Jump to topic:

Jehovah's witness beliefs?

Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 10:48:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok, I have been following some of the forum topics and it seems I am hearing from members who are JW. Is this right? How do JW beliefs differ from Christianity, or even Creationists? Do they start from the same core beliefs or are they completely different? I know I could probably look this up, but I'm sure I would enjoy the discussion much more.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 10:55:32 AM
At 12/25/2013 10:48:18 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
Ok, I have been following some of the forum topics and it seems I am hearing from members who are JW. Is this right? How do JW beliefs differ from Christianity, or even Creationists? Do they start from the same core beliefs or are they completely different? I know I could probably look this up, but I'm sure I would enjoy the discussion much more.

The JW's are only a branch of the false religion of Christianity that was started by antichrists back in the time of the first saints. Antichrists are sinners who stole the written and spoken words of the saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control other sinners and make a living off of them. Rome made all their wealth by forming the religious governing body called the Vatican. The Vatican made new laws contrary to God's laws to conform all these Christian churches formed by antichrists. This was the beginning of the official false religion called the Roman Catholic Church. From that point on, there has been many new denominations and religions formed from this false church. The JW's and Mormons are some of the more recent false religions that were formed by Christians ( antichrists ) who wanted to control people and make a living off of their religious slaves.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 11:12:14 AM
At 12/25/2013 10:55:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The JW's are only a branch of the false religion of Christianity that was started by antichrists back in the time of the first saints. Antichrists are sinners who stole the written and spoken words of the saints and used them for their own selfish purpose to control other sinners and make a living off of them. Rome made all their wealth by forming the religious governing body called the Vatican. The Vatican made new laws contrary to God's laws to conform all these Christian churches formed by antichrists. This was the beginning of the official false religion called the Roman Catholic Church. From that point on, there has been many new denominations and religions formed from this false church. The JW's and Mormons are some of the more recent false religions that were formed by Christians ( antichrists ) who wanted to control people and make a living off of their religious slaves.

Okay, you obviously do not consider your self to be a Christian, but you have the religious fervor. What are your beliefs/ what is your faith, if you don't mind me asking?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 12:29:42 PM
At 12/25/2013 11:12:14 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

Okay, you obviously do not consider your self to be a Christian, but you have the religious fervor. What are your beliefs/ what is your faith, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm God's last saint who has the hidden knowledge to know the past, present and future. This means we saints don't need to believe anything because we know who we are and how our Creator created us. We know how we'll live in Paradise and experience new visions and dreams forever. God used religion to deceive His people from knowing His hidden knowledge but at the same time, use religion to teach His people how to build things until we had the modern technology today to help us saints understand that we're made of invisible wavelengths of energy spoken into existence through my created existence called the Word of God. This means that I am God's voice.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 3:15:23 PM
I'm God's last saint who has the hidden knowledge to know the past, present and future. This means we saints don't need to believe anything because we know who we are and how our Creator created us. We know how we'll live in Paradise and experience new visions and dreams forever. God used religion to deceive His people from knowing His hidden knowledge but at the same time, use religion to teach His people how to build things until we had the modern technology today to help us saints understand that we're made of invisible wavelengths of energy spoken into existence through my created existence called the Word of God. This means that I am God's voice.

Okay, I have to say I didn't expect to hear "the voice of God" today. Nice to speak with you! I am curious who the "hidden knowledge" is hidden from. You, me, all of us? ..and if you are the voice of God, is it your job to share this knowledge, or ..if not, what is your job? You say, 'God uses religion to deceive His people', are you suggesting God is deceptive and manipulative? Are the 'invisible wavelengths of energy' simply undetectable with current technology or undetectable period? Finally, what is the significance of this energy? Sorry for all the questions, but that was much more than I expected and a lot to take in!

Somecrap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 3:59:29 PM
At least they dont make jesus equal to God.... u can watch some debates in youtube
If u eat u excrete it cant be helped
Ruckmanite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 5:54:42 PM
At 12/25/2013 12:29:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How do you know your "God's voice?" Did God personally tell you? If He did, how do you know it was Him, and that you're not really insane/hallucinating?
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 6:48:08 PM
At 12/25/2013 5:54:42 PM, Ruckmanite wrote:

How do you know your "God's voice?" Did God personally tell you? If He did, how do you know it was Him, and that you're not really insane/hallucinating?

He obviously does not realize that he is insane. His story is self-contradictory and make a mess of the attributes of God, e. g. "God uses religion to deceive."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 7:17:31 PM
At 12/25/2013 6:48:08 PM, annanicole wrote:

He obviously does not realize that he is insane. His story is self-contradictory and make a mess of the attributes of God, e. g. "God uses religion to deceive."

I was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt before I went to the 'insane' route. I REALLY wanted to hear his or HIS explanation. After all, it's not everyday one gets to listen to the 'voice of God'...unfortunately he seems to have developed laryngitis. :(

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 7:33:14 PM
At 12/25/2013 7:17:31 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

I was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt before I went to the 'insane' route. I REALLY wanted to hear his or HIS explanation. After all, it's not everyday one gets to listen to the 'voice of God'...unfortunately he seems to have developed laryngitis. :(

Well, I can give you the long and short of it: The Romans killed all the "saints" through about 300 AD, then the Romans rewrote most of the scriptures. Therefore, when borno cites scripture, he cites the "good scripture". When you cite scripture that condemns what he's doing, you are citing "bad scripture". That, in effect, does away with scripture. Anyway, the world knocked along for about 1,700 years, then God knocked Brad Holkesvig to the floor, entered into him somehow, and altered his DNA: God removed sin from Saint Brad's DNA! God also forced him to be homeless, and beg food from the very Christian charities that he condemns. Thus, he's preaching his gospel to the homeless.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 7:54:23 PM
At 12/25/2013 7:33:14 PM, annanicole wrote:

Well, I can give you the long and short of it: The Romans killed all the "saints" through about 300 AD, then the Romans rewrote most of the scriptures. Therefore, when borno cites scripture, he cites the "good scripture". When you cite scripture that condemns what he's doing, you are citing "bad scripture". That, in effect, does away with scripture. Anyway, the world knocked along for about 1,700 years, then God knocked Brad Holkesvig to the floor, entered into him somehow, and altered his DNA: God removed sin from Saint Brad's DNA! God also forced him to be homeless, and beg food from the very Christian charities that he condemns. Thus, he's preaching his gospel to the homeless.

Ahh, seems like you have covered this with Borno already. Thanks for the info.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:26:47 PM
At 12/25/2013 3:15:23 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Okay, I have to say I didn't expect to hear "the voice of God" today. Nice to speak with you! I am curious who the "hidden knowledge" is hidden from. You, me, all of us? ..and if you are the voice of God, is it your job to share this knowledge, or ..if not, what is your job? You say, 'God uses religion to deceive His people', are you suggesting God is deceptive and manipulative? Are the 'invisible wavelengths of energy' simply undetectable with current technology or undetectable period? Finally, what is the significance of this energy? Sorry for all the questions, but that was much more than I expected and a lot to take in!

The hidden knowledge, which is invisible energy, is hidden from ALL God's created people until God used the flesh called prophets and saints to began revealing this knowledge in languages that we prophets and saints can understand. God used the prophets to write prophecies about the future and then used saints to reveal this hidden knowledge that's needed to interpret the prophecies in the languages we can understand. Because all the prophecies are written in symbolic form so only our Creator can interpret them since He's the one who had the prophets write them.

Since God is our Creator, He can do anything He wants because He planned everything before He created it within His mind. Who are we to say that God is deceptive or a liar since we're only a creation of His within His thoughts.

Science was used by our Creator to help us understand how we were created. Energy is easily detected by us since everything we do, say, smell, taste and touch comes from vibrations of energy, which are called wavelengths. One wavelength has a high pitch and a low pitch so it's the lowest form of information that exists. Information needs movement so this is why computer binary code 0's and 1's. If binary code uses only 0's, there would be no information possible because there's no movement. But once you place 1's in the binary code, now you have movement from a 0 to a 1 and back to a 0 again. This causes a high pitch and a low pitch needed to make vibrations that a processor can read and change this into information we can understand such as pictures on a monitor or robotic movements.

The movements of our bodies require information and all this information is stored as wavelengths of energy that our brain ( processor ) changes into vibrations to make our bodies move. Since our flesh and everything we see are put into motion with invisible vibrations of energy, we're only looking at illusions instead of something called mass, which doesn't exist. Scientists only theorize that atomic elements have mass within the protons and neutrons and electrons but these elements are only vibrations of energy that give us the illusion that protons, neutrons and electrons exist. The more in depth they see atoms, the smaller these electrons are becoming. That's because these things they think contains matter don't exist.

Atomic elements are just like pixels they use in a Photoshop program. These atoms are seen on the retina's of our eyes but they are automatically sized to give us the appearance of a defined world that doesn't exist. So whatever we see in the universe are only illusions that come from atomic elements that are sized ( zoomed in or out ) automatically to give us the pictures on our retina's to make us believe the universe exists. So what we see is what we believe.

What us saints know is that what we see are only illusions.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:39:07 PM

The first time God came into my mind on December 8th, 1979, I was getting ready to go out and party. That was 34 years ago and ever since then, He came into my mind many times to get me to obey all His commands. By June 14th, 2008, He was ready to take over my body and use it for His own purpose as one of His saints. This was a very significant change from thinking with my old thoughts that made me think I was an old farmer and construction worker into speaking for our Creator using His knowledge, in which I later found out that His knowledge is my created existence as the Word of God. His knowledge is contained as wavelengths of energy that no man can see so it has to be converted into the English language before He puts these words into my mind to write or speak with.

By these written and spoken testimonies of my true created existence ( spiritual being ) I've learned about the past, present and future. That's because God's knowledge contains the past, present and future. There's no such thing as time, space or matter within His stored thoughts as wavelengths of energy. Whatever we see are only illusions formed as atomic elements we see on the retina's of our eyes, which are also illusions that make us believe they are real. Our brain is the processor of these wavelengths of energy which are then projected as atomic elements on our retina's and sized ( zoomed in or out ) according to the pictures God wants us to see. Each wave of energy gives us a picture on our retina's to understand so multiple pictures, or waves of energy, is needed to give us the illusion that things move. A blind man can't see movement but we have other senses that sense vibrations of energy to give us the illusion that we're moving, like our bodies shaking in the wind.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:45:52 PM

I realize that most Christians were made by our Creator to reject the information that we saints write or speak. However, I have many Christians coming to me as chosen believers who can actually hear our Creator speak to them. This means that I make sense to them and they love what they hear as the Truth.

All religions were created by our Creator to deceive His people from knowing who He is but at the same time, He used His religious people to teach men how to build things. This all comes from His plan called the beast, which started soon after the flood when the stars were exposed for the first time. God used these stars to get building shapes for His people to use them for building plans. From their, God began teaching them how to build things ( false gods ) to use as analogies for us saints to learn who we are as His invisible thoughts stored as wavelengths of energy. All the first saints learned that we came from an unseen world but they didn't have the modern technology we have today to help them understand what vibrating energy is.

We know today that vibrations of energy is information and all information came from God's thoughts within His mind.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:47:43 PM

If you want, we can talk on Skype. It's much easier to speak for God than it is to write for Him. You won't get bored if you're chosen as a believer.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:53:01 PM

I don't need to use scriptures at all when I'm preaching the gospel to chosen believers. I only use scriptures in these forums because members can't see our bodily testimony as we speak for God. Most unbelievers reject me within minutes of hearing the gospel I preach and then walk away very confused or even angry. Believers will listen without ever interrupting me and thank me for sharing the Truth with them. I've preached to some believers for up to three hours straight without them interrupting me and walk away learning something they've never heard before.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 9:56:25 PM
At 12/25/2013 7:54:23 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Ahh, seems like you have covered this with Borno already. Thanks for the info.

Anna is an unbeliever who has rejected all my written testimonies. If you listen to her instead of our Creator who I speak for, you will be deceived. This is why Christians have no idea why they are separated into thousands of different groups who all think they have the Truth. It's easy to see that they are separated because none of them have the Truth and all they do is argue amongst each other. I don't have to argue at all. All I have to do is speak for our Creator and wait until a believer comes to listen to Him speak.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 10:01:21 PM
borno: "All religions were created by our Creator to deceive His people from knowing who He is but at the same time"

Anna: That was nice of Him. God intended to and continues to intend to deceive man. I guess that makes God, in general, just a deceiver. But the Bible says that God cannot lie. Deliberate deceit is a form of lying.

God doesn't "chose believers" for you. It turns out that a very, very few people are just as crazy as you are. The rest of the general population is sane enough to recognize your new-age ramblings for just what they are: circular, mindless prattle.

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, If any will not work, neither let him eat." (II Thess 3: 10)

That's your memory verse for today. Write that on your white board and parade around with it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 10:17:45 PM
At 12/25/2013 10:01:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
borno: "All religions were created by our Creator to deceive His people from knowing who He is but at the same time"

Anna: That was nice of Him. God intended to and continues to intend to deceive man. I guess that makes God, in general, just a deceiver. But the Bible says that God cannot lie. Deliberate deceit is a form of lying.

God doesn't "chose believers" for you. It turns out that a very, very few people are just as crazy as you are. The rest of the general population is sane enough to recognize your new-age ramblings for just what they are: circular, mindless prattle.

"For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, If any will not work, neither let him eat." (II Thess 3: 10)

That's your memory verse for today. Write that on your white board and parade around with it.

I don't need memory to speak for our Creator. He gives me the words in English for me to speak or write.

Just because God planned and created the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" doesn't make Him a liar. It makes Him the Creator of everything, including the "tree of life" where His invisible spiritual creation exists.

All God's saints were made homeless so they could preach the gospel all day long for 42 months before their flesh was killed for their testimony of the Word of God.

1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,
8: and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt
, where their Lord was crucified.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

There's one saint left to be killed by the beast and that will be within 13 months from now. I already know how, where and when my flesh will be killed in Campbell, CA. and most of my believers know this also. Unbelievers don't believe my testimonies so after they have me killed, they will reject the believers who will know that I was speaking the Truth and prophesied the death of my flesh.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 10:26:04 PM
borno: "All God's saints were made homeless so they could preach the gospel all day long for 42 months before their flesh was killed for their testimony of the Word of God."

Anna: The apostle Paul preached for much longer than 42 months, tard.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 10:30:26 PM
At 12/25/2013 10:26:04 PM, annanicole wrote:
borno: "All God's saints were made homeless so they could preach the gospel all day long for 42 months before their flesh was killed for their testimony of the Word of God."

He only preached the gospel for 42 months before he was killed for his testimony of the Word of God. The Vatican made him look like a traveling church salesman who built the Roman Catholic Church for them. The Vatican was filled with antichrists and false prophets who had no clue what a saint was or who our Creator is.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 12:29:29 AM
Borno, what is the difference in your mind between a saint and a prophet? If I understand you right, you call yourself a saint, but you tend to describe your abilities/duties as those of a prophet. What is the distinction for you?

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 12:45:51 AM
At 12/25/2013 10:30:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

He only preached the gospel for 42 months before he was killed for his testimony of the Word of God. The Vatican made him look like a traveling church salesman who built the Roman Catholic Church for them. The Vatican was filled with antichrists and false prophets who had no clue what a saint was or who our Creator is.

"Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; and was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: but they had heard only, that he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me. Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles." (Gal 1: 22 - 2: 2)

No, Paul preached much longer than any 42 months. No Bible scholar would make the statement that Paul preached for 42 months - and we can't lay aside the Bible just because some psycho says we should. The Bible, including the book of Galatians, has withstood the test of time. You haven't, Brad. I know this much: in order for anyone to believe you, you simply must get the Bible out of the way. Discredit it. Claim that it's forged. Set it aside. Claim that it's unreliable. Right? Sure! Now you've contradicted it again, haven't you?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 4:04:48 AM
Firstly Anna I wish you and yours a very happy christmas. Have a good one.

Secondly what are you doing replying to the cuckoo's nest. xox
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 6:56:52 AM

I am not a JW, bt I do support their beliefs because they are completely in line with scripture, as I can demonstrate, and have demonstrated on here time and again.

Also, since their beliefs are in line with what Christ and his Apostles taught, their beliefs are true Christianity. All other beliefs are Apostate Christianity and those who pursue or teach them will come under the heading of those Jesus were speaking of at Matthew 7:21-23.

Don't take my word for it, or the word of any on here who are running scared of it, check it out for yourself, it's easy to do.

All their literature is available, free and with no registration needed, for you to check out at http://www.jw.org..., though a more comprehensive library is at http://wol.jw.org...

All you need is a bible, any bible, and an internet connection on which you can check what JWs teach, and the scriptures that support it. They do not hide the scriptures, and even though they major on the NWT, they really don't care what translation you use, because in the end they all teach the same things.

If you don't have a bible yourself, there are a number of translations available at http://studybible.info... most of the common ones are there, and a few not so common.

You will get told many lies about them, since, just like the first century Christians, they have many enemies, who tell just as many lies about them, some of which you have seen on here, but you can also check out what they teach for yourself.

Other important differences..

Unlike the other faiths they give full honour and rightful worship to the same God that Jesus gave his to:

John 20:17
KJV(i) 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God..

As did the Apostles:

1 Peter 1:3
KJV(i) 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Since they are determined to follow the one they accept as their King, Jesus Christ, in all his ways, as far as humanly possible, they not only give their worship to the same one Christ did, but they have also followed his example of making his Father's name known:

John 17:25,26
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in the

Also Christ wishes us to show the same unity with him and each other as he does with his father and prayed to his father that such would be the case.

John 17:21-26
KJV(i) 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

All of which rather knocks a great big hole in the popular Trinity teaching. As does, the fact that the one who came to earth to inhabit a perfect human body and become the Christ is called his son. That can only mean that they are of two separate generations, and since God has no gender and cannot procreate in the physical sense. This is reinforced by John 1:18 where The one who came to earth and became flesh as the Christ is God's "only begotten son".

Why the only one when God created everything?

Because as Colossians tells us everything else was created through his son.

Colossians 1:15-18
KJV(i) 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Part of that is their adopting the name Jehovah's Witnesses which not only helps make God's name known, but also describes what they do, they bear witness to Jehovah, Christ's Father and theirs.

Another part of making God's name known it their determination to include God's name where it belongs, and that is some 7,000 places most of which were replaced with LORD by the Apostate churches and their translators.

Why was God's name replaced? In order to create confusion and add support to the false teaching that God and Christ are Co-equal and co-eternal, neither of which is true.

If you really do want to know what they actually teach, you could not do better than to start with what is often thought of as their "Field service manual" a book called "Reasoning From the Scriptures, which you can check out online by going to http://wol.jw.org... which will give you not only a large proportion of what they believe, but also the evidence, scriptural and otherwise for it, including references which you can use to check that evidence out.

I will happily answer all reasonable question, and even some unreasonable ones, but suggest that in the first instance you simply check out the links I have given you and see the evidence for yourself.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 10:02:49 AM
At 12/26/2013 12:45:51 AM, annanicole wrote:

"Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; and was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: but they had heard only, that he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me. Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles." (Gal 1: 22 - 2: 2)

No, Paul preached much longer than any 42 months. No Bible scholar would make the statement that Paul preached for 42 months - and we can't lay aside the Bible just because some psycho says we should. The Bible, including the book of Galatians, has withstood the test of time. You haven't, Brad. I know this much: in order for anyone to believe you, you simply must get the Bible out of the way. Discredit it. Claim that it's forged. Set it aside. Claim that it's unreliable. Right? Sure! Now you've contradicted it again, haven't you?

As long as you believe that every word in the new testament came from the pen of a true saint, you will be deceived of what a saint is and why we are placed in this world.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 10:15:39 AM
At 12/26/2013 10:02:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:

As long as you believe that every word in the new testament came from the pen of a true saint, you will be deceived of what a saint is and why we are placed in this world.

"Oooops, borno is telling me to lay the Bible as a guide - and listen to him! What did I say?Brad. I know this much: in order for anyone to believe you, you simply must get the Bible out of the way. Discredit it. Claim that it's forged. Set it aside. Claim that it's unreliable. Right? Sure!"

That's what I said. Pretty true, too.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 10:22:08 AM
At 12/26/2013 10:15:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/26/2013 10:02:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:

"Oooops, borno is telling me to lay the Bible as a guide - and listen to him! What did I say?Brad. I know this much: in order for anyone to believe you, you simply must get the Bible out of the way. Discredit it. Claim that it's forged. Set it aside. Claim that it's unreliable. Right? Sure!"

That's what I said. Pretty true, too.

The religious Jews believed that every word in their Talmud was spoken and written by true prophets and believed their own interpretations of them. This is why most of them rejected the spoken word that the saints preached to them.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

You do NOT know ME, your Creator, who speaks through HIs last saint, the flesh that is writing these words for ME.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 10:28:36 AM
At 12/26/2013 12:29:29 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
Borno, what is the difference in your mind between a saint and a prophet? If I understand you right, you call yourself a saint, but you tend to describe your abilities/duties as those of a prophet. What is the distinction for you?

A prophet is the flesh that God used to write His prophecies about the future but since the flesh of a prophet was living under the Old Covenant, he couldn't be born again into his spirit where the hidden knowledge of God is to understand the past, present and future. This is why they had no idea what they were writing about.

The flesh of a saint has to be changed by God to remove the Old Covenant "veil" that blinds ALL God's people from His hidden knowledge of the past, present and future, Then He uses our flesh to write and speak words in the languages we learn from childhood to understand the past, present and future so that we can read the prophecies for God so He can interpret them. The hidden knowledge is the spirit of Truth that we need to know that every word we write and speak is coming from our Creator's mind and not from this world delusion that ALL God's people speak from.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 10:30:14 AM
At 12/26/2013 4:04:48 AM, bulproof wrote:
Firstly Anna I wish you and yours a very happy christmas. Have a good one.

Secondly what are you doing replying to the cuckoo's nest. xox

Are you and Anna in the same group of fears together? What denomination of Christianity are you going to form and preach your false gospel from?