Jump to topic:

Predestined or Free Will

lkelly94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:19:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Now if i called up my mother and father and told them i hated them, dis acknowledged their existence, would they condemn me to an everlasting lake of fire? Not likely. Why does God? We are his children, his creations, and he loves us no matter what. Essentially when we are "created", he knows what the future holds for us yet doesn't change our path may it be the wrong one. Is it really free will if what will happen to us has already been predetermined?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:39:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:19:41 PM, lkelly94 wrote:
Now if i called up my mother and father and told them i hated them, dis acknowledged their existence, would they condemn me to an everlasting lake of fire? Not likely. Why does God? We are his children, his creations, and he loves us no matter what. Essentially when we are "created", he knows what the future holds for us yet doesn't change our path may it be the wrong one. Is it really free will if what will happen to us has already been predetermined?

Only the flesh of man perishes during this age because it's the deceiver of man's spirit, which exists in God's creation called the Kingdom of God, or Heaven.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The "breath of life" is the spirit of a man, not the flesh, which is only an illusion that is destroyed during this age.

Genesis 3
19: In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return."

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

The flood killed many of God's people but the end of age destruction by God's fire will kill the rest of the flesh on this earth.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

All flesh will perish under the Laws of God for being disobedient to His commandments. But the spirit of man was created righteous in the creation of God and will exist forever. The spirit of man will get new flesh in the next age to live forever.

Ezekiel 37:

1: The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; it was full of bones.
2: And he led me round among them; and behold, there were very many upon the valley; and lo, they were very dry.
3: And he said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" And I answered, "O Lord GOD, thou knowest."
4: Again he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5: Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.
6: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the LORD."