Total Posts:264|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist Q/A

bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 12:38:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Who won the 4th at Flemington on Saturday?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Ruckmanite
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 1:18:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

what do you think of psalm 14:1?
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 4:47:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 1:18:50 AM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

what do you think of psalm 14:1?
Stupidest first verse of a song I've ever seen.

What do you think about the first line in verse 2.
Is that describing the throne above the non existent firmament?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 5:55:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

How are you? :D
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 6:13:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

when will you stop worshipping the devil?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 8:59:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 6:13:11 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

when will you stop worshipping the devil?

I don't. When will you stop sending offending messages with absolutely little to no knowledge about the subject or the person at hand?
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:00:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 5:55:47 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

How are you? :D

Pretty good mate, Merry Christmas!
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:01:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

You're going to have to be a bit more specific about that mate.
muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:03:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 8:59:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 6:13:11 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

when will you stop worshipping the devil?

I don't. When will you stop sending offending messages with absolutely little to no knowledge about the subject or the person at hand?

the enemy of my friend, is my friend's enemy's friend. if you don't worship Allah, you are his enemy, and therefore you are the friend of satan. Therefore, if you claim that you are an atheist, you are automatically a satan-worshipper. so I didn't make any assumptions. Now, please tell me when you'll stop worshipping satan andd make shahadah and enter into the fold of Islam, the religion of peas.
Seek
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:10:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am also an atheist. I will happily contradict the OP's answer to anything, just to solidify my role as gadfly.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:24:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Do you believe there are no gods, or do you simply lack a belief in any god or gods?

If the latter, then do you also lack a belief in the non-existence of any god or gods?

In other words, are you completely neutral on the question of whether there are any gods, or do you actually have a point of view about it?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:37:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:03:21 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 8:59:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 6:13:11 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

when will you stop worshipping the devil?

I don't. When will you stop sending offending messages with absolutely little to no knowledge about the subject or the person at hand?

the enemy of my friend, is my friend's enemy's friend. if you don't worship Allah, you are his enemy, and therefore you are the friend of satan. Therefore, if you claim that you are an atheist, you are automatically a satan-worshipper. so I didn't make any assumptions. Now, please tell me when you'll stop worshipping satan andd make shahadah and enter into the fold of Islam, the religion of peas.

So anyone who disagrees with you (Over half the world) Worships Satin? I'm not sure when I will go to the religion of "Peas" , but it sounds tasty. I love peas.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:39:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:24:03 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Do you believe there are no gods, or do you simply lack a belief in any god or gods?

If the latter, then do you also lack a belief in the non-existence of any god or gods?

In other words, are you completely neutral on the question of whether there are any gods, or do you actually have a point of view about it?

1. There are no gods.

2.. ..
3. Point of view of course. I think the term for neutral is Agnostic. Correct me if that's wring though please.
muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:40:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:37:32 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:03:21 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 8:59:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 6:13:11 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

when will you stop worshipping the devil?

I don't. When will you stop sending offending messages with absolutely little to no knowledge about the subject or the person at hand?

the enemy of my friend, is my friend's enemy's friend. if you don't worship Allah, you are his enemy, and therefore you are the friend of satan. Therefore, if you claim that you are an atheist, you are automatically a satan-worshipper. so I didn't make any assumptions. Now, please tell me when you'll stop worshipping satan andd make shahadah and enter into the fold of Islam, the religion of peas.

So anyone who disagrees with you (Over half the world) Worships Satin? I'm not sure when I will go to the religion of "Peas" , but it sounds tasty. I love peas.
satin, or silk, whichever you prefer.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:42:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:40:31 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:37:32 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:03:21 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 8:59:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 6:13:11 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

when will you stop worshipping the devil?

I don't. When will you stop sending offending messages with absolutely little to no knowledge about the subject or the person at hand?

the enemy of my friend, is my friend's enemy's friend. if you don't worship Allah, you are his enemy, and therefore you are the friend of satan. Therefore, if you claim that you are an atheist, you are automatically a satan-worshipper. so I didn't make any assumptions. Now, please tell me when you'll stop worshipping satan andd make shahadah and enter into the fold of Islam, the religion of peas.

So anyone who disagrees with you (Over half the world) Worships Satin? I'm not sure when I will go to the religion of "Peas" , but it sounds tasty. I love peas.
satin, or silk, whichever you prefer.

HA. https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:42:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

Oh.... You're that guy... God- I mean, sorry- Skywizard dammit..
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:50:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:00:16 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 5:55:47 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

How are you? :D

Pretty good mate, Merry Christmas!

What does it mean, I don't know. Well take a chill pill.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:51:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:42:59 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

Oh.... You're that guy... God- I mean, sorry- Skywizard dammit..

Why can't you give me an answer to my question?
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:52:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:50:28 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:00:16 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 5:55:47 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

How are you? :D

Pretty good mate, Merry Christmas!

What does it mean, I don't know. Well take a chill pill.

Dude stop, calm down.
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:53:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:52:04 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:50:28 AM, Dazz wrote:


What does it mean, I don't know. Well take a chill pill.

Dude stop, calm down.

hehe alright.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 9:55:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:51:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:42:59 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

Oh.... You're that guy... God- I mean, sorry- Skywizard dammit..

Why can't you give me an answer to my question?

Because: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
And also: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

You have many logical fallacies my friend...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:02:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 9:55:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:51:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:42:59 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

Oh.... You're that guy... God- I mean, sorry- Skywizard dammit..

Why can't you give me an answer to my question?

Because: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
And also: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

You have many logical fallacies my friend...

It's you who has many logical fallacies because you can't understand that what we see are only illusions from processed information. Energy is information and a few scientists are already beginning to understand this.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:03:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do you believe that nothing came from nothing which exploded and randomly created self-replicating things that randomly formed themselves into self-conscious life?
muslimnomore
Posts: 369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:10:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 10:03:33 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do you believe that nothing came from nothing which exploded and randomly created self-replicating things that randomly formed themselves into self-conscious life?

haha, pwned. check mate.
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:36:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dude Stop! lol
~Funky Stylish~
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:46:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 10:02:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:55:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:51:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:42:59 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

Oh.... You're that guy... God- I mean, sorry- Skywizard dammit..

Why can't you give me an answer to my question?

Because: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
And also: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

You have many logical fallacies my friend...

It's you who has many logical fallacies because you can't understand that what we see are only illusions from processed information. Energy is information and a few scientists are already beginning to understand this.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:46:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 10:46:19 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 10:02:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:55:22 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:51:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 9:42:59 AM, DudeStop wrote:
At 12/23/2013 7:51:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do Christians, Muslims, Jews and atheists hate the Truth?

Oh.... You're that guy... God- I mean, sorry- Skywizard dammit..

Why can't you give me an answer to my question?

Because: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
And also: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

You have many logical fallacies my friend...

It's you who has many logical fallacies because you can't understand that what we see are only illusions from processed information. Energy is information and a few scientists are already beginning to understand this.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

Lol pwned
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:47:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2013 10:03:33 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 12/23/2013 12:01:39 AM, DudeStop wrote:
I'm an atheist, I invite anybody to ask any questions they might have...

Why do you believe that nothing came from nothing which exploded and randomly created self-replicating things that randomly formed themselves into self-conscious life?

You give me the awful impression, (And I do hate to say this) Of someone who has never read or heard any of the arguments against their claim ever. Let's look at a ways the universe/Multiverse could come to be:
LA Mitchels theory of Simultanious Causation:
Atoms a b and c, all having casual explanation, simultaniously cause each other. A causes B, B causes C, and C causes A, the idea is that the cause and effect are simultanious.
Why accept god over simultanious causation?