Jump to topic:

MCB supports homosexual depravities!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 7:32:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Homosexuals love to hear MCB preach & extol the following fallible jebus' principle -

And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
(Luke 6:31) KIT & NWT Story book

MCB thereby supports and promotes homosexual depravities and abominations!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 11:25:05 AM
At 12/18/2013 7:32:55 AM, Composer wrote:
Homosexuals love to hear MCB preach & extol the following fallible jebus' principle -

Homosexuals, Christians and Atheists have no clue who our Creator is. God will kill all of you before this age is over.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 6:33:40 AM
Not only does MCB promote & support Homosexual activity within and without of the proven Paedophile Protecting J.w Cult Paradise that USA, British Police & former 50 year J.w Bill Bowen (now whistle-blower) confirms of the J.ws that MCB is currently trying to grovel his way back too, but MCB actually tells others that as far as he MCB is concerned, I quote MCB: -

" As for oral, one mouth is as good as another if it's used right. "

(Source: http://www.religionforums.org...)

So I advise everyone to keep their backs to the wall when MCB & his J.w associates make an appearance anywhere & everywhere!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:57:24 AM
At 12/19/2013 6:33:40 AM, Composer wrote:
Not only does MCB promote & support Homosexual activity within and without of the proven Paedophile Protecting J.w Cult Paradise that USA, British Police & former 50 year J.w Bill Bowen (now whistle-blower) confirms of the J.ws that MCB is currently trying to grovel his way back too, but MCB actually tells others that as far as he MCB is concerned, I quote MCB: -

" As for oral, one mouth is as good as another if it's used right. "

(Source: http://www.religionforums.org...)

So I advise everyone to keep their backs to the wall when MCB & his J.w associates make an appearance anywhere & everywhere!

MCB, you and everyone else in this world will die soon so it doesn't matter what he says or anyone else. It will all be forgotten.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:01:57 AM

Where does it say being gay is a sin?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:02:35 AM
At 12/18/2013 11:25:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Homosexuals, Christians and Atheists have no clue who our Creator is. God will kill all of you before this age is over.

What are you talking about? Christians don't know God? Are you a Calvinist or a cult leader?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:11:09 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:02:35 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

What are you talking about? Christians don't know God? Are you a Calvinist or a cult leader?

Not ONE Christian has ever known our Creator. Only us saints and prophets know Him but only us saints were given the knowledge of God to understand the past, present and future. We know why God used Christianity but not for the reason Christians believe.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:16:34 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:11:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Not ONE Christian has ever known our Creator. Only us saints and prophets know Him but only us saints were given the knowledge of God to understand the past, present and future. We know why God used Christianity but not for the reason Christians believe.

Then explain to me what it does mean. And may I quote Do Not Judge others or you will be judged with same measurement.This was the teachings of Christ. And remember that Matthew, a disciple, was considered a sinner, but Jesus took him in.

Are you a member of Westboro Baptist Church or another Calvinistic church?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:30:55 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:16:34 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Then explain to me what it does mean. And may I quote Do Not Judge others or you will be judged with same measurement.This was the teachings of Christ. And remember that Matthew, a disciple, was considered a sinner, but Jesus took him in.

I'm God's last saint that's being used for His purpose to reveal the past, present and future from His hidden knowledge that no man has ever known during this age. I know that God used religion to teach men how to build things so that He could use them as analogies for us saints to learn about our invisible existence within His mind.

Everything we see in this world are only illusions that come from God's thoughts converted into wavelengths of energy. These wavelengths of energy are bits of information that needs to be processed through each created "being" to give us a defined world to experience life in. So the "spirit" of a man is invisible information, or God's thoughts. What we see are only illusions which aren't real but appear real to us because of God's eternal plan to give us life experiences.

The way God gives us the ability to see was given to me through the analogy of a computer and a computer programmer. Everything we see on a computer monitor started out as invisible thoughts within the mind of a computer programmer. These thoughts were converted into 0's and 1's in a binary computer code and processed into information ( language ) that we can understand by seeing these thoughts on a monitor.

The retina's of our eyes are just like computer monitors. The information that it takes to give us illusions on our retina's comes in the form of atomic elements, which are just like pixels in a Photoshop program. These atomic elements have to be sized by our Creator to the right size for us to understand the images on our retina's, just like pixels have to be sized right in a Photoshop program in order to see a defined picture that we can understand. If those pixels are zoomed in too close, we can't understand anything. If they are zoomed out too far, we can't understand it either. They have to be sized to the size we can understand it as a complete picture.

The eye and retina are only illusions, too, but at least this analogy will help you understand how God takes bits of information from His created energy ( thoughts ) and makes us believe in a defined world once this energy is processed and sized right.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:36:02 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:30:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm God's last saint that's being used for His purpose to reveal the past, present and future from His hidden knowledge that no man has ever known during this age. I know that God used religion to teach men how to build things so that He could use them as analogies for us saints to learn about our invisible existence within His mind.

Everything we see in this world are only illusions that come from God's thoughts converted into wavelengths of energy. These wavelengths of energy are bits of information that needs to be processed through each created "being" to give us a defined world to experience life in. So the "spirit" of a man is invisible information, or God's thoughts. What we see are only illusions which aren't real but appear real to us because of God's eternal plan to give us life experiences.

The way God gives us the ability to see was given to me through the analogy of a computer and a computer programmer. Everything we see on a computer monitor started out as invisible thoughts within the mind of a computer programmer. These thoughts were converted into 0's and 1's in a binary computer code and processed into information ( language ) that we can understand by seeing these thoughts on a monitor.

The retina's of our eyes are just like computer monitors. The information that it takes to give us illusions on our retina's comes in the form of atomic elements, which are just like pixels in a Photoshop program. These atomic elements have to be sized by our Creator to the right size for us to understand the images on our retina's, just like pixels have to be sized right in a Photoshop program in order to see a defined picture that we can understand. If those pixels are zoomed in too close, we can't understand anything. If they are zoomed out too far, we can't understand it either. They have to be sized to the size we can understand it as a complete picture.

The eye and retina are only illusions, too, but at least this analogy will help you understand how God takes bits of information from His created energy ( thoughts ) and makes us believe in a defined world once this energy is processed and sized right.

So your more into science.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:39:57 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:36:02 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

God created everything my friend. He knows science because He created this illusion to help us saints understand how God created us within His mind.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:49:11 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:39:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God created everything my friend. He knows science because He created this illusion to help us saints understand how God created us within His mind.

So you'd rather focus on what could partly be true while ignoring what the bible says right?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:56:00 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:49:11 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

So you'd rather focus on what could partly be true while ignoring what the bible says right?

Who said I ignore the Bible? I'm the only one in this forum who uses the prophecies in the correct context, meaning that I have the hidden knowledge of God to understand all the prophecies that no Christian has ever known before.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:59:49 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:56:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Who said I ignore the Bible? I'm the only one in this forum who uses the prophecies in the correct context, meaning that I have the hidden knowledge of God to understand all the prophecies that no Christian has ever known before.

Tell me what I don't know.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:07:57 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:59:49 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

The body you look at in a mirror is only an illusion that comes from processed thoughts of our Creator.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:22:12 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:07:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The body you look at in a mirror is only an illusion that comes from processed thoughts of our Creator.

Me and every other Christian know that we are spiritual beings living in a human shell that God made.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:38:06 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:22:12 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Me and every other Christian know that we are spiritual beings living in a human shell that God made.

Most Christians don't know what you know my friend. The human shell is an illusion that perishes during this age and will never be used again in the next age. That's because we're going to have a different kind of flesh that will never be used to deceive each other again. No more races or different languages will be used. We'll never know what an accident is or what a disease is. We won't know what destruction, decay or death means. In fact, our bodies won't sense hot or cold because we won't need that kind of senses in a perfect climate on the New Earth. The New Heaven is information that gives us life experiences without causing us fear that this world caused God's people.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:43:35 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:38:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Most Christians don't know what you know my friend. The human shell is an illusion that perishes during this age and will never be used again in the next age. That's because we're going to have a different kind of flesh that will never be used to deceive each other again. No more races or different languages will be used. We'll never know what an accident is or what a disease is. We won't know what destruction, decay or death means. In fact, our bodies won't sense hot or cold because we won't need that kind of senses in a perfect climate on the New Earth. The New Heaven is information that gives us life experiences without causing us fear that this world caused God's people.

Until then, we are going to have to live our live on earth as servants of the lord. Showing kindness, peace, and love towards all. God doesn't push anybody away. If your a Christian, you will know God searches for Man and will never turn his back on anybody. Nobody is predestined to burn in the fire eternally. There is such thing as Grace and Forgiveness. It is no illusion I can tell you that much.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:52:03 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:43:35 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 12/19/2013 11:38:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Homosexuals love to hear MCB preach & extol the following

Until then, we are going to have to live our live on earth as servants of the lord. Showing kindness, peace, and love towards all. God doesn't push anybody away. If your a Christian, you will know God searches for Man and will never turn his back on anybody. Nobody is predestined to burn in the fire eternally. There is such thing as Grace and Forgiveness. It is no illusion I can tell you that much.

When a building burns up into smoke and ashes. where did the building, built with what appears to be solid wood and metal, go?

What happens to the flesh of a man when his flesh is burned into a tiny amount of ashes? Did you know that if they continued to keep torching those ashes that your body would completely disappear into thin air? Where did that body go?

Could it be that the body of flesh is only an illusion that God planned on destroying with His fire?

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 12:01:14 PM
When a building burns up into smoke and ashes. where did the building, built with what appears to be solid wood and metal, go?

What happens to the flesh of a man when his flesh is burned into a tiny amount of ashes? Did you know that if they continued to keep torching those ashes that your body would completely disappear into thin air? Where did that body go?

Could it be that the body of flesh is only an illusion that God planned on destroying with His fire?

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

The bible verse your referring to are for the end times. And that is when Judgement time comes. Brimstone and fire won't convert people to Christ. Christ is filled with love. You can find many verses that prove this to be true.

And they are the ashes. You torch the ashes, the ashes go into the air. They return for the lord to use again.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 8:48:56 PM
At 12/19/2013 12:01:14 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

The bible verse your referring to are for the end times. And that is when Judgement time comes. Brimstone and fire won't convert people to Christ. Christ is filled with love. You can find many verses that prove this to be true.

And they are the ashes. You torch the ashes, the ashes go into the air. They return for the lord to use again.

Why are you trying to teach the teacher who speaks for our Creator?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:33:08 PM
At 12/19/2013 8:48:56 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

Because man, your trying to assume everybody is stupid, when I have said that thou shall not judge. You don't get to define yourself as the only one who speaks for your creator. God works through everybody in all kinds of ways. For you to claim yourself as the one true prophet, means your self righteous. God never supports that. He supports people who help those in need. I don't think you do that. You preach, but do you practice love and grace like Christ did?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:02:32 PM
At 12/19/2013 9:33:08 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

Because man, your trying to assume everybody is stupid, when I have said that thou shall not judge. You don't get to define yourself as the only one who speaks for your creator. God works through everybody in all kinds of ways. For you to claim yourself as the one true prophet, means your self righteous. God never supports that. He supports people who help those in need. I don't think you do that. You preach, but do you practice love and grace like Christ did?

I'm the only saint in this world since 1700 years ago that CAN speak for our Creator. Not ONE Christian was ever used by God to speak for Him. The only way you can ever speak for Him is to obey ALL His commandments which only us saints can do. Liars cannot speak for Him and you're a lying sinner who can't obey our Creator.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

You see, sinners are liars and not one saint disobeys God's commandments.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:26:13 PM
At 12/19/2013 10:02:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

I'm the only saint in this world since 1700 years ago that CAN speak for our Creator. Not ONE Christian was ever used by God to speak for Him. The only way you can ever speak for Him is to obey ALL His commandments which only us saints can do. Liars cannot speak for Him and you're a lying sinner who can't obey our Creator.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 2:
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

We are all sinners. Nobody is perfect. It's one of the reasons why Christ died on the cross for us.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:29:07 PM
At 12/19/2013 10:26:13 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

We are all sinners. Nobody is perfect. It's one of the reasons why Christ died on the cross for us.

We saints obey ALL God's commandments so we aren't considered sinners anymore. Sinners are those who CAN'T obey God's commandments because they don't have a clue who God is.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:34:15 PM
At 12/19/2013 10:29:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 66

2 Peter 3

Revelation 21

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

We saints obey ALL God's commandments so we aren't considered sinners anymore. Sinners are those who CAN'T obey God's commandments because they don't have a clue who God is.

Once a sinner, always a sinner, but God washed away your sins as he died. He did that for everyone else. You sinned when you were a child because children do not know any better. Just like Jesus telling his Father to forgive those killing him because they didn't know what they were doing. The bible also says not to create your own gods nor create your own Jesus.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:56:09 PM
We are all sinners. Nobody is perfect.
I am as close as it gets!

It's one of the reasons why Christ died on the cross for us.
nah!

Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 refute that!
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:01:35 PM
At 12/19/2013 10:56:09 PM, Composer wrote:

nah!

These are old Testament and doesn't apply to Jesus Christ, who was God.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:07:05 PM
At 12/19/2013 11:01:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:56:09 PM, Composer wrote:

nah!

Another pickin choose!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:08:24 PM
nah!

At 12/19/2013 11:01:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
It is the principle that applies & remains true thus refuting the substitution role falsely preached!

&

"At first the Christian faith was not Trinitarian"It was not so in the apostolic and sub-apostolic ages, as reflected in the New Testament and other early Christian writings" (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, 1922, Vol. 12, p. 461).

You try to preach a Johnny Come Lately corrupted version of the Earliest & Original xtianity!