Is there any Jew out there?

suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 7:59:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago

I just want to know what kind of live a Jew have been living now a day (regarding the religion practice, and believe etc.)

Apparently my family was a descendant of a Chinese Jew from Kaifeng. That was probably century ago, now we are more of a Buddhist and don't even live in China anymore. So I am kind of curious what would my great grand ancestor were doing as a Jew.
Cortney.ewing86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2013 2:00:39 PM
At 12/27/2013 7:59:25 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

I just want to know what kind of live a Jew have been living now a day (regarding the religion practice, and believe etc.)

Apparently my family was a descendant of a Chinese Jew from Kaifeng. That was probably century ago, now we are more of a Buddhist and don't even live in China anymore. So I am kind of curious what would my great grand ancestor were doing as a Jew.

I am a true jew most jews these days just claim
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 12:13:00 AM
At 12/28/2013 2:01:29 PM, Cortney.ewing86 wrote:
At 12/27/2013 8:11:12 AM, biomystic wrote:
Yes.

How do you know your a jew?

DNA testing of my mother's ancestry.
Cortney.ewing86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 12:23:23 AM
At 12/29/2013 12:13:00 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 12/28/2013 2:01:29 PM, Cortney.ewing86 wrote:
At 12/27/2013 8:11:12 AM, biomystic wrote:
Yes.

How do you know your a jew?

DNA testing of my mother's ancestry.

Which tribe
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 7:31:18 AM
Who knows, they're all mixed up with Gentiles now and may even have been fabrications of Judah priesthoods in the first place. Nothing written in the Old Testament can be trusted for historical accuracy as it was all for a political purpose--melding three separate Canaanite tribal groups into one "Hebrew" (Habiru derivation likely) Nation. This is what God's real history tells us in the archeological record men were unable to manipulate for political reasons under the cover of "Word of God".

I bet you don't know that the tribe of Benjamin for example wasn't a tribe at all but the priesthoods in Jerusalem within Judah's territory. "Benjamin" btw, does not mean "Son of My right hand" but refers to the origin of Yahweh in ancient Canaan as the Canaanite sea and river and judgment god Yamm. Proof of this is seen in an ancient Canaanite cuniform text where the shared Canaanite top God, EL, renames His son, Yamm, "Yah" or "Yahwe". More proof is Yahweh's continuing Yamm's battle with Baal. More proof is seen in Deuteronomy 32 in Hebrew and in Psalm 82 in its Jewish interpretation, not Christian.

To be a Jew has been already assigned from the beginning and there's no changing it now or in the past to Gentiles. We have our Sign in heaven that always will be there along with the Celestial Torah God assigned us Jews to protect from spiritual pollution. Unfortunately, spiritual pollution was exactly what happened with the earthly Torah in the hands of Judah priests of old. Christianity began the purification process and Celestial Torah Christianity completes it by recovering the original Celestial Torah knowledge of the Messiah relationship to God Most High.

If Gentiles had knowledge of this, it would have appeared by now, but they don't have a clue as they follow the polluted earthly Torah/Tanakh produced for political reasons far more than spiritual ones by the ancient Judah priesthoods. Still God knows what They're doing, and regardless of the ideas of the Jewish and Pauline Christian pack horses, the spiritual goods they carry unknowingly have been delivered as intended to the right recipient who can "open the seals"..
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 9:59:53 AM
So anybody can answer my question?

How the Jew live this day under their religion code and custom? I only knew that my family was a Jew through old community story and surname (apparently in China certain clan name is indicated Jewish ancestry). So I don't even know whether there will be any trace of DNA left in my body. You can start with A-B-C of how the Jew actually live and believe in.