Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Do atheists have a fork stuck up their butts?

muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 10:27:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.

A reprobate mind is one that goes crazy after hearing the Truth being spoken by a saint. You're getting close to having a reprobate mind.
Kasparov
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 10:33:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.

Do you NOT believe in Science?
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 10:36:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.

Obvious, troll is obvious.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 10:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.

Yes, and what about those diagrams? Hmmmmmmmm, yes answer me that riddlemaker!!!
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 1:33:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/21/2013 10:50:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.

Yes, and what about those diagrams? Hmmmmmmmm, yes answer me that riddlemaker!!!

It's diaphrams for analysis with forked tongues...cheese, everybody knows that..
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 2:14:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/22/2013 1:33:59 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 12/21/2013 10:50:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/21/2013 9:41:17 PM, muslimnomore wrote:
Atheists say that they believe in science. Well, if this is true they should all have forks in their butts, because science created forks and scientists study the rectum.

Yes, and what about those diagrams? Hmmmmmmmm, yes answer me that riddlemaker!!!

It's diaphrams for analysis with forked tongues...cheese, everybody knows that..
You say potato

I say lettuce

All the same.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin