Jump to topic:

God Warrior

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:04:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm not sure how many of you watch the show Wife Swap or some variation thereof, but basically it's a show that takes the moms of 2 very different households and places them in opposite families to hopefully give both the families and the mothers different perspectives. This clip is one Christian woman who got something like $50,000 for staying at the home of a New Age family for a week.

Ha - my landords are sort of like this. I just find it funny/sad that these types of individuals see something so preposterous about "mythical" things unless that mythology has to do with their own religion. I think this type of fanatical brainwashing is a menace to society - but they say my lifestyle is weird. Yeah, sure. These people have more rights than me, btw.
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:11:18 PM
She has no more evidence her God exists than their God exists. Besides, the woman that came to their house didn't sound bad, her logic is simply non-christian = Brain washing evil devil.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:13:36 PM
Lol, I've seen this before. I love how she kept screaming at the camera crew to get out and they weren't moving anywhere haha. Why did her husband marry her? Also, I feel bad for the children. Some messed up people in the world...
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:16:27 PM
I hate human beings.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:19:32 PM
Looks like even God hated that chick:

http://www.associatedcontent.com...
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:22:00 PM
At 1/8/2010 4:19:32 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

25 with an 8 year old daughter? I wonder how the God Warrior felt about her 16 year old daughter getting pregnant :)
President of DDO
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:22:19 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com...

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 4:23:03 PM
At 1/8/2010 4:22:00 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/8/2010 4:19:32 PM, leet4A1 wrote:

25 with an 8 year old daughter? I wonder how the God Warrior felt about her 16 year old daughter getting pregnant :)

She thought it was UNGODLY!!!

sherlockmethod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:08:32 PM
This is crap. That show finds the worst sorts and they play up the drama. Little about reality TV is real, and this camera queen is a prize winner. I have known many devout Christians, but have never ran into something like this, and I live in east Tennessee. The whole thing appears staged.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 9:18:33 PM
I rebuke this episode in the name of gargyles and psychics

I watched the whole episode at one point, and she wasn't flipping out nearly as much when she was over at the other house. It actually surprised me a bit.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2010 12:12:22 AM
Jesus Christ...

That is the very definition of ugly...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2010 9:23:01 AM
At 1/9/2010 8:20:02 AM, omelet wrote:
EVERYTHING'S UNGODLy

DARK SIDED! u iz dark sided!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.