Jump to topic:

The Poor and the Rich.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 11:53:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The poor of this world makes their plans on what to eat each day. The rich of this world make their plans on how to use the poor to make more wealth.

The poor have no more right to blame the rich than the rich have to blame the poor. If they would obey God's commandments, they would learn to blame God for their poverty.

The poor and the rich can be very deceiving to the poor and the rich of this world but to us who have heavenly wisdom, the poor and the rich are alike.

The poor and the rich will honor their Father and Mother in Paradise and never kill each other again.

The poor and the rich is like evil and good but God has a plan to get rid of them all.

The poor and the rich will become wealthy in God once their eyes are changed for new eyes.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 6:36:26 PM
At 12/15/2013 4:22:25 PM, Seek wrote:
^ Whatever he's on, I'll take two of them.

No single drug would do that.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 7:15:34 PM
At 12/15/2013 6:36:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/15/2013 4:22:25 PM, Seek wrote:
^ Whatever he's on, I'll take two of them.

No single drug would do that.

Then whatever group of drugs he's on, I'll take all of them.
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 9:28:23 PM
At 12/13/2013 11:53:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:
The poor of this world makes their plans on what to eat each day. The rich of this world make their plans on how to use the poor to make more wealth.

The poor have no more right to blame the rich than the rich have to blame the poor. If they would obey God's commandments, they would learn to blame God for their poverty.

The poor and the rich can be very deceiving to the poor and the rich of this world but to us who have heavenly wisdom, the poor and the rich are alike.

The poor and the rich will honor their Father and Mother in Paradise and never kill each other again.

The poor and the rich is like evil and good but God has a plan to get rid of them all.

The poor and the rich will become wealthy in God once their eyes are changed for new eyes.

You lost me on "The poor and the rich can be very deceiving to the poor and the rich of this world but to us who have heavenly wisdom, the poor and the rich are alike. "
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 9:28:57 PM
u all have gone nuts
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 9:56:59 PM
At 12/15/2013 9:28:23 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
At 12/13/2013 11:53:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You lost me on "The poor and the rich can be very deceiving to the poor and the rich of this world but to us who have heavenly wisdom, the poor and the rich are alike. "

We saints have the hidden knowledge of God to know that ALL God's people, not matter if they're rich or not, will die in this world and wake up in the new age with new bodies that won't be used to deceive us. This means we won't experience land ownership and selfish things like we do in this age. We'll all live in a wilderness with the animals and never build anything with our hands. All our new experiences will be in our visions and dreams from our Creator without ever having to pay for it. It will be like going on vacations or watching good movies every time we have a new dream.