Jump to topic:

Jesus vs. Santa

Human_Joke65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 1:42:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Adults are deliberately perpetuating about Santa and defending it with the idea that religion is the same. Either we're all deluded or we're also lying about Jesus, which is nonsense. We'd have to have secret access to the intentions of ancient authors. That leaves lunacy or reality. I'm a lunatic and even I know the disingenuous comparison between Santa and Jesus. The only thing in common is the naughty or nice list. But Santa's is fictionally less threatening. How convenient. Santa lore isn't as extensive as God and Santa isn't even trying to save the world. Impotent geezer.
God's a comedian and atheism is a punch line waiting to happen.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 2:09:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/29/2013 1:42:34 PM, Human_Joke65 wrote:
Adults are deliberately perpetuating about Santa and defending it with the idea that religion is the same. Either we're all deluded or we're also lying about Jesus, which is nonsense. We'd have to have secret access to the intentions of ancient authors. That leaves lunacy or reality. I'm a lunatic and even I know the disingenuous comparison between Santa and Jesus. The only thing in common is the naughty or nice list. But Santa's is fictionally less threatening. How convenient. Santa lore isn't as extensive as God and Santa isn't even trying to save the world. Impotent geezer.

I wonder if there's anyone waiting for Santa to drop out of the sky like the false Babylonian gods used to do?