Atheist Trolls

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:15:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/30/2013 8:59:21 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
Why do atheists constantly feel the need to attack this forum?

I wouldn't go to a forum on Santa Claus and shout about him not being real.

Go to the "why atheists attack religion" sub-forum on the religion forum. I make a pretty good case for why I should care about what you believe.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:19:10 AM
At 11/30/2013 9:15:37 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

Go to the "why atheists attack religion" sub-forum on the religion forum. I make a pretty good case for why I should care about what you believe.

No you don't. You parrot a load of bullcrap about people attacking gays (hint: religious people don't, they just find it to be a sin IF you are of that religion.)

I might as well complain about your naturalist atheist philosophy motivating Hitler to enforce eugenics on Germany, killing millions.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:23:31 AM
At 11/30/2013 9:19:10 AM, Installgentoo wrote:

No you don't. You parrot a load of bullcrap about people attacking gays (hint: religious people don't, they just find it to be a sin IF you are of that religion.)

I might as well complain about your naturalist atheist philosophy motivating Hitler to enforce eugenics on Germany, killing millions.

Actually that was a Victorian perversion of evolution, and not what evolution actually says. And I could just as easily say that it was because of Christianity that Hitler was able to control the people and have such a loyal army.

I have a question for you. If you see a protest outside Washington, and the people protesting are protesting against Gay Marriage, can you guess if they are religious? Most organized dissent against gay marriage comes from the Religious Right.
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:27:47 AM
At 11/30/2013 9:23:31 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

I have a question for you. If you see a protest outside Washington, and the people protesting are protesting against Gay Marriage, can you guess if they are religious? Most organized dissent against gay marriage comes from the Religious Right.

Most organized dissent against gay "marriage" is led by normal people because the law defines marriage as between one man and one woman. If you get rid of that, people can partner with whoever or whatever they want.
Sleevedagger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 9:44:28 AM
What atheists are trolling? This is a free forum , If someone doesn't like the questions they can go to another topic. I think atheists are just to the point, and that can perhaps seem aggressive to some religious, however if there're any who are actually bullying or intimidating then report them.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 10:18:03 AM
At 11/30/2013 9:27:47 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 11/30/2013 9:23:31 AM, Lordgrae wrote:

Most organized dissent against gay "marriage" is led by normal people because the law defines marriage as between one man and one woman. If you get rid of that, people can partner with whoever or whatever they want.

It's really funny to me when I see the slippery slope argument. A slippery slope can only be used when you do not have a defined line of where to stop. I have a defined line. It's called consent. Animals are not intelligent enough to properly give consent. Drunk, high, or otherwise incapacitated people cannot rationally give consent, and neither can the severely mentally disabled. Children cannot rationalize consent either. So that just leaves right minded adults to form unions of their likings.

And when trying to defend a current law, the laws mere existence cannot be used to defend it. You must either show that getting rid of the law is harmful, or the law is necessary.

This is a digression though. My point is that the people who oppose gay rights are significantly more likely to be religious, and since I am for gay marriage, this is a reason I attack religion.