Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians don't actually follow the Bible

Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:42:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.


Thank you. Modern day American Christianity is nothing like the bible. I mean, more Christians are Republican, and the Republicans are for somewhat economic survival of the fittest.

Look, Jesus healed the sick (healthcare), he fed the hungry (food stamps) and he told the rich to give money to the poor. (redistribution of wealth). He was also a scholar, so maybe add funding education to the list.

It's really funny. The pope decides to actually follow what the bible says about the poor and hungry, and people HATE him for it. It's hilarious.

Assuming he existed, which I don't believe.

Here is a video of Gingritch saying to kill people, and them cheering, and then Ron Paul says that they should enact a golden rule policy, and they initially boo him until he makes secular arguments for his position. Priceless.

Keep in mind that these are Republicans and Americans, and as such a significant portion of the crowd are both religious and Christians.
https://www.youtube.com...
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:18:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Luke 10:26-28 http://dadmansabode.com... a closer look
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:25:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



Great video my friend.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

There will be many Christians looking for their false god in the clouds of the sky when the earth begins to shake violently. But he won't be there because they missed the Christ that was being spoken in the cloud of information on the internet this past five years.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 12:08:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 9:25:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.
IF you believe these quotes, then YOU are guilty of being an agent of your Devil and have no knowledge of jebus or his god and you are a Sinner and proven so e.g. by Pastor Tracy!
Somecrap
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 2:00:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



u r wrong they can commit murder rape every beautiful girl mock invade every muslim land to eat their oil resources cause they sins have been forgiven christ died for their sins u remember? :D
If u eat u excrete it cant be helped
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 2:57:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 9:18:37 PM, dadman wrote:
Luke 10:26-28 http://dadmansabode.com... a closer look

Give an opinion instead of a misleading promotional link to your website.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:06:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 2:57:54 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:18:37 PM, dadman wrote:
Luke 10:26-28 http://dadmansabode.com... a closer look

Give an opinion instead of a misleading promotional link to your website.
dadman's forum is an incestuous one where only his opinion (easily proven rubbish) is allowed to be posted unless some one else also an idiot, agrees with him!
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Posts: 720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:11:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 2:00:55 AM, Somecrap wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



u r wrong they can commit murder rape every beautiful girl mock invade every muslim land to eat their oil resources cause they sins have been forgiven christ died for their sins u remember? :D

Dude no disrespect, but what does that even mean?
Somecrap
Posts: 119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 6:30:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 3:11:43 AM, iamanatheistandthisiswhy wrote:
At 12/11/2013 2:00:55 AM, Somecrap wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



u r wrong they can commit murder rape every beautiful girl mock invade every muslim land to eat their oil resources cause they sins have been forgiven christ died for their sins u remember? :D

Dude no disrespect, but what does that even mean?

-_-
If u eat u excrete it cant be helped
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 2:36:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 12:08:14 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:25:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.
IF you believe these quotes, then YOU are guilty of being an agent of your Devil and have no knowledge of jebus or his god and you are a Sinner and proven so e.g. by Pastor Tracy!

You have no idea who I AM or what these scriptures mean.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 7:08:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 2:36:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/11/2013 12:08:14 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:25:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.
IF you believe these quotes, then YOU are guilty of being an agent of your Devil and have no knowledge of jebus or his god and you are a Sinner and proven so e.g. by Pastor Tracy!

You have no idea who I AM or what these scriptures mean.
Your repeated LIES has shown us all what you really are!

I AM your mentor & Saviour; I AM HE that exposes repeated LIARS like YOU that have been proven to be!

YOU can therefore rightly write as your signature -

I (bog) AM NOT the teller of truths because I (bog) AM a proven fraud & repeated LIAR!

Conversely I (Composer) AM your vindicated mentor & I AM the Saviour of LIARS like YOU!
James.Price
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 12:46:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It is impossible to obey the bible, in it's entirety, without being criminally insane.

Let's play a game. Open your bibles to any random page. Read the commands that Yahweh-cum-Jesus dictates. Take turns doing this.

The last one to go to jail wins.
James.Price
Posts: 109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 12:52:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Let us see if a follower of the bible will obey the following command:

"And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them." -- Deuteronomy 28:57

This was a punishment for women that knew men who did not properly present burnt sacrifices to the LORD. If you were wondering.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 9:27:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 7:08:51 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/11/2013 2:36:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/11/2013 12:08:14 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:25:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:
17: All wrongdoing is sin, but there is sin which is not mortal.
IF you believe these quotes, then YOU are guilty of being an agent of your Devil and have no knowledge of jebus or his god and you are a Sinner and proven so e.g. by Pastor Tracy!

You have no idea who I AM or what these scriptures mean.
Your repeated LIES has shown us all what you really are!

I AM your mentor & Saviour; I AM HE that exposes repeated LIARS like YOU that have been proven to be!

YOU can therefore rightly write as your signature -

I (bog) AM NOT the teller of truths because I (bog) AM a proven fraud & repeated LIAR!

Conversely I (Composer) AM your vindicated mentor & I AM the Saviour of LIARS like YOU!


You're a typical liar who elevates himself above your Creator. You will perish without knowing who you really are in the mind of our Creator.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:02:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



Well it doesn't really make sense to say Christians don't follow the bible because its not a long list of do's and don't's.. its a story about Christ.

I think what you actually mean, is Christians don't obey the Law of God. Which is 100% accurate.

But, the bible teaches (practically screams) the fact that we don't obey, don't want to obey, and can't obey.

Distinguishing between Law and Gospel is an exhaustively common error for Christians and non-Christians alike though, so don't feel bad.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:18:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/12/2013 11:02:28 AM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



Well it doesn't really make sense to say Christians don't follow the bible because its not a long list of do's and don't's.. its a story about Christ.

I think what you actually mean, is Christians don't obey the Law of God. Which is 100% accurate.

But, the bible teaches (practically screams) the fact that we don't obey, don't want to obey, and can't obey.

Distinguishing between Law and Gospel is an exhaustively common error for Christians and non-Christians alike though, so don't feel bad.

It's not an error that Christians don't know what "Christ" means and why the saints all preached from this invisible Kingdom of God. That's because every Christian is still under the Old Covenant "veil" that kept us saints from knowing our true created existence until the "veil" was removed from our flesh so that we could understand who we are and what the past, present and future are for God's creation.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 1:20:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/12/2013 11:18:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/12/2013 11:02:28 AM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



Well it doesn't really make sense to say Christians don't follow the bible because its not a long list of do's and don't's.. its a story about Christ.

I think what you actually mean, is Christians don't obey the Law of God. Which is 100% accurate.

But, the bible teaches (practically screams) the fact that we don't obey, don't want to obey, and can't obey.

Distinguishing between Law and Gospel is an exhaustively common error for Christians and non-Christians alike though, so don't feel bad.

It's not an error that Christians don't know what "Christ" means and why the saints all preached from this invisible Kingdom of God. That's because every Christian is still under the Old Covenant "veil" that kept us saints from knowing our true created existence until the "veil" was removed from our flesh so that we could understand who we are and what the past, present and future are for God's creation.

If anyone is a true Christian, then they're saints in Gods eyes. I'm not sure why you are separating the 2. Simul iustus et peccator.

I also don't know what you mean by, its not an error that they don't know... I didn't say it was.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 3:22:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/12/2013 1:20:32 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/12/2013 11:18:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/12/2013 11:02:28 AM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/9/2013 3:41:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
Even those Bible literalist Christians ignore a lot of the Bible's teachings. All while picking the lines they like (e.g. Christian exclusivity) and preaching them at everyone.

I think this video really exemplifies the fact.



Well it doesn't really make sense to say Christians don't follow the bible because its not a long list of do's and don't's.. its a story about Christ.

I think what you actually mean, is Christians don't obey the Law of God. Which is 100% accurate.

But, the bible teaches (practically screams) the fact that we don't obey, don't want to obey, and can't obey.

Distinguishing between Law and Gospel is an exhaustively common error for Christians and non-Christians alike though, so don't feel bad.

It's not an error that Christians don't know what "Christ" means and why the saints all preached from this invisible Kingdom of God. That's because every Christian is still under the Old Covenant "veil" that kept us saints from knowing our true created existence until the "veil" was removed from our flesh so that we could understand who we are and what the past, present and future are for God's creation.

If anyone is a true Christian, then they're saints in Gods eyes. I'm not sure why you are separating the 2. Simul iustus et peccator.

I also don't know what you mean by, its not an error that they don't know... I didn't say it was.

Christianity didn't get started by saints who were taught by God that this religion came from the beast that was written about in the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation. Christianity was started by antichrists and false prophets who had no idea who our Creator was.

God chose believers to listen to the gospel that us saints preach but He also chose unbelievers to reject the gospel. This is how He got the flesh of us saints killed. The unbelievers get jealous of the saint and his believers and this leads to anger. The way to get rid of their anger is to kill the flesh of the saints and possibly some believers, too. No where in the prophecies does it show that Saints will call themselves Christians in this age.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 8:40:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/12/2013 3:22:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/12/2013 1:20:32 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
If anyone is a true Christian, then they're saints in Gods eyes. I'm not sure why you are separating the 2. Simul iustus et peccator.

I also don't know what you mean by, its not an error that they don't know... I didn't say it was.

Christianity didn't get started by saints who were taught by God that this religion came from the beast that was written about in the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation. Christianity was started by antichrists and false prophets who had no idea who our Creator was.

God chose believers to listen to the gospel that us saints preach but He also chose unbelievers to reject the gospel.

What is the Gospel?

This is how He got the flesh of us saints killed. The unbelievers get jealous of the saint and his believers and this leads to anger. The way to get rid of their anger is to kill the flesh of the saints and possibly some believers, too. No where in the prophecies does it show that Saints will call themselves Christians in this age.

Which prophecies are you referring to?
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 8:48:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/12/2013 9:27:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
You're a typical liar who elevates himself above your Creator. You will perish without knowing who you really are in the mind of our Creator.
The ONLY Liar here between us two is proven to be YOU!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

YOU proved it!

You still haven't explained why your god appointed YOU the malignant LIAR to speak for it?

You are obviously psychotic as is your namesake MCB!
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 8:53:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think most people would agree that Christians do not follow Scripture with 100% accuracy, unless I missed several stonings. A lot of people shave and get tattoos, both of which are expressly prohibited in the Bible (though, admittedly, in the Old Testament). But I don't believe the Bible was ever truly a book of laws to be followed with 100% accuracy. Now, I am not a Christian, but it seems to me that the central message of the Bible (despite its distortions) is one of peace and love. It's a shame that many people disregard the Bible's better moral teachings. Interestingly enough, if we examine the Bible through the fire-and-brimstone lens, the Westboro Baptist Church might be the closest thing to a true Christian. I don't think any of us want to believe that.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:05:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 8:40:53 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/12/2013 3:22:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/12/2013 1:20:32 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
If anyone is a true Christian, then they're saints in Gods eyes. I'm not sure why you are separating the 2. Simul iustus et peccator.

I also don't know what you mean by, its not an error that they don't know... I didn't say it was.

Christianity didn't get started by saints who were taught by God that this religion came from the beast that was written about in the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation. Christianity was started by antichrists and false prophets who had no idea who our Creator was.

God chose believers to listen to the gospel that us saints preach but He also chose unbelievers to reject the gospel.

What is the Gospel?

This is how He got the flesh of us saints killed. The unbelievers get jealous of the saint and his believers and this leads to anger. The way to get rid of their anger is to kill the flesh of the saints and possibly some believers, too. No where in the prophecies does it show that Saints will call themselves Christians in this age.

Which prophecies are you referring to?

The true gospel is the "voice of God" where the Truth can be heard by believers. Unbelievers can't hear the Truth.

Not ONE prophecy in the Bible shows a saint will call himself a Christian. The name Christian came from antichrists who pretended to be like the saints. They stole the words from the saints and used them for their own benefit and started all kinds of Christ-like churches. After the Roman government killed all the true saints, they started the religious governing body named the Vatican to make new rules for all the Christian churches to conform to. This was the beginning of the official Roman Catholic Church that deceived every single Christian with false gospels and a false new testament designed to make sure no saints appeared on earth again.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:11:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 8:48:20 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/12/2013 9:27:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:
You're a typical liar who elevates himself above your Creator. You will perish without knowing who you really are in the mind of our Creator.
The ONLY Liar here between us two is proven to be YOU!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

YOU proved it!

You still haven't explained why your god appointed YOU the malignant LIAR to speak for it?

You are obviously psychotic as is your namesake MCB!

Do you remember those old records we used to play on a record player? When they got scratched, the stylus would jump over the scratch back on to the same track it just got done playing. We called this a broken record. This is exactly how you sound.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:26:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 9:05:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The true gospel is the "voice of God" where the Truth can be heard by believers. Unbelievers can't hear the Truth.

Amen.

Not ONE prophecy in the Bible shows a saint will call himself a Christian.

Do you mind explaining what you mean by "prophecy", and how it's relevant? Please.

The name Christian came from antichrists who pretended to be like the saints.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying: ANTI-Christs called themselves CHRISTians?

They stole the words from the saints and used them for their own benefit and started all kinds of Christ-like churches. After the Roman government killed all the true saints, they started the religious governing body named the Vatican to make new rules for all the Christian churches to conform to. This was the beginning of the official Roman Catholic Church that deceived every single Christian with false gospels and a false new testament designed to make sure no saints appeared on earth again.


I'm pretty sure every protestant is in agreement with your comments on the Roman Catholics, but are you saying the entire NT is false? Just to be clear.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:37:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 9:26:50 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/13/2013 9:05:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
The true gospel is the "voice of God" where the Truth can be heard by believers. Unbelievers can't hear the Truth.

Amen.

Not ONE prophecy in the Bible shows a saint will call himself a Christian.

Do you mind explaining what you mean by "prophecy", and how it's relevant? Please.

The name Christian came from antichrists who pretended to be like the saints.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying: ANTI-Christs called themselves CHRISTians?

They stole the words from the saints and used them for their own benefit and started all kinds of Christ-like churches. After the Roman government killed all the true saints, they started the religious governing body named the Vatican to make new rules for all the Christian churches to conform to. This was the beginning of the official Roman Catholic Church that deceived every single Christian with false gospels and a false new testament designed to make sure no saints appeared on earth again.


I'm pretty sure every protestant is in agreement with your comments on the Roman Catholics, but are you saying the entire NT is false? Just to be clear.

Prophecies are about future events from the time they were written by the prophets of our Creator. Most of them are about all the flesh of man perishing during this age, especially the end of this age when all the rest of the flesh on this planet will perish together within an hour. Many of the prophecies show that saints will come to reveal God's plan and be used to interpret the prophecies about the future. The rest of the prophecies speak to us saints about who we are in God and that ALL God's people will be saved from their flesh and this world when their flesh perishes. We also learn some tidbits of information about the next age when ALL God's people will awaken in new bodies of flesh under a new covenant of peace. This means that God's people will never be deceived from the Truth again like we were in this first age.

Yes, antichrists are sinners who stole the written and spoken words from God's saints who witness the invisible "Christ" within their mind and testify to this invisible knowledge by writing and speaking words that our Creator puts in our mind from our own vocabularies that we learn from childhood.

These antichrists use our words for the purpose of controlling other sinners and making a living off of them with false teachings of the Jews about tithing. We saints never ask anyone for money but antichrists made lots of money off of their followers.
Paradox_7
Posts: 1,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:48:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 9:37:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Prophecies are about future events from the time they were written by the prophets of our Creator. Most of them are about all the flesh of man perishing during this age, especially the end of this age when all the rest of the flesh on this planet will perish together within an hour. Many of the prophecies show that saints will come to reveal God's plan and be used to interpret the prophecies about the future. The rest of the prophecies speak to us saints about who we are in God and that ALL God's people will be saved from their flesh and this world when their flesh perishes. We also learn some tidbits of information about the next age when ALL God's people will awaken in new bodies of flesh under a new covenant of peace. This means that God's people will never be deceived from the Truth again like we were in this first age.

And by "written" are you referring to the entire Bible, or just the Torah? Or are you referring to other scriptures/scrolls/books?

Yes, antichrists are sinners who stole the written and spoken words from God's saints who witness the invisible "Christ" within their mind and testify to this invisible knowledge by writing and speaking words that our Creator puts in our mind from our own vocabularies that we learn from childhood.

When you say sinners, are you referring to those who aren't elect? and what do you mean by invisible knowledge?

These antichrists use our words for the purpose of controlling other sinners and making a living off of them with false teachings of the Jews about tithing. We saints never ask anyone for money but antichrists made lots of money off of their followers.

This is very common, I hear many stories of churches guilting their members into some sort of monetary payment.
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:50:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Parodox_7 ; I'm pretty sure every protestant is in agreement with your comments on the Roman Catholics, but are you saying the entire NT is false? Just to be clear.

The protestant churches are the feet of clay and the Roman Catholic church is the iron part of the feet described in this following prophecy of Daniel.

Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

God planned on destroying this world and all the flesh to end the earthly reign of Christianity like the other kingdoms called Babylon, Persia-Medes, Greek and Roman empires.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 10:10:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 9:48:50 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 12/13/2013 9:37:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Prophecies are about future events from the time they were written by the prophets of our Creator. Most of them are about all the flesh of man perishing during this age, especially the end of this age when all the rest of the flesh on this planet will perish together within an hour. Many of the prophecies show that saints will come to reveal God's plan and be used to interpret the prophecies about the future. The rest of the prophecies speak to us saints about who we are in God and that ALL God's people will be saved from their flesh and this world when their flesh perishes. We also learn some tidbits of information about the next age when ALL God's people will awaken in new bodies of flesh under a new covenant of peace. This means that God's people will never be deceived from the Truth again like we were in this first age.

And by "written" are you referring to the entire Bible, or just the Torah? Or are you referring to other scriptures/scrolls/books?

Yes, antichrists are sinners who stole the written and spoken words from God's saints who witness the invisible "Christ" within their mind and testify to this invisible knowledge by writing and speaking words that our Creator puts in our mind from our own vocabularies that we learn from childhood.

When you say sinners, are you referring to those who aren't elect? and what do you mean by invisible knowledge?

These antichrists use our words for the purpose of controlling other sinners and making a living off of them with false teachings of the Jews about tithing. We saints never ask anyone for money but antichrists made lots of money off of their followers.

This is very common, I hear many stories of churches guilting their members into some sort of monetary payment.

It's best if I preached the gospel directly to you because I suspect you're a believer by the way you question me. By listening to the gospel I preach, you are actually hearing the voice of God and if you keep listening to Him, you will learn everything you need to know to answer all your questions. By asking me all these questions, I have to repeat knowledge that overlaps into all your questions. So it's best just to listen to me preach to you. I can do this on Skype if you have Skype on your computer.