Jump to topic:

My Flesh is rotting and I am seeing hexagons

muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:55:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Help me bornofgod! I think God is calling for me. My body is being pounded into the ground 28 times. Gah! God just told me I am a SAINT! HALLELUJAH, I MADE IT!

I can't WAIT until my flesh rots and dies and I am made into eternal energy. Unfortunately, only us saints will understand what I am talking about right now.

Holy bajeezus! I have joined the sacred order of saints.

Please, everyone, watch me preach on skype!

WOAAAH HEXAGONS EVERYWHERE! CRYTALS!! YAAAHOOOO!!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:59:41 PM
At 12/17/2013 8:55:23 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Help me bornofgod! I think God is calling for me. My body is being pounded into the ground 28 times. Gah! God just told me I am a SAINT! HALLELUJAH, I MADE IT!

I can't WAIT until my flesh rots and dies and I am made into eternal energy. Unfortunately, only us saints will understand what I am talking about right now.

Idiots like you won't remember being idiots when they wake up in their new bodies in the next age.
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 8:33:30 PM
At 12/17/2013 8:59:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Idiots like you won't remember being idiots when they wake up in their new bodies in the next age.

Wait, saints are idiots? Goshdarnit!

Is there a way for me to renounce my Sainthood membership?
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 9:50:47 PM

If he says he is a saint, who are you to say different. Looks like your not the only one now
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 9:56:24 PM
At 12/18/2013 9:50:47 PM, SemperVI wrote:

If he says he is a saint, who are you to say different. Looks like your not the only one now

If he was one, only I would know.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 9:58:41 PM
At 12/18/2013 9:56:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How do you know. Maybe he is a true saint and you are flase
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:04:02 PM

What if satan, the great accuser and deceiver was actually deceiving you into believing you are a saint when in reality you are doing the devils work by turning away other people from God. What if your actually demon possessed and he has sent a real saint to do spiritual battle with you. You never know, you could be bornofsatan.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:08:13 PM
At 12/18/2013 9:58:41 PM, SemperVI wrote:

How do you know. Maybe he is a true saint and you are flase

I know more about how we were created than all the Christians, Muslimes, Jews, atheists and scientists put together.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:11:18 PM
At 12/18/2013 10:04:02 PM, SemperVI wrote:

What if satan, the great accuser and deceiver was actually deceiving you into believing you are a saint when in reality you are doing the devils work by turning away other people from God. What if your actually demon possessed and he has sent a real saint to do spiritual battle with you. You never know, you could be bornofsatan.

Satan doesn't know that the devil is a liar or that good and evil is only a delusion. We saints know that God created everything, including the delusion.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:16:50 PM
At 12/18/2013 10:11:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Satan doesn't know that the devil is a liar or that good and evil is only a delusion. We saints know that God created everything, including the delusion.

I don't know lord bog, that sounds like something a demon possessed prince of darkness would say. Are you sure your a real saint or possessed by demon trolls of eternal darkness. They say these creatures feed on invisible knowledge and follow wave lengths of energy
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:19:34 PM
At 12/18/2013 10:16:50 PM, SemperVI wrote:

I don't know lord bog, that sounds like something a demon possessed prince of darkness would say. Are you sure your a real saint or possessed by demon trolls of eternal darkness. They say these creatures feed on invisible knowledge and follow wave lengths of energy

A fool thinks his foolishness is funny. I don't think you're funny at all.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:23:33 PM
At 12/18/2013 10:19:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm just messing with you bog. Dont get all cranky. The good lord told me to tell you to loosen up. Your too high strung and your hyper sensitive.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 10:27:49 PM
At 12/18/2013 10:23:33 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/18/2013 10:19:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm just messing with you bog. Dont get all cranky. The good lord told me to tell you to loosen up. Your too high strung and your hyper sensitive.

It's much easier to speak for our Creator than it is to write for Him in forums like this. Body language, especially through our eyes, can help a believer focus on our Creator's voice instead of listening to his lying thoughts.
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 3:08:06 PM
It's much easier to speak for our Creator than it is to write for Him in forums like this. Body language, especially through our eyes, can help a believer focus on our Creator's voice instead of listening to his lying thoughts.

bornofgod, God just told me to bend over and pray to him. should i do it? because right now his body language is suggesting that he wants to 'make sexy time' as Borat would say.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 8:58:06 PM
At 12/20/2013 3:08:06 PM, muslimnomore wrote:

bornofgod, God just told me to bend over and pray to him. should i do it? because right now his body language is suggesting that he wants to 'make sexy time' as Borat would say.

You probably were a nicer guy as a Muslim, weren't you? All religious people appear nice until they meet the Truth.
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:21:47 PM
At 12/20/2013 8:58:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You probably were a nicer guy as a Muslim, weren't you? All religious people appear nice until they meet the Truth.

Are you telling me that I can't handle the truth?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:29:33 PM
At 12/20/2013 9:21:47 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/20/2013 8:58:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Are you telling me that I can't handle the truth?

You can't handle anything without our Creator's thoughts.
muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:32:57 PM

You can't handle anything without our Creator's thoughts.

I already knew that. 'Cause I am a saint just like you. We should form a duo. we'd be effing badass together. like these guys.