Jump to topic:

The prophecies are revealed.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 2:28:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Before any prophecy can be revealed, God had to get His servant ( in the flesh called a saint ) ready to testify to the past, present and future from His hidden knowledge. The future has to be known to us saints in order to understand the prophecies that were written in the past. Otherwise, the prophecies are useless symbolic messages that can't be understood by God's people who are under the Old Testament "veil" that even blinded the prophets who were used to write the prophecies.

So the first saint was the very first servant of God to have the hidden knowledge of the past, present and future, which is needed to interpret the prophecies. This hidden knowledge has many symbolic names such as Holy Spirit, Christ, Messiah, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Eternal Life, etc.

Even though us saints have the hidden knowledge within our mind ( which is the mind of our Creator ) we can't testify to it unless our Creator gives us the words from our own earthly language to understand it with. God's hidden knowledge ( invisible energy ) is invisible to everyone so it has to be interpreted in languages we can understand.

Once we have a clear enough knowledge to understand the prophecies, God guides us to the prophecies He wants to reveal to us. He has us read them and then He has us write about it in our own language. From this written testimony, we learn the information from the interpreted prophecy that fits the hidden knowledge that we possess in our mind. This written testimony is witnessed by our spirit of Truth ( God's spirit ) so we know it came from our Creator.

During our testimonies ( preaching the gospel ), the prophecies get clearer and clearer because God keeps teaching us deeper things of the past, present and future. The deeper knowledge cannot be known by man who doesn't have God's hidden knowledge but it can be taught to chosen believers who listen to us. It's impossible for believers to learn all that we saints understand but this connection we have with our believers will deceive the unbelievers who believe in their own interpretations of the prophecies.

The unbelievers get jealous of us saints and believers and get angry enough to kill the saints and some believers who refuse to believe the lies of the unbelievers after they kill the saints. The unbelievers continue to teach their own interpretations of the prophecies until the end of this age when God will destroy all the flesh of man which is the deceiver of man's spirit.

Since I'm God's last saint, He has me read most of the prophecies while He interprets them. Most of them are repetitive by different prophets so we don't need to read them all. to get a clear picture in our mind of what God wants us to know.

This is how the prophecies are revealed. No Christian has ever been used by God to reveal the true meanings of the prophecies. This is why there are so many denominations of Christianity. None of them have the hidden knowledge of God to witness in their mind and testify to it in writing or speaking.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:29:03 AM
At 12/18/2013 2:28:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Since I'm God's last saint, He has me read most of the prophecies while He interprets them. Most of them are repetitive by different prophets so we don't need to read them all. to get a clear picture in our mind of what God wants us to know.

God's taste in saints sounds like my taste in women.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:40:53 AM
At 12/19/2013 9:29:03 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

Have a nice day in the mind of our Creator.
Saint Brad
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:48:48 AM
At 12/19/2013 9:44:13 AM, SemperVI wrote:
Who was another one of God's saints?

Since the last saints were killed before Rome started the official religion of Christianity, I wasn't around to get to know any of them.

What was the name of your great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather?
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:03:46 AM
At 12/19/2013 9:48:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Since the last saints were killed before Rome started the official religion of Christianity, I wasn't around to get to know any of them.

What was the name of your great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather?

Fair enough bog, I have no idea what his name is. Having established I don't know my grandfather 7 generations back anymore than you know who God's last chosen saint was 1400 (your claim, not mine). Would you say the last saint was effective in getting out God's message of "invisible hidden" knowledge? Was this saint, who was chosen by God, who had singular knowledge of past, present and future knowledge a benefit to humanity.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 10:18:17 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:03:46 AM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/19/2013 9:48:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Fair enough bog, I have no idea what his name is. Having established I don't know my grandfather 7 generations back anymore than you know who God's last chosen saint was 1400 (your claim, not mine). Would you say the last saint was effective in getting out God's message of "invisible hidden" knowledge? Was this saint, who was chosen by God, who had singular knowledge of past, present and future knowledge a benefit to humanity.

The knowledge of God is NOT accepted by God's people in this age. The only reason God created this age was for His own purpose to connect with His servant, which is His hidden knowledge, and have it revealed through the flesh called prophets and saints. We saints learn who we are in the mind of our Creator and that's all that was needed in this age before it is destroyed, or ended, by God's plan.

I'm His last saint that He's using to provide the last details of how we were created. Once He's finished His work and has my flesh killed by unbelievers, this age will end soon afterwards. The way God planned to kill us saints was by having believers listen to us and make the unbelievers jealous. This jealousy leads to anger and anger leads to the killing of His saints to stop our testimony against the false gods that God's people have been worshiping in this world.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:06:35 AM
At 12/19/2013 10:18:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
The knowledge of God is NOT accepted by God's people in this age. The only reason God created this age was for His own purpose to connect with His servant, which is His hidden knowledge, and have it revealed through the flesh called prophets and saints. We saints learn who we are in the mind of our Creator and that's all that was needed in this age before it is destroyed, or ended, by God's plan.

I'm His last saint that He's using to provide the last details of how we were created. Once He's finished His work and has my flesh killed by unbelievers, this age will end soon afterwards. The way God planned to kill us saints was by having believers listen to us and make the unbelievers jealous. This jealousy leads to anger and anger leads to the killing of His saints to stop our testimony against the false gods that God's people have been worshiping in this world.

-----------------------

Okay, God's knowledge is not accepted by God's people in this day. While I asked you about the last saint and his/her success. I will presume, because you nor I know who this unknown saint was, that God's knowledge was not accepted in the last saint's day... Is this a fair assumption to take from your response? My question is then this, if God, the all-knowing omnipresent Creator of all things. Why are not God's saints very good at their job in delivering The "hidden invisible" knowledge of God. Why would God give this task to a person of flesh, if the said person, a saint who knows/has past, present and future knowledge to a person incapable of delivering His message. We have an entire book of scriptures and manuscripts describing men of prophecy (most of whom are false according to you) who where highly successful in delivering a message, yet you, with God's direct help can not do.

Tell me this information is not soley intended for you only to be killed once God has completely revealed it to you. What would possibly be God's motivation in this.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:23:11 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:06:35 AM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/19/2013 10:18:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:

-----------------------

Okay, God's knowledge is not accepted by God's people in this day. While I asked you about the last saint and his/her success. I will presume, because you nor I know who this unknown saint was, that God's knowledge was not accepted in the last saint's day... Is this a fair assumption to take from your response? My question is then this, if God, the all-knowing omnipresent Creator of all things. Why are not God's saints very good at their job in delivering The "hidden invisible" knowledge of God. Why would God give this task to a person of flesh, if the said person, a saint who knows/has past, present and future knowledge to a person incapable of delivering His message. We have an entire book of scriptures and manuscripts describing men of prophecy (most of whom are false according to you) who where highly successful in delivering a message, yet you, with God's direct help can not do.

Tell me this information is not soley intended for you only to be killed once God has completely revealed it to you. What would possibly be God's motivation in this.

If the true writings by the saints were put in a book for God's people to read, no one would have understood anything they wrote. That's because God uses analogies of the things we see in this world to help us understand His invisible creation as wavelengths of energy that no man can see. This energy is God's language that has to be converted into languages we can understand, which is what our senses are used for.

For example; The retina's of our eyes are just like computer monitors where we observe illusions. The atomic elements that we thing are real are just like pixels in a Photoshop program. They have to be sized ( zoomed in or out ) to the right size for us to understand it. If I zoomed in this writing to where all you could see is little blurry pixels, you would not be able to understand this writing. If atomic elements were blown up to the size of a pinhead, we wouldn't be able to see anything but a blurry picture on our retina's. This is what happens to blind people who lose their sight. Their retina's are wearing out like a computer monitor does.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:45:41 AM
So what is God's point or purpose of revealing any of this to you. Why bog, why is he using you? Why are you a saint? What purpose do you serve? What does God compel you to do?

Did God tell you to go to debate.org? I never seem to understand your point. Why are you here?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 11:53:34 AM
At 12/19/2013 11:45:41 AM, SemperVI wrote:
So what is God's point or purpose of revealing any of this to you. Why bog, why is he using you? Why are you a saint? What purpose do you serve? What does God compel you to do?

Did God tell you to go to debate.org? I never seem to understand your point. Why are you here?

Maybe you're the reason I'm here. Keep listening to my testimonies and you will soon learn who you are.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 12:20:57 PM
At 12/19/2013 11:53:34 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Maybe you're the reason I'm here. Keep listening to my testimonies and you will soon learn who you are.

Bog, As I have previously said, I already know who I am. God has already revealed himself to me. He does not require a middle man to negotiate the terms of my or your surrender. God compels me to love others as I love Him, to serve as a good moral example, (something I struggle with), to not be judgmental of other's belief in Him or lack thereof, to respect the law and lifestyles of those within and protected by law and to continually grow in my knowledge and understanding of His creation.

I make mistakes, I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me and I do not always succeed in this, but I am getting better with practice. I just gave you concrete testimony of my purpose according to what God revealed to me through scripture and prayer.

What purpose has God given you? Give me and others something tangible we can build on to better understand and perhaps someday trust in what it is you advocate and stand in defense of. This is simply all I am asking you to reveal. Set aside your hidden messages. Speak from your heart Brad and as plainly as you know how. Tell me this one thing so I can at least make an attempt to bridge this seemingly massive gap between the God I know to be true and the God you know to be true. Can you do that bog?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:09:11 PM
At 12/19/2013 12:20:57 PM, SemperVI wrote:

Bog, As I have previously said, I already know who I am. God has already revealed himself to me. He does not require a middle man to negotiate the terms of my or your surrender. God compels me to love others as I love Him, to serve as a good moral example, (something I struggle with), to not be judgmental of other's belief in Him or lack thereof, to respect the law and lifestyles of those within and protected by law and to continually grow in my knowledge and understanding of His creation.

I make mistakes, I sometimes let my emotions get the better of me and I do not always succeed in this, but I am getting better with practice. I just gave you concrete testimony of my purpose according to what God revealed to me through scripture and prayer.

What purpose has God given you? Give me and others something tangible we can build on to better understand and perhaps someday trust in what it is you advocate and stand in defense of. This is simply all I am asking you to reveal. Set aside your hidden messages. Speak from your heart Brad and as plainly as you know how. Tell me this one thing so I can at least make an attempt to bridge this seemingly massive gap between the God I know to be true and the God you know to be true. Can you do that bog?

If you know who you are in the mind of our Creator, then you should know ME, your Creator. If you don't know ME, then you don't know who you are in ME.

My heart is the mind of our Creator. If you want me to talk about the old Brad Holkesvig, I have to use his memory because I'm no longer that person. Brad's memories are the enemy that tries to deceive me. Brad still wants this world but MY spirit won't allow that because his flesh is MY slave now.

So do you want me to tell you about Brad the old sinner, or the spirit that is speaking to you?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:19:51 PM
At 12/19/2013 9:09:11 PM, bornofgod wrote:
So do you want me to tell you about Brad the old sinner, or the spirit that is speaking to you?
The old Brad hasn't changed since sainthood, as the proven LIES still keep coming!

Pastor Tracy confirmed your lies!

I confirmed your lies!

annanicole also observed and confirmed your lies!

YOU confirmed your lies!

Brad the liar!

cf.

saint bog the malignant saint of lies!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:21:46 PM
At 12/19/2013 9:40:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,

Saint Brad
You insist upon quoting from a book you stated was NOT the words of a god!

You are a proven psychotic liar saint bog!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:25:37 PM
At 12/19/2013 9:21:46 PM, Composer wrote:
At 12/19/2013 9:40:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I Corinthians 1:

Saint Brad
You insist upon quoting from a book you stated was NOT the words of a god!

You are a proven psychotic liar saint bog!

I said the Bible is NOT the Word of God you idiot. I also know that the religious Jews and Romans were used by God to change the original writings of the prophets and saints for their own selfish purpose to deceive anyone who reads the Bible without the hidden knowledge that only us saints possess.

Since the Bible contains many religious lies in it, only us saints can understand the difference between the religious ideas added to the Bible and the true knowledge that comes from our created existence called the invisible Word of God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2013 9:27:01 PM
At 12/19/2013 9:19:51 PM, Composer wrote:
The old Brad hasn't changed since sainthood, as the proven LIES still keep coming!

I confirmed your lies!

YOU confirmed your lies!

Brad the liar!

cf.

Broken records are a pain to listen to and you are a broken record.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 8:42:35 AM

If you know who you are in the mind of our Creator, then you should know ME, your Creator. If you don't know ME, then you don't know who you are in ME.

My heart is the mind of our Creator. If you want me to talk about the old Brad Holkesvig, I have to use his memory because I'm no longer that person. Brad's memories are the enemy that tries to deceive me. Brad still wants this world but MY spirit won't allow that because his flesh is MY slave now.

Well, I searched you and it turns out you have in the past claimed to be both Jesus and God. At one point you twittered the Ellen Show claiming to be God and asked what they would like to know. The only thing I have not heard you say is that you are the Holy Spirit. I don't imagine you are actually willing to go there.

Be that as it may, yes, I would like to know more about Brad Holkesvig, the old sinner? What was his purpose? I saw a pic of you holding an adorable little girl. Is she your grand daughter?
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 8:46:10 AM

I confirmed your lies!

YOU confirmed your lies!

Brad the liar!

cf.

Who is this Pastor Tracy you keep mentioning? I have seen numerous reference to this confirmed lie but do not know what it means
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:10:17 AM
So far, I think you just wanna make yourself seem holier than anybody else. Even christians that have more compassion than you.

Matthew 19:21-35 and Luke 18:9-14 are the passages I would advise you to look over bornofgod. And if you were a Christian, other wouldn't be in your religion description on your profile.
Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 9:26:02 AM
At 12/20/2013 9:10:17 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
So far, I think you just wanna make yourself seem holier than anybody else. Even christians that have more compassion than you.

Matthew 19:21-35 and Luke 18:9-14 are the passages I would advise you to look over bornofgod. And if you were a Christian, other wouldn't be in your religion description on your profile.

He is obviously not a Christian. But what is a Christian then if this guy can randomly spout a bunch of lies and make a mockery of the faith so easily. This isn't free speech, this is hate speech.
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 12:13:07 PM
At 12/20/2013 8:42:35 AM, SemperVI wrote:

Well, I searched you and it turns out you have in the past claimed to be both Jesus and God. At one point you twittered the Ellen Show claiming to be God and asked what they would like to know. The only thing I have not heard you say is that you are the Holy Spirit. I don't imagine you are actually willing to go there.

Be that as it may, yes, I would like to know more about Brad Holkesvig, the old sinner? What was his purpose? I saw a pic of you holding an adorable little girl. Is she your grand daughter?

The Holy Spirit is a symbolic name that means the same exact thing as Christ, The Word of God, The Voice of God, Kingdom of God, Son of God, The Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Jacob, Eternal Life, Breath of Life, Book of Life, Tree of Life, Light of God, Counselor, Teacher, etc.

I was created as the Voice of God and will remain His voice for eternity. Man was created through the Voice of God as wavelengths of energy that will exist for eternity. This is the Heavenly Kingdom that is given to us, the servants of God, and spoken through the flesh called saints and prophets.

Jesus to me is nothing but a symbolic name of all these other symbolic names. Jesus to a Christian is their false god because the servant is NOT our Creator. We are only His created Voice.

This following scripture is NOT about one man named Jesus. It is about God's invisible servant that is called by all the symbolic names I mentioned above. The word "Him" means the "Servant", which is the Holy Spirit that I was created as.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities " all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 12:36:36 PM
Bog, you are like a game of musical chairs. Around-a-round you will go, where the music stops, no one will ever know. I will stop persisting in getting you to explain whatever revelations you thought you shared. You have revealed nothing. You are simply Brad Holkesvig, the sinner who believes he is God. The person who tries to deceive himself by claiming prophecy without actually any prophecy to be heard. A self centered, egotistical man who is deluded himself to the point has become self worshiping. I have tried to understand you and I can see you do not want this. I imagine you have a just about pushed everyone away from you including family. I feel bad for you. It must be very lonely living in your head as you do. God will forgive you and set you straight in the end. Learn some humility Brad. It is far less painful than the obvious torment you put yourself through.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 1:32:14 PM
At 12/20/2013 8:46:10 AM, SemperVI wrote:

I confirmed your lies!

YOU confirmed your lies!

Brad the liar!

cf.

Who is this Pastor Tracy you keep mentioning? I have seen numerous reference to this confirmed lie but do not know what it means

Pastor Tracy is a new pastor of an old church in Campbell, CA. called the Church of Christ. It is a gay church now with most members being gay. It's the only church in this area that is an open gay church so they feel comfortable attending this church led by Pastor Tracy. One of the members told me that Pastor Tracy was also gay, which I have never asked her personally about. But I used this church to show the members in here that they accept most people, no matter what sins they may appear to have.

At this church, they have a food pantry that I go to get some food to cook for my homeless friends at John D. Morgan Park, which is located a couple blocks away. I don't get much food from there anymore since I have many friends who deliver food right to the park for us. I've been cooking for my homeless friends for about 18 months now and sometimes there's 20 people there to eat a good hot meal. It's been an awesome experience to be involved in this.

Some unbelievers in this forum hate the fact that I'm a chosen saint who's used by our Creator to speak for Him. They use every lie in the books to negate what I'm doing here in Campbell, CA. They have no idea that I have over 1500 believers who love what I'm doing and teaching them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 1:37:14 PM
At 12/20/2013 9:10:17 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

It appears I have no compassion because of the testimonies I've been sharing in this forum but if you got to know me in person, you would easily understand the compassion I have for ALL God's people, whether they swear at me and call me false prophet and liar or they listen to our Creator's voice and every word that I speak to them. I'm also a very good listener and listen to many of my friend's problems but all I can do for them is share the knowledge of why they have problems and why God created this strong delusion to cause their problems. They love the fact that they will not have problems in the next age when they awaken in their new bodies that will never understand problems or death.
Measure
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 1:43:27 PM
At 12/20/2013 12:36:36 PM, SemperVI wrote:
Bog, you are like a game of musical chairs. Around-a-round you will go, where the music stops, no one will ever know. I will stop persisting in getting you to explain whatever revelations you thought you shared. You have revealed nothing. You are simply Brad Holkesvig, the sinner who believes he is God. The person who tries to deceive himself by claiming prophecy without actually any prophecy to be heard. A self centered, egotistical man who is deluded himself to the point has become self worshiping. I have tried to understand you and I can see you do not want this. I imagine you have a just about pushed everyone away from you including family. I feel bad for you. It must be very lonely living in your head as you do. God will forgive you and set you straight in the end. Learn some humility Brad. It is far less painful than the obvious torment you put yourself through.

Thank you for showing God's compassion to this soul! We need more of this here.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 2:34:23 PM
At 12/21/2013 1:43:27 PM, Measure wrote:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. In reading what I wrote. I certainly could have been less harsh. I think I was just getting frustrated with bog. Brad, it was not my intent to belittle you. I simply find it difficult to try to rationally understand where you are coming from.

Be that as it may Measure, I appreciate you calling me out. I deserved it.
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 3:37:31 PM
Brad, I am going to try a new avenue of Approach....

The title of this post is "The prophecies are revealed."

Awesome, I am always up for reading about prophecy. Let us examine what prophecy you have to reveal.

Before any prophecy can be revealed, God had to get His servant ( in the flesh called a saint ) ready to testify to the past, present and future from His hidden knowledge. The future has to be known to us saints in order to understand the prophecies that were written in the past. Otherwise, the prophecies are useless symbolic messages that can't be understood by God's people who are under the Old Testament "veil" that even blinded the prophets who were used to write the prophecies.

Got it, your ready. You posted a topic, making your prophecy from God available for all the world to read. This is truly great news saint brad! I can't hardly wait to read what God has to reveal through saint brad...

So the first saint was the very first servant of God to have the hidden knowledge of the past, present and future, which is needed to interpret the prophecies. This hidden knowledge has many symbolic names such as Holy Spirit, Christ, Messiah, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Eternal Life, etc.

Well, past knowledge is not really prophecy, but I will concede perhaps it is invisible knowledge of the past... Okay, hidden knowledge = Holy Spirit, et al.... Got it, a rose by any other name and all.... Okay, give it to me. I am ready for the prophecy...

Even though us saints have the hidden knowledge within our mind ( which is the mind of our Creator ) we can't testify to it unless our Creator gives us the words from our own earthly language to understand it with. God's hidden knowledge ( invisible energy ) is invisible to everyone so it has to be interpreted in languages we can understand.

Errr, okay but your going testify to it with words from our earthly language... Otherwise, it would be kind of silly putting out something I could not see or understand? Ha ha ha, of course you are going to interpret this hidden invisible energy knowledge.

This sounds so cool.... I am chomping at the bit to hear this revelation!

Once we have a clear enough knowledge to understand the prophecies, God guides us to the prophecies He wants to reveal to us. He has us read them and then He has us write about it in our own language.

Right, you are going to write about it. I get it it.

From this written testimony, we learn the information from the interpreted prophecy that fits the hidden knowledge that we possess in our mind. This written testimony is witnessed by our spirit of Truth ( God's spirit ) so we know it came from our Creator.

Wait! Testimony? I missed it? Did anyone see any testimony? Brad I did not see any testimony. Where is this "Testimony" Brad?

During our testimonies ( preaching the gospel ), the prophecies get clearer and clearer because God keeps teaching us deeper things of the past, present and future. The deeper knowledge cannot be known by man who doesn't have God's hidden knowledge but it can be taught to chosen believers who listen to us. It's impossible for believers to learn all that we saints understand but this connection we have with our believers will deceive the unbelievers who believe in their own interpretations of the prophecies.

I want to believe, Brad, what happened? What's happening here. I don't even see what I don't understand. Am I being deceived Brad? What the heck is wrong with this page... Be right back, maybe if I reboot my computer that will fix the problem....

The unbelievers get jealous of us saints and believers and get angry enough to kill the saints and some believers who refuse to believe the lies of the unbelievers after they kill the saints. The unbelievers continue to teach their own interpretations of the prophecies until the end of this age when God will destroy all the flesh of man which is the deceiver of man's spirit.

Rebooting did not help Brad. Do you have any suggestions? Anyway I can get you to repeat that repetitive text by different prophets? Somehow it did not post with the rest of your uhmm prophecy.

This is how the prophecies are revealed. No Christian has ever been used by God to reveal the true meanings of the prophecies. This is why there are so many denominations of Christianity. None of them have the hidden knowledge of God to witness in their mind and testify to it in writing or speaking.

When God guided you to this hidden knowledge, did He guide you how to guide others? I don't understand and I am very disappointed. I just want to hear and read your prophecy and I can't because its not here brad. What happened to the prophecy you said you were going to reveal? I feel like I just stuck a dollar in a coke machine and it did not give me a coke. I am just banging on your door, trying to get my coke or my change back.

Where is my coke brad!
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 3:39:48 PM
Brad my last pithy post was to explain how your post come across. To demonstrate that you don't say anything. Does this make sense to you?
Measure
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 4:38:48 PM
At 12/21/2013 2:34:23 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 12/21/2013 1:43:27 PM, Measure wrote:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. In reading what I wrote. I certainly could have been less harsh. I think I was just getting frustrated with bog. Brad, it was not my intent to belittle you. I simply find it difficult to try to rationally understand where you are coming from.

Be that as it may Measure, I appreciate you calling me out. I deserved it.

Sarcastic? No! But I could see that it could be understood that way. No ones perfect, and I'm not calling you out. Keep pressing forward.