Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Pope Francis the False Prophet of Revelation?

dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 8:17:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
IF SO .. I'm expecting all the secular left / atheistic / anti-Christian / homosexual / disciples of the Harlot (Rev 17) folk
to lob-on to / accept and follow this guy (Pope Francis) . . . Is Pope Francis the False Prophet of Revelation ? ..
my real point of observation will be IF / WHEN Pope Francis gets on the same page with /
starts pointing to and singing the praises of a particular powerful political figure .. ie Obama ? ..

http://dadmansabode.com... .. come check the biblical information surrounding this end-time issue
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 8:42:58 PM
At 12/1/2013 8:17:39 PM, dadman wrote:
IF SO .. I'm expecting all the secular left / atheistic / anti-Christian / homosexual / disciples of the Harlot (Rev 17) folk
to lob-on to / accept and follow this guy (Pope Francis) . . . Is Pope Francis the False Prophet of Revelation ? ..

Why would atheists and seculars and anti-Christians be for pope francis. By definition Catholicism is a sect of Christianity, so any of these groups don't believe pope francis is a prophet. Please stop sticking your enemies in one camp. And homosexuality has nothing to do with religion. A higher percentage of homosexuals are not religious because they are discriminated against by these faiths, but nonetheless, not all gay people are catholic. I'm sure some openly gay people are Catholic, but I'm sure some gay people share beliefs similar to yours.

my real point of observation will be IF / WHEN Pope Francis gets on the same page with /
starts pointing to and singing the praises of a particular powerful political figure .. ie Obama ? ..

Just because the pope may agree with some things Obama does he is suddenly "singing the praises of".

http://dadmansabode.com... .. come check the biblical information surrounding this end-time issue

I find this funny. Please stop trying to increase the hits on your site.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 8:55:21 PM

I find this funny .. people who think they know everything (when they really know nothing) and scoff at learning anything .. tizz a true saying .. it's the fool who despises wisdom and instruction . . . oh well .. another opportunity lost . . . so be it unto you http://dadmansabode.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 8:58:16 PM
At 12/1/2013 8:55:21 PM, dadman wrote:

I find this funny .. people who think they know everything (when they really know nothing) and scoff at learning anything .. tizz a true saying .. it's the fool who despises wisdom and instruction . . . oh well .. another opportunity lost . . . so be it unto you http://dadmansabode.com...

Yes it is true that Pope Francis has been applauded by many secular people due to his support of the poor and mentioning of hypocrisies in Christianity. This does not mean that atheists and seculars like him. He is simply the best of a bad situation.
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 10:57:53 PM
At 12/1/2013 9:51:08 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Pope Francis is pretty cool.

Yes. He has criticized the rich and taken on economic and political challenges that anyone would deem as problems. He is good as far as popes go.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 1:10:33 AM
At 12/1/2013 10:57:53 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 12/1/2013 9:51:08 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Pope Francis is pretty cool.

Yes. He has criticized the rich and taken on economic and political challenges that anyone would deem as problems. He is good as far as popes go.

That's because of abysmally low expectations.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 1:24:30 AM
The likes of poor dado are upset that a religious leader wants to use his intellect.

It's a frightening concept for such as him.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin