Total Posts:179|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Calling All Catholics

Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 6:09:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2013 3:58:46 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Where can I find a list of every de fide dogma?

Thanks.

The catholic church ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
GarretKadeDupre
Posts: 2,023
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 6:33:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2013 6:09:46 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 12/30/2013 3:58:46 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Where can I find a list of every de fide dogma?

Thanks.

The catholic church ?

Trust me I've looked there already even the Vatican's site doesn't have one
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 10:01:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2013 3:58:46 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Where can I find a list of every de fide dogma?

Thanks.
Easy answer is in all the "Church Councils"
The list of the Church Councils is easy to find in most Encyclopedias!
Example the Dogma of the "Trinity" comes from the CATHOLIC COUNCIL: In 325, the Council of Nicaea

You believe the "Trinity" today because the Catholic Church tells you it is TRUE!

Same with your bible... Toss it out your stinking window if you reject the AUTHORITY of the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church made the bible, she ALONE decided the inspired manuscripts from the uninspired ones. The pope closed the Canon of scripture in 400 A.D.!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 11:38:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 10:01:59 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/30/2013 3:58:46 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Where can I find a list of every de fide dogma?

Thanks.
Easy answer is in all the "Church Councils"
The list of the Church Councils is easy to find in most Encyclopedias!
Example the Dogma of the "Trinity" comes from the CATHOLIC COUNCIL: In 325, the Council of Nicaea

You believe the "Trinity" today because the Catholic Church tells you it is TRUE!

Same with your bible... Toss it out your stinking window if you reject the AUTHORITY of the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church made the bible, she ALONE decided the inspired manuscripts from the uninspired ones. The pope closed the Canon of scripture in 400 A.D.!!

You have told us many times to "toss out our stinking Bible" with or without any supposed authority of the Roman church. The Catholic Church never gave anybody the scriptures, and many manuscripts have never even been in possession of the Roman Catholic Church. And LMAO @ "the pope closed the canon".

Do you mean to imply to us that you cannot prove the triune nature of the godhead by using the Bible alone? Sounds to me like a shortcoming on your part.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 12:27:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Praying to Mary .. celebrating the Mass .. venerating the Pope . . . you won"t find those doctrines in the Bible .. And yet more than one billion Roman Catholics throughout the world follow such practices in line with the official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church . . .With that many Catholics around the globe .. it"s likely you know some of them as relatives .. friends .. neighbors .. or co-workers . . . Find out what they don"t know .. the origin and error of Catholic doctrine .. http://dadmansabode.com...

also .. is this pope the False prophet of Rev 13 ?? .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. time will tell
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 1:55:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 11:38:52 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 12/31/2013 10:01:59 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/30/2013 3:58:46 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Where can I find a list of every de fide dogma?

Thanks.
Easy answer is in all the "Church Councils"
The list of the Church Councils is easy to find in most Encyclopedias!
Example the Dogma of the "Trinity" comes from the CATHOLIC COUNCIL: In 325, the Council of Nicaea

You believe the "Trinity" today because the Catholic Church tells you it is TRUE!

Same with your bible... Toss it out your stinking window if you reject the AUTHORITY of the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church made the bible, she ALONE decided the inspired manuscripts from the uninspired ones. The pope closed the Canon of scripture in 400 A.D.!!

You have told us many times to "toss out our stinking Bible" with or without any supposed authority of the Roman church. The Catholic Church never gave anybody the scriptures, and many manuscripts have never even been in possession of the Roman Catholic Church. And LMAO @ "the pope closed the canon".

Do you mean to imply to us that you cannot prove the triune nature of the godhead by using the Bible alone? Sounds to me like a shortcoming on your part.

annanicole good question... NO. What I mean is, the Catholic Church made it DOCTRINE at a council in the Early Church to DEFEND a TRUTH found in the scriptures!
It is the TRUTH because she tells you it is the truth, she is the ONLY AUTHORITY around!
She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures, then she defended her doctrine from HERETICS (those madbiker's out there)

The Catholic Church has the AUTHORITY of God, given to her by Jesus himself!
The Church Jesus established will prevail against Satan!
The Holy Spirit is ALWAYS with her FOREVER!
Jesus COMMISSIONED his established Church to TEACH ALL NATIONS!

annanicole The ONLY church with historical documented record back to Jesus is the Catholic Church.. Certainty anyone who was to look for the true church Jesus established would NEVER, EVER look towards a man made church teaching from OUTSIDE of the scriptures.. "Jesus' church failed and needs to be restored" as yours does!

annanicoleThis is a FACT >>>> Your church TEACHES!!!!!
Yet you believe ONLY the scriptures have the truth!?????

You believe the TEACHING of your church???? Yet Your church teaches things that cannot be found in the scriptures!??????

Clearly you are a hypocrite, you talk out of both sides of your mouth..
1) The bible is the >>ONLY<< truth!
2) You believe the teachings of your church as TRUTH!!

annanicole Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!!
The bible is the ONLY TRUTH! Point me to scriptures that say "The bible is the ONLY truth"!

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!! The Holy Spirit is NOT always FOREVER with the ONE CHURCH Jesus established! "If the church Jesus established needs to be RESTORED as your church teaches then you MUST believe 1) the Holy Spirit lead into error or 2) the Holy Spirit packed up and left the Church Jesus established.

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!! The Church Jesus established FAILED and needs to be restored by your church/men! Point me to scriptures that say.. Jesus is NOT with his church to the end of time! LOGIC SAYS: If he left then he CANNOT be with yours... he did not establish your RESTORATIONAL Church!

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!! Infants should not be baptized! Point me to scriptures chapter and verse saying "Go and baptize all nations EXCEPT infants!"

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!! Peter is NOT called rock, only the words coming out of Peter's mouth are rock!?? (The words are the ONLY important thing, NOT the owner of the mind and mouth that formed them)

The bible fell out of the sky; from God!
annanicole Where did the bible come from? Point me to a list of inspired manuscripts found in the inspired manuscripts.

Mary is NOT the mother of God!

Peter was not made Sheppard of God' flock by Jesus!

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!!
The CHURCH was not commissioned to TEACH ALL nations, Church CAN'T teach!

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!! Symbolic Communion!
annanicole point me to chapter and verse saying "Do this as a SYMBOL of my blood"!

Things NOT found in the bible yet your church teaches them as TRUTH!!! No music is allowed in church service!
annanicole You point the early Church Father's as your authority for no music. (CATHOLIC's everyone)
YET...
annanicole out of the other side of your mouth you say.. We don't listen to no stinking church father's our ONLY AUTHORITY is the scriptures!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 5:54:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 12:27:02 PM, dadman wrote:
Praying to Mary .. celebrating the Mass .. venerating the Pope . . . you won"t find those doctrines in the Bible .. And yet more than one billion Roman Catholics throughout the world follow such practices in line with the official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church . . .With that many Catholics around the globe .. it"s likely you know some of them as relatives .. friends .. neighbors .. or co-workers . . . Find out what they don"t know .. the origin and error of Catholic doctrine .. http://dadmansabode.com...

also .. is this pope the False prophet of Rev 13 ?? .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. time will tell

dadman celebrating the Mass
I point out "Jews" are NOT Christian! They do not eat the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread.. Christians have ALWAYS eatten the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread!!

52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

dadman Christians believe the words of Jesus found in the scriptures!
Ignatius of Antioch is a CHRISTIAN!! It is said he was a student of the Apostle John! Note the early date!
Ignatius of Antioch said...
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Also Justin Martyr another CHRISTIAN!!!
He said..
"We call this food Eucharist, and no one else is permitted to partake of it, except one who believes our teaching to be true and who has been washed in the washing which is for the remission of sins and for regeneration [i.e., has received baptism] and is thereby living as Christ enjoined. For not as common bread nor common drink do we receive these; but since Jesus Christ our Savior was made incarnate by the word of God and had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so too, as we have been taught, the food which has been made into the Eucharist by the Eucharistic prayer set down by him, and by the change of which our blood and flesh is nurtured, is both the flesh and the blood of that incarnated Jesus" (First Apology 66 [A.D. 151]).

dadman Catholic's are CHRISTIAN.. we believe the words of Jesus! Christian: Christ follower!

It is just this simple.. .52 Then the Jews & dadman began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?"

You are NOT a believer!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 8:10:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anna: " Do you mean to imply to us that you cannot prove the triune nature of the godhead by using the Bible alone? Sounds to me like a shortcoming on your part."

Dogknox: annanicole good question... NO. What I mean is, the Catholic Church made it DOCTRINE at a council in the Early Church to DEFEND a TRUTH found in the scriptures!
It is the TRUTH because she tells you it is the truth, she is the ONLY AUTHORITY around!
She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures, then she defended her doctrine from HERETICS (those madbiker's out there)

Anna: No? Thus you mean that you cannot take your Bible and prove the triune nature of the godhead. Then you say that it is a "truth found in the scriptures"! Certainly the Bible is either true or false - and isn't dependent upon the Catholic Church either way.

"She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures"

The Roman Catholic Church may have made it a doctrine, but whether a position is taught in the scriptures or not is hardly the determining factor. The infallibility of the pope is not taught in the scriptures, but that little hurdle didn't stop them. The Assumption of Mary is, of course, found nowhere in the scriptures. And on and on.

"It is the TRUTH because she tells you it is the truth, she is the ONLY AUTHORITY around!"

Oh, c'mon! Those church councils habitually contradicted one another. One pope is liable to contradict the next one. The truth must be awfully flexible, eh?

"The Catholic Church has the AUTHORITY of God, given to her by Jesus himself!"

Oh, BS. The Catholic Church didn't even exist when Jesus was on earth. No Christian church existed at that time. There was no Christian church when Jesus said, "I will build my church."

"The Church Jesus established will prevail against Satan!"

Yes, but not according to Matt 16. That's not what it means.

Dogknox: "Clearly you are a hypocrite, you talk out of both sides of your mouth..
1) The bible is the >>ONLY<< truth!
2) You believe the teachings of your church as TRUTH!!"


Anna: You are confused, but that's understandable. You're used to allowing others to do all your thinking for you.

Certainly I believe the Bible contains all the truth, religiously. Why don't you name for us some truths not contained in the Bible, i. e. unscriptural truths.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 12:03:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 8:10:06 PM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: " Do you mean to imply to us that you cannot prove the triune nature of the godhead by using the Bible alone? Sounds to me like a shortcoming on your part."

Dogknox: annanicole good question... NO. What I mean is, the Catholic Church made it DOCTRINE at a council in the Early Church to DEFEND a TRUTH found in the scriptures!
It is the TRUTH because she tells you it is the truth, she is the ONLY AUTHORITY around!
She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures, then she defended her doctrine from HERETICS (those madbiker's out there)

Anna: No? Thus you mean that you cannot take your Bible and prove the triune nature of the godhead. Then you say that it is a "truth found in the scriptures"! Certainly the Bible is either true or false - and isn't dependent upon the Catholic Church either way.

"She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures"

The Roman Catholic Church may have made it a doctrine, but whether a position is taught in the scriptures or not is hardly the determining factor. The infallibility of the pope is not taught in the scriptures, but that little hurdle didn't stop them. The Assumption of Mary is, of course, found nowhere in the scriptures. And on and on.


"The Catholic Church has the AUTHORITY of God, given to her by Jesus himself!"

Oh, BS. The Catholic Church didn't even exist when Jesus was on earth. No Christian church existed at that time. There was no Christian church when Jesus said, "I will build my church."

"The Church Jesus established will prevail against Satan!"

Yes, but not according to Matt 16. That's not what it means.

Dogknox: "Clearly you are a hypocrite, you talk out of both sides of your mouth..
1) The bible is the >>ONLY<< truth!
2) You believe the teachings of your church as TRUTH!!"


Anna: You are confused, but that's understandable. You're used to allowing others to do all your thinking for you.

Certainly I believe the Bible contains all the truth, religiously. Why don't you name for us some truths not contained in the Bible, i. e. unscriptural truths.

Your words.. Anna: No? Thus you mean that you cannot take your Bible and prove the triune nature of the godhead. Then you say that it is a "truth found in the scriptures"! Certainly the Bible is either true or false - and isn't dependent upon the Catholic Church either way.

I reply: THINK about what you just said.....
ALL DOCTRINES are scriptural!!!
Ask "Madbiker" why he cannot find the "Trinity" in the same scriptures you read!!!
Ask "Madbiker".. Thus you mean that you cannot take your Bible and prove the triune nature of the godhead.
"Madbikers" reply will be your answer.... Thus God' AUTHORITY is only given to the Catholic Church! It is the truth because the Catholic Church declares it so!!
The Catholic Church says it is the TRUTH because she is the ONLY AUTHORITY to say it!! NOT you.. Who are you??? You have no authority!! Not "Madbiker"!!! The ONLY CHURCH guided by the Holy Spirit is the Catholic Church thus we can KNOW for sure, her Doctrines are the truth!

I say also: WHAT? You read the same bible that tells you the trinity is the truth but you miss the infallibility of the pope??! What is wrong!!!?? OH.. I know.. You are not guided by the Holy Spirit!! Plain and simple~!!

Your words.. The infallibility of the pope is not taught in the scriptures, but that little hurdle didn't stop them. The Assumption of Mary is, of course, found nowhere in the scriptures. And on and on.

Luke 10:16
"He who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you rejects me, and he who rejects me rejects him who sent me."

Do you see it??? The people Jesus was talking to were not.. could not be the people who formed your church, Jesus did not make your church!
"He who hears you hears me,

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."


annanicole PLAIN OLD LOGIC...... Tells you YOU ARE WRONG!!!! If God was to lead his bride into error then God would not be perfect, God would not be God!!!

annanicole Why do you refuse to read the scriptures word for word!! You read the same bible that tells you the trinity is the truth but you miss the infallibility of the pope??!

QUESTION.... Did God lead his established church into error!!?
Did Jesus establish his Church and proclaim he would never leave her FOREVER then did he turn around and leave??!
Did the Holy Spirit lead the Church into error!??
Did Jesus establish his Church giving her the COMMISSION of TEACHING >>>ALL NATIONS<<< then help her teach ERRORS to ALL NATIONS!!!??

Feed my Sheep care for them. Does Jesus have his FLOCK still today??!
Did Peter loose the KEYS >>OF AUTHORITY<< given to him by God???!

ANSWER THIS.... Did OUT OF the Church Jesus established come False Teachers or not??! Did the "De-Formers come out of the Church or did the Church Jesus established come out of the De-Formers!!?
LOGIC ALONE TELLS YOU THE CORRECT ANSWER!!! False Teachers are NOT the TEACHERS of the One Church the Holy Spirit is guiding FOREVER!

annanicole Point me to scriptures that say the Church Jesus established will fail!!!! This is what you believe... "The Church Failed" What???? Why can't you find (your truth) in the scriptures!??

Your words.. The Assumption of Mary is, of course, found nowhere in the scriptures.

I reply with scriptures..
19 Then God"s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.
12 And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;

DO YOU SEE IT???!! the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman...

annanicole was Elija ASSUMED into heaven!!!???
WHAT??! You cannot see anyplace in the scriptures that show Mary was Assumed into heaven??! PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT YOU CANNOT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND ARRIVE AT TRUTH!!!
2 Kings 2:11
And as they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And EliR42;jah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Did Mary carry God as an Ark? Y/N
Did Mary carry the word of God as an Ark? Y/N
Was Mary HOLY as an Ark? Y/N

QUESTION: What did the Early Church Fathers teach about "No Music in Church" and what does the Same Early Church Fathers teach about the Assumption!??

What does scriptures Tradition and the AUTHORITY of the One Holy Church Jesus established tell you about the Assumption!!!??
Can the Holy Spirit lead Jesus' Body into error!??
IS the Holy Spirit always with the One Church Jesus established >>FOREVER??
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 1:52:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dogknox: "I say also: WHAT? You read the same bible that tells you the trinity is the truth but you miss the infallibility of the pope??! What is wrong!!!?? OH.. I know.. You are not guided by the Holy Spirit!! Plain and simple~!!"

Anna: For the same reason the Roman Catholic Church missed it for 1,200 years
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 3:38:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 10:01:59 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 12/30/2013 3:58:46 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
Where can I find a list of every de fide dogma?

Thanks.
Easy answer is in all the "Church Councils"
The list of the Church Councils is easy to find in most Encyclopedias!
Example the Dogma of the "Trinity" comes from the CATHOLIC COUNCIL: In 325, the Council of Nicaea

You believe the "Trinity" today because the Catholic Church tells you it is TRUE!

Same with your bible... Toss it out your stinking window if you reject the AUTHORITY of the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church made the bible, she ALONE decided the inspired manuscripts from the uninspired ones. The pope closed the Canon of scripture in 400 A.D.!!

It was antichrists who stole the original writings of the saints and their spoken words that started Christianity. The Vatican was used by Rome to make new laws to conform all these Christian churches into one rule called the Roman Catholic Church. From there, every single Christian was deceived by their religious lies and laws to enslave them into their false religion and make wealth for Rome and their leaders.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 3:42:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 8:10:06 PM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: " Do you mean to imply to us that you cannot prove the triune nature of the godhead by using the Bible alone? Sounds to me like a shortcoming on your part."

Dogknox: annanicole good question... NO. What I mean is, the Catholic Church made it DOCTRINE at a council in the Early Church to DEFEND a TRUTH found in the scriptures!
It is the TRUTH because she tells you it is the truth, she is the ONLY AUTHORITY around!
She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures, then she defended her doctrine from HERETICS (those madbiker's out there)

Anna: No? Thus you mean that you cannot take your Bible and prove the triune nature of the godhead. Then you say that it is a "truth found in the scriptures"! Certainly the Bible is either true or false - and isn't dependent upon the Catholic Church either way.

"She made it a doctrine because it is the truth found in the scriptures"

The Roman Catholic Church may have made it a doctrine, but whether a position is taught in the scriptures or not is hardly the determining factor. The infallibility of the pope is not taught in the scriptures, but that little hurdle didn't stop them. The Assumption of Mary is, of course, found nowhere in the scriptures. And on and on.

"It is the TRUTH because she tells you it is the truth, she is the ONLY AUTHORITY around!"

Oh, c'mon! Those church councils habitually contradicted one another. One pope is liable to contradict the next one. The truth must be awfully flexible, eh?

"The Catholic Church has the AUTHORITY of God, given to her by Jesus himself!"

Oh, BS. The Catholic Church didn't even exist when Jesus was on earth. No Christian church existed at that time. There was no Christian church when Jesus said, "I will build my church."

"The Church Jesus established will prevail against Satan!"

Yes, but not according to Matt 16. That's not what it means.

Dogknox: "Clearly you are a hypocrite, you talk out of both sides of your mouth..
1) The bible is the >>ONLY<< truth!
2) You believe the teachings of your church as TRUTH!!"


Anna: You are confused, but that's understandable. You're used to allowing others to do all your thinking for you.

Certainly I believe the Bible contains all the truth, religiously. Why don't you name for us some truths not contained in the Bible, i. e. unscriptural truths.

It isn't the Bible that's either true or false. The prophecies are needed by God to teach me the future but there are many religious ideas added to these prophecies and most of the new testament that antichrists put together from stolen writings of the saints and their spoken Word of God. So the Bible isn't the culprit, it's the antichrists who produced the Bible with their additional religious lies that causes everyone who reads it to be deceived. Only us saints receive the hidden knowledge about the past, present and future for God to teach us what really happened and interpret the prophecies for us to testify in writing and speaking.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 4:52:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 1:52:36 PM, annanicole wrote:
Dogknox: "I say also: WHAT? You read the same bible that tells you the trinity is the truth but you miss the infallibility of the pope??! What is wrong!!!?? OH.. I know.. You are not guided by the Holy Spirit!! Plain and simple~!!"

Anna: For the same reason the Roman Catholic Church missed it for 1,200 years

Jesus established the "Catholic Church" with the AUTHORITY to teach Jesus gave his Church BISHOPS!
1 Timothy 3:1
This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work

annanicole The same Early Church Fathers that tell you.. "No music in Church Service" also tell you the Bishop is Catholic, he changes the bread into the flesh of Jesus.

The Early Church Father.. Ignatius of Antioch tells you "you are wrong"!
Ignatius of Antioch said..
"Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

Just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church"
110 A.D.

Luke 10:16
"He who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you rejects me, and he who rejects me rejects him who sent me."

annanicole Jesus was NOT talking to your church founders.. Your church was not around for Eighteen Hundred more years. Alexander Campbell is not two thousand years old!
THIS IS SCRIPTURE... How do you miss it??! "He who hears you hears me, and he who rejects you rejects me"!

Do you see it??? The people Jesus was talking to were not.. could not be the people who formed your church, Jesus did not make your church!
"He who hears you hears me"!

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

annanicole PLAIN OLD LOGIC...... Tells you YOU ARE WRONG!!!! If God was to lead his bride into error then God would not be perfect, God would not be God!!!

annanicole Why do you refuse to read the scriptures word for word!!?? You read the same bible that tells you the trinity is the truth but you miss the infallibility of the pope??!

annanicole you missed the questions so I will re-post them..
QUESTION....
1) Did God lead his established church into error!!?
2) Did Jesus establish his Church and proclaim he is always with her to the end of the world, then did he turn around and leave??!
3) Did the Holy Spirit lead the Church into error!??
4) Did Jesus establish his Church giving her the COMMISSION of TEACHING >>>ALL NATIONS<<< then guide her into teaching ERRORS to ALL NATIONS!!!??

Your words.. The Assumption is NOT found ANYPLACE in the scriptures...
DID YOU SEE IT???!! The ark of his covenant was seen within God' temple; And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman with a CROWN on HER HEAD..

annanicole was Elija ASSUMED into heaven!!!???
You cannot see anyplace in the scriptures that show Mary was Assumed into heaven??!

PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT YOU CANNOT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND ARRIVE AT TRUTH!!!
2 Kings 2:11
And as they still went on and talked, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Did Mary carry God as the Ark? Y/N
Did Mary carry the word of God as the Ark? Y/N
Was Mary HOLY as the Ark? Y/N
Was Mary an Ark? Y/N

QUESTION: Does Jesus HAVE TO honor Mary his mother??!! Y/N
God took Elijah into heaven why would he not also honor Mary his Mother!?

QUESTION.. You believe in the scriptures as the ONLY TRUTH... Where o where does the bible say the Church Jesus established will fail??!

QUESTION.. You believe in the scriptures as the ONLY TRUTH...
Where does it say; "The Holy Spirit is NOT forever guiding Jesus' church!?"

QUESTION: Where does it say in the bible Jesus' church will be defeated!?
Matthew 16:18
So I tell you, you are Peter. And I will build my church on this rock. The power of death will not be able to defeat my church.

annanicole YOU REJECT THE BIBLE!! YOU ACCEPT THE TEACHINGS OF YOUR CHURCH OVER THE WORDS OF GOD!!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 7:07:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dogknox: "PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT YOU CANNOT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND ARRIVE AT TRUTH!!! "

Anna: Then how would one arrive at it? You can't trust the councils because they contradict one another. You can't trust the Roman church because it has contradicted itself. Not only that, the Catholic Church has contradicted the councils.

One more thing (and you be sure to answer it): Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

Another thing: can a person live and die without ever, ever believing in papal infallibility?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Posts: 25,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 7:17:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/31/2013 12:27:02 PM, dadman wrote:
Praying to Mary .. celebrating the Mass .. venerating the Pope . . . you won"t find those doctrines in the Bible .. And yet more than one billion Roman Catholics throughout the world follow such practices in line with the official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church . . .With that many Catholics around the globe .. it"s likely you know some of them as relatives .. friends .. neighbors .. or co-workers . . . Find out what they don"t know .. the origin and error of Catholic doctrine .. http://dadmansabode.com...

also .. is this pope the False prophet of Rev 13 ?? .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. time will tell

And I guess Marty Luther made the bible the be all and end all did he? Cos I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't.
You just keep worshiping the bible, there's a good heretic.
bulproof
Posts: 25,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 7:20:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 7:17:59 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 12/31/2013 12:27:02 PM, dadman wrote:
Praying to Mary .. celebrating the Mass .. venerating the Pope . . . you won"t find those doctrines in the Bible .. And yet more than one billion Roman Catholics throughout the world follow such practices in line with the official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church . . .With that many Catholics around the globe .. it"s likely you know some of them as relatives .. friends .. neighbors .. or co-workers . . . Find out what they don"t know .. the origin and error of Catholic doctrine .. http://dadmansabode.com...

also .. is this pope the False prophet of Rev 13 ?? .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. time will tell

And I guess Marty Luther made the bible the be all and end all did he? Cos I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't.
You just keep worshiping the bible, there's a good heretic.
BTW the Catholic Book should be it's title, you dummy.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 9:24:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dogknox: ""Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110])"

Anna: You know, I've looked at the writings of Ignatius. I have but a couple of questions:

1. Why did Ignatius not bother to capitalize "Catholic Church" in his letter to the church at Smyrnea, yet did remember to capitalize the name Theophorus, Pontius Pilate, and David?

2. Why do so many scholars translate the phrase as "wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the universal church"?

3. Would the translation cited in #2 above be an acceptable translation to you, and if not, on what grounds?

4. By the way, since I just noticed it, why in the very quote just referenced, why did Ignatius capitalize "Jesus Christ", yet failed to capitalize "Catholic Church".

5. In the preceding queries, I have assumed (for the sake of argument) that a man named Ignatius actually wrote a Letter to the Smyrnans. Out of 15 purported letters once attributed to Ignatius, how many have been determined to be later date (250 AD) forgeries? (Hint: it's more than half)

Now everyone one here knows that you can't answer a one of those questions, even though the answers are readily available online. What prevents you from looking them up? Many, many scholars consider everything attributed to Ignatius to be a series of cleverly-designed forgeries manufactured between 250 and 350 AD. Knowing this, why do you bother to cite them? Anyway, if you follow your usual trend, we'll never, ever see an answer to those five questions. I do not know if you simply do not like answering questions, or maybe you feel threatened by them, or perhaps you are just too dumb to answer them. You do hold the all-time record on here for refusing to answer the same question: it was asked twenty times over a two-week period. You wouldn't answer it.

I gave up on conversing with you due to the disparity in intellect.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 12:43:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The catholic Cult stole the original text from the Jews -

The bible came from/Originated with the Jews! (NOT the CATHOLICS) -

"What advantage then hath the Jew........ Much every way: first of all, that they were intrusted with the oracles of God" (Romans 3:1,2) ASV Story book / "Then what advantage has the Jew? 2 Much in every way. To begin with, the Jews are entrusted with the oracles of God. (Romans 3:1 - 2) RSV catholic Story book Satanic verses 1965 edition
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 10:06:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 7:07:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
Dogknox: "PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT YOU CANNOT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND ARRIVE AT TRUTH!!! "

Anna: Then how would one arrive at it? You can't trust the councils because they contradict one another. You can't trust the Roman church because it has contradicted itself. Not only that, the Catholic Church has contradicted the councils.

One more thing (and you be sure to answer it): Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

Another thing: can a person live and die without ever, ever believing in papal infallibility?

annanicole You are mixed up..You ask.. .Then how would one arrive at it? (Truth)
I reply: This is just it... You need an AUTHORITY!!!!!!
The very reason there are those "Madbikers" out there PROVES man needs an authority to tell you what the truth is! You both read the same bible and arrive at your OWN Truths!
There are thousands and thousands of man made churches all claim to have the only truth...!!!!!
annanicole there can only be ONE TRUTH! 2+2=4

God established his Church to do just that.. To TEACH ALL Nations the truth!

Your words... You can't trust the councils because they contradict one another.

I reply: Proof please.. Point to contradiction!! The Counciles are all formed by "CATHOLICS" at the councils they hash out all the different points of view to arrive at truth! The Holy Spirit is with the Catholic Church FOREVER guiding and helping her arrive at the truth!

You say.. You can't trust the Roman church because it has contradicted itself. Not only that, the Catholic Church has contradicted the councils.
I reply.. You are funny.... The Church Father's are all Catholic's..
The Early Church Councils were formed by the Catholic Church!
It is they that say... "The bible has 73 books Jesus is 100% man & 100% God, the trinity...etc"
You can trust it is the truth if the Catholic Church teaches it as TRUTH! The Holy Spirit is guiding the Catholic Church FOREVER! Jesus remains ALWAYS with his Holy Church to the end of time!

You ask: Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

I reply: This is just it... When there is a disagreement the Pope is the finale authority!
Augustine disagreed with the manuscripts to be included in the bible.... Augustine was allowed his point of view all were given their chance to speak. Augustine accepted the Popes decision!

Archbishop Purcell is a CATHOLIC!! Catholic's accept the Popes authority as Vicar of Christ; "Earthly representative of God or Christ"!
Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"He who hears you hears me"!!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 10:11:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 7:07:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
Dogknox: "PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT YOU CANNOT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND ARRIVE AT TRUTH!!! "

Anna: Then how would one arrive at it? You can't trust the councils because they contradict one another. You can't trust the Roman church because it has contradicted itself. Not only that, the Catholic Church has contradicted the councils.

One more thing (and you be sure to answer it): Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

Another thing: can a person live and die without ever, ever believing in papal infallibility?

Only us saints are reborn into our spirit so that we receive the hidden knowledge of the past, present and future to understand that religious people ( antichrists ) added their laws and religious ideas to our writings.

We saints don't have to read a new testament in order to receive God's hidden knowledge, which is our created invisible existence within His mind.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 10:17:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 10:06:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/1/2014 7:07:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
Dogknox: "PROVING BEYOND ALL DOUBT YOU CANNOT READ THE SCRIPTURES AND ARRIVE AT TRUTH!!! "

Anna: Then how would one arrive at it? You can't trust the councils because they contradict one another. You can't trust the Roman church because it has contradicted itself. Not only that, the Catholic Church has contradicted the councils.

One more thing (and you be sure to answer it): Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

Another thing: can a person live and die without ever, ever believing in papal infallibility?

annanicole You are mixed up..You ask.. .Then how would one arrive at it? (Truth)
I reply: This is just it... You need an AUTHORITY!!!!!!
The very reason there are those "Madbikers" out there PROVES man needs an authority to tell you what the truth is! You both read the same bible and arrive at your OWN Truths!
There are thousands and thousands of man made churches all claim to have the only truth...!!!!!
annanicole there can only be ONE TRUTH! 2+2=4

God established his Church to do just that.. To TEACH ALL Nations the truth!

Your words... You can't trust the councils because they contradict one another.

I reply: Proof please.. Point to contradiction!! The Counciles are all formed by "CATHOLICS" at the councils they hash out all the different points of view to arrive at truth! The Holy Spirit is with the Catholic Church FOREVER guiding and helping her arrive at the truth!

You say.. You can't trust the Roman church because it has contradicted itself. Not only that, the Catholic Church has contradicted the councils.
I reply.. You are funny.... The Church Father's are all Catholic's..
The Early Church Councils were formed by the Catholic Church!
It is they that say... "The bible has 73 books Jesus is 100% man & 100% God, the trinity...etc"
You can trust it is the truth if the Catholic Church teaches it as TRUTH! The Holy Spirit is guiding the Catholic Church FOREVER! Jesus remains ALWAYS with his Holy Church to the end of time!

You ask: Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

I reply: This is just it... When there is a disagreement the Pope is the finale authority!
Augustine disagreed with the manuscripts to be included in the bible.... Augustine was allowed his point of view all were given their chance to speak. Augustine accepted the Popes decision!

Archbishop Purcell is a CATHOLIC!! Catholic's accept the Popes authority as Vicar of Christ; "Earthly representative of God or Christ"!
Matthew 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

"He who hears you hears me"!!

The true church of God is the invisible hidden knowledge that only us saints acquire from our Creator and testify to it in writing and speaking for Him.

Not one Christian has ever been born again into the spirit of God like us saints all do. Christians are sinners who CAN'T obey the commandments of our Creator.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him; ( These are Christians )
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 10:53:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anna: Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

Dogknox: I reply: This is just it... When there is a disagreement the Pope is the finale authority! Augustine disagreed with the manuscripts to be included in the bible.... Augustine was allowed his point of view all were given their chance to speak. Augustine accepted the Popes decision!


Anna: Why don't you answer the question?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 11:14:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dogknox: ""Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110])"

Anna: You know, I've looked at the writings of Ignatius. I have but a couple of questions:

1. Why did Ignatius not bother to capitalize "Catholic Church" in his letter to the church at Smyrnea, yet did remember to capitalize the name Theophorus, Pontius Pilate, and David?

2. Why do so many scholars translate the phrase as "wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the universal church"?

3. Would the translation cited in #2 above be an acceptable translation to you, and if not, on what grounds?

4. By the way, since I just noticed it, why in the very quote just referenced, why did Ignatius capitalize "Jesus Christ", yet failed to capitalize "Catholic Church".

5. In the preceding queries, I have assumed (for the sake of argument) that a man named Ignatius actually wrote a Letter to the Smyrnans. Out of 15 purported letters once attributed to Ignatius, how many have been determined to be later date (250 AD) forgeries? (Hint: it's more than half)

Now everyone one here knows that you can't answer a one of those questions, even though the answers are readily available online. What prevents you from looking them up? Many, many scholars consider everything attributed to Ignatius to be a series of cleverly-designed forgeries manufactured between 250 and 350 AD. Knowing this, why do you bother to cite them? Anyway, if you follow your usual trend, we'll never, ever see an answer to those five questions. I do not know if you simply do not like answering questions, or maybe you feel threatened by them, or perhaps you are just too dumb to answer them. You do hold the all-time record on here for refusing to answer the same question: it was asked twenty times over a two-week period. You wouldn't answer it.

I gave up on conversing with you due to the disparity in intellect.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 11:31:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 10:53:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
Anna: Why did such eminent Catholics as Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840? Not only did he not believe it, he didn't even know any Catholics that believed it!.

Dogknox: I reply: This is just it... When there is a disagreement the Pope is the finale authority! Augustine disagreed with the manuscripts to be included in the bible.... Augustine was allowed his point of view all were given their chance to speak. Augustine accepted the Popes decision!


Anna: Why don't you answer the question?

I answered the question... Simply.. All Catholic' accept the authority of the pope; This is what makes them Catholic!!! Archbishop Purcell is a Catholic! Augustine is a Catholic! Martin Luther and Calvin and Knox and King Henry and Russel and Joseph Smith and Alexander Campbell, all the other thousands and thousands of men who formed their own churches are NOT Catholic!

You say... Archbishop Purcell deny the infallibility of the pope as late as ~ 1840
I told you he was a CATHOLIC.. All Catholic's accept the Authority of the Pope!
On page #124 of this book Faith and Action A History of the Catholic Archdiocese of Cincinnati, 1821-1996 - Roger Antonio Fortin - Google Books you will read...
Archbishop Purcell publicly proclaims his belief in the Infallibility of the pope!

annanicole God tells you: "All Refusing to listen to his Church are to be treated as PAGAN"! That's you!!!
PAGAN: All people OUTSIDE of the body of God!
Pagan: Martin Luther and all of his prodigy.. That's you: all protesters!

annanicole You reject the words of God.. "I am with you ALWAYS"!
You reject the words of God.. "The Holy Spirit will guide you FOREVER"!
You reject the words of God.. "He who hears you, hears me"! (yes that's you)
You reject the words of God.. "He who rejects you, rejects me"! (yes that's you)
You reject the words of God.. "Listen to the Church"!
You reject the words of God.. "The Church is the body of Jesus"!
You reject the words of God.. "The Church has the authority of God to TEACH >> To Teach all nations"! (yes that's you)

annanicole You must reject.... "The Church has the authority of God to TEACH >> To Teach all nations"! Instead you ACCEPT and believe the man made TEACHING of, "all we will listen to is the Bible!!!"
Again >>"THE BIBLE" says.. "The CHURCH TEACHES; All nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

annanicole you missed the questions so I will re-post them..
QUESTION....
1) Did God lead his established church into error!!?
2) Did Jesus establish his Church and proclaim he is always with her to the end of the world, then did he turn around and leave??!
3) Did the Holy Spirit lead the Church into error!??
4) Did Jesus establish his Church giving her the COMMISSION of TEACHING >>>ALL NATIONS<<< then guide her into teaching ERRORS to ALL NATIONS!!!??
Dogknox
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 11:56:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 11:14:13 AM, annanicole wrote:
Dogknox: ""Let no one do anything of concern to the Church without the bishop. Let that be considered a valid Eucharist which is celebrated by the bishop or by one whom he ordains [i.e., a presbyter]. Wherever the bishop appears, let the people be there; just as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church" (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110])"

Anna: You know, I've looked at the writings of Ignatius. I have but a couple of questions:

1. Why did Ignatius not bother to capitalize "Catholic Church" in his letter to the church at Smyrnea, yet did remember to capitalize the name Theophorus, Pontius Pilate, and David?

2. Why do so many scholars translate the phrase as "wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the universal church"?

3. Would the translation cited in #2 above be an acceptable translation to you, and if not, on what grounds?

4. By the way, since I just noticed it, why in the very quote just referenced, why did Ignatius capitalize "Jesus Christ", yet failed to capitalize "Catholic Church".

5. In the preceding queries, I have assumed (for the sake of argument) that a man named Ignatius actually wrote a Letter to the Smyrnans. Out of 15 purported letters once attributed to Ignatius, how many have been determined to be later date (250 AD) forgeries? (Hint: it's more than half)

Now everyone one here knows that you can't answer a one of those questions, even though the answers are readily available online. What prevents you from looking them up? Many, many scholars consider everything attributed to Ignatius to be a series of cleverly-designed forgeries manufactured between 250 and 350 AD. Knowing this, why do you bother to cite them? Anyway, if you follow your usual trend, we'll never, ever see an answer to those five questions. I do not know if you simply do not like answering questions, or maybe you feel threatened by them, or perhaps you are just too dumb to answer them. You do hold the all-time record on here for refusing to answer the same question: it was asked twenty times over a two-week period. You wouldn't answer it.

I gave up on conversing with you due to the disparity in intellect.

I reply: "WHY"??? You ask in #1 I simply say there was NO other church except the "Holy Catholic Church"! Sames as in the Creed... "I believe in one holy catholic church...... small "C" in the word Catholic. The creed was made by CATHOLICS it is a CATHOLIC CREED! Ignatius is a CATHOLIC what more needs to be said????

#2 another "WHY" question!! The word universal is translated CATHOLIC!
The point being made by the scholars is... "The Catholic Church is a WORLD CHURCH!!!" No doubt in any ones mind...The scholars: The EXPERTS want all to know that "Jesus' holy Church is UNIVERSAL!!"

#3 is answered in the above #2 reply!!

#4 is answered in #1 above.... Do you think.. "Jesus Christ" should be written jesus christ??

#5 WHY again you ask! I say there are the "Forgeries" because there are people out there who want to discredit the Holy Catholic Church;
There were "Forgeries" when it came to the Manuscripts of Scripture the Catholic Church weeded them all out!
annanicole You are just one of the many who want to discredit the Holy Catholic Church!!
THINK: Through out history the Catholic Church has been fighting Heresy and Heretics her Church Councils are formed to do just this... To make it very clear to the whole world what the TRUTH is! She is constantly being attacked today the attack is from the Homosexuals and pro Abortion people... Satan changes his approach put continually attacks God' Family!
For TWO THOUSAND YEARS she has come under fire but she still stands stronger then ever!

Acts 5:38
Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail.
39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."


annanicole You and your many thousands of man made churches will continually divide and fragment into yet smaller groups.. Your own Church has already done just this.. Broke away into forming yet another man made church!

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!! (above post)
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 12:11:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dogknox: "Archbishop Purcell publicly proclaims his belief in the Infallibility of the pope!"

Anna: Is this prior to 1870?

If so, I stand corrected?

If not, why are you fool enough to cite it, since I specifically asked about a period up to 1840?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 1:05:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dogknox: ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!! (above post)

Anna: Which ones? I don't know why I'd bother to answer, since you have a record of never answering anything
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."