Jump to topic:

Why is there a drought in California?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 10:28:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

In 13 more months, my testimony will be over and the beast in the minds of unbelievers will have my flesh killed to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Until then, the drought in Campbell, CA, will persist.
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 11:59:38 AM
At 12/31/2013 10:28:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

In 13 more months, my testimony will be over and the beast in the minds of unbelievers will have my flesh killed to end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Until then, the drought in Campbell, CA, will persist.

lol nutcase
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
superflymegastallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 4:34:09 PM

God did it!
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2013 4:42:39 PM
California is not a wet state. Never has been in human history. It goes through natural dry and dryer years and I live north of Campbell in N. California and there's no significant drought happening here. Yes, we do have another one of our fine California nut products in the making here waiting for his cue to act out religious lunacy. And I'm not just talking about me..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 9:17:08 AM
At 12/31/2013 4:42:39 PM, biomystic wrote:
California is not a wet state. Never has been in human history. It goes through natural dry and dryer years and I live north of Campbell in N. California and there's no significant drought happening here. Yes, we do have another one of our fine California nut products in the making here waiting for his cue to act out religious lunacy. And I'm not just talking about me..

Excuses won't help your unbelief. Two years ago, they were predicting wet years ahead but our Creator guided me to this prophecy to help me understand that it would be dry years ahead because I'm His servant that He uses to stop the rain. This only means that the drought was planned at this time before any visible world existed because it would hinder His work while I'm on the streets preaching the gospel and feeding my homeless friends in the park.

How would He get this accomplished when it's raining?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 9:18:02 AM
At 12/31/2013 4:34:09 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:

God did it!

That's correct !!! God did everything before we get to see it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 9:21:29 AM
There's not much point in having one in the Sahara is there?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 9:52:15 AM
At 1/1/2014 9:21:29 AM, bulproof wrote:
There's not much point in having one in the Sahara is there?

No there isn't. But normal precipitation in Campbell, CA. is around 25 inches per year. We had less than 3 inches in 2013 and I expect 2014 will be dryer. That's the lowest amount of rain ever recorded in this area.

Besides, God had me look up this prophecy in October of 2011 and said that we're entering a drought which He had already planned before any visible world existed.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:14:17 AM
At 1/1/2014 9:17:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Excuses won't help your unbelief. Two years ago, they were predicting wet years ahead but our Creator guided me to this prophecy to help me understand that it would be dry years ahead because I'm His servant that He uses to stop the rain. This only means that the drought was planned at this time before any visible world existed because it would hinder His work while I'm on the streets preaching the gospel and feeding my homeless friends in the park.

Nonsensical.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:42:10 AM
At 1/1/2014 10:14:17 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:

Nonsensical.

At least you keep your lies down to a bare minimum.
Ruckmanite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:56:38 AM

And if the drought ends before 13 months, what will you say then?
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:02:53 AM
At 1/1/2014 10:56:38 AM, Ruckmanite wrote:

Trust in our Creator. It won't end until after I'm killed.
Ruckmanite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:16:09 AM
At 1/1/2014 11:02:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

im holding you to your word
Let your words be the genuine picture of your heart- John Wesley
Money is a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet-Henry James
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:29:06 AM
At 1/1/2014 11:16:09 AM, Ruckmanite wrote:
At 1/1/2014 11:02:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

im holding you to your word

Our Creator will not let you down my friend.
AlbinoBunny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:48:49 AM
At 1/1/2014 10:42:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Nonsensical.

What you're saying is very linguistically unclear and very logically broken.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 12:01:15 PM
At 1/1/2014 11:48:49 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:42:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Nonsensical.

What you're saying is very linguistically unclear and very logically broken.

That's because you were chosen by our Creator to be an unbeliever and not a believer who listens to me and can grasp some things they can believe in.

Unbelievers like great orators such as pastors of Christian churches ( false gods ). God chose us saints who are NOT great orators and have world wisdom like they have. We have God putting words in our minds to speak with that come from our own limited vocabularies. So it's God's work that we perform, not from the worldly standards that you're looking for.

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.