

Must have heard my prayers.

deathdebater
24-year old female in Cheswold, Delaware, United States.
Online:52 Minutes Ago Name:- Private -
Updated:1 Day Ago Gender:Female
The Cross.. the Cross.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 6:49:31 AM
to my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, comrades in truth, debate fans, sworn enemies and assorted minions; GREETINGS!

A short message from the real world to let you know what your absent regent has been up to since he left DDO for warmer climes.. (and to enrage Kleptin, JCMT et al: " ignore him! ignore him everyone! he does NOT exist! THIS IS NOT HAPPENINNNGGG!!!!!! "

Shortly after the good Lord called me away from DDO (maybe for a season, maybe forever) I settled down to wait on Him and His plans and purposes.
In His infinite wisdom and tender mercy I did not wait long; He gave me part of a scripture: Devote yourself to the public reading of scripture.

And so for the last two months I have been reading the whole of Johns gospel from start to finish (it takes a little over two hours) six days a week in six different towns in my area.
I can honestly say I have grown more as a Christian and as a man (same thing really) in the last two months than in the two years since I was baptised.. The constant theme of Johns gospel is the deity of Jesus Christ: " When you look at me you are looking at the Father " etc..
I get a great deal of encouragement from other Christians and of course a good deal of persecution ('If the world hates you remember it hated Me first') but DDO kinda prepared me for a lot of the stuff the world throws at me.. so THANKS guys!

Well, good luck.
Seems as if you are doing good, JCMT will love that.
Since you have been gone, he has not been active.

Keep it up and remember, that no matter what the "lord" calls you to do experience here has and will help you.
We have all seen it. Being here has helped us ground ourself in beliefs and be able to debate all facets of that belief.

Have fun doing what you do.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 7:23:13 AM

So in other words, youve deluded yourself further by trying to reinforce your beliefs in the form of repitition.

You know, they say that compulsive liars start believing their lies when they repeating it long enough.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 9:13:41 AM
At 1/6/2010 6:38:54 AM, deathdebater wrote:
At 1/6/2010 6:25:43 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

http://ddofans.com...

Also if this page isn't demotivated by the end of the day I'll flip.

http://ddofans.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 12:19:26 PM
Haha, I have heard alot about you DATCMOTO, but having joined after you became inactive I never actually got to experience what you're really like. This should be amusing...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2010 1:51:23 PM
At 1/6/2010 12:19:26 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Haha, I have heard alot about you DATCMOTO, but having joined after you became inactive I never actually got to experience what you're really like. This should be amusing...

It would seem that he is just checking in. I don't think he is coming back full time.

If you want to see what he was like, go back a few pages in the Religion forum. Click any thread and you will see him everywhere.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 10:38:26 AM
Alright, its been a couple days and I've been trying to ignore this, but apparently, other people don't feel the same way. It's DATCMOTO, we all know what to do. Just ignore him, he'll go away again. Please, no more posts.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 10:54:28 AM
At 1/7/2010 8:30:02 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
He's BACK H's BACK!

Welcome DATCMOTO!

We've never met, WAZZZ UP!

But yeah we got themed SPAM now, ISLAMOSPAM.

I coined that term Islamospam on DDO, thank you very much. Give me credit! I want credit! Sorry, last part was out of an insider joke between me and a real life friend. xD
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 2:11:26 PM
At 1/7/2010 10:54:28 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
He's BACK H's BACK!

Welcome DATCMOTO!

I coined that term Islamospam on DDO, thank you very much. Give me credit! I want credit! Sorry, last part was out of an insider joke between me and a real life friend. xD

You definitely have been credited on the wiki
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 2:14:28 PM
At 1/7/2010 10:38:26 AM, Kleptin wrote:
Alright, its been a couple days and I've been trying to ignore this, but apparently, other people don't feel the same way. It's DATCMOTO, we all know what to do. Just ignore him, he'll go away again. Please, no more posts.

So you admit his existence?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 2:16:42 PM
At 1/7/2010 2:11:26 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
He's BACK H's BACK!

Welcome DATCMOTO!

You definitely have been credited on the wiki

Yep, which I have a link to in my signature.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2010 4:13:16 PM
What's my role in islamospaming.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 2:53:59 AM

Insinuating that the reason I left DDO was because a few defeated pretend atheists were periodically/idiotically ignoring me: FALSE!

by the way, how you doing kleppy ol' buddy ol' pal?
The Cross.. the Cross.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:38:21 AM
Datcmoto. Its amazing to see how full of it some people are..!
Giving orders to others whether they should respond to someone or not..!
Orders they are not able to obey onthemselves..!
Keplin admited he was trying to ignore you but failed..! The principles that would defend them from becoming as evil as they are is what they fight against..!
So while kleptin lost a other chalange with principles he begs his camarads to try to use them..! However typical of despots like kleptin placing standerds on others ,and violating them themselves ...! This is why they envy the ones with strong principles and the ones who are able to live with the high standards like datcmoto..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:39:03 AM
He's BACK H's BACK!

Welcome DATCMOTO!

Real life? Wat?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 6:00:40 AM
At 1/8/2010 2:53:59 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Insinuating that the reason I left DDO was because a few defeated pretend atheists were periodically/idiotically ignoring me: FALSE!

by the way, how you doing kleppy ol' buddy ol' pal?

But you did leave DDO because you were afraid of the atheists at least that's what I heard
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 6:01:22 AM
At 1/8/2010 4:38:21 AM, banker wrote:
Datcmoto. Its amazing to see how full of it some people are..!
Giving orders to others whether they should respond to someone or not..!
Orders they are not able to obey onthemselves..!
Keplin admited he was trying to ignore you but failed..! The principles that would defend them from becoming as evil as they are is what they fight against..!
So while kleptin lost a other chalange with principles he begs his camarads to try to use them..! However typical of despots like kleptin placing standerds on others ,and violating them themselves ...! This is why they envy the ones with strong principles and the ones who are able to live with the high standards like datcmoto..!

oh this is rich