Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

The Greatest Deceiver is NOT MCB's Satan!

Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 11:23:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!


You are being used by our Creator to deceive everyone in this forum you fool. We saints can't teach fools because they won't listen to our Creator speaking through our gospel.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 8:07:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 11:23:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!


You are being used by our Creator to deceive everyone in this forum you fool. We saints can't teach fools because they won't listen to our Creator speaking through our gospel.

Your being a proven malignant LIAR! we don't pay attention to you for you are a malignant proven LIAR!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

Others proved it!

YOU proved it!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 8:14:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

The silence on this Topic also from the homosexual's best friend & supporter MCB, again vindicates strictly heterosexual moi, proving yet again I am MCB's successful ideological butt-kicker, mentor & Saviour!

The less you say the better MCB, that way you minimise your verbal foolishness and manifest inability to legitimately sustain your J.w dumped ideology!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 9:54:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 8:07:09 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/18/2013 11:23:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!


You are being used by our Creator to deceive everyone in this forum you fool. We saints can't teach fools because they won't listen to our Creator speaking through our gospel.

Your being a proven malignant LIAR! we don't pay attention to you for you are a malignant proven LIAR!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

Others proved it!

YOU proved it!

You're missing out on a lot of hidden knowledge that I've testified to in this forum. You and Pastor Tracy ought to get together now that you have proof together.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 4:31:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 9:54:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 8:07:09 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/18/2013 11:23:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!


You are being used by our Creator to deceive everyone in this forum you fool. We saints can't teach fools because they won't listen to our Creator speaking through our gospel.

Your being a proven malignant LIAR! we don't pay attention to you for you are a malignant proven LIAR!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

Others proved it!

YOU proved it!

You're missing out on a lot of hidden knowledge that I've testified to in this forum. You and Pastor Tracy ought to get together now that you have proof together.
We already proved you are a LIAR!

What more is there to hear from low life like you, just more lies!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:28:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 4:31:41 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/18/2013 9:54:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 8:07:09 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/18/2013 11:23:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!


You are being used by our Creator to deceive everyone in this forum you fool. We saints can't teach fools because they won't listen to our Creator speaking through our gospel.

Your being a proven malignant LIAR! we don't pay attention to you for you are a malignant proven LIAR!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

Others proved it!

YOU proved it!

You're missing out on a lot of hidden knowledge that I've testified to in this forum. You and Pastor Tracy ought to get together now that you have proof together.
We already proved you are a LIAR!

What more is there to hear from low life like you, just more lies!


Where's your proof that you're NOT a liar?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:36:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/19/2013 9:28:40 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/19/2013 4:31:41 AM, Composer wrote:
At 12/18/2013 9:54:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 8:07:09 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/18/2013 11:23:42 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:49:37 AM, Composer wrote:
Jer. 17:9 pulls the rug from under MCB's naughty Supernatural angel is the greatest wicked deceiver!

This is another Topic for you to ignore MCB, LMAO at MCB!


You are being used by our Creator to deceive everyone in this forum you fool. We saints can't teach fools because they won't listen to our Creator speaking through our gospel.

Your being a proven malignant LIAR! we don't pay attention to you for you are a malignant proven LIAR!

Pastor Tracy proved it!

I proved it!

Others proved it!

YOU proved it!

You're missing out on a lot of hidden knowledge that I've testified to in this forum. You and Pastor Tracy ought to get together now that you have proof together.
We already proved you are a LIAR!

What more is there to hear from low life like you, just more lies!


Where's your proof that you're NOT a liar?
Tell me the alleged lie(s) with legitimate proofs that I have lied, and concerning what I have lied concerning and we'll go from there!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:13:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Meanwhile the Paedophile Protecting & Homosexual promoting MCB remains silent whilst I remain vindicated on this Topic also!