Jump to topic:

A few interesting quotes from scientists

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 6:35:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.""Albert Einstein.

Scientific discoveries can induce a reverential attitude in some scientists. Albert Einstein admitted: "You will hardly find one among the profounder sort of scientific minds without a religious feeling of his own. . . . Religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection."

"The universe had a beginning but what scientists can"t explain is why. The answer is God." "I see the Bible as a book of truth and divinely inspired. There has to be an intelligence behind the complexity of life.""Ken Tanaka, planetary geologist at the U.S. Geological Survey.

"The gap between the various kinds of knowledge (scientific and religious) is rather artificial. . . . Knowledge about the Creator and knowledge about creation are closely related.""Enrique Hern"ndez, researcher and professor at the Department of Physics and Theoretical Chemistry, National Autonomous University of Mexico.

"As we develop all this information [about the human genome], it will reveal the complexity, the interdependence of all this material. It will point to the origin as the result of an intelligent creator, an intelligent agent.""Duane T. Gish, biochemist.
"There is no incompatibility between science and religion. Both are seeking the same truth. Science shows that God exists.""D.H.R. Barton, professor of chemistry, Texas.

"As a scientist, I look at the world around me, and observe engineering mechanisms of such remarkable complexity that I am drawn to the conclusion of intelligent design being behind such complex order.""ANDREW MCINTOSH, MATHEMATICIAN, WALES, UNITED KINGDOM

"The complexity of nature clearly points to a Creator. Every biological and physical system, once understood, shows incredible complexity.""JOHN K. G. KRAMER, BIOCHEMIST, CANADA

"The order of the living world is plainly evident. It was set up by a superior Power that I personally call God. It is here that faith agrees with scientific truth. Far from contradicting it, it completes it, providing a simpler understanding of our universe.""JEAN DORST, BIOLOGIST, FRANCE

"I cannot imagine the universe and human life without an intelligent beginning, without a source of spiritual "warmth" that lies beyond matter and its laws.""ANDREY DMITRIYEVICH SAKHAROV, NUCLEAR PHYSICIST, RUSSIA

"Each animal is in some way uniquely designed to suit its particular environment, and I cannot help but attribute the complexity of the design to a Creator, rather than to random evolutionary forces.""BOB HOSKEN, BIOCHEMIST, AUSTRALIA

I am sure you are capable of Googling any of those quotes you wish to check out. Assuming you wish to know if they are true or not.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 7:09:01 AM
At 12/9/2013 6:35:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.""Albert Einstein.

Scientific discoveries can induce a reverential attitude in some scientists. Albert Einstein admitted: "You will hardly find one among the profounder sort of scientific minds without a religious feeling of his own. . . . Religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection."

"The universe had a beginning but what scientists can"t explain is why. The answer is God." "I see the Bible as a book of truth and divinely inspired. There has to be an intelligence behind the complexity of life.""Ken Tanaka, planetary geologist at the U.S. Geological Survey.

"The gap between the various kinds of knowledge (scientific and religious) is rather artificial. . . . Knowledge about the Creator and knowledge about creation are closely related.""Enrique Hern"ndez, researcher and professor at the Department of Physics and Theoretical Chemistry, National Autonomous University of Mexico.

"As we develop all this information [about the human genome], it will reveal the complexity, the interdependence of all this material. It will point to the origin as the result of an intelligent creator, an intelligent agent.""Duane T. Gish, biochemist.
"There is no incompatibility between science and religion. Both are seeking the same truth. Science shows that God exists.""D.H.R. Barton, professor of chemistry, Texas.

"As a scientist, I look at the world around me, and observe engineering mechanisms of such remarkable complexity that I am drawn to the conclusion of intelligent design being behind such complex order.""ANDREW MCINTOSH, MATHEMATICIAN, WALES, UNITED KINGDOM

"The complexity of nature clearly points to a Creator. Every biological and physical system, once understood, shows incredible complexity.""JOHN K. G. KRAMER, BIOCHEMIST, CANADA

"The order of the living world is plainly evident. It was set up by a superior Power that I personally call God. It is here that faith agrees with scientific truth. Far from contradicting it, it completes it, providing a simpler understanding of our universe.""JEAN DORST, BIOLOGIST, FRANCE

"I cannot imagine the universe and human life without an intelligent beginning, without a source of spiritual "warmth" that lies beyond matter and its laws.""ANDREY DMITRIYEVICH SAKHAROV, NUCLEAR PHYSICIST, RUSSIA

"Each animal is in some way uniquely designed to suit its particular environment, and I cannot help but attribute the complexity of the design to a Creator, rather than to random evolutionary forces.""BOB HOSKEN, BIOCHEMIST, AUSTRALIA

I am sure you are capable of Googling any of those quotes you wish to check out. Assuming you wish to know if they are true or not.
WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

How many have there ever been?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 1:36:36 PM
At 12/9/2013 7:09:01 AM, bulproof wrote:

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

Most scientists are Atheists (same with most philosophers). So, yes, him quoting the few theists scientists isn't convincing. I can quote scientists too!

"The more the universe seems comprehensible, the more it also seems pointless." - Nobel Prize winner, Physicst Steven Weinberg

"The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference." - Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins

"About God, I cannot accept any concept based on the authority of the Church. As long as I can remember, I have resented mass indocrination. I do not believe in the fear of life, in the fear of death, in blind faith. I cannot prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him, I would be a liar. I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil."- Physicist Albert Einstein

"We are each free to believe what we want, and it"s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either."- Physicist Stephen Hawking

"The universe is the way it is , whether we like it or not. The existence or nonexistence of a creator is independent of our desires . A world without God or purpose may seem harsho r pointless, but that alone doesn't require God to actually exist." - Physicist Laurence Kruass

"I don't want to give advice to people about their religious beliefs, but I do think that it's not smart to bet against the power of science to figure out the natural world. It used to be, a thousand years ago, that if you wanted to explain why the moon moved through the sky, you needed to invoke God" - Physicist Sean Carrol (Author of "Why almost all cosmologists are Atheists").

"No intelligent supervisor, no mystic force, no conscious controlling agency swings the molecules into place at the right time, chooses the appropriate players, closes the links, uncouples the partners, moves them on. The dance of life is spontaneous, self-sustaining, and self-creating." - Physicist Paul Davies

"Anything you don't understand, Mr. Rankin, you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say God did it." - Carl Sagon Physicist
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 1:47:55 PM
At 12/9/2013 1:36:36 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

Most scientists are Atheists (same with most philosophers). So, yes, him quoting the few theists scientists isn't convincing. I can quote scientists too!

"The more the universe seems comprehensible, the more it also seems pointless." - Nobel Prize winner, Physicst Steven Weinberg

"The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference." - Evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins

"About God, I cannot accept any concept based on the authority of the Church. As long as I can remember, I have resented mass indocrination. I do not believe in the fear of life, in the fear of death, in blind faith. I cannot prove to you that there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him, I would be a liar. I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil."- Physicist Albert Einstein

"We are each free to believe what we want, and it"s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either."- Physicist Stephen Hawking

"The universe is the way it is , whether we like it or not. The existence or nonexistence of a creator is independent of our desires . A world without God or purpose may seem harsho r pointless, but that alone doesn't require God to actually exist." - Physicist Laurence Kruass

"I don't want to give advice to people about their religious beliefs, but I do think that it's not smart to bet against the power of science to figure out the natural world. It used to be, a thousand years ago, that if you wanted to explain why the moon moved through the sky, you needed to invoke God" - Physicist Sean Carrol (Author of "Why almost all cosmologists are Atheists").

"No intelligent supervisor, no mystic force, no conscious controlling agency swings the molecules into place at the right time, chooses the appropriate players, closes the links, uncouples the partners, moves them on. The dance of life is spontaneous, self-sustaining, and self-creating." - Physicist Paul Davies

"Anything you don't understand, Mr. Rankin, you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say God did it." - Carl Sagon Physicist

I quite agree, whoever I did only say they were interesting, and at least it shows that not all scientists feel the same, which is all I intended.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 2:07:16 PM
At 12/9/2013 1:47:55 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

I quite agree, whoever I did only say they were interesting, and at least it shows that not all scientists feel the same, which is all I intended.

Not all scientists feel the same. But most in the relevant fields do.

"Why (almost) All Cosmologists Are Atheists" by physicist Sean Carrol [http://preposterousuniverse.com...]

93% of the worlds top scientists (the national academy sciences) are Atheists [http://www.stephenjaygould.org...]
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 10:14:01 PM

All scientists and religious people are deceived by what they see. What we see is not real but our invisible created existence is real as God's invisible thoughts spoken into invisible wavelengths of energy. An atomic element is NOT real. They are like pixels in a Photoshop program that has to be zoomed in or out to give us a defined world to live in according to what we see on the retina's of our eyes, which are illusions, also.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:11:21 PM
At 12/10/2013 10:48:57 PM, SemperVI wrote:
bornofgod, are you referring to the quantum physics theory of a halographic universe?

Energy is not contained as mass, time or space. Energy is invisible thoughts of God within His mind. Scientists don't know this because they have no idea who God is.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:16:56 PM
At 12/11/2013 3:11:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
bornofgod, are you referring to the quantum physics theory of a halographic universe?

Energy is not contained as mass, time or space. Energy is invisible thoughts of God within His mind. Scientists don't know this because they have no idea who God is.

I can never get a straight answer from you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:19:50 PM
At 12/11/2013 3:16:56 PM, SemperVI wrote:

That's because you can't hear the Truth I speak to you. You unbelievers are always expecting an answer to your demanding questions that can only be answered by liars.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:33:59 PM
At 12/11/2013 3:19:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's because you can't hear the Truth I speak to you. You unbelievers are always expecting an answer to your demanding questions that can only be answered by liars.

Brad, do you realize you just repeat yourself. You never really say anything. You drone on about invisible this and creator that and retina this and wave length that and Christians cant hear the truth. I have not heard you say anything fresh or insightful since reading a rather long post a while back. You keep saying the same thing. Over and ovet and over and over and over and over....

Do you get my point or are you simply going to say I don't hear because I dont believe you. You have not given me 1 reason to believe you. As a saint appointed by God, you are doing a rather poor job. Even the prophets of 1700 plus years ago actually said something relevant. You say nothing.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:38:34 PM
At 12/11/2013 3:33:59 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/11/2013 3:19:50 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Brad, do you realize you just repeat yourself. You never really say anything. You drone on about invisible this and creator that and retina this and wave length that and Christians cant hear the truth. I have not heard you say anything fresh or insightful since reading a rather long post a while back. You keep saying the same thing. Over and ovet and over and over and over and over....

Do you get my point or are you simply going to say I don't hear because I dont believe you. You have not given me 1 reason to believe you. As a saint appointed by God, you are doing a rather poor job. Even the prophets of 1700 plus years ago actually said something relevant. You say nothing.

Since God chose you to be an unbeliever, you can't hear Him through my testimonies in this forum. You most likely wouldn't hear Him in my spoken testimonies, either.

Lying unbelievers find lies about the things they see are more exciting than the invisible knowledge of God that no man can see. Believers love to hear God's spoken and written Word, but spoken to them is much better.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 6:54:11 PM

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

The difference between those fundamentalist atheist scientists and the scientists MadCornishbBiker mentioned is that those people actually influence most atheist's thoughts today. This would be fine if they didn't also call anyone who believes in God stupid.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 7:01:30 PM
At 12/11/2013 6:54:11 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

The difference between those fundamentalist atheist scientists and the scientists MadCornishbBiker mentioned is that those people actually influence most atheist's thoughts today. This would be fine if they didn't also call anyone who believes in God stupid.

You must be deluded, Steven Weinberg and Steven Hawking are some of the most respected names in physics, and have influenced more thoughts than most in physics. Also, Carl Sagon is respected more than anyone he mentioned. Who did MadCornishBiker name that won a Nobel prize like Weinberg anyway?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 3:49:20 AM
At 12/11/2013 7:01:30 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

You must be deluded, Steven Weinberg and Steven Hawking are some of the most respected names in physics, and have influenced more thoughts than most in physics. Also, Carl Sagon is respected more than anyone he mentioned. Who did MadCornishBiker name that won a Nobel prize like Weinberg anyway?

And what does that matter? That only means that men think they are smart, not that God does, nor does it mean they are right.

It is also likely to mean that they are more in Satan's debt than most, since it is only Satan that gives prominence in this world of his. God does not because his followers are no part of this rotten world.

Also, how much of the money that they have wasted on otherwise useless research could have been much better spent on improving the lot of the poorest of their fellow men?

How much of the technology they use is actually contributing to the destruction of this planet?

No they are n't all that wise really or that rational, because they are simply either ignoring or adding to the problems of this world rather than showing love for their fellow man, as Jesus and his followers do.

Where is the wisdom in ignoring what we are doing to our fellow man? or to the planet., the unique planet, that is our only home?

Where is the wisdom in growing if it means growing away from the entire source of our life and everything, our creator?

Where is the wisdom in ignoring the masses of evidence, empirical and circumstantial, that there is for not only his existence, but the necessity of his existence?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 3:52:24 AM

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

It is understanding that leads to giving credit where it is due. There are no real mysteries in this world, those who are too clever for their own good only call them mysteries because they won;t accept the obvious and real explanation for them, when there is no other.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 3:56:26 AM
At 12/11/2013 3:51:11 PM, SemperVI wrote:
I Apologise MadCornishBiker, I don't mean to clutter your thread with nonsense.

No need to apologise, whether sarcastically or not.

This whole world is cluttered with nonsense, the truth is far simpler than many would have us believe, because they want to seem more clever than we saps who have been granted the help needed to see through their worldly "wisdom".

People always look for the difficult answer, even where there is not one to find. If they can't find the difficult one they simply say it is a mystery, and continue to ignore the true, simple one.

I guess that is why Jesus said we need the mind of a child to understand truth. A mind which has not yet become too clever for it's own good.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 3:59:40 AM

I should have added that it is not you who clutters up these threads with nonsense, it is ones like BoG who clutter up these threads in order to try and bury the truth at their master's behest.

There is nothing Satan loves more than causing confusion, especially in this time of the end when so much is at stake for so many and he wants as few as possible to survive it.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 4:02:25 AM
At 12/9/2013 2:07:16 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 12/9/2013 1:47:55 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

WOW, I'm impressed.

10 scientists.

Not all scientists feel the same. But most in the relevant fields do.

"Why (almost) All Cosmologists Are Atheists" by physicist Sean Carrol [http://preposterousuniverse.com...]

93% of the worlds top scientists (the national academy sciences) are Atheists [http://www.stephenjaygould.org...]

No, of course not all scientists feel the same. Some are interested in truth, some in seeming cleverer than they really are, some in money, some in glory.

It is just a shame that the majority are so uninterested in truth, but then that is precisely how Christ and his Apostles after him said it would be, so no-one should expect better really.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 4:59:23 AM
At 12/12/2013 4:02:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
It is just a shame that the majority are so uninterested in truth, but then that is precisely how Christ and his Apostles after him said it would be, so no-one should expect better really.
These characters are nothing more than fictional - mythical!

The total combined evidence otherwise, remains a constant zero!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 6:53:36 AM
At 12/12/2013 4:59:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/12/2013 4:02:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
These characters are nothing more than fictional - mythical!

The total combined evidence otherwise, remains a constant zero!

No, they were more real than you are, except in your own fevered imagination .
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 7:45:11 AM
At 12/12/2013 3:59:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I should have added that it is not you who clutters up these threads with nonsense, it is ones like BoG who clutter up these threads in order to try and bury the truth at their master's behest.

There is nothing Satan loves more than causing confusion, especially in this time of the end when so much is at stake for so many and he wants as few as possible to survive it.
You have two boogymen, your god and your satan?

Got all bases covered? pmsl.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 7:51:30 AM
At 12/12/2013 7:45:11 AM, bulproof wrote:

No, only one, God is no Bogeyman, he is the creator to whom we owe everything we have and everything we have chosen to be.

But it's not a problem, God definitely has all bases covered.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 7:55:32 AM
At 12/12/2013 7:51:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/12/2013 7:45:11 AM, bulproof wrote:

No, only one, God is no Bogeyman, he is the creator to whom we owe everything we have and everything we have chosen to be.

But it's not a problem, God definitely has all bases covered.

Not your god softy......................he can't even add up according to 1914..................I suggest you try worshiping Thor, at least he can create thunder. Dumbarse.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 8:11:44 AM
At 12/12/2013 3:56:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

This whole world is cluttered with nonsense, the truth is far simpler than many would have us believe, because they want to seem more clever than we saps who have been granted the help needed to see through their worldly "wisdom".

People always look for the difficult answer, even where there is not one to find. If they can't find the difficult one they simply say it is a mystery, and continue to ignore the true, simple one.

I guess that is why Jesus said we need the mind of a child to understand truth. A mind which has not yet become too clever for it's own good.

No sarcasm intended... :) Take care
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 8:41:30 AM

Just curious, but you speak about the end coming as though it were imminent. Is this even an accurate thing to say given that Christians and their like have been certain the end was nigh for thousands of years by now?

Will you still be saying 'the end is nigh' in 3022?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 9:12:55 AM
At 12/12/2013 8:41:30 AM, InvictusManeo wrote:

Just curious, but you speak about the end coming as though it were imminent. Is this even an accurate thing to say given that Christians and their like have been certain the end was nigh for thousands of years by now?

Will you still be saying 'the end is nigh' in 3022?

That is a legitimate question.

The answer to the last bit is no.

The point being that, if you study scripture and take it as a whole from Genesis to Revelation, you eventually learn that the challenge Satan created has to be proven, and for the sake of justice not only being done, but most importantly being seen to be done.

That meant that God's plan was set on the back shelf for later completion, and a rigid time limit was set, which may seem an awfully long time, but to God was very short indeed.

God also set limits to Satan's power.

The otehr thing which scripture makes clear is that God only releases information on a strict "need to know" basis, and if we are daft enough to try to second guess his timings, which many have done, than we have to be prepared to look fools.

However in that jigsaw puzzle of a book, or set of books to be more accurate, God set certain clues which he would, when the time was right, bring to our notice and understanding.

Those clues eventually led to the knowledge of the length of the evidence gathering period, and that period actually runs out in our around 2914.

However, there is a lot to be done in that period, and to any extent it is only of interest to us right now, and nothing more. Why?

Because the most important event to happen between then and now is still not, to our knowledge, fixed in time, and that event is Armageddon, when all of Satan's works on the earth will be brought to an end, and Satan and his demons imprisoned.

The only thing we know is that between then and now there will be a "Great tribulation such has has never been seen before, nor will never be seen after". Following that there will be a general resurrection of the dead, who will be brought back into new bodies with the same prospect of eternal life in front of them, and also with some time to learn God's ways and practice them before Satan is finally let loose for one last brief chance to prove his case against perfect humans who have had chance to learn and practice without him getting his oar in.

After that brief time God will be able to point to all the evidence and destroy any who wish to argue with him because precedent is well and truly set for eternity.

What most "the end is nigh"v people are referring to is Armageddon, and when you think of all that has to be fitted into the remainder of what is no about 900 years, Armageddon really cannot be far off, or there would not be sufficient time for about 8 billion people to be resurrected, trained and given time to practice. How many hundred years that will all take I would not care to guess.

When the Great tribulation will be is also not certain, but when I look at the way the world around me is going, with it's rapidly increasing problems I cannot help but feel it is currently building up ready top reach it's climax.

However when it is going to be I would not wish to say. Will it be next week? next month? next year? next decade?

The only thing I now for sure is that the sooner we prepare for it the more chance we have of surviving Armageddon and living into the New World after it.

Whether any who die during this time period when such as I are being trained to help teach the resurrected ones will get a part in that resurrection, I do not know. I do know however that people who refuse to listen to God's warning in this time are running the risk of being forced to "Go straight to destruction, do not pass Go or collect a resurrection", to paraphrase a well known game card.

Jesus likened these times to the days of Noah. and warned that in this time few would listen. And taking note of what he likened it to one can also assume that the "door of the Ark" will only be open for a limited time and any who only start to take note too late will not get in.

There is no doubt whatever that it will happen. Nor is there room to doubt that it will happen "soon", though exactly what soon means in God's terms I would not like to guess.

There is not doubt either that any who die at Armageddon will not get a resurrection. Jesus said it would come like a thief in the night, in other words without distinct pre-warning, so we have to be on the watch and ready ASAP.

After all, more often than not you don;t know if you have been visited by a thief until after they have gone and taken what they came to steal.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 9:14:02 AM
At 12/12/2013 8:11:44 AM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/12/2013 3:56:26 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No sarcasm intended... :) Take care

OK, I wasn't sure when I read. No problem.You take care also.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 3:36:26 PM

Satan is only God's delusion to confuse His people during this age and keep them focused on what they see instead of knowing what us saints learn about from our invisible created existence as the Word of God. All the flesh of man and the things we see in this world are the delusion called Satan. Once God destroys the flesh of man and this world, the delusion will be burned up in the fire of God, which is information that will change information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) that deceived man.