Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Plan

Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 1:30:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM, Jailed wrote:
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

I hear the Twilight Zone music playing in the background.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 5:14:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM, Jailed wrote:
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

I question your stated time of 14 billion years ago.

Why?

Because the bible gives no indication whatever of the creation date of the universe, his spirit sons, or the earth, and mankind has no demonstrably accurate method of measuring time even remotely that far back so all they have are "best guesses" based on assumption of the state of the materials they are measuring today, way back then.


He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

If that were true, why is there a Satan? Why did Adam not obey him? Are you claiming that God is sadistic enough to want things as they are? that he thinks so little of his creation that he is prepared to subject them to suffering?

Sorry, but a God like that would not be worthy of worship or even respect.


God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God did not, and does not want victims, he is not that sadistic. and when his plan to sort all this out and prevent it ever happening again comes to fruition, there will be none left who wish to believe that God is such a cruel God.

Scripture makes it very clear that none of this is as God wanted, or wants, and that he is busily, if patiently, sorting it out permanently. No "quick fixes" for God, they don't last long enough.


God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

The plan is near to an end, that much is true. However the outcome is far from what you claim.

There will only be ones who follow God and live those who do not wish to follow him will definitely be losers, in that they will suffer complete destruction. Their torment will be the brief time during which they recognise that they have lost, and what they have lost out on.

God is no sadist, and wants no-one to suffer more and for longer than is necessary in the pursuit of true and lasting justice.

The God you describe would not be in the least bit worthy of love, respect or worship.

I serve the True God, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whose personality if clearly lid out for us in scripture provided were are prepared to study it enough , and rely on his wisdom to do so rather than our own.

James 1:5-8
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 5:16:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 1:30:51 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM, Jailed wrote:
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

I hear the Twilight Zone music playing in the background.

Is mockery your only real defence, you certainly seem to rely on it.

Another of your completely unChristian attributes.
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 5:58:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 5:14:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God did not, and does not want victims, he is not that sadistic.

You do not see what is going on around?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 6:40:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 5:58:56 AM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 5:14:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God did not, and does not want victims, he is not that sadistic.

You do not see what is going on around?

Yes, but I put the blame for it where it belongs, as you should, and I also know what God is doing about it, and has been for 6,000 years.

We are nearing the end of the main evidence gathering period in which Satan has been unable to prove his challenge in every case, and when he has failed in the final stage also there will be no reason why God cannot, in full justice, destroy him completely.

The main part of the evidence has now, as I say, been gathered, and soon Christ will be sent to clear the earth of all Satan's works from the earth and imprison Satan, ready for the next stage, the resurrection, and teaching of all those in the grave.

&,000 years may seem a long time to we humans who only live for 70 or so, but to God it is no time at all, nor will it have been to us when we have the opportunity to live forever as Adam did.

As for what is going on all around us, it fits in perfectly with revealed prophecy in that the last 150 years especially fits the time when Satan is cast out of Heaven to the vicinity of the earth, thus allowing Heaven to be cleansed of his influence. As the description of that event (in Revelation 12) points out, this event will mean joy in heaven but woe for the earth.

Why7 woe for the earth?

Satan now knows for sure that he has lost and that things are being organised which will lead to his imprisonment and eventually to his destruction.

This means that during this crucial time period he has the opportunity, without the distractions of taunting God and the Angels, of doing all he can to hinder the work Christ has set up, of warning humans of what is to come and giving the opportunity to be either on God's side, as I am, or on Satan's as everyone other than we who know God for what he is and support him, rather than criticise him.

He knows that this is his last chance to lead as many humans as possible into eternal death, where he now knows he is eventually headed, so you can imagine how angry he is.

As his son, when on earth as the Christ, said He who is not on my side, is against me. He who does not gather with me, scatters.

So which side do you want to be?

The side of God and his son, working to gather others to his side against all of Satan's efforts.

Or will you choose not to be on God's side, and thus automatically be on Satan's?

That is the choice that God, Christ, and his human workforce, are putting in front of as many as will listen.

So if I were you I would learn what is really going on now and why, Then having learned that make up your mind whether you want to be on what will inevitably be the winning side, and get your chance at eternal life in perfect peace, perfect health and perfect unity with everyone remaining on the earth. or you would rather have oblivion because you would find God's world too boring.

Whatever you decide, one thing is absolutely certain. Suffering on this earth will end, as soon as God feels enough work has been done to warn as many as will listen.

Hence people like me are working as hard as we can because the sooner God can say we have done enough, and gathered in as many as wish to come in, the sooner human suffering will come to an end, permanently.

Reading this may help you to understand.

http://wol.jw.org...
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 7:18:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 6:40:39 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, but I put the blame for it where it belongs

Simple question. Some cruds raped and killed woman (or may be kid). What should be done with them?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 7:58:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 7:18:45 AM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 6:40:39 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, but I put the blame for it where it belongs

Simple question. Some cruds raped and killed woman (or may be kid). What should be done with them?

Often the simplest questions can only be answered with complicated answers, lol.

Well they should face whatever justice that their local law has ion place, because for now it is the responsibility of the authorities to deal with that, but should any escape it they will eventually face God's justice because he doesn't forget. However he does give us humans a chance to clear up our own messes.

We should also remember that whatever his intention he has, in fact, by his actions given his victim, assuming he has killed that one, a free pass to the resurrection. Small comfort for hose left behind, but comfort none the less.

The scriptural passage "Vengeance is mine, I shall repay" means that in his own good time God will repay any perpetrator who avoids human punishment his just deserts in time, but also that, in the resurrection God will repay any victims with a second chance at life in much better circumstance.

God's justice may be slower in coming that we would wish it to be, but it will come.

Ironically to kill the perpetrator would absolve him of all sin, because once someone has died their sin is forgotten. Death is the wage sin pays.

There are two principles involved here.

One is trusting that God will act correctly in his own time.

The otehr is thatGod forgives those who turn back from any wicked course and shows true repentance, which includes accepting the pealties for what you have done wrong.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 10:29:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 8:06:16 AM, Jailed wrote:
Should them be punished?

I thought that was what I said.

They should face the full force of the law in the land in which they live. If they avoid it somehow then God will give justice in his own good time.

Despite what some liars try to say, any true servant of God and Christ will cooperate with the law as far as they can, though they are not often in a position to give them much help. However without reasonable evidence they can do little other than try to persuade the perpetrator, if they now him or her, to be honest.

Like you and I, they are not mind readers. Whereas God can be if he wishes. Therefore his justice, unlike human justice, is perfect.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 10:38:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 5:14:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM, Jailed wrote:
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

I question your stated time of 14 billion years ago.

Why?

Because the bible gives no indication whatever of the creation date of the universe, his spirit sons, or the earth, and mankind has no demonstrably accurate method of measuring time even remotely that far back so all they have are "best guesses" based on assumption of the state of the materials they are measuring today, way back then.


He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

If that were true, why is there a Satan? Why did Adam not obey him? Are you claiming that God is sadistic enough to want things as they are? that he thinks so little of his creation that he is prepared to subject them to suffering?

Sorry, but a God like that would not be worthy of worship or even respect.


God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God did not, and does not want victims, he is not that sadistic. and when his plan to sort all this out and prevent it ever happening again comes to fruition, there will be none left who wish to believe that God is such a cruel God.

Scripture makes it very clear that none of this is as God wanted, or wants, and that he is busily, if patiently, sorting it out permanently. No "quick fixes" for God, they don't last long enough.


God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

The plan is near to an end, that much is true. However the outcome is far from what you claim.

There will only be ones who follow God and live those who do not wish to follow him will definitely be losers, in that they will suffer complete destruction. Their torment will be the brief time during which they recognise that they have lost, and what they have lost out on.

God is no sadist, and wants no-one to suffer more and for longer than is necessary in the pursuit of true and lasting justice.

The God you describe would not be in the least bit worthy of love, respect or worship.

I serve the True God, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whose personality if clearly lid out for us in scripture provided were are prepared to study it enough , and rely on his wisdom to do so rather than our own.

James 1:5-8

Why do false prophets always argue with other false prophets? If you guys had the Truth, there wouldn't be any need to argue.
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 10:48:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 10:29:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I thought that was what I said.

So evildoers must be punished. Omnipresent and omnipotent god was present while they were doing their deal but he has not prevented. God must be punished?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 10:49:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 10:45:23 AM, Seek wrote:
If God cultivated evil, he is not good.

God planned and created all the good and evil in this world. Both "evil" and "good" are deceptive words.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:21:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 10:45:23 AM, Seek wrote:
If God cultivated evil, he is not good.

If he had done he would not be, that is quite right, but the truth is he didn't.
Seek
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:27:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:21:29 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 10:45:23 AM, Seek wrote:
If God cultivated evil, he is not good.

If he had done he would not be, that is quite right, but the truth is he didn't.

Is evil then, more powerful than god, coming into existence all on its own? Is god not powerful enough to prevent evil? Or does he simply not wish to - thus becoming an enabler of evil, and evil itself?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:29:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 10:48:26 AM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 10:29:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I thought that was what I said.

So evildoers must be punished. Omnipresent and omnipotent god was present while they were doing their deal but he has not prevented. God must be punished?

No God should not be punished.

The only reason he has, for the time being, allowed evil limited activity is so that it will be proved beyond any doubt that it cannot work.

Had he simply wiped out the evil doers, what would there have been to stop some saying that God only did it because he was afraid it would work?

At least this way, once it is finished with, should anyone else even dare suggest it, God can simply produce the evidence and say "Sorry, it doesn't work, Goodbye", and no-one will be able to argue because the evidence is all there, in front of them.

That is real justice in action. Justice which is not only done, but can be seen, without the possibility of dispute, to have been done.

Anything else would simply have been the actions of a tyrant or bully.

No-one who died in the past because of it will lose out, the resurrection is going to make sure that they have a much better chance of learning than we do today, because Satan will no longer be there to interfere.

That is the otehr aspect of perfect justice, the minimising of suffering as far as possible without Satan being justified in shouting "cheat".

God is a loving father, not a despot.
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:33:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:29:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The only reason he has, for the time being, allowed evil limited activity is so that it will be proved beyond any doubt that it cannot work.

So evil is useful?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:36:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:27:25 AM, Seek wrote:
At 12/17/2013 11:21:29 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 10:45:23 AM, Seek wrote:
If God cultivated evil, he is not good.

If he had done he would not be, that is quite right, but the truth is he didn't.

Is evil then, more powerful than god, coming into existence all on its own? Is god not powerful enough to prevent evil? Or does he simply not wish to - thus becoming an enabler of evil, and evil itself?

No, it is not more powerful than God. God has been able to limit it's effect easily during this necessary period in which, for the sake of true justice, Satan has been allowed to try to prove his case, and when the final stage of evidence gathering is done, Satan and all who choose to follow him, will be destroyed.

Had Satan been more powerful than God God would never have been able to limit him and humanity would have been destroyed millennia ago.

However justice does not only have to be done, it has to be seen to have been done, beyond any dispute, or the whole thing could be repeated again in the future.

Basically God has set aside 7,000 years in order to protect eternity for all humanity.

This is all carefully laid out in scripture, for all to see who will look.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:37:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:33:44 AM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 11:29:30 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The only reason he has, for the time being, allowed evil limited activity is so that it will be proved beyond any doubt that it cannot work.

So evil is useful?

No, it is not, but the evidence that it cannot possibly work will be in order to prevent it ever recurring.

Or would you rather he removed free will, which would be the only other way of doing that?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:39:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 10:38:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/17/2013 5:14:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM, Jailed wrote:
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

I question your stated time of 14 billion years ago.

Why?

Because the bible gives no indication whatever of the creation date of the universe, his spirit sons, or the earth, and mankind has no demonstrably accurate method of measuring time even remotely that far back so all they have are "best guesses" based on assumption of the state of the materials they are measuring today, way back then.


He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

If that were true, why is there a Satan? Why did Adam not obey him? Are you claiming that God is sadistic enough to want things as they are? that he thinks so little of his creation that he is prepared to subject them to suffering?

Sorry, but a God like that would not be worthy of worship or even respect.


God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God did not, and does not want victims, he is not that sadistic. and when his plan to sort all this out and prevent it ever happening again comes to fruition, there will be none left who wish to believe that God is such a cruel God.

Scripture makes it very clear that none of this is as God wanted, or wants, and that he is busily, if patiently, sorting it out permanently. No "quick fixes" for God, they don't last long enough.


God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

The plan is near to an end, that much is true. However the outcome is far from what you claim.

There will only be ones who follow God and live those who do not wish to follow him will definitely be losers, in that they will suffer complete destruction. Their torment will be the brief time during which they recognise that they have lost, and what they have lost out on.

God is no sadist, and wants no-one to suffer more and for longer than is necessary in the pursuit of true and lasting justice.

The God you describe would not be in the least bit worthy of love, respect or worship.

I serve the True God, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whose personality if clearly lid out for us in scripture provided were are prepared to study it enough , and rely on his wisdom to do so rather than our own.

James 1:5-8

Why do false prophets always argue with other false prophets? If you guys had the Truth, there wouldn't be any need to argue.

You should know that answer to that because you continually argue with the nearest thing to a true prophet currently posting on this site, and you are after all one of the most false of all the false prophets on here.
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 11:46:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:37:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

At 12/17/2013 11:33:44 AM, Jailed wrote:
So evil is useful?

the evidence that it cannot possibly work will be in order to prevent it ever recurring.

It means "yes".
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 12:22:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:46:22 AM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 11:37:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

At 12/17/2013 11:33:44 AM, Jailed wrote:
So evil is useful?

the evidence that it cannot possibly work will be in order to prevent it ever recurring.

It means "yes".

Not exactly, the evil in itself is not useful, but the evidence from it's activity is going to be now it is present in the world.

So the only true answer is both yes and no.

This world would have been, and will be, much better when it is finally done away with, as it soon will be..
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 12:34:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 12:22:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
So the only true answer is both yes and no.

- She is pregnant?
- Yes and no.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 12:47:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 12:34:28 PM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:22:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
So the only true answer is both yes and no.

- She is pregnant?
- Yes and no.

Not a comparable question because you are dealing with a single variable.

In your original question you are dealing with two variables, evl itself and it's effectiveness or otherwise.
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 1:02:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 12:47:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Not a comparable question because you are dealing with a single variable.

In your original question you are dealing with two variables, evl itself and it's effectiveness or otherwise.

Usefulness like pregnancy has only two positions - on or off.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 1:24:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 1:02:29 PM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:47:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Not a comparable question because you are dealing with a single variable.

In your original question you are dealing with two variables, evl itself and it's effectiveness or otherwise.

Usefulness like pregnancy has only two positions - on or off.

Yes, but unlike pregnancy it can be applied to many things, it can be applied to evil itself, and to the effects of, or evidence gathered from.

Pregnancy can only be applied to the female of the species (unless you are a seahorse of course).
Jailed
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 1:42:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 1:24:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 1:02:29 PM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:47:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Not a comparable question because you are dealing with a single variable.

In your original question you are dealing with two variables, evl itself and it's effectiveness or otherwise.

Usefulness like pregnancy has only two positions - on or off.

Yes, but unlike pregnancy it can be applied to many things, it can be applied to evil itself, and to the effects of, or evidence gathered from.

Pregnancy can only be applied to the female of the species (unless you are a seahorse of course).

If god allows evil it means evil is needed for something, i.e. useful.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 3:22:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 1:42:45 PM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 1:24:36 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 1:02:29 PM, Jailed wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:47:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Not a comparable question because you are dealing with a single variable.

In your original question you are dealing with two variables, evl itself and it's effectiveness or otherwise.

Usefulness like pregnancy has only two positions - on or off.

Yes, but unlike pregnancy it can be applied to many things, it can be applied to evil itself, and to the effects of, or evidence gathered from.

Pregnancy can only be applied to the female of the species (unless you are a seahorse of course).

If god allows evil it means evil is needed for something, i.e. useful.

No it means the effect of it, or lack of, is useful, not the evil itself. If you can't see the difference then maybe you need to think a little deeper.

God would have been more than happy if evil had never raised it's ugly head, but as long as he can use it's effects to cancel itself out, as it will in time, he will do so.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:41:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 11:39:43 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 10:38:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/17/2013 5:14:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 12/17/2013 12:59:38 AM, Jailed wrote:
Our god in our universe began creating 14 billions years ago. Before starting creating he had extrapolated whole infinite quantity of variants of development. And he decided universe should be vaccinated against evil. Vaccinated by god's artificial evil. And then he invented Plan.

I question your stated time of 14 billion years ago.

Why?

Because the bible gives no indication whatever of the creation date of the universe, his spirit sons, or the earth, and mankind has no demonstrably accurate method of measuring time even remotely that far back so all they have are "best guesses" based on assumption of the state of the materials they are measuring today, way back then.


He decided he will create limitedly intelligent entities. All entities in universe will have only those thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires which he, god, wants. He will totally control minds of all entities. As totally that billions of entities for billions years will not cope even to grasp fact of mind controlling itself and will do everything they must do according their individual role in Plan.

If that were true, why is there a Satan? Why did Adam not obey him? Are you claiming that God is sadistic enough to want things as they are? that he thinks so little of his creation that he is prepared to subject them to suffering?

Sorry, but a God like that would not be worthy of worship or even respect.


God decided there will be three races:

1) "Good" - god himself and his angels;
2) Evil - "fallen" angels;
3) Victim - humankind.

God did not, and does not want victims, he is not that sadistic. and when his plan to sort all this out and prevent it ever happening again comes to fruition, there will be none left who wish to believe that God is such a cruel God.

Scripture makes it very clear that none of this is as God wanted, or wants, and that he is busily, if patiently, sorting it out permanently. No "quick fixes" for God, they don't last long enough.


God for several billions years had being perverting third of angels, after that declared them sinners and expelled them from paradise. Then he created Adam and Eve, set them up and gave them and all their descendants to power of fallen angels. Also then he hided existence of spiritual part of world from humankind in order to:

1) cultivate evil;
2) do not let humankind to grasp of its role.

Now Plan is near to end. After Plan ends god will open minds of all entities and will open reason because of which he, as he considers, was to do all that he did. God is confident everyone in universe will approve his Plan and all his atrocities. In this case god will be good and winner. If even one entity refuses he will become villain and loser forever.

The plan is near to an end, that much is true. However the outcome is far from what you claim.

There will only be ones who follow God and live those who do not wish to follow him will definitely be losers, in that they will suffer complete destruction. Their torment will be the brief time during which they recognise that they have lost, and what they have lost out on.

God is no sadist, and wants no-one to suffer more and for longer than is necessary in the pursuit of true and lasting justice.

The God you describe would not be in the least bit worthy of love, respect or worship.

I serve the True God, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whose personality if clearly lid out for us in scripture provided were are prepared to study it enough , and rely on his wisdom to do so rather than our own.

James 1:5-8

Why do false prophets always argue with other false prophets? If you guys had the Truth, there wouldn't be any need to argue.

You should know that answer to that because you continually argue with the nearest thing to a true prophet currently posting on this site, and you are after all one of the most false of all the false prophets on here.

You are NOT even close to being a true prophet. All the prophets died before the saints came to testify to the hidden knowledge of God that the prophets didn't have revealed to them. That makes you a liar if you call yourself a true prophet. Only one saint exists in this world and the last one since 1700 years ago. When my flesh is killed by unbelievers like yourself, that will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time God used His saints to reveal the invisible Christ ( hidden knowledge ).