Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Is Dadman annoying?

Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:15:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
vague bible quotes ?? .. um, no not really http://dadmansabode.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:18:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

No redeeming thoughts. He is but a Biblical smatterer - and not only because I disagree with him. I disagree with PGA. I disagree with this new Gracealone person. That's fine. But dadman is just plain ole country d-u-m-b, and yes, his constant link to his own site is a nuisance.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:19:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"he never explains or integrates into his argument."

That's because he can't.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:22:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
somthn bout pearls and swine .. don't be wastn my time

1-800-cry me a river
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bulproof
Posts: 25,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:25:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 9:18:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

No redeeming thoughts. He is but a Biblical smatterer - and not only because I disagree with him. I disagree with PGA. I disagree with this new Gracealone person. That's fine. But dadman is just plain ole country d-u-m-b, and yes, his constant link to his own site is a nuisance.

Hey nail meet hammer or was that Anna. Well said.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Kassandra
Posts: 47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:30:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Maybe Dadman is just a barnacle on life's boat. Seriously, though, loose thought associations, tangential references, etc. could point to a deeper problem that we ought not make fun of.
Kassandra
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 9:22:49 PM, dadman wrote:
somthn bout pearls and swine .. don't be wastn my time

1-800-cry me a river

Great comic strip, annoying bible verse.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 9:44:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Coming World Ruler .. Recorded Mar 25 1979 http://www.gty.org... Audio 1 hour

this is for those not trapped within the parameter of their own "wisdom and intellect"

those who still have the ability to learn
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 4:34:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 9:44:42 AM, dadman wrote:
The Coming World Ruler .. Recorded Mar 25 1979 http://www.gty.org... Audio 1 hour

this is for those not trapped within the parameter of their own "wisdom and intellect"

those who still have the ability to learn

*** sighs *** .... there is no "coming world ruler". The Bible doesn't teach any such thing. Without even asking, I surmise that you are running to the Apocalypse and looking for literal fulfillments, never stopping to think that the time was at hand back then.

You would do yourself a huge favor if you would read some non-inspired Jewish apocalyptic literature from the same time period and take note of the signs, figures, etc employed. Apocalyptic literature all runs along the same course and is very interesting to read - but not if one seeks to literalize it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 5:50:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 9:44:42 AM, dadman wrote:
The Coming World Ruler .. Recorded Mar 25 1979 http://www.gty.org... Audio 1 hour

this is for those not trapped within the parameter of their own "wisdom and intellect"

those who still have the ability to learn

While I'm thinking about it, you miss out on what many consider to the single greatest proof of the veracity of the Bible - and that is the otherwise inexplicable fulfillments of prophesies. And the reason you miss out is that, get this, you do not believe they were ever fulfilled! When God says, "This will shortly come to pass. The time is at hand" - you run around telling people that it hasn't happened yet!

Remember your "explanations" on Matthew 24? A ten-year-old could have done just as well! It was, "Explain this. Explain that." Yet when it came time for you to do some explaining, you couldn't. PLEASE never accept a debate with an atheist. PLEASE!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 9:03:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 5:50:51 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/2/2013 9:44:42 AM, dadman wrote:
The Coming World Ruler .. Recorded Mar 25 1979 http://www.gty.org... Audio 1 hour

this is for those not trapped within the parameter of their own "wisdom and intellect"

those who still have the ability to learn

While I'm thinking about it, you miss out on what many consider to the single greatest proof of the veracity of the Bible - and that is the otherwise inexplicable fulfillments of prophesies. And the reason you miss out is that, get this, you do not believe they were ever fulfilled! When God says, "This will shortly come to pass. The time is at hand" - you run around telling people that it hasn't happened yet!

Remember your "explanations" on Matthew 24? A ten-year-old could have done just as well! It was, "Explain this. Explain that." Yet when it came time for you to do some explaining, you couldn't. PLEASE never accept a debate with an atheist. PLEASE!

Thank you. There are smart atheists, and smart theists. These people can have reasonable conversations. I saw a great conversation between Richard Dawkins and a bishop of England. It was very enlightening. Then there are dumb theists and dumb atheists. These people should not speak on this topic.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

What makes you think you're better than another person?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:55:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 9:19:57 PM, annanicole wrote:
"he never explains or integrates into his argument."

That's because he can't.

All you sinners ( those who can't obey the commandments of our Creator ) have to lie in their testimonies because they don't have the invisible knowledge of God to speak from.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 5:33:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 9:22:49 PM, dadman wrote:
somthn bout pearls and swine .. don't be wastn my time
I'm a pearl so that makes you the cowardly sw_ine!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 5:35:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What makes you think you're better than another person?
People like YOU that are confirmed repeated LIARS!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:15:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 5:35:21 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What makes you think you're better than another person?
People like YOU that are confirmed repeated LIARS!

What makes you think you're better than another person?
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:46:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

I've just found it annoying and spammy that he keeps promoting his own site.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 12:19:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

What makes you think you're better than another person?

Because while debating my beliefs, I care enough to back it up and not just spam links. If I provide a link, it is
A. Not to my own site.
B. Not used excessively.
C. Integrated into my argument.
D. Not vague or unexplained.

This is why i think I am better.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:09:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 12:19:51 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

What makes you think you're better than another person?

Because while debating my beliefs, I care enough to back it up and not just spam links. If I provide a link, it is
A. Not to my own site.
B. Not used excessively.
C. Integrated into my argument.
D. Not vague or unexplained.

This is why i think I am better.

The proud will not inherit the earth. In fact, all the proud of this world will perish so that the spirit of man can be freed to go on to the next age and get new flesh that will never be proud again.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

The proud flesh cannot keep itself alive without the "breath of life", which is our created existence as energy within the mind of our Creator.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:21:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 3:09:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/3/2013 12:19:51 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

What makes you think you're better than another person?

Because while debating my beliefs, I care enough to back it up and not just spam links. If I provide a link, it is
A. Not to my own site.
B. Not used excessively.
C. Integrated into my argument.
D. Not vague or unexplained.

This is why i think I am better.

The proud will not inherit the earth. In fact, all the proud of this world will perish so that the spirit of man can be freed to go on to the next age and get new flesh that will never be proud again.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

The proud flesh cannot keep itself alive without the "breath of life", which is our created existence as energy within the mind of our Creator.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

This is assuming Christianity is true. What if the Flying Spaghetti Monster is true?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:24:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 3:21:47 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 12/3/2013 3:09:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/3/2013 12:19:51 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/1/2013 8:48:01 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I think this person is very annoying. I have qualms with his beliefs, but more than that, he only ever posts links to his site with vague bible quotes that he never explains or integrates into his argument.

Does anyone have any other thoughts or redemptions on this user?

What makes you think you're better than another person?

Because while debating my beliefs, I care enough to back it up and not just spam links. If I provide a link, it is
A. Not to my own site.
B. Not used excessively.
C. Integrated into my argument.
D. Not vague or unexplained.

This is why i think I am better.

The proud will not inherit the earth. In fact, all the proud of this world will perish so that the spirit of man can be freed to go on to the next age and get new flesh that will never be proud again.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

The proud flesh cannot keep itself alive without the "breath of life", which is our created existence as energy within the mind of our Creator.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

This is assuming Christianity is true. What if the Flying Spaghetti Monster is true?

Christianity is a false religion that God used to teach men how to build things. He certainly didn't use Christians to give us the true interpretations of the prophecies. That's simple to see when each Christian has a different idea of what the prophecies mean. Most of them don't even realize that the prophecies are about our future.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 4:28:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've just found it annoying and spammy that he keeps promoting his own site.

well no .. I don't "promote my own site" .. I promote the Wors of God .. inwhich my site contains .. the New Testament .. I'ts not about me or my site .. It's about God and his Word .. I would think big elietist egg-heads would be able to figure that out .. guess not ... lol http://dadmansabode.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 4:31:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 4:28:58 PM, dadman wrote:
I've just found it annoying and spammy that he keeps promoting his own site.

well no .. I don't "promote my own site" .. I promote the Wors of God .. inwhich my site contains .. the New Testament .. I'ts not about me or my site .. It's about God and his Word .. I would think big elietist egg-heads would be able to figure that out .. guess not ... lol http://dadmansabode.com...

It is spammy if you just go around promoting your own site in every single bloody post you make, even if your intentions are to promote the word of God.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:52:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 11:15:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/3/2013 5:35:21 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What makes you think you're better than another person?
People like YOU that are confirmed repeated LIARS!

What makes you think you're better than another person?
I know I'm better than liars!

You are welcome to try to drag me down to your level, but your being a proven repeated liar, you haven't a legitimate hope!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 8:37:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 11:52:42 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/3/2013 11:15:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/3/2013 5:35:21 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:53:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
What makes you think you're better than another person?
People like YOU that are confirmed repeated LIARS!

What makes you think you're better than another person?
I know I'm better than liars!

You are welcome to try to drag me down to your level, but your being a proven repeated liar, you haven't a legitimate hope!


Everyone that was born into this world is a liar. What made you think you can't lie anymore?
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:03:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It is spammy if you just go around promoting your own site in every single bloody post you make.

don't look to me for your answers .. it's God you need to be looking to ..
http://dadmansabode.com... sheeeze !!
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
orangemayhem
Posts: 333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:11:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Does this really warrant a hate thread? They're both dreadfully unoriginal and not extremely pleasant. If you have a problem report it to Airmax (while you still can).
I'm back (ish).