Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims VS Non-Muslims Debating Tournament

NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 6:53:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello, my friends. I've noticed there are many non-Muslims and Muslims constantly arguing in the forums, so I thought of organizing a tournament. We're going to call it MVMDT.

CHALLENGE TOPICS

The participants are supposed to choose one of those topics. It's not a must that all the topics must be chosen, but if a topic is chosen by two opponents, then you're not allowed to choose it. You choose a topic by saying I want T2, for example. And you wait for an opponent to state that he will challenge you on T2.


M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (M Pro vs N Con)
T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (M Pro vs N Con)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)

DEBATE FORMAT

D1- Pro always initiates the debate and states that this is a part of the MVMDT, Muslims VS Non-Muslims Debating Tournament.

D2- First round is only an acceptance round for Con as long as Pro only presents an opening statement with definitions in his first round. If Pro presents his arguments, then Con is allowed to skip the acceptance round.

D3- Rounds number: 4.
Voting period: 2 weeks.
Character Limit: 10,000.
Argument time: 72 Hrs.
Vote comments: Yes.

CHALLENGERS

Currently none.

1- ................................ (Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)

JUDGES

Not only the judges can vote on the debates, but also the DDO community. We only have judges to ensure that your debates will have many votes. A judge has to at least vote on two debates in the tournament and write a through RFD on each.

1- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
2- ................................ (Atheist/Christian)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)

...

Please let me know if you want to participate as a challenger or a judge. If you want to participate as a challenger then you should pick one topic in the CHALLENGE TOPICS section and wait for someone to challenge you on what you chose. Judges are not allowed to be challengers, so it's either a challenger or a judge.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (M Pro vs N Con)
T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (M Pro vs N Con)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- ................................ (Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
2- Galal. (Non-Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 12:00:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (M Pro vs N Con)
> T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (Multi-Wargasm(Pro) vs ............)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- Multi-Wargasm. (Secular Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
2- Galal. (Non-Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 1:58:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 12:15:16 PM, Jakeross6 wrote:
I will gladly join on this as a judge.

I'm going to give you my place as a judge, and I'll go as a contestant.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:04:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We need 2 Muslim judges and 2 more Muslim and Non-Muslim contenders.

At 12/6/2013 12:00:54 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

> T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (............ vs NiqashMotawadi3(CON))
> T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (Multi-Wargasm(PRO) vs ............)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- Multi-Wargasm. (Secular Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- Jakeross6 . (Atheist)
2- Galal. (Non-Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:20:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 2:04:31 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
We need 2 Muslim judges and 2 more Muslim and Non-Muslim contenders.


At 12/6/2013 12:00:54 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

> T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (............ vs NiqashMotawadi3(CON))
> T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (Multi-Wargasm(PRO) vs ............)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- Multi-Wargasm. (Secular Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- Jakeross6 . (Atheist)
2- Galal. (Non-Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)

If you turn this into Christian/Muslim vs Atheists/Agnostic I will join as the latter. It will make it more interesting.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:27:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you turn this into Christian/Muslim vs Atheists/Agnostic I will join as the latter. It will make it more interesting.

I wanted to do that but the Christian debaters are a minority in this forum. It seems to be mostly atheists/agnostics and Muslims.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:28:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 2:27:55 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
If you turn this into Christian/Muslim vs Atheists/Agnostic I will join as the latter. It will make it more interesting.

I wanted to do that but the Christian debaters are a minority in this forum. It seems to be mostly atheists/agnostics and Muslims.

if you decide to change it up let me know :)
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:29:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 2:28:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/6/2013 2:27:55 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
If you turn this into Christian/Muslim vs Atheists/Agnostic I will join as the latter. It will make it more interesting.

I wanted to do that but the Christian debaters are a minority in this forum. It seems to be mostly atheists/agnostics and Muslims.

if you decide to change it up let me know :)

Yeah, I'll keep you posted.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:41:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't like the topics , for example what is a religion od peace ?! what is a Moral man ?! you're giving topics based one your made up ideas, I think it would have been better if you left it open for people to suggest topics first for some topics are simply fallacious.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:44:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 2:41:24 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I don't like the topics , for example what is a religion od peace ?! what is a Moral man ?! you're giving topics based one your made up ideas, I think it would have been better if you left it open for people to suggest topics first for some topics are simply fallacious.

Thanks for your rudeness, but It's actually Muslims who say "religion of peace", not me. Okay, choose a topic and I'll replace it with the religion of peace one.
janetsanders733
Posts: 288
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:44:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I might participate next week after finals. I have one more debate to finish, then I have to study for finals.

I could try it by next Thursday.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 3:16:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 2:44:12 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 2:41:24 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I don't like the topics , for example what is a religion od peace ?! what is a Moral man ?! you're giving topics based one your made up ideas, I think it would have been better if you left it open for people to suggest topics first for some topics are simply fallacious.

Thanks for your rudeness, but It's actually Muslims who say "religion of peace", not me. Okay, choose a topic and I'll replace it with the religion of peace one.

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I only said my opinion.

Examples of topics:

Are Islamic Jihad Rulings Oppressive?

Are the "scientific Miracles of Quran" a valid evidence for Islam?
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 3:29:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Galal is actually Muslim. I assumed he isn't because he had "Not saying."

This brings me back as a judge.

At 12/6/2013 2:04:31 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 12:00:54 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (M Pro vs N Con)
> T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (Multi-Wargasm(PRO) vs ............)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- Multi-Wargasm. (Secular Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- Jakeross6 . (Atheist)
4- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
3- Galal. (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 3:31:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 3:16:50 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 12/6/2013 2:44:12 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 2:41:24 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
I don't like the topics , for example what is a religion od peace ?! what is a Moral man ?! you're giving topics based one your made up ideas, I think it would have been better if you left it open for people to suggest topics first for some topics are simply fallacious.

Thanks for your rudeness, but It's actually Muslims who say "religion of peace", not me. Okay, choose a topic and I'll replace it with the religion of peace one.

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I only said my opinion.

Examples of topics:

Are Islamic Jihad Rulings Oppressive?

Are the "scientific Miracles of Quran" a valid evidence for Islam?

Pick a topic of these and choose to participate. I'll then replace it with the one with the topic of "religion of peace."
muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 4:52:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
whattup, put me as the N anywhere except T6.

I think I would be able to prove that Islam is not worthy of being called a religion of peace (if you want to add that as another topic).

I do not think that I could prove that Islam is worthy of being called a religion of violence. Maybe someone else could though.

Peace.
muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 6:16:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 4:52:16 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
whattup, put me as the N anywhere except T6.

I think I would be able to prove that Islam is not worthy of being called a religion of peace (if you want to add that as another topic).

I do not think that I could prove that Islam is worthy of being called a religion of violence. Maybe someone else could though.

Peace.

oops... didn't read carefully.. my suggestions is already a topic (T3).
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 11:08:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 6:53:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Hello, my friends. I've noticed there are many non-Muslims and Muslims constantly arguing in the forums, so I thought of organizing a tournament. We're going to call it MVMDT.

CHALLENGE TOPICS

The participants are supposed to choose one of those topics. It's not a must that all the topics must be chosen, but if a topic is chosen by two opponents, then you're not allowed to choose it. You choose a topic by saying I want T2, for example. And you wait for an opponent to state that he will challenge you on T2.


M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle. (M Pro vs N Con)
T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (M Pro vs N Con)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (M Pro vs N Con)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (N Pro vs M Con)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)

DEBATE FORMAT

D1- Pro always initiates the debate and states that this is a part of the MVMDT, Muslims VS Non-Muslims Debating Tournament.

D2- First round is only an acceptance round for Con as long as Pro only presents an opening statement with definitions in his first round. If Pro presents his arguments, then Con is allowed to skip the acceptance round.

D3- Rounds number: 4.
Voting period: 2 weeks.
Character Limit: 10,000.
Argument time: 72 Hrs.
Vote comments: Yes.

CHALLENGERS

Currently none.

1- ................................ (Muslim)
2- ................................ (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
5- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
6- ................................ (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

Not only the judges can vote on the debates, but also the DDO community. We only have judges to ensure that your debates will have many votes. A judge has to at least vote on two debates in the tournament and write a through RFD on each.

1- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
2- ................................ (Atheist/Christian)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)

...

Please let me know if you want to participate as a challenger or a judge. If you want to participate as a challenger then you should pick one topic in the CHALLENGE TOPICS section and wait for someone to challenge you on what you chose. Judges are not allowed to be challengers, so it's either a challenger or a judge.

Put me up for T7 if there is still space. Non Muslim here.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 2:43:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Updated.

At 12/6/2013 3:29:12 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Galal is actually Muslim. I assumed he isn't because he had "Not saying."

This brings me back as a judge.

At 12/6/2013 2:04:31 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 12:00:54 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle.
# T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (Multi-Wargasm(PRO) vs Muslimnomore)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
> T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (Mirza vs .............)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
> T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (iamanatheistandthisiswhy
vs .........)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- Multi-Wargasm. (Secular Muslim)
2- Mirza. (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
5- Muslimnomore. (Non-Muslim)
6- iamanatheistandthisiswhy. (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- Jakeross6 . (Atheist)
4- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
3- Galal. (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Muslim)
Multi-Wargasm
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 8:48:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Niqash,

I am not a Muslim. I would, however, like to argue on the Muslim side. If this is not allowed, I completely understand, but my point of view is that, despite being secular, I accept acknowledge all religions and, thus, would make a case for all of them.
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:16:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
because there are less Muslim here.
i can be judge as well as debtor.
there is problem if debtor.
i want no point to be given coz of spell and grammar if the statement is easily understandable.
coz there is limitation of language.
coz mostly Muslim countries has their own languages other than English so its obvious they can have spell and grammar mistakes.
so it will give un just advantage who has English as their first language.
as far as the the person is presenting the idea which is understandable.
well
i want to be judge.
which is more better.
and also the vote must be justified when some judge give it and its un reasonable in front of other judge.
means judges can criticize and effect the judgement of other judges to make sure no vote must be casted biased and wrong.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:19:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 8:48:14 AM, Multi-Wargasm wrote:
Niqash,

I am not a Muslim. I would, however, like to argue on the Muslim side. If this is not allowed, I completely understand, but my point of view is that, despite being secular, I accept acknowledge all religions and, thus, would make a case for all of them.

That is allowed.
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:21:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 2:43:29 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 3:29:12 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 2:04:31 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 12:00:54 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/6/2013 10:22:26 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
CHALLENGE TOPICS

M: Muslim.
N: Non-Muslim.

T1- The Qur'an is a linguistic miracle.
# T2- Mohammad Ibn Abdullah was a Prophet of God. (Multi-Wargasm(PRO) vs Muslimnomore)
T3- Islam is a religion of peace. (M Pro vs N Con)
> T4- Islamic morals verses atheistic/Christian morals. (Mirza vs .............)
T5- Atheistic/Christian morals versus Islamic morals. (N Pro vs M Con)
T6- Islam is a religion of violence. (N Pro vs M Con)
> T7- Islam is a misogynistic religion. (iamanatheistandthisiswhy
vs .........)
T8- Mohammad was an immoral person. (N Pro versus M Con)


CHALLENGERS
1- Multi-Wargasm. (Secular on Muslim side)
2- Mirza. (Muslim)
3- ................................ (Muslim)
4- ................................ (Non-Muslim)
5- Muslimnomore. (Non-Muslim)
6- iamanatheistandthisiswhy. (Non-Muslim)


JUDGES

1- Jakeross6 . (Atheist)
4- NiqashMotawadi3. (Agnostic)
3- Galal. (Muslim)
4- Makhdoom5. (Muslim)
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:23:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:16:36 AM, makhdoom5 wrote:
because there are less Muslim here.
i can be judge as well as debtor.
there is problem if debtor.
i want no point to be given coz of spell and grammar if the statement is easily understandable.
coz there is limitation of language.
coz mostly Muslim countries has their own languages other than English so its obvious they can have spell and grammar mistakes.
so it will give un just advantage who has English as their first language.
as far as the the person is presenting the idea which is understandable.
well
i want to be judge.
which is more better.
and also the vote must be justified when some judge give it and its un reasonable in front of other judge.
means judges can criticize and effect the judgement of other judges to make sure no vote must be casted biased and wrong.

I agree with your S&G voting. If you want to be a challenger, who would you go against?
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:25:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:23:15 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 12/7/2013 9:16:36 AM, makhdoom5 wrote:
because there are less Muslim here.
i can be judge as well as debtor.
there is problem if debtor.
i want no point to be given coz of spell and grammar if the statement is easily understandable.
coz there is limitation of language.
coz mostly Muslim countries has their own languages other than English so its obvious they can have spell and grammar mistakes.
so it will give un just advantage who has English as their first language.
as far as the the person is presenting the idea which is understandable.
well
i want to be judge.
which is more better.
and also the vote must be justified when some judge give it and its un reasonable in front of other judge.
means judges can criticize and effect the judgement of other judges to make sure no vote must be casted biased and wrong.

I agree with your S&G voting. If you want to be a challenger, who would you go against?
well i would like to be judge.
for this tournament.
later i will participate. after few debates.
coz busy right now to be a debtor.
makhdoom5
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 10:50:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
more better suggestion.
i am asking to all Muslim who are interested in this tournament.
plz pm me we will negotiate with them about whether we should take the debate or participate as judge.

so we all Muslim will discuss and assign after discussion who is going to take the part in this tournament as debtor or judge.
i think no body will mind this settlement.
wish best for this tournament.