science and prophecy in the light of religion

islamandworld
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2013 12:27:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
bismillah.....
Alhamdulilah,I thank Allah that he guilded me in the straight path and my imaan[faith] increases further every time,after reading quran.A few weeks earlier i was listening a debate between dr zakir naik[muslim scholar] and dr william campbell.The topic of debate was linked to science and religion.Alhamdulilah after watching the debate my faith became stronger.As dr zakir naik traced various errors in the bible regarding science which were illogical.For example the bible says :
book of genesis 6:15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.And further :
7:19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered
7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AS IT SAYS THAT THE ARK'S HEIGHT WAS THIRTY CUBITS AND THE FLOOD WAS FIFTEEN CUBITS
IT ALSO SAYS THAT THE THE FLOOD COVERED THE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS,AND ACTUALLY THE FLOOD PREVAILED 15 CUBITS
SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN WAS ONLY 15 CUBITS?????

AND I DO NOT WANT TO HURT THE FEELINGS OF THE CHRISTIANS ,, I ONLY ASK IS,, DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE ?AND IF I HAVE ANY MIS-UNDERSTANDING.DO SPEAK..

AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO TRACE ANY ILLOGICAL VERSE REFERRING TO SCIENCE FROM THE QUR'AN..
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:57:22 PM
what amazing in the quran is each surah if u examine closely fixed with thr right positions.. for instance look at surah 57 - iron.. mashallah there r 114 surahs in quran and 57 in the middle... now if we look at the earth the center of de earth is made of iron... u see how its connect?
If u eat u excrete it cant be helped
islamandworld
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 11:35:58 AM
At 12/1/2013 9:57:22 PM, Somecrap wrote:
what amazing in the quran is each surah if u examine closely fixed with thr right positions.. for instance look at surah 57 - iron.. mashallah there r 114 surahs in quran and 57 in the middle... now if we look at the earth the center of de earth is made of iron... u see how its connect?

Mashallah
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:31:13 PM
At 11/30/2013 12:27:40 PM, islamandworld wrote:
bismillah.....
Alhamdulilah,I thank Allah that he guilded me in the straight path and my imaan[faith] increases further every time,after reading quran.A few weeks earlier i was listening a debate between dr zakir naik[muslim scholar] and dr william campbell.The topic of debate was linked to science and religion.Alhamdulilah after watching the debate my faith became stronger.As dr zakir naik traced various errors in the bible regarding science which were illogical.For example the bible says :
book of genesis 6:15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.And further :
7:19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered
7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AS IT SAYS THAT THE ARK'S HEIGHT WAS THIRTY CUBITS AND THE FLOOD WAS FIFTEEN CUBITS
IT ALSO SAYS THAT THE THE FLOOD COVERED THE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS,AND ACTUALLY THE FLOOD PREVAILED 15 CUBITS
SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN WAS ONLY 15 CUBITS?????

AND I DO NOT WANT TO HURT THE FEELINGS OF THE CHRISTIANS ,, I ONLY ASK IS,, DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE ?AND IF I HAVE ANY MIS-UNDERSTANDING.DO SPEAK..

AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO TRACE ANY ILLOGICAL VERSE REFERRING TO SCIENCE FROM THE QUR'AN..

As long as you search for the Truth with your eyes, you will be deceived.