Jump to topic:

christians and muslims, please visit this

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 2:17:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
several days ago I contacted Sam SHamoun, to have a written debate about the deity of christ.

r2rmedia.blogspot.com if you read this page you will see our dialogs.

is he a child? he found somebody else who has the same surname with my surname on inter(Koort) and then he says: you are muslim. he just slandered and made defamations.

he wanted to be seen by thousands and I want your help, let him be seen by thousands, share your comments on my blog, please.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 2:21:32 AM
At 12/13/2013 2:17:46 AM, Artur wrote:
several days ago I contacted Sam SHamoun, to have a written debate about the deity of christ.

is he a child? he found somebody else who has the same surname with my surname on inter(Koort) and then he says: you are muslim. he just slandered and made defamations.

he wanted to be seen by thousands and I want your help, let him be seen by thousands, share your comments on my blog, please.

lol this sam always slandering muslims or islam he has no respect... u kknow the other guys james white or samual green really serious persons to debate with, and yes he is a child.
If u eat u excrete it cant be helped
Fruitytree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 6:25:24 AM
Not all people are worth debating.. when you discover a person isn't ,then don't waste your time..
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 6:27:18 AM
At 12/14/2013 2:21:32 AM, Somecrap wrote:

lol this sam always slandering muslims or islam he has no respect... u kknow the other guys james white or samual green really serious persons to debate with, and yes he is a child.

thanks.

I told him over and over again to behave like a civilised man, and I told him that "I am not a muslim, I am deist" but he still makes slanders, please visit my blog and share your ideas.

why I contacted SHamoun? while I was at work christian missinaries came to me and had debate with them, and there were some responses which they didnot find logical answer and they told me:

if you dare debate Sam SHamoun and he is the greatest troll of us

they really said it, they said troll, at first I thought they were just joking but as I talked with him, I realised it, if I knew he was just a toll, I would ask them to recommend another name to debate.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2013 6:30:24 AM
At 12/14/2013 6:25:24 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
Not all people are worth debating.. when you discover a person isn't ,then don't waste your time..

you are right. btw, I am deist. I didnt know it, if I knew I wouldnt do this,.

why I contacted SHamoun? while I was at work christian missinaries came to me and had debate with them, and there were some responses which they didnot find logical answer and they told me:

they really said it, they said troll, at first I thought they were just joking but as I talked with him, I realised it, if I knew he was just a toll, I would ask them to recommend another name to debate.

he found a muslim who has the same surname with mine and then he says: you are muslim even though I told him I am not that man.
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 12:55:03 PM
At 12/14/2013 6:27:18 AM, Artur wrote:

thanks.

I told him over and over again to behave like a civilised man, and I told him that "I am not a muslim, I am deist" but he still makes slanders, please visit my blog and share your ideas.

where ever i go youtube google any site or in real life u see always christians mocking ( not as a whole but it occurs many time) the prophet and islam saying pagans, anti christ u know stuff like satan lairs all sh1t stuff they learned from zombies like this child Sam,,, and on the otherhand their "god" jesus said - "love your enemy"... even we r not the enemy. u can see how hypocrisy is rampanting all over the place.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 1:18:00 PM
Are you sure it's him and not some troll account?

If so, then he seems to be very rude and vengeful. I advise you to convince him into making a DDO account so you can whip his a55 here officially.
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 1:21:53 PM
At 12/15/2013 1:18:00 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Are you sure it's him and not some troll account?

If so, then he seems to be very rude and vengeful. I advise you to convince him into making a DDO account so you can whip his a55 here officially.

if u watch his debates or in his site he is doing the same.. its seems this is him
ChrisL
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 11:27:58 PM
At 12/15/2013 12:55:03 PM, Somecrap wrote:

thanks.

where ever i go youtube google any site or in real life u see always christians mocking ( not as a whole but it occurs many time) the prophet and islam saying pagans, anti christ u know stuff like satan lairs all sh1t stuff they learned from zombies like this child Sam,,, and on the otherhand their "god" jesus said - "love your enemy"... even we r not the enemy. u can see how hypocrisy is rampanting all over the place.

Just know, that's not all of us somecrap. I treat every Muslim I encounter with the same level of respect that I show my fellow Christians. And so do my brothers and sisters at the church I attend.

By the way, I'm still waiting on your response to weather or no you wanna debate. I do full written debates 10,000 characters max-5 rounds-72 hours between rounds. You can see my debate with rjohnson741. As I said before, I feel I can do better they your previous opponents. Pls, let me know. God bless.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 1:58:40 AM

I have read the quran and several hadiths of Muhammet(your prophet) but I dont think that you are enemy of christ, in quran I have not seen something which is written against Jesus. you both agrree that Jesus was miraculous, born of virgin and e.t.c but quran says that jesus wasnot crucified while christians believe in him for his death for their sins(which I find absurd), maybe this is the reason they see you as an enemy because your book says something against their belief.

p.s: I havent seen or rea hadeeth about Jesus.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 2:12:46 AM
By the way, I'm still waiting on your response to weather or no you wanna debate. I do full written debates 10,000 characters max-5 rounds-72 hours between rounds. You can see my debate with rjohnson741. As I said before, I feel I can do better they your previous opponents. Pls, let me know. God bless.

is it for me? nowadays I dont think that I can follow a debate, sometimes I may forfeit the round, I cannot do now, maybe later.

this topics:
1.bible has contradictions/is not inerrant.
2.Jesus is not god.

1.but I think we do not need to debate this because Niqash did this debate with one bible follower, he was very good in his debate, if you want read his debate: http://www.debate.org...

2. about the godness of Jesus.
I respect this man as a good person but dont see him as god as you do or dont see him as prophet as muslims do. I just see him like a good philosoph.

if you are going to debate in this way: Jesus is god because bible says it and when asked for the accurace of bible if you are going to say: the bible is inerrant because it is the word of god, then we dont need it, bible is even not reliable source but [majority of] christians say:

Jesus is god because bible says it and bible cannt be wrong because it is the word of god. I see it like a logical fallace more than circular reasoning, hence we do not need such.

not just christians, [most] muslims also say such: Muhammet is prophet because confirmed by quran, quran is word of god because Muhammet confirmed it.

p.s: dont get it as if I am insulting my muslim friends or their prophet, I respect him more than jesus but not as a prophet or messenger of god.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 2:21:45 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

here on october, I wanted to have a debate with muslim on the topic: is islam a true religion/is islam a true way of life.

I told Mr. Shamoun over and over again that I am not muslim but he wants to show me as a muslim who is hypocrite.

he wants to show me as a muslim who hided his faith in order to avoid the prophecy of Muhammet.
Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 4:00:06 AM
At 12/15/2013 11:27:58 PM, ChrisL wrote:
At 12/15/2013 12:55:03 PM, Somecrap wrote:

thanks.

Just know, that's not all of us somecrap. I treat every Muslim I encounter with the same level of respect that I show my fellow Christians. And so do my brothers and sisters at the church I attend.

To be honest with u, you right and im sorry for saying whole... also in our muslims we have the same...