Jump to topic:

Quotes about Christians.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:45:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A Christian's idea of exposing a false prophet is to hear a newsflash about a mass killing involving a preacher and his following. Then gossip about it.

A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don't agree with them.

Christians need the Bible to be the word of God because they don't understand our Creator's word spoken by us saints.

The name "Jesus" to a Christian is like a pacifier to a toddler.

A committed Christian is a righteous person who does everything right in his own eyes without ever realizing how blind he is.

A wise Christian understands how much the world loves him and his worldly wisdom.

Most Christians do a good job of hiding amongst the other sinners of this world without even realizing their hiding.

A serious Christian Bible student will understand everything but the truth.

Kind Christians become very unkind when kind homosexuals and abortionists are around.

The Truth is heard by the sinners that Christians reject like prostitutes, alcoholics, drug addicts, the homeless and other poor people.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 10:02:40 PM
At 12/9/2013 9:45:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
A Christian's idea of exposing a false prophet is to hear a newsflash about a mass killing involving a preacher and his following. Then gossip about it.

A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don't agree with them.

Christians need the Bible to be the word of God because they don't understand our Creator's word spoken by us saints.

A committed Christian is a righteous person who does everything right in his own eyes without ever realizing how blind he is.

A wise Christian understands how much the world loves him and his worldly wisdom.

Most Christians do a good job of hiding amongst the other sinners of this world without even realizing their hiding.

Kind Christians become very unkind when kind homosexuals and abortionists are around.

The Truth is heard by the sinners that Christians reject like prostitutes, alcoholics, drug addicts, the homeless and other poor people.
REPEATED PROVEN LIARS like YOU are proven incapable of telling legitimate Truth!

Those like YOU & MCB are repeatedly proven only capable of preaching fairy tales intermingled with proven lies!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 10:19:03 PM
At 12/9/2013 10:02:40 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/9/2013 9:45:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:

REPEATED PROVEN LIARS like YOU are proven incapable of telling legitimate Truth!

Those like YOU & MCB are repeatedly proven only capable of preaching fairy tales intermingled with proven lies!

To put me in the same category as MCB proves you can't hear the Truth in my testimonies. He speaks about the things he sees and I speak about the things that no man can see such as energy that the scientists don't even see.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 8:28:17 AM
'Christians are some of the worst people' - My grandpa, devout Christian.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:09:36 AM
Who exactly are you attributing these quotes too? They sound more like anti-christian proverbs of a strangely obsessed heretic. Can you source these so called quotes?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 10:42:44 AM
At 12/10/2013 9:09:36 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Who exactly are you attributing these quotes too? They sound more like anti-christian proverbs of a strangely obsessed heretic. Can you source these so called quotes?

Our Creator gives me the words in my mind to write with. He knows that Christianity was used by Him to build false gods instead of spreading His word that only us saints are used for.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 10:44:10 AM
At 12/10/2013 8:28:17 AM, lewis20 wrote:
'Christians are some of the worst people' - My grandpa, devout Christian.

I have some Christians coming to me now to hear the Truth in the spoken testimonies I share with them. But most of them are unbelievers who exalt themselves above our Creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 6:05:50 PM
borno: "Christians need the Bible to be the word of God because they don't understand our Creator's word spoken by us saints."

Anna: Yet you quote it all the time. Over and over and over. When you quote it, you even underline stuff for us. The Bible is good authority - when you quote it. But, oh, when the Bible turns on you (which it commonly does), then it becomes unreliable. It becomes a forged document, maliciously altered by unspecified Romans as a means of controlling people.

Of course, if someone asked you to point out specifically which passages were altered by the Romans, you have no idea. It's just a made-up excuse whenever someone employs the Bible against you.

You say that all the "saints" were murdered by the Romans at or before 300 AD. Then the entire world had 1700 years of utter silence until you rolled along.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 6:48:47 PM
At 12/10/2013 6:05:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
borno: "Christians need the Bible to be the word of God because they don't understand our Creator's word spoken by us saints."

Anna: Yet you quote it all the time. Over and over and over. When you quote it, you even underline stuff for us. The Bible is good authority - when you quote it. But, oh, when the Bible turns on you (which it commonly does), then it becomes unreliable. It becomes a forged document, maliciously altered by unspecified Romans as a means of controlling people.

Of course, if someone asked you to point out specifically which passages were altered by the Romans, you have no idea. It's just a made-up excuse whenever someone employs the Bible against you.

You say that all the "saints" were murdered by the Romans at or before 300 AD. Then the entire world had 1700 years of utter silence until you rolled along.

Some of what you say here is exactly why I think the Bible should not be treated as the sole source of moral truth and authority. There are parts of the Bible which really stand-out, as Einstein noted, but parts of it have been corrupted. The truth is nearly always found in the middle, rarely at either extreme. I personally would say that if saints were born before 300 A.D. then they likely continued to be born after, and wonder where their contributions are in the Bible? A living book should grow, shouldn't it? It's for these reasons that I accept few things originating from the Bible as worthy of standing on their own bare feet, with no external confirmations.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 7:16:42 PM
At 12/10/2013 6:48:47 PM, Idealist wrote:

Some of what you say here is exactly why I think the Bible should not be treated as the sole source of moral truth and authority. There are parts of the Bible which really stand-out, as Einstein noted, but parts of it have been corrupted. The truth is nearly always found in the middle, rarely at either extreme. I personally would say that if saints were born before 300 A.D. then they likely continued to be born after, and wonder where their contributions are in the Bible? A living book should grow, shouldn't it? It's for these reasons that I accept few things originating from the Bible as worthy of standing on their own bare feet, with no external confirmations.

A saint is nothing other than a saved person, by definition - Biblical definition. Thus technically, any saved person, whether in the 1st century or the 21st, would be correctly called a saint. "Saint Brad" is applying the word as an adjective, I guess, after the fashion of the Roman Catholic church - where one saved person is a saint, yet another is not.

It's kinda tough to discuss religion with someone who looks to a different authority. "Saint Brad" will attempt (a very poor attempt, at that) to prove his case at times by extensively citing the Bible. We are supposed to accept that. That's fine with me. The problem comes when the Bible turns on him and effectively refutes much of the nonsense he spews concerning himself. At that point, he will downgrade the Bible to the level of a forgery or largely a forgery - and guess what? The passages he cited are the real thing, but the ones you cited were added or distorted by the Romans. And who decides which ones are genuine, and which ones are fake? Saint Brad does! I've asked him exactly when these forgeries took place. He doesn't say. I've asked him exactly who did it. He doesn't know. I've asked him why Roman sympathizers would portray the Roman pagan system in such an horrendous manner. He doesn't know. I've asked him why pro-Roman forgers would call the Roman emperors "beasts" in the most degrading manner. He doesn't know.

His little claims about the Bible are very shallow indeed. The very passages that he says were added by the Romans around 300 AD were quoted by early Christians in 150 AD. We haven't figured that one out yet, and he hasn't attempted to explain it. He is not bothered by such technicalities.

As far as the statement, "It's for these reasons that I accept few things originating from the Bible as worthy of standing on their own bare feet, with no external confirmations", I accept everything in the Bible as correct - provided that the passage is genuine and translated correctly. And I think that so-called Christians, many of them, are their own worst enemies and become such by placing ridiculous interpretations on certain passages, most notably in the realm of prophesy. What should be one of the grandest confirmations of Biblical veracity has become more of a joke.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 7:35:06 PM
"A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don't agree with them."

I had to laugh at that one. The tap root of this little proverb is that borno's dumb a** has been booted off/banned from so many forums that he's lost count. And if I had control of this one, he would have been banned yesterday. I'd ban any IP address from Campbell, CA just to be on the safe side.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:11:23 PM

That's right. I'm the last saint to be used by our Creator since the last saints were killed before the official Christ-like Roman Catholic Church was set up under the new laws of the Vatican. This is what the "70 weeks" prophecy is all about in the book of Daniel. There would be a time after the first saints were killed that the Word wouldn't be spoken and that lasted about 1700 years until God got my flesh ready for His purpose to witness Christ in my mind and testify to it in writing, speaking and my bodily movements, which is also a language.

The original words spoken and written by the saints who were all killed by the Roman government were altered by antichrists and used by them to form Christ-like churches that eventually become the Roman Catholic Church under the new laws of the Vatican. The Vatican had certain religious writers weed through the original documents of the saints and all the other writings written by antichrists who were copying the saints. The new testament was finally written years after the Roman Catholic Church became the dominant Christ-like church where Christianity was finally under one set of laws other than the laws of God.

The Vatican made laws against reading any of the saint's original writings that they missed when the Roman government confiscated their writings as they arrested them. All the saints were killed for preaching the true gospel, but they allowed the Christ-like churches to continue because they weren't preaching against their false gods like the saints were. The Christ-like ( Christian ) churches were preaching false gospels and all the saints knew it. That's why they informed their believers to NOT listen to their false gospels because they would be deceived by them.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:53:11 PM
At 12/10/2013 9:11:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

That's right. I'm the last saint to be used by our Creator since the last saints were killed before the official Christ-like Roman Catholic Church was set up under the new laws of the Vatican. This is what the "70 weeks" prophecy is all about in the book of Daniel. There would be a time after the first saints were killed that the Word wouldn't be spoken and that lasted about 1700 years until God got my flesh ready for His purpose to witness Christ in my mind and testify to it in writing, speaking and my bodily movements, which is also a language.

The original words spoken and written by the saints who were all killed by the Roman government were altered by antichrists and used by them to form Christ-like churches that eventually become the Roman Catholic Church under the new laws of the Vatican. The Vatican had certain religious writers weed through the original documents of the saints and all the other writings written by antichrists who were copying the saints. The new testament was finally written years after the Roman Catholic Church became the dominant Christ-like church where Christianity was finally under one set of laws other than the laws of God.

The Vatican made laws against reading any of the saint's original writings that they missed when the Roman government confiscated their writings as they arrested them. All the saints were killed for preaching the true gospel, but they allowed the Christ-like churches to continue because they weren't preaching against their false gods like the saints were. The Christ-like ( Christian ) churches were preaching false gospels and all the saints knew it. That's why they informed their believers to NOT listen to their false gospels because they would be deceived by them.
I have asked repeatedly but you always run for cover, have you discussed your voices in your head with your Doctor & Psychiatrist and have you told them that theses voices tell you to preach LIES? (e.g. Pastor Tracy scenario!)

Much, much, much much better luck next times the lying saint BRAD, LMAO!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 10:00:10 PM
At 12/10/2013 9:53:11 PM, Composer wrote:

I have asked repeatedly but you always run for cover, have you discussed your voices in your head with your Doctor & Psychiatrist and have you told them that theses voices tell you to preach LIES? (e.g. Pastor Tracy scenario!)

It's amazing how God keeps unbelievers from reading and understanding His hidden knowledge within our testimonies. This means you're totally blind to the Truth that I speak for.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:17:26 PM

Borno: That's right. I'm the last saint to be used by our Creator since the last saints were killed before the official Christ-like Roman Catholic Church was set up under the new laws of the Vatican. This is what the "70 weeks" prophecy is all about in the book of Daniel.

Anna: The Roman Catholic Church is not and never has been "Christ-like", but I'll guarantee you that the 70 weeks prophesy of Daniel has nothing to do with you. If you think it does, then go right ahead and tell us exactly where you fit in. Apparently you think it is good scripture, so here it is:

"At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment went forth, and I am come to tell thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision. Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy. Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times. And after the threescore and two weeks shall the anointed one be cut off, and shall have nothing: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined. And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one that maketh desolate; and even unto the full end, and that determined, shall wrath be poured out upon the desolate."

There you have 69 weeks from the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one. Exactly how do you figure into that?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:35:14 PM
At 12/10/2013 10:00:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:53:11 PM, Composer wrote:

It's amazing how God keeps unbelievers from reading and understanding His hidden knowledge within our testimonies. This means you're totally blind to the Truth that I speak for.
You are psychotic and a proven lying psychopath at that!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:47:09 PM
Borno: "It's amazing how God keeps unbelievers from reading and understanding His hidden knowledge within our testimonies. This means you're totally blind to the Truth that I speak for."

Anna: Nobody cares for your testimony. Testimonies are a dime a dozen. I can prove there is a God by testimonies. I can prove there isn't a God by testimonies. The scriptures are a testament, not a testimony.

God speaks to you ... and you'll prove by telling people that God speaks to you? And God told you that the Bible was altered?

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand forever." (Isa 40: 8)

"But the word of the Lord abideth for ever. And this is the word of good tidings which was preached unto you." (I Pet 1: 25)

According to your story, the word of God didn't hang around anywhere close to forever. At a maximum, it lasted about 200 years, then was altered so much that nobody can understand it. Not only that, in your eyes God allowed man to grope hopelessly for about 1700 years until you came along with your claims of being a chosen saint.

It's very easy to prove your claims are phony. Since you claim the Bible was altered, and you claim it was altered some time around 300 AD, why don't you cite six or eight New Testament passages that were altered or fabricated. Go right ahead. Name them. And when you're done, I'll prove to you that they were written much prior to 300 AD.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 12:04:20 AM
Borno: "It's amazing how God keeps unbelievers from reading and understanding His hidden knowledge within our testimonies. This means you're totally blind to the Truth that I speak for."

Anna: Well, if Composer, bulproof, and I are blind to what you call "our testimonies" (which amounts to only your testimony), it's nice to know that it's God's fault.

Do you think before you type anything?

You ramble endlessly through your story, people call bs on it, and the fault lies not with you (of course) ... and not with whoever is reading or listening to you ... but the fault lies with God. That's a strange place to pinpoint fault. Of course, you also blame God for not preserving His word as He promised, so I guess you might as well go for a touchdown.

You never pause to realize that it is downright blasphemous for you to blame God with the fact that no one believes your tall tales. God is not preventing Composer from nodding his head in approval. Common sense and reality prevent it. Nor is God preventing me from agreeing with you. The fact that you lie has more to do with it than God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 2:35:06 PM
At 12/10/2013 11:47:09 PM, annanicole wrote:

Anna: Nobody cares for your testimony. Testimonies are a dime a dozen. I can prove there is a God by testimonies. I can prove there isn't a God by testimonies. The scriptures are a testament, not a testimony.

God speaks to you ... and you'll prove by telling people that God speaks to you? And God told you that the Bible was altered?

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand forever." (Isa 40: 8)

"But the word of the Lord abideth for ever. And this is the word of good tidings which was preached unto you." (I Pet 1: 25)

According to your story, the word of God didn't hang around anywhere close to forever. At a maximum, it lasted about 200 years, then was altered so much that nobody can understand it. Not only that, in your eyes God allowed man to grope hopelessly for about 1700 years until you came along with your claims of being a chosen saint.

It's very easy to prove your claims are phony. Since you claim the Bible was altered, and you claim it was altered some time around 300 AD, why don't you cite six or eight New Testament passages that were altered or fabricated. Go right ahead. Name them. And when you're done, I'll prove to you that they were written much prior to 300 AD.

I never said that the Bible was altered around 300 AD. The Bible was produced by antichrists and false prophets who had no idea who our Creator was or what a saint was. As the saints were arrested by the Roman government during the 300 years they were preaching the gospel, their writings were taken by the guards who arrested them. These original writings would have been destroyed by the Roman government except for the ideas they took from the writings to mix with their religious ideas.

There were many false writings and gospels by antichrists who called themselves Christians. They used stolen writings of the saints and their spoken word for their own purpose to start Christian ( Christ-like ) churches with.

Once the Vatican was formed by the Roman government to make new laws to govern all the Christ-like churches after all the saints were killed, no saint was around to object to this false governing body and the new Roman Catholic Church that all churches had to conform to. Only the saints understood what they wrote. Believers don't have the knowledge of God to understand them with.

The Word of God is NOT the Bible. It is the created voice of God where all God's knowledge was spoken into existence as wavelengths of energy, which is the invisible Kingdom of God. This energy is the hidden knowledge of God that has to be converted into a language that us saints can understand. So the original writings were in the languages that the prophets and saints spoke as their native tongue. These writings are only testaments FROM the invisible Word of God, which is our created existence, written by the flesh that we use in this world.

All my claims ( testaments) come directly from God so if you keep arguing with me instead of listening, you will not learn anything about the past, present or future. You will perish without eternal life, which means you won't understand who you are in the mind of our Creator.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 5:09:44 PM
At 12/10/2013 7:16:42 PM, annanicole wrote:

A saint is nothing other than a saved person, by definition - Biblical definition. Thus technically, any saved person, whether in the 1st century or the 21st, would be correctly called a saint. "Saint Brad" is applying the word as an adjective, I guess, after the fashion of the Roman Catholic church - where one saved person is a saint, yet another is not.

It's kinda tough to discuss religion with someone who looks to a different authority. "Saint Brad" will attempt (a very poor attempt, at that) to prove his case at times by extensively citing the Bible. We are supposed to accept that. That's fine with me. The problem comes when the Bible turns on him and effectively refutes much of the nonsense he spews concerning himself. At that point, he will downgrade the Bible to the level of a forgery or largely a forgery - and guess what? The passages he cited are the real thing, but the ones you cited were added or distorted by the Romans. And who decides which ones are genuine, and which ones are fake? Saint Brad does! I've asked him exactly when these forgeries took place. He doesn't say. I've asked him exactly who did it. He doesn't know. I've asked him why Roman sympathizers would portray the Roman pagan system in such an horrendous manner. He doesn't know. I've asked him why pro-Roman forgers would call the Roman emperors "beasts" in the most degrading manner. He doesn't know.

I'd never argue the definition of a saint - the accepted descriptions are far too large, but I still have to wonder why all the saints who were worthy of being heard in the Bible had to live more than 2,000 years ago. The basic morality still applies, but the laws surely couldn't. Why hasn't the Bible evolved to remain acceptable in current times? You wouldn't have to change the morals to do that, only the laws. The Bible was written as a singular authority for all things, practical and spiritual, for books were not common then. Now they are. We don't refer to the Bible to find what we should eat, or who begat who. The Roman Bishops did amend it during the Council of Nicea, but there it has stayed. I agree that the way he uses it is improper, but what I find disconcerting is that because of the way the Bible is written it so easy to misconstrue, and so often is. You are right, though, that it's illogical and unfair to use convenient parts of it instead of the whole. I went to church as a teen. I was a member of a youth-group. We were taught to live by the Bible, not by the word of a living entity. I was taught that I could speak to God but not to expect an answer, and that seems wrong. The Bible should be but one source, not the only source.

His little claims about the Bible are very shallow indeed. The very passages that he says were added by the Romans around 300 AD were quoted by early Christians in 150 AD. We haven't figured that one out yet, and he hasn't attempted to explain it. He is not bothered by such technicalities.

I understand. The Roman bishops didn't add words to the Bible, they only decided which ones to keep and which to discard. All of them were written at an earlier time. It's obvious that he's become somewhat delusional concerning his own relationship with God.

As far as the statement, "It's for these reasons that I accept few things originating from the Bible as worthy of standing on their own bare feet, with no external confirmations", I accept everything in the Bible as correct - provided that the passage is genuine and translated correctly. And I think that so-called Christians, many of them, are their own worst enemies and become such by placing ridiculous interpretations on certain passages, most notably in the realm of prophesy. What should be one of the grandest confirmations of Biblical veracity has become more of a joke.

It's not about them being correct (at least for the time period), it's about the fact that they never grow. They are forever held static in a changing world, which I addressed above. I really admire Thomas Jefferson for creating his own version of the Bible by clipping and pasting the portions which seemed to him to portray the teachings of Jesus, and discard the rest. He kept the parts he felt were eternal, and that makes sense. I agree with you on the rest of what you say about misinterpretation, but I also feel that the Bible is constructed in such a way that this is almost certain to happen. It's confirmation bias, and it's a very powerful personal persuader. Again, I agree that prophecy is the part of the Bible I find most persuasive. Even in science predictability is the trait of a strong theory. I sometimes feel a bit freaked-out by the similarities of the world today and the predictions in the Bible.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 5:39:31 PM
At 12/10/2013 7:16:42 PM, annanicole wrote:

You know, I think Christians made their biggest mistake when they let science convince them that it should decide the fate of God - whether he was real or not. But maybe that's just another prediction come true. Unrestricted knowledge was supposed to be the one thing forbidden to man.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 10:41:54 PM
Borno: "All my claims ( testaments) come directly from God so if you keep arguing with me instead of listening, you will not learn anything about the past, present or future. You will perish without eternal life, which means you won't understand who you are in the mind of our Creator."

Anna: Well, you've already said that it's God's fault if I don't believe you - so I won't worry about it too much on this end.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 11:02:53 PM
At 12/11/2013 10:41:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
Borno: "All my claims ( testaments) come directly from God so if you keep arguing with me instead of listening, you will not learn anything about the past, present or future. You will perish without eternal life, which means you won't understand who you are in the mind of our Creator."

Anna: Well, you've already said that it's God's fault if I don't believe you - so I won't worry about it too much on this end.
It is apparently impossible (so we are led to believe?) for a true Saint to tell a lie!

Compare that with saint bog the malignant LIAR!

Blind Freddy would conclude correctly therefore that saint bog is NOT a True Saint!

QED
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 12:49:41 AM
At 12/11/2013 11:02:53 PM, Composer wrote:

It is apparently impossible (so we are led to believe?) for a true Saint to tell a lie!

Blind Freddy would conclude correctly therefore that saint bog is NOT a True Saint!

QED

Yep, it is indeed hard to figure out how it is God's fault if I pay no attention to the bs that Saint Brad spews, yet it is my fault if I do not pay any attention to the bs that Saint Brad spews - and I'm gonna be eternally punished for it.

Why punish me for the following:

"It's amazing how God keeps unbelievers from reading and understanding His hidden knowledge within our testimonies" - Saint BOG

Note that God is not just an innocent by-stander who refuses to enlighten me. That's bad enough. But no, Saint BOG steps up and says that God actively prevents me from "reading and understanding" his hidden knowledge. Then this same God will make me "perish without eternal life" for something He did! Ummm .... I'd like to appeal that decision.

I am interested in knowing his little abandoned/divorced wifey's opinion of his antics, along with the opinions of his children. He used to live in Spain, but I'm guessing that his decision to become homeless ignited his move to the Campbell, CA area.

Here's an interesting snippet from his twitter:

"Saints are made homeless after God removes Satan and the beast from our DNA." - Saint BOG

So the reason Saint BOG is homeless is .... God did it by genetic engineering.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 12:56:41 AM
borno: "The Word of God is NOT the Bible."

Anna: Then why do you quote it endlessly as if it means something? One would have no way of knowing which passages are forgeries and which are genuine, unless you place yourself as the arbiter.

My recommendation is that you cease quoting it at all.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 1:10:22 AM
At 12/11/2013 11:02:53 PM, Composer wrote:

QED

Saint BOG on Twitter: "He saves all His created people. Read Isaiah, which is filled with prophecies about symbolic, "Israel", all God's created people."

Saint BOG on here: "You (Anna) will perish without eternal life"

Congratulations! It seems that you and bulproof will somehow be saved (since you are "created people"), yet I am singled out to perish because God intervened and actively impaired my ability to believe Saint Brad's Gospel. I call foul on that.

I have also learned that "all His created people" will be saved, but:

"If you can't read this entire book, "Our Creator", at http://1gospel.wordpress.com... , you won't be blessed with God's eternal plan."

Since everybody other than me is gonna be saved, you might as well get to reading. Apparently you have to read this sooner or later.

He was wise enough to do this:

"The whole book is hand-written to avoid being copied and changed by someone else, like the writings in the Bible were."

That's brilliant, isn't it? Apparently it never occurred to him that the Bible was originally hand-written.

Saint Brad would never ask for money for himself, hence:

"I have friends who are in need for things like food, clothing, sleeping bags, blankets or even shelter. Your donation of money will help supply these needs according to God"s will."

Saint Brad does accept PayPal, in case anyone is interested.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 1:13:00 AM
borno: "Satan, the false information, makes God's created people, to believe, that nakedness is wrong,"

Anna: I've seen your YouTube videos, Saint Brad. Satan did us a favor on this deal because the very idea of you running around naked is mental apomorphine.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 2:14:00 AM
At 12/12/2013 1:10:22 AM, annanicole wrote:
"I have friends who are in need for things like food, clothing, sleeping bags, blankets or even shelter. Your donation of money will help supply these needs according to God"s will."

As a proven malignant LIAR saint bog would pocket all contributions for himself and instead of wanting to assist Pastor Tracy from whom he currently begs, saint bog now wants to solicit monies to open up in opposition to her and thus a slap in the face for her work in helping out the needy, like saint bog, who now turns to bite the hand that still feeds him!

As saint bog doesn't believe the bible is the word of a literal god, then one wonders why his god placed words in to the mouth of a proven LIAR like saint bog?

Obviously saint bogs instructor is a.k.a. Satan!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 7:40:47 AM
At 12/12/2013 2:14:00 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/12/2013 1:10:22 AM, annanicole wrote:

As a proven malignant LIAR saint bog would pocket all contributions for himself and instead of wanting to assist Pastor Tracy from whom he currently begs, saint bog now wants to solicit monies to open up in opposition to her and thus a slap in the face for her work in helping out the needy, like saint bog, who now turns to bite the hand that still feeds him!

As saint bog doesn't believe the bible is the word of a literal god, then one wonders why his god placed words in to the mouth of a proven LIAR like saint bog?

Obviously saint bogs instructor is a.k.a. Satan!

I'm trying to find out his ex-wife's assessment of his antics, as he apparently abandoned her back in Spain. Also, I would like to know how many of his own children believe these yarns he is spinning.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 9:31:02 AM

Now you're beginning to believe the Truth, Anna. Our Creator created EVERYTHING.