Jump to topic:

Merry Christmas

muslimnomore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 8:51:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm two days early. But merry christmas to one and all. Remember, Jesus the Christ is the reason for the Christmas season. Don't you dare forget it. Or else, I'll throw a fit. I don't care if you don't believe in Jesus, you better say "merry christmas" instead of "happy holidays" and put up pictures of baby jesus everywhere. If you don't, you've waged a war on christmas.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 10:35:19 AM
Happy holidays.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 5:47:12 PM
Merry Christmas to you too ...

Has there ever been a story that took more unlikely turns ? .. a child is conceived by God .. born of a virgin .. announced by angels and destined to save sinners . . . John MacArthur's Best of Christmas study explores that remarkable story from a range of biblical perspectives .. each focusing on the best part .. Jesus Christ and the salvation he offers http://dadmansabode.com... enjoy
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Kasparov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 6:29:25 PM
At 12/23/2013 8:51:46 AM, muslimnomore wrote:
I'm two days early. But merry christmas to one and all. Remember, Jesus the Christ is the reason for the Christmas season. Don't you dare forget it. Or else, I'll throw a fit. I don't care if you don't believe in Jesus, you better say "merry christmas" instead of "happy holidays" and put up pictures of baby jesus everywhere. If you don't, you've waged a war on christmas.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:43:58 PM
At 12/23/2013 8:51:46 AM, muslimnomore wrote:

Hilarious parody of those stupid KKKhristians, brother.

--Nick Beard