Jump to topic:

The New Covenant is coming to ALL men.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 11:16:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I decided to use this comment I wrote in another thread because it's important for believers to understand what's coming soon.

The 1,000 year reign of Christ will be completed in January of 2015. From that point on, Satan will be loosed for awhile until the desolation is completed. The desolation will end when all flesh has perished in one hour on the Last Day of this first age. Thus, this prophecy spoken through Noah, will be completed.

All the flesh but the flesh of man ( Noah and some of his family and the flesh of some animals ) were killed during the flood but all the rest will be killed during the fire of God on the Last Day of this age.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Here are the prophecies about the Last Day of this age when all flesh will perish from this earth except for earth itself. The New Earth will be level ( without the seas and mountains ) as indicated in the first prophecy I use below.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

In order to make the earth level, the hot molten lava inside the earth will blow through the earth's crust and melt it. Everything on this planet will be melted as the prophecies show. The invisible Word of God ( the knowledge of God that us saints preach ), are the "brutal men" in the next prophecy that contains the fire of God to melt the crust of the earth.

Ezekiel 21
31: And I will pour out my indignation upon you; I will blow upon you with the fire of my wrath; and I will deliver you into the hands of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32: You shall be fuel for the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered; for I the LORD have spoken."

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

None of God's people will remember this first age but our new flesh will rejoice in the Lord forever and ever.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Our new flesh will never be used by our Creator to deceive His people again. A new covenant has been made for those who survive the fire of God, which is the spirit of man. All their flesh will perish during this first age.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Never again will man be deceived from knowing who our Creator is or who His creation is within His mind.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 4:23:03 PM
This just makes it even funnier when religious fundamentalists say violent video games are bad.

And what makes you so sure about your supposed doomsday? What about all of the other doomsdays that religious leaders, even some evangelical Christian ones predicted that turned out to be false.

Would you give away all of the money you didn't need for January 2015 at the end of December? Would you truly give away all of your money that wasn't bare necessity for the month, hoping that this apocalypse will happen? Would you truly do it?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 3:08:09 PM
At 11/29/2013 4:23:03 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
This just makes it even funnier when religious fundamentalists say violent video games are bad.

And what makes you so sure about your supposed doomsday? What about all of the other doomsdays that religious leaders, even some evangelical Christian ones predicted that turned out to be false.

Would you give away all of the money you didn't need for January 2015 at the end of December? Would you truly give away all of your money that wasn't bare necessity for the month, hoping that this apocalypse will happen? Would you truly do it?

Our Creator had me sell everything I owned and then give to the poor. The poor is not the economical poor that you see. It's the poor that you can't see.

The end will come sometime after my body is killed by unbelieving Christians 1260 days after I started preaching the gospel on July 24th, 2011. You can figure this out if you want but it won't make any difference to you or anyone else, not even after I'm killed will it concern unbelievers who don't believe in the Truth.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 3:23:08 PM
At 11/30/2013 3:08:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Our Creator had me sell everything I owned and then give to the poor. The poor is not the economical poor that you see. It's the poor that you can't see.

The end will come sometime after my body is killed by unbelieving Christians 1260 days after I started preaching the gospel on July 24th, 2011. You can figure this out if you want but it won't make any difference to you or anyone else, not even after I'm killed will it concern unbelievers who don't believe in the Truth.

Where is your evidence for this claim? Is it in the book that's evidence is that it says its true? And its other evidence could either be explained via science, or could be substituted with any other religion.
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 3:27:01 PM
At 11/30/2013 3:23:08 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

Where is your evidence for this claim? Is it in the book that's evidence is that it says its true? And its other evidence could either be explained via science, or could be substituted with any other religion.

Scientists still don't know what energy is so how am I supposed to give you evidence of our invisible existence in the mind of our Creator?
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 5:32:22 PM
At 11/30/2013 3:27:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Scientists still don't know what energy is so how am I supposed to give you evidence of our invisible existence in the mind of our Creator?

We do understand energy very well. We understand how it shapes the world and how it works. Where did you get this conclusion that we don't understand it? I suggest watching a science lecture on this topic. You can find plenty online.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 8:23:49 PM
At 11/30/2013 5:32:22 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

We do understand energy very well. We understand how it shapes the world and how it works. Where did you get this conclusion that we don't understand it? I suggest watching a science lecture on this topic. You can find plenty online.

I didn't say that scientists don't know how energy works. We've known that energy exists for hundreds of years but they still don't know what energy IS. I suggest you listen a little more carefully next time as you read my testimonies. But don't worry, most people have no clue who they are in the mind of our Creator.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:28:00 PM
At 11/30/2013 8:23:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I didn't say that scientists don't know how energy works. We've known that energy exists for hundreds of years but they still don't know what energy IS. I suggest you listen a little more carefully next time as you read my testimonies. But don't worry, most people have no clue who they are in the mind of our Creator.

And to that I say, bow down to Nothan. For he is, and will always be the true king. Fall, you spawn of Diometrix! You have been abhorrent to me! You have failed your people and this world! You have failed the Elves and the Dryads! You have failed your cousins across the seas! You have failed the Ghalu! You have failed in all sorts of manners. But no more, for when Cassandra rises from the West with her armies, and my army meets hers, we shall be unstoppable!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:34:37 PM
At 11/30/2013 9:28:00 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 11/30/2013 8:23:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:

And to that I say, bow down to Nothan. For he is, and will always be the true king. Fall, you spawn of Diometrix! You have been abhorrent to me! You have failed your people and this world! You have failed the Elves and the Dryads! You have failed your cousins across the seas! You have failed the Ghalu! You have failed in all sorts of manners. But no more, for when Cassandra rises from the West with her armies, and my army meets hers, we shall be unstoppable!

If this was written in the Bible, I'm sure you would have many Christian followers believing that Nothan is another god to worship, like Holy Spirit, Christ, Hell, and Water baptism.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 10:01:03 PM
If this was written in the Bible, I'm sure you would have many Christian followers believing that Nothan is another god to worship, like Holy Spirit, Christ, Hell, and Water baptism.

He is not a god. He is not of any noble descent. He is a squire from a castle near the border of Mallis and the Western Kingdom that rose to a king by lying about his heritage. The character Lord Grae supported his rise to kingship by inciting a conflict between two princes that kills one and leaves the other incapacitated, and he leaves another in a situation where he was likely to die. The other prince is killed in battle. Grae also set his sister to guard Nothan from attacks, which led to the death of Nothan's friend. He also led a rebellion which resulted in Grae's execution as a result of the treaties written afterword.

All fantasy references made by this user are original characters and references.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 10:18:25 PM
At 11/30/2013 10:01:03 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

He is not a god. He is not of any noble descent. He is a squire from a castle near the border of Mallis and the Western Kingdom that rose to a king by lying about his heritage. The character Lord Grae supported his rise to kingship by inciting a conflict between two princes that kills one and leaves the other incapacitated, and he leaves another in a situation where he was likely to die. The other prince is killed in battle. Grae also set his sister to guard Nothan from attacks, which led to the death of Nothan's friend. He also led a rebellion which resulted in Grae's execution as a result of the treaties written afterword.

All fantasy references made by this user are original characters and references.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you can remember something you read in a book?
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 10:20:11 PM
At 11/30/2013 10:18:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Am I supposed to be impressed that you can remember something you read in a book?

This isn't something I read in a book. I have developed a complex fantasy world over several years. Lord Grae (Graesil) is a character from this world I have created.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 10:23:10 PM
At 11/30/2013 10:20:11 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 11/30/2013 10:18:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:

This isn't something I read in a book. I have developed a complex fantasy world over several years. Lord Grae (Graesil) is a character from this world I have created.

I'm more impressed with what our Creator put in His mind for you to think about. That's awesome my friend.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 7:28:25 AM
At 11/30/2013 10:23:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I'm more impressed with what our Creator put in His mind for you to think about.
I'm concerned that this god you devised approves of repeated liars calling themselves saints!

Fortunately your Doctor & Medication are at hand for you!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:56:30 PM
At 12/1/2013 7:28:25 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/30/2013 10:23:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I'm more impressed with what our Creator put in His mind for you to think about.
I'm concerned that this god you devised approves of repeated liars calling themselves saints!

Fortunately your Doctor & Medication are at hand for you!

Do you actually believe I'm listening to your foolish lies? You're a pathetic fool who has no knowledge to share with anyone in this forum.