Total Posts:96|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ten warning signs of a psychopath cult-leader

SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 10:19:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Claims of absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

A psychopath cult leader increasingly becomes the object of worship.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

May demonstrate marked paranoia and megalomania.

There is no legitimate reason to not believe them, other believers or followers of faith are always wrong in not believing this leader, this believers are negative or even evil.

The psychopath cult leader is always right.

The psychopath leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

A psychopath cult leader will not answer questions regarding fact. Instead the will attack the messenger.

Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One" enlightened, a vehicle of God, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes even godly, angelic, seraphic and/or saintly.

This list is a simple public service announcement to warn others should they someday come across an individual fitting these signs.

May you have peace in your heart.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 12:00:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2013 10:19:14 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Claims of absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.



A psychopath cult leader increasingly becomes the object of worship.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

May demonstrate marked paranoia and megalomania.

There is no legitimate reason to not believe them, other believers or followers of faith are always wrong in not believing this leader, this believers are negative or even evil.

The psychopath cult leader is always right.

The psychopath leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

A psychopath cult leader will not answer questions regarding fact. Instead the will attack the messenger.

Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One" enlightened, a vehicle of God, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes even godly, angelic, seraphic and/or saintly.

This list is a simple public service announcement to warn others should they someday come across an individual fitting these signs.

May you have peace in your heart.

False Prophets

False prophets can't hear the truth.

False prophets use their own twisted interpretations of the scriptures.

False prophets don't understand the true gospel.

False prophets have their congregations come to hear them preach in a church building they have to rent or buy.

False prophets use pagan ideas to run their churches like bands, choirs, Bible studies, Sunday schools, communion, water baptisms, and many other activities that have nothing to do with God.

False prophets can't speak for God because they don't know who God is.

False prophets have to be kind, patient, loving and trusted by their followers who pay for his selfish love.

False prophets have to speak lies to keep their flocks happy.

False prophets make sure they teach their congregations how important tithes and offerings are to their god of greed.

False prophets don't understand the love of God so they smile alot, instead.

False prophets actually believe the scriptures can be used to detect false prophets.

False prophets support worldly wisdom and knowledge because they have to.

False prophets hide their sins until they get caught.

False prophets love power, control, wealth, and praise for their work just like corporate CEO's do.

False prophets can only be detected by the truth that's not in them or their congregations.

False prophets can't tell the difference between a born again and a sinner so you can imagine who their followers are.

False prophets believe a simple prayer is good enough for their followers to be saved from something they don't understand.

False prophets don't understand that everyone is saved so they could quit preaching their false gospel.

False prophets, serial killers and popes have the same thing in common. They all believe in good and evil instead of the truth.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 12:28:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
False Prophet, psychopath cult-leader, whatever name you wish to give them makes no difference. A rose by any other still smells as sweet I believe the saying goes.

Name it what you will, just use good judgement in the event you come across one.
21st_Century_Occultist
Posts: 65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 1:08:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2013 12:00:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2013 10:19:14 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Claims of absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.



A psychopath cult leader increasingly becomes the object of worship.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

May demonstrate marked paranoia and megalomania.

There is no legitimate reason to not believe them, other believers or followers of faith are always wrong in not believing this leader, this believers are negative or even evil.

The psychopath cult leader is always right.

The psychopath leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

A psychopath cult leader will not answer questions regarding fact. Instead the will attack the messenger.

Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One" enlightened, a vehicle of God, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes even godly, angelic, seraphic and/or saintly.

This list is a simple public service announcement to warn others should they someday come across an individual fitting these signs.

May you have peace in your heart.

False Prophets

False prophets can't hear the truth.

False prophets use their own twisted interpretations of the scriptures.

False prophets don't understand the true gospel.

False prophets have their congregations come to hear them preach in a church building they have to rent or buy.

False prophets use pagan ideas to run their churches like bands, choirs, Bible studies, Sunday schools, communion, water baptisms, and many other activities that have nothing to do with God.

False prophets can't speak for God because they don't know who God is.

False prophets have to be kind, patient, loving and trusted by their followers who pay for his selfish love.

False prophets have to speak lies to keep their flocks happy.

False prophets make sure they teach their congregations how important tithes and offerings are to their god of greed.

False prophets don't understand the love of God so they smile alot, instead.

False prophets actually believe the scriptures can be used to detect false prophets.

False prophets support worldly wisdom and knowledge because they have to.

False prophets hide their sins until they get caught.

False prophets love power, control, wealth, and praise for their work just like corporate CEO's do.

False prophets can only be detected by the truth that's not in them or their congregations.

False prophets can't tell the difference between a born again and a sinner so you can imagine who their followers are.

False prophets believe a simple prayer is good enough for their followers to be saved from something they don't understand.

False prophets don't understand that everyone is saved so they could quit preaching their false gospel.

False prophets, serial killers and popes have the same thing in common. They all believe in good and evil instead of the truth.

Serial killers?
The Method of Science, the Aim of Religion
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 6:26:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Good list SemperVI. I think the essence of it comes down to non rational thinking and a claim that everything the say is right.

Jim Jones is the first name that springs to mind when I read the list.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 11:12:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 6:26:07 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
Good list SemperVI. I think the essence of it comes down to non rational thinking and a claim that everything the say is right.

Jim Jones is the first name that springs to mind when I read the list.

Thanks I amanatheistandthisiswhy... It seemed appropriate after reading some of the views a few people here have as well as how they treat others. This is not an anti-theist statement either. I am quite certain there are as many atheist psychopaths out there as well.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 2:38:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 1:08:34 AM, 21st_Century_Occultist wrote:
At 12/8/2013 12:00:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2013 10:19:14 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Claims of absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.



A psychopath cult leader increasingly becomes the object of worship.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

May demonstrate marked paranoia and megalomania.

There is no legitimate reason to not believe them, other believers or followers of faith are always wrong in not believing this leader, this believers are negative or even evil.

The psychopath cult leader is always right.

The psychopath leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

A psychopath cult leader will not answer questions regarding fact. Instead the will attack the messenger.

Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One" enlightened, a vehicle of God, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes even godly, angelic, seraphic and/or saintly.

This list is a simple public service announcement to warn others should they someday come across an individual fitting these signs.

May you have peace in your heart.

False Prophets

False prophets can't hear the truth.

False prophets use their own twisted interpretations of the scriptures.

False prophets don't understand the true gospel.

False prophets have their congregations come to hear them preach in a church building they have to rent or buy.

False prophets use pagan ideas to run their churches like bands, choirs, Bible studies, Sunday schools, communion, water baptisms, and many other activities that have nothing to do with God.

False prophets can't speak for God because they don't know who God is.

False prophets have to be kind, patient, loving and trusted by their followers who pay for his selfish love.

False prophets have to speak lies to keep their flocks happy.

False prophets make sure they teach their congregations how important tithes and offerings are to their god of greed.

False prophets don't understand the love of God so they smile alot, instead.

False prophets actually believe the scriptures can be used to detect false prophets.

False prophets support worldly wisdom and knowledge because they have to.

False prophets hide their sins until they get caught.

False prophets love power, control, wealth, and praise for their work just like corporate CEO's do.

False prophets can only be detected by the truth that's not in them or their congregations.

False prophets can't tell the difference between a born again and a sinner so you can imagine who their followers are.

False prophets believe a simple prayer is good enough for their followers to be saved from something they don't understand.

False prophets don't understand that everyone is saved so they could quit preaching their false gospel.

False prophets, serial killers and popes have the same thing in common. They all believe in good and evil instead of the truth.

Serial killers?

Christians killed more people in this world than any other group of people.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 2:41:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2013 12:28:05 PM, SemperVI wrote:
False Prophet, psychopath cult-leader, whatever name you wish to give them makes no difference. A rose by any other still smells as sweet I believe the saying goes.

Name it what you will, just use good judgement in the event you come across one.

Religious minds come together and go to war against the things they see as enemies in this world.

We saints know that we're from an invisible world we can't see. Therefore, we don't have any fear in what we see in this world.
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:07:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Pulling a 85 year old swedish grand mother off an airline to see if she has ties to terrorism while ignoring six imams boarding the same flight repeatedly saying Allah akbar as jappened in Mn not long ago is unjust profiling, as in unjustified. There ia nothing wrong with profiling if it is justified. Our border patrol and custom agents do it hundreds of times a day on our US borders.
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:10:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:07:00 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Pulling a 85 year old swedish grand mother off an airline to see if she has ties to terrorism while ignoring six imams boarding the same flight repeatedly saying Allah akbar as jappened in Mn not long ago is unjust profiling, as in unjustified. There ia nothing wrong with profiling if it is justified. Our border patrol and custom agents do it hundreds of times a day on our US borders.

If it is justified, correct. The problem is, is that most of them are unjustified, and I doubt you can point to enough justifiable cases to justify the concept of profiling criminals in general.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:12:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 2:41:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2013 12:28:05 PM, SemperVI wrote:
False Prophet, psychopath cult-leader, whatever name you wish to give them makes no difference. A rose by any other still smells as sweet I believe the saying goes.

Name it what you will, just use good judgement in the event you come across one.

Religious minds come together and go to war against the things they see as enemies in this world.

We saints know that we're from an invisible world we can't see. Therefore, we don't have any fear in what we see in this world.

bornofgod, you seem to be making this post about you. I am not implying you are not who you say you are. I am merely making an observation about psychopath personalities. Does it bother you that I posted this as a public service.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:27:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:10:25 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:07:00 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Pulling a 85 year old swedish grand mother off an airline to see if she has ties to terrorism while ignoring six imams boarding the same flight repeatedly saying Allah akbar as jappened in Mn not long ago is unjust profiling, as in unjustified. There ia nothing wrong with profiling if it is justified. Our border patrol and custom agents do it hundreds of times a day on our US borders.

If it is justified, correct. The problem is, is that most of them are unjustified, and I doubt you can point to enough justifiable cases to justify the concept of profiling criminals in general.

They way we implement profiling in the US, it is absolutely unjustifiable. I just showed you an example of this. We do not profile properly because we are to politically correct and fear offending someone. How about you give me an example of what you consider unjust profiling. Not a hypothetical, a real world example
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:32:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:27:22 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:10:25 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:07:00 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Pulling a 85 year old swedish grand mother off an airline to see if she has ties to terrorism while ignoring six imams boarding the same flight repeatedly saying Allah akbar as jappened in Mn not long ago is unjust profiling, as in unjustified. There ia nothing wrong with profiling if it is justified. Our border patrol and custom agents do it hundreds of times a day on our US borders.

If it is justified, correct. The problem is, is that most of them are unjustified, and I doubt you can point to enough justifiable cases to justify the concept of profiling criminals in general.

They way we implement profiling in the US, it is absolutely unjustifiable. I just showed you an example of this. We do not profile properly because we are to politically correct and fear offending someone. How about you give me an example of what you consider unjust profiling. Not a hypothetical, a real world example

I already did. That trench coat example was from the Columbine shooting.

I suppose another example could be how I used to be profiled by some students as a person who was going to shoot up my school simply because I was anti-social, I wore black clothes, and I love guns.

I could also point to all of the black people that are profiled by the police... for just being black.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
Juris_Naturalis
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:38:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 2:38:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/9/2013 1:08:34 AM, 21st_Century_Occultist wrote:
At 12/8/2013 12:00:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2013 10:19:14 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Claims of absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.



A psychopath cult leader increasingly becomes the object of worship.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

May demonstrate marked paranoia and megalomania.

There is no legitimate reason to not believe them, other believers or followers of faith are always wrong in not believing this leader, this believers are negative or even evil.

The psychopath cult leader is always right.

The psychopath leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

A psychopath cult leader will not answer questions regarding fact. Instead the will attack the messenger.

Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One" enlightened, a vehicle of God, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes even godly, angelic, seraphic and/or saintly.

This list is a simple public service announcement to warn others should they someday come across an individual fitting these signs.

May you have peace in your heart.

False Prophets

False prophets can't hear the truth.

False prophets use their own twisted interpretations of the scriptures.

False prophets don't understand the true gospel.

False prophets have their congregations come to hear them preach in a church building they have to rent or buy.

False prophets use pagan ideas to run their churches like bands, choirs, Bible studies, Sunday schools, communion, water baptisms, and many other activities that have nothing to do with God.

False prophets can't speak for God because they don't know who God is.

False prophets have to be kind, patient, loving and trusted by their followers who pay for his selfish love.

False prophets have to speak lies to keep their flocks happy.

False prophets make sure they teach their congregations how important tithes and offerings are to their god of greed.

False prophets don't understand the love of God so they smile alot, instead.

False prophets actually believe the scriptures can be used to detect false prophets.

False prophets support worldly wisdom and knowledge because they have to.

False prophets hide their sins until they get caught.

False prophets love power, control, wealth, and praise for their work just like corporate CEO's do.

False prophets can only be detected by the truth that's not in them or their congregations.

False prophets can't tell the difference between a born again and a sinner so you can imagine who their followers are.

False prophets believe a simple prayer is good enough for their followers to be saved from something they don't understand.

False prophets don't understand that everyone is saved so they could quit preaching their false gospel.

False prophets, serial killers and popes have the same thing in common. They all believe in good and evil instead of the truth.

Serial killers?

Christians killed more people in this world than any other group of people.

No more than Islam I'm sure.
Juris_Naturalis
Posts: 273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:39:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:32:07 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:27:22 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:10:25 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:07:00 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Pulling a 85 year old swedish grand mother off an airline to see if she has ties to terrorism while ignoring six imams boarding the same flight repeatedly saying Allah akbar as jappened in Mn not long ago is unjust profiling, as in unjustified. There ia nothing wrong with profiling if it is justified. Our border patrol and custom agents do it hundreds of times a day on our US borders.

If it is justified, correct. The problem is, is that most of them are unjustified, and I doubt you can point to enough justifiable cases to justify the concept of profiling criminals in general.

They way we implement profiling in the US, it is absolutely unjustifiable. I just showed you an example of this. We do not profile properly because we are to politically correct and fear offending someone. How about you give me an example of what you consider unjust profiling. Not a hypothetical, a real world example

I already did. That trench coat example was from the Columbine shooting.

I suppose another example could be how I used to be profiled by some students as a person who was going to shoot up my school simply because I was anti-social, I wore black clothes, and I love guns.

I could also point to all of the black people that are profiled by the police... for just being black.

Dude, I'm in the same boat you are.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:48:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:32:07 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:27:22 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:10:25 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:07:00 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:29:23 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
All "warning signs" do is lead to unjust profiling.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck. Pulling a 85 year old swedish grand mother off an airline to see if she has ties to terrorism while ignoring six imams boarding the same flight repeatedly saying Allah akbar as jappened in Mn not long ago is unjust profiling, as in unjustified. There ia nothing wrong with profiling if it is justified. Our border patrol and custom agents do it hundreds of times a day on our US borders.

If it is justified, correct. The problem is, is that most of them are unjustified, and I doubt you can point to enough justifiable cases to justify the concept of profiling criminals in general.

They way we implement profiling in the US, it is absolutely unjustifiable. I just showed you an example of this. We do not profile properly because we are to politically correct and fear offending someone. How about you give me an example of what you consider unjust profiling. Not a hypothetical, a real world example

I already did. That trench coat example was from the Columbine shooting.

I suppose another example could be how I used to be profiled by some students as a person who was going to shoot up my school simply because I was anti-social, I wore black clothes, and I love guns.

I could also point to all of the black people that are profiled by the police... for just being black.

I don't see any reference to trench coat mafia in this thread, but I get your meaning. Having said that, if you know wearing a trench coat, wearing all black and telling people at school how you love guns and are anti social as you suggest. What impression do you think they should have come away with. Is it reasonable for them to start to wonder. Did you put them at ease or did you perpetuate the myth to garner attention and prove a point. Only you know this. It is not unreasonable or unjustified to take precaution when someone appears to be mimicking a gang of teens who shot up a school and killed students. Cmon, dont be silly.

As far as blacks being profiled, you need to be specific. You cant brush with that broad of a brush and think it will stick
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 5:07:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:48:01 PM, SemperVI wrote:
I don't see any reference to trench coat mafia in this thread, but I get your meaning. Having said that, if you know wearing a trench coat, wearing all black and telling people at school how you love guns and are anti social as you suggest. What impression do you think they should have come away with.

Not to be so judgmental, or at least so openly about it.

Is it reasonable for them to start to wonder. Did you put them at ease or did you perpetuate the myth to garner attention and prove a point. Only you know this.

The clothes are just my taste, the antisociality is just my personality, and the only reason they know of my fondness for firearms is because I would be discussing firearms with friends. Not in a 'how well does this kill people' sort of way, but more of talking about the unique mechanics behind certain firearms, and why the designers came up with the idea.

It is not unreasonable or unjustified to take precaution when someone appears to be mimicking a gang of teens who shot up a school and killed students. Cmon, dont be silly.

No, it kind of is unreasonable.

As far as blacks being profiled, you need to be specific. You cant brush with that broad of a brush and think it will stick

I can't really be specific. I was just thinking of the various statistics that imply that blacks are being profiled.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 5:20:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 5:07:53 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 12/9/2013 4:48:01 PM, SemperVI wrote:
I don't see any reference to trench coat mafia in this thread, but I get your meaning. Having said that, if you know wearing a trench coat, wearing all black and telling people at school how you love guns and are anti social as you suggest. What impression do you think they should have come away with.

Not to be so judgmental, or at least so openly about it.

Is it reasonable for them to start to wonder. Did you put them at ease or did you perpetuate the myth to garner attention and prove a point. Only you know this.

The clothes are just my taste, the antisociality is just my personality, and the only reason they know of my fondness for firearms is because I would be discussing firearms with friends. Not in a 'how well does this kill people' sort of way, but more of talking about the unique mechanics behind certain firearms, and why the designers came up with the idea.

It is not unreasonable or unjustified to take precaution when someone appears to be mimicking a gang of teens who shot up a school and killed students. Cmon, dont be silly.

No, it kind of is unreasonable.

As far as blacks being profiled, you need to be specific. You cant brush with that broad of a brush and think it will stick

I can't really be specific. I was just thinking of the various statistics that imply that blacks are being profiled.

In that case, I agree, it is unjustified. Had I been there and been one of your friends, I would have gone to bat for you. That does not mean however, it is not unreasonable for people to size matters up based on knowledge and experience. Indiscriminance is not a moral imperative. Particularly when it comes to an individuals fear for their own safety. Is it better to be safe or sorry. BTW: Looks like we caused a debate lol. Talk to you later.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 8:26:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/8/2013 11:53:45 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
except bornofgod doesn't have a cult

Well, he sorta does - it's just very small. It has a membership of one.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 8:58:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:12:14 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/9/2013 2:41:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2013 12:28:05 PM, SemperVI wrote:
False Prophet, psychopath cult-leader, whatever name you wish to give them makes no difference. A rose by any other still smells as sweet I believe the saying goes.

Name it what you will, just use good judgement in the event you come across one.

Religious minds come together and go to war against the things they see as enemies in this world.

We saints know that we're from an invisible world we can't see. Therefore, we don't have any fear in what we see in this world.

bornofgod, you seem to be making this post about you. I am not implying you are not who you say you are. I am merely making an observation about psychopath personalities. Does it bother you that I posted this as a public service.

You will go crazy observing something you won't be able to understand, or at the least, you'll get very frustrated.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:01:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 4:38:24 PM, Juris_Naturalis wrote:
At 12/9/2013 2:38:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/9/2013 1:08:34 AM, 21st_Century_Occultist wrote:
At 12/8/2013 12:00:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/8/2013 10:19:14 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Claims of absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.



A psychopath cult leader increasingly becomes the object of worship.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

May demonstrate marked paranoia and megalomania.

There is no legitimate reason to not believe them, other believers or followers of faith are always wrong in not believing this leader, this believers are negative or even evil.

The psychopath cult leader is always right.

The psychopath leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

A psychopath cult leader will not answer questions regarding fact. Instead the will attack the messenger.

Preoccupied with his own fantasies, he must always be the center of attention. He presents himself as the "Ultimate One" enlightened, a vehicle of God, a genius, the leader of humankind, and sometimes even godly, angelic, seraphic and/or saintly.

This list is a simple public service announcement to warn others should they someday come across an individual fitting these signs.

May you have peace in your heart.

False Prophets

False prophets can't hear the truth.

False prophets use their own twisted interpretations of the scriptures.

False prophets don't understand the true gospel.

False prophets have their congregations come to hear them preach in a church building they have to rent or buy.

False prophets use pagan ideas to run their churches like bands, choirs, Bible studies, Sunday schools, communion, water baptisms, and many other activities that have nothing to do with God.

False prophets can't speak for God because they don't know who God is.

False prophets have to be kind, patient, loving and trusted by their followers who pay for his selfish love.

False prophets have to speak lies to keep their flocks happy.

False prophets make sure they teach their congregations how important tithes and offerings are to their god of greed.

False prophets don't understand the love of God so they smile alot, instead.

False prophets actually believe the scriptures can be used to detect false prophets.

False prophets support worldly wisdom and knowledge because they have to.

False prophets hide their sins until they get caught.

False prophets love power, control, wealth, and praise for their work just like corporate CEO's do.

False prophets can only be detected by the truth that's not in them or their congregations.

False prophets can't tell the difference between a born again and a sinner so you can imagine who their followers are.

False prophets believe a simple prayer is good enough for their followers to be saved from something they don't understand.

False prophets don't understand that everyone is saved so they could quit preaching their false gospel.

False prophets, serial killers and popes have the same thing in common. They all believe in good and evil instead of the truth.

Serial killers?

Christians killed more people in this world than any other group of people.

No more than Islam I'm sure.

Christians invaded all the nations outside of Europe and not only stole their land and minerals but killed anyone who objected to their false god, Jesus, which means they objected the Christian laws that replaced the laws of God.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:04:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 8:26:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/8/2013 11:53:45 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
except bornofgod doesn't have a cult

Well, he sorta does - it's just very small. It has a membership of one.

All of God's creation is within my created existence as energy. It's even smaller than you think because energy doesn't contain mass, time or space, and we're all in the ONE mind of our Creator.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:07:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ten warning signs of a psychopath cult-leader

dude . . . you just described Obamah to a tee http://victorygirlsblog.com...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:27:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 9:07:55 PM, dadman wrote:
Ten warning signs of a psychopath cult-leader

dude . . . you just described Obamah to a tee http://victorygirlsblog.com...

Every single Christian pastor and priest are cult-leaders of Christianity. Jesus and the other saints called these people antichrists and false prophets.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 10:05:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 9:27:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:07:55 PM, dadman wrote:
Ten warning signs of a psychopath cult-leader

dude . . . you just described Obamah to a tee http://victorygirlsblog.com...

Every single Christian pastor and priest are cult-leaders of Christianity. Jesus and the other saints called these people antichrists and false prophets.
The biblical jebus & saints are a Historical MYTH, along with your Cult fantasies concerning them!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 10:21:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 10:05:41 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:27:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:07:55 PM, dadman wrote:
Ten warning signs of a psychopath cult-leader

dude . . . you just described Obamah to a tee http://victorygirlsblog.com...

Every single Christian pastor and priest are cult-leaders of Christianity. Jesus and the other saints called these people antichrists and false prophets.
The biblical jebus & saints are a Historical MYTH, along with your Cult fantasies concerning them!

Jesus is a Christian false god that Christians worship for an hour on Sundays. I speak for our Creator with every word He puts in His mind, which happens to be my mind, also.