Jump to topic:

bible tested with 2timothy 3:16

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 7:05:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
a week ago, I was reading one debate about bible, I do not remember exavlty whose it was was. on that debate, one side said about 2 timothy 3:16, it says:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

considering the historical context of this verse, we can say that it was talking about old testament, it doesnot include the gospels of matthew, mark, luke and john. and epistles of James, Peter and Paul, at the time this epistle was written the new testament was not composed yet, but if you wanna say it includes I say ok. some will say that the oldtestament is for jews/israel, ok, let us say like that but it is profitable for those who accept the new testament, too. if you say we are not required to obey that rules, ok I say, you are not required but according to 2 timothy 3:16 it is ok to be used

now according to this verse, the bible is profitable for that 4 criterias, or one of that 4?! now, we will test it. you will be examiners. let us start:

in genesis 12: abraham sells his wife and then pharaon gets penalised.
is it profitable to be used?!
doctine: our doctrine is to reward who lies and penalise who trusts to that lie?!
reproof: who ever trusts will be penalised?!
correction: to correct lying we will reward you?!
righteousness: is it ok to lie? does it call you to be right?

deutronomy 17[verse 12] says that anyone who doesnot obey the priest shall be killed by you.

is it profitable to be a doctrine? imagine, I am a christian and you do not obey the priest, then is it ok for me to kill you? our doctrine is to kill whoever doesnot listen to the priest.

is it profitable for reproof? a type of crime? anyone omits the priest his/her penalty is death. is it a type of reproof? is it ok for somebody to be used as a reproof? at the time you do not listen to the priest then somebody may kill you

is it profitable for correction? imagine, I reject priest when he talks me, how do you correct me?!
-oh, Artur, please listen to him, do not dissrespect him, he will say something good and e.t.c
or
you will kill me?
is it ok to kill someone rejects priest, in order to correct him, you may kill him. is it profiable. if oyu say yes, then christians may kill such person.

instruction in righteousness:: is it profitable? killing someone for his ignorance is righteousness? if you say yes, then you are dangerous people [according to me]. you will choose whether bible fails or passes.

LATER, i WILL GO ON, SO MANY TO WRITE NOW BUSY.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 11:26:19 PM
At 1/4/2014 7:05:04 AM, Artur wrote:
a week ago, I was reading one debate about bible, I do not remember exavlty whose it was was. on that debate, one side said about 2 timothy 3:16, it says:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

considering the historical context of this verse, we can say that it was talking about old testament, it doesnot include the gospels of matthew, mark, luke and john. and epistles of James, Peter and Paul, at the time this epistle was written the new testament was not composed yet, but if you wanna say it includes I say ok. some will say that the oldtestament is for jews/israel, ok, let us say like that but it is profitable for those who accept the new testament, too. if you say we are not required to obey that rules, ok I say, you are not required but according to 2 timothy 3:16 it is ok to be used

now according to this verse, the bible is profitable for that 4 criterias, or one of that 4?! now, we will test it. you will be examiners. let us start:

doctine: our doctrine is to reward who lies and penalise who trusts to that lie?!

deutronomy 17[verse 12] says that anyone who doesnot obey the priest shall be killed by you.

is it profitable to be a doctrine? imagine, I am a christian and you do not obey the priest, then is it ok for me to kill you? our doctrine is to kill whoever doesnot listen to the priest.

is it profitable for reproof? a type of crime? anyone omits the priest his/her penalty is death. is it a type of reproof? is it ok for somebody to be used as a reproof? at the time you do not listen to the priest then somebody may kill you

is it profitable for correction? imagine, I reject priest when he talks me, how do you correct me?!
-oh, Artur, please listen to him, do not dissrespect him, he will say something good and e.t.c
or
you will kill me?
is it ok to kill someone rejects priest, in order to correct him, you may kill him. is it profiable. if oyu say yes, then christians may kill such person.

instruction in righteousness:: is it profitable? killing someone for his ignorance is righteousness? if you say yes, then you are dangerous people [according to me]. you will choose whether bible fails or passes.

Artur Good to meet you..
I add..
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Scripture does not teach Church teaches!
Scriptures do not rebuke, correct or train Church does!
Church uses the scriptures but the church does not ONLY use the scriptures to teach, rebuke, train or correct!

The scriptures are "USEFUL" but not alone used!
There NO PLACE found in the scriptures saying "Scriptures ALONE are the only truth!"
To believe the teaching of the de-formers "Scriptures are the ONLY TRUTH" you must reject the scriptures!

Scriptures tell us "God commissioned his CHURCH to TEACH all nations!"
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:33:15 AM
Pure Roman Catholic Church Father propaganda. Jesus as a Jew would never start a "Church", that's a Goyim concept, not Jewish. Pauline Christianity is what happens when Gentiles not authorized by God mess with God's instructions to humanity. Pauline Christianity's history of ungodly acts of enormous cruelty to millions of people shows what happens Gentiles take Jewish religious ideas to make them serve Gentile goals not of God but of man, Church men..
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 3:10:01 AM
At 1/5/2014 12:33:15 AM, biomystic wrote:
Pure Roman Catholic Church Father propaganda. Jesus as a Jew would never start a "Church", that's a Goyim concept, not Jewish. Pauline Christianity is what happens when Gentiles not authorized by God mess with God's instructions to humanity. Pauline Christianity's history of ungodly acts of enormous cruelty to millions of people shows what happens Gentiles take Jewish religious ideas to make them serve Gentile goals not of God but of man, Church men..

The earthly representative of catholicism is Satan's agent!

Mark 8:33 RSV catholic Satanic verses
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:38:57 AM

What saul meant was "all scrpture compiled by the catholics/constantine"

Problem solved. Even madman reckons saul didn't have a clue what he was talking about, just like jesus the apostles and even god.

Isn't that right madman. When are you going to get the mail order bride?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 6:43:14 AM
I am quoting:

Scriptures do not rebuke, correct or train Church does! Church uses the scriptures but the church does not ONLY use the scriptures to teach, rebuke, train or correct!

my words: ok, let us test it with churches.

n genesis 12: abraham sells his wife and then pharaon gets penalised.
doctine: doctrine of church is to reward who lies and penalise who trusts to that lie?!
reproof: who ever trusts will be penalised by church?
correction: to correct lying church will reward you?!
righteousness: is it ok to lie? does it call you to be right? can lying people be accepted as righteousness by church?

I am quoting:
There NO PLACE found in the scriptures saying "Scriptures ALONE are the only truth!"

that screiptures [scriptures written before Jesus or 39 books of OT] are written alone andd became for socities, they were not used together, each of them was written in a diffrent years, so when it says: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that is talking about the scriptures to be used as like that, all scripture needs to be profitable/usefull for that 4 criteria.

it is not talking about to take them all at once, they can be used seperately and no matter they are seperated or united, at the time they are seperated they are profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness" they need to be profitable for 4 criteria.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 9:38:46 AM
At 1/6/2014 6:43:14 AM, Artur wrote:
I am quoting:

Scriptures do not rebuke, correct or train Church does! Church uses the scriptures but the church does not ONLY use the scriptures to teach, rebuke, train or correct!

doctine: doctrine of church is to reward who lies and penalise who trusts to that lie?!
righteousness: is it ok to lie? does it call you to be right? can lying people be accepted as righteousness by church?

I am quoting:

that screiptures [scriptures written before Jesus or 39 books of OT] are written alone andd became for socities, they were not used together, each of them was written in a diffrent years, so when it says: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that is talking about the scriptures to be used as like that, all scripture needs to be profitable/usefull for that 4 criteria.

it is not talking about to take them all at once, they can be used seperately and no matter they are seperated or united, at the time they are seperated they are profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness" they need to be profitable for 4 criteria.

Artur It is good to meet you...
I reply: First, all church doctrines can be found in the scriptures!

Second, New Testament... God commissioned his >>CHURCH<< to TEACH all he had told his church!
Matthew 28 All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,

Third, The New Testament tells you the two greatest commands of God are "LOVE God and LOVE neighbor!"
This is the NEW teaching of God' people.. His CHURCH!

Forth The Bereans were the "MORE NOBLE" because they did not accept the Old Testament ALONE! They accepted the NEW TEACHING of the CHURCH.. Paul was TEACHING the Bereans, they accepted his TEACHING, a TEACHING coming from outside of the Old Testament! Paul's teaching was "Christ resurrected!" We both know "Christ Resurrected" is not found in the Old Testament scriptures the Bereans and the Thessalonian owned!
Artur Clearly the people of Thessalonica believed in "Scriptures ALONE" they rejected the teaching of the CHURCH, they were LESS Noble!!

11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 10:58:33 AM

or
you will kill me?

All us saints and prophets have to write or speak the words in our own languages that God puts in our mind. These are called scriptures but antichrists stole the words from us saints and produced the Bible, which contains added religious dogma and a few extracted ideas from the writings of the true saints that the Roman government killed. The new testament was produced by the Vatican to make sure that no other saints would walk this earth again. However, they didn't realize that God already planned and created His servant, the invisible Word of God, that would continue until the last days and be spoken through His last saint who is being used to write this message.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 11:02:52 AM
At 1/4/2014 11:26:19 PM, Dogknox wrote:

or
you will kill me?

Artur Good to meet you..
I add..
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Scriptures do not rebuke, correct or train Church does!
Church uses the scriptures but the church does not ONLY use the scriptures to teach, rebuke, train or correct!

To believe the teaching of the de-formers "Scriptures are the ONLY TRUTH" you must reject the scriptures!

Scriptures tell us "God commissioned his CHURCH to TEACH all nations!"

God's invisible church was spoken through the flesh called saints but unbelievers look at the flesh instead of listening to God's spoken Word. They are totally deceived by what they see so they can't believe the Word of God that we saints ( flesh of God's ) speak or write.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:30:19 AM
At 1/6/2014 9:38:46 AM, Dogknox wrote:
I am quoting:

I am quoting:

and then, verse says that all is profitable, now I am asking you:
where does the example I gave fit in?! or now:
deutronomy 17:12 says that anybody who rejects priest must be killed.
now can this be the doctine of the church?! a human rights declaration gives me right not to listen to church, gives me freedom of religion. modern codexes also give it. now let us test it:
church of the doctrine: to kill anybody who ignores it?
reproof: the penalty of ignoring the church is death?!
correction: in order to correct it, the church has to kill me?!
righteousness: is killing who ignores church is righteousness?! yes, where does this fit in.

please, answer these instead of giving a lecture, but the christians can not admit this and they always make excuese. [not all christians, the christians I met]
Second, New Testament... God commissioned his >>CHURCH<< to TEACH all he had told his church!
and then?! what it has with us? I have read the bible.
Matthew 28 All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
yes, teach all nations, are we talking about Jesus or Paul?! Paul. who wrote 2 timothy 3:16?! Paul
now, Jesus said teach and Paul said all is profitable for 4 criteria but I can show you tons of things in the bible which is not profitable for that 4 criterias. just one example I gave.

Third, The New Testament tells you the two greatest commands of God are "LOVE God and LOVE neighbor!"
we cannnot control us to love or hate anybody, it depends on his behaviours related with our mind. so, irrational command.
maybe, but what it has with 2 timothy 3:16

Forth The Bereans were the "MORE NOBLE" because they did not accept the Old Testament ALONE! They accepted the NEW TEACHING of the CHURCH.. Paul was TEACHING the Bereans, they accepted his TEACHING, a TEACHING coming from outside of the Old Testament! Paul's teaching was "Christ resurrected!" We both know "Christ Resurrected" is not found in the Old Testament scriptures the Bereans and the Thessalonian owned!
the subject is not what Paul was teaching, the subject is: 2 timothy 3:16 which says all scripture is profitable for 4 criterias.
considering the historical context, a person cna easily realise that it was not talking about gospel of matthew, mark, luke and john and epistle of, James and Peter and Paul. because at the time 2 timothy was written, the new testament was not composed yet. but if you want to include them, ok, you may but you can not exclude old testament.

it is talking about the old testament.
Artur Clearly the people of Thessalonica believed in "Scriptures ALONE" they rejected the teaching of the CHURCH, they were LESS Noble!!

all fo them were not noble.
11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Paul said that all scripture is profitable for 4 criteria and till the 16th century or till the england become suprpower, till protestants protest the pope, the church used the old testament for that 4 criterias, e.g: they killed Galileo.

so, the bible fails itself.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:33:17 AM
At 1/5/2014 6:38:57 AM, bulproof wrote:

are you joking? at the time Paul wrote this, even catholics were absent. so, he was not referring to the scripture of catholics.

Problem solved. Even madman reckons saul didn't have a clue what he was talking about, just like jesus the apostles and even god.
I also think that Paul was just a joke. but I assume him as a good religious engineer and liar.

I didnt get it, what you meant?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:38:18 AM
All us saints and prophets have to write or speak the words in our own languages that God puts in our mind.
you consider yourself saint?! or prophet?! anyway, what god puts in your mind?!

These are called scriptures
scripture is something written, the thing put in your mind is not scripture till you write it.
but antichrists stole the words from us saints and produced the Bible, which contains added religious dogma and a few extracted ideas from the writings of the true saints that the Roman government killed.
oh, well done, you admit it, so many christians avoid it and make excuses. great.

The new testament was produced by the Vatican to make sure that no other saints would walk this earth again. However, they didn't realize that God already planned and created His servant, the invisible Word of God, that would continue until the last days and be spoken through His last saint who is being used to write this message.
invisible word of god:

http://r2rmedia.blogspot.com...

btw,
test
test:

<blockquote>test</blockquote>
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 6:25:11 AM
At 1/10/2014 5:33:17 AM, Artur wrote:

are you joking? at the time Paul wrote this, even catholics were absent. so, he was not referring to the scripture of catholics.
What did he mean then?

Everything written?

The madman has done an' got hisself a mail order bride.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 6:58:15 AM
At 1/10/2014 6:25:11 AM, bulproof wrote:

What did he mean then?

Everything written?

I think that's what he's up to right now. I bet he never shows he his conversations here on DDO.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:01:23 AM
At 1/10/2014 6:58:15 AM, annanicole wrote:

What did he mean then?

Everything written?

I think that's what he's up to right now. I bet he never shows he his conversations here on DDO.
Do you think he has taken a ride on the great silver bird of satan....................................oh no.............................he is lost to god forever.............LOL..LOL
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:09:45 AM
At 1/10/2014 7:01:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

What did he mean then?

Everything written?

Do you think he has taken a ride on the great silver bird of satan....................................oh no.............................he is lost to god forever.............LOL..LOL

That's not gonna stop him. Being kicked out of the WatchTower organization didn't.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 7:13:13 AM
At 1/10/2014 7:09:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/10/2014 7:01:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

What did he mean then?

Everything written?

That's not gonna stop him. Being kicked out of the WatchTower organization didn't.

Ahh I see your point. I do hope he doesn't get caught with some of those reality altering medications he seems to partake of.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 8:29:52 AM

or
you will kill me?

Unless you're a saint with the hidden knowledge of God, you will not understand any of the prophecies that were written long before us saints appeared in this world to be used by God to read the prophecies so that God could interpret them for us to witness and testify to in writing and speaking. Only a saint is qualified to read them because we are the obedient eyes or our Creator and created to speak for Him.

The Bible is NOT the authority. Our invisible Creator IS the only authority of ALL His creation so this is who I obey as He puts words in my mind to write or speak with. All the original prophecies and writings by us saints were put in our minds by our Creator to write. We are NOT the Creator of any word so that is left up to our Creator to arrange these words according to His knowledge and will. All I have to do is obey Him at all times while He's using my body for His purpose to reveal His plan and who we are within His mind.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 2:45:59 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:30:19 AM, Artur wrote:
I am quoting:

I am quoting:

now can this be the doctine of the church?! a human rights declaration gives me right not to listen to church, gives me freedom of religion. modern codexes also give it. now let us test it:
righteousness: is killing who ignores church is righteousness?! yes, where does this fit in.

please, answer these instead of giving a lecture, but the christians can not admit this and they always make excuese. [not all christians, the christians I met]
and then?! what it has with us? I have read the bible.
yes, teach all nations, are we talking about Jesus or Paul?! Paul. who wrote 2 timothy 3:16?! Paul
now, Jesus said teach and Paul said all is profitable for 4 criteria but I can show you tons of things in the bible which is not profitable for that 4 criterias. just one example I gave.

we cannnot control us to love or hate anybody, it depends on his behaviours related with our mind. so, irrational command.
maybe, but what it has with 2 timothy 3:16

the subject is not what Paul was teaching, the subject is: 2 timothy 3:16 which says all scripture is profitable for 4 criterias.
considering the historical context, a person cna easily realise that it was not talking about gospel of matthew, mark, luke and john and epistle of, James and Peter and Paul. because at the time 2 timothy was written, the new testament was not composed yet. but if you want to include them, ok, you may but you can not exclude old testament.

Paul said that all scripture is profitable for 4 criteria and till the 16th century or till the england become suprpower, till protestants protest the pope, the church used the old testament for that 4 criterias, e.g: they killed Galileo.

Artur I hope all is well..
I reply to this... deutronomy 17:12 says that anybody who rejects priest must be killed.
Artur Jesus formed his CHURCH in the new testament... deutronomy is Old testament.. It falls under "An eye of an eye"!

Second point... The CHURCH TEACHES all nations NOT the bible.. Books can't teach "They are just books"! teachers TEACH they use books to help them TEACH!!!
THINK...
Artur think about this truth.. "Take a math class", DO NOT attend one class, never ever talk to anyone including the teacher, about the course or math problems... Just teach yourself from the "Math Text book"!! Guaranteed 100%, for sure when you write the exam at the end of the year, you will not pass the class, you will FAIL!!!

Teaching yourself TRUTH from the scriptures will only lead to lies!! Believing each person can find salvation by themselves is to trust in "Scriptures ALONE" for your own salvation!
It is forcing each person to become EXPERT..
Artur expert in ancient languages, customs, Hebrew Greek, it is forcing each man to become expert in scriptures Old and New!! It is EXACTLY what Satan wants.. He knows men will fail in teaching themselves the TRUTH!
The UN-SCRIPTURAL teaching of Salvation by "Bible ALONE" is the handy work of Satan it sends many souls to Gehenna (Lake of fire)!

You said.. we cannnot control us to love or hate anybody, it depends on his behaviours related with our mind. so, irrational command.

I reply: Love is ACTIONS of the heart! Men DECIDE to love or Hate... It is Free Will!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 2:58:09 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:30:19 AM, Artur wrote:

I CONTINUE...
YOU SAID... the subject is not what Paul was teaching, the subject is: 2 timothy 3:16 which says all scripture is profitable for 4 criterias.

I reply: YES it is Old Testament... 100% right!!
Paul was TEACHING THEM... Christ resurrected!!
the Bereans and the Thessalonian >> NEEDED A TEACHER TO ARRIVE AT THE TRUTH!!!
It PROVES the scriptures are useful but not the ONLY why to find truth!

Artur Christ resurrected IS NOT found in the Old testament!!!!!
The Bereans and the Thessalonian >> NEEDED CHURCH to arrive at truth!
It proves 2 timothy 3:16 is correct "the scriptures are "USEFUL" or "profitable" but not ONLY USED!!

Your words are twisted.. Paul said that all scripture is profitable for 4 criteria and till the 16th century or till the england become suprpower, till protestants protest the pope, the church used the old testament for that 4 criterias, e.g: they killed Galileo.

Artur The bible.. NEW TESTAMENT from the First Century.... says "Listen to the CHURCH!"

The bible does not fail!!!
Those people that reject the CHURCH (protesters) fail!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 3:07:46 PM
Dogknox: "Scripture does not teach Church teaches!

Anna: So you aren't capable of reading/studying the Bible and learning anything? The Sriptures do not "impart knowledge" to you?

On that, I think we can agree: I do not believe - nor do you - that you've ever learned a thing by reading or studying the Bible. That explains why, when asked what the Catholic Church teaches, you'll generally answer. However, when asked what a particular passage or Greek word means, you ignore it - then try to claim you've answered.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:44:44 PM
At 1/10/2014 3:07:46 PM, annanicole wrote:

Anna: So you aren't capable of reading/studying the Bible and learning anything? The Sriptures do not "impart knowledge" to you?

On that, I think we can agree: I do not believe - nor do you - that you've ever learned a thing by reading or studying the Bible. That explains why, when asked what the Catholic Church teaches, you'll generally answer. However, when asked what a particular passage or Greek word means, you ignore it - then try to claim you've answered.

annanicole Good question..
I reply: Yes I learn lots from the scriptures!

Remember: I am NOT an EXPERT, you also are NOT an expert in the scriptures, ancient languages, customs or history!
I leave all of the stuff requiring the EXPERT to the Holy Catholic Church.. She IS EXPERT!!

annanicole The protestant.. (that is you) The protestant that rejects Church for the man made teaching of the de-formers "All I need to arrive at truth is the scriptures" cannot ask any EXPERTS for help or advise ... THINK..
annanicole think, logic alone says; "Accepting the help of the EXPERT is not trusting in the scriptures ALONE for truth!"
It instantly becomes trusting in the; "Expert PLUS scriptures are your truth" not "Scriptures ALONE!"

annanicole I do not need to become EXPERT!! I trust the teaching and Guidance of the Holy Catholic Church to arrive at truth!

In the Old Testament... The people of Moses followed a "Pillar of Fire" to guide them! If the pillar stopped they stopped and made camp, if it moved they broke came and followed! The "Pillar of Fire" guided them to the promised land!

annanicole FIRE landed on the leaders of the Church at Pentecost! The Holy Spirit is guiding the Holy Catholic Church into truth! I follow the one Holy Catholic Church Jesus established to guide me to the Promised Land; Heaven!

I do not have to become EXPERT as you! If I am stuck for an answer, I can dive into the vast wealth of knowledge supplied by the best EXPERT; only the Catholic Church is guided by God into all truth!

annanicole You are all alone, you are forced to go it alone trusting in yourself ONLY to arrive at truth..This is the reason so many protestants end up in Gehenna they end up with their own TRUTH, trusting in themselves to be saved!
QUESTION... How do you know you are right??? One protestant says.. "Cannot lose salvation" and another says "Can lose salvation" both have arrived truth from the same scriptures you read!
No protestant has an AUTHORITY to set them right!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 6:09:49 PM
At 1/10/2014 2:45:59 PM, Dogknox wrote:
I reply: Love is ACTIONS of the heart! Men DECIDE to love or Hate... It is Free Will!
Why do you catholics hate your jebus so much, by freely using your will to remain malignant Sinners?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 11:29:05 PM
At 1/10/2014 4:44:44 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 1/10/2014 3:07:46 PM, annanicole wrote:

annanicole Good question..
I reply: Yes I learn lots from the scriptures!

If you learn from the scriptures, then evidently reading the scriptures taught you - which means the scriptures taught you, yet you said, "The scriptures do not teach!"

Remember: I am NOT an EXPERT, you also are NOT an expert in the scriptures, ancient languages, customs or history!

Point #1 is that you do not know whether I am an "expert" in any or all of them, and Point #2 is that it wouldn't matter to you whether I was or not.

I leave all of the stuff requiring the EXPERT to the Holy Catholic Church.. She IS EXPERT!!

So you trust the Roman Catholic Church - not the Greek one, nor the other Catholic sects - to do all your thinking for you, yet the hierarchy of the Roman church is known for its poor decisions in the past.

annanicole The protestant.. (that is you) The protestant that rejects Church for the man made teaching of the de-formers "All I need to arrive at truth is the scriptures" cannot ask any EXPERTS for help or advise ...

You know as well as I do that I frequently consult "experts". I personally own half a dozen of the best, most standard lexicons and another half a dozen Greek grammars. 'Tis you who refuses to consult a lexicon or a grammar.

THINK..
annanicole think, logic alone says; "Accepting the help of the EXPERT is not trusting in the scriptures ALONE for truth!"

You mean if one looks up the meaning of a word in the scriptures, he has ceased trusting the scriptures? That's a rather novel approach.

It instantly becomes trusting in the; "Expert PLUS scriptures are your truth" not "Scriptures ALONE!"

A more ridiculous argument.

annanicole I do not need to become EXPERT!! I trust the teaching and Guidance of the Holy Catholic Church to arrive at truth!

With their record? What if you'd depended on the Roman Catholic Church to correctly identify the dozens of forgeries among their "church father" statements? Which Catholic Church do you believe?

Catholic Church #1? She said, "We have 15 genuine, bonafide letters from old Ignatius here."

Catholic Church #2: She said, "We have 7 possibly genuine, bonafide letters of old Ignatius - the other 8 that we told the world for hundreds of years were genuine are, remarkably, forgeries."

Why did Protestant scholars by the scores emphatically state that eight of them were forgeries, and the Catholic Church took 150 years to finally humble herself and admit it?

Could you bother to explain that?

In the Old Testament... The people of Moses followed a "Pillar of Fire" to guide them! If the pillar stopped they stopped and made camp, if it moved they broke came and followed! The "Pillar of Fire" guided them to the promised land!

annanicole FIRE landed on the leaders of the Church at Pentecost! The Holy Spirit is guiding the Holy Catholic Church into truth! I follow the one Holy Catholic Church Jesus established to guide me to the Promised Land; Heaven!

Could you explain exactly who in the Roman Catholic Church is being directly guided by the Spirit today, and how this is accomplished?

I do not have to become EXPERT as you! If I am stuck for an answer, I can dive into the vast wealth of knowledge supplied by the best EXPERT; only the Catholic Church is guided by God into all truth!

Yeah, we've found that out numerous times as she "corrected" error after error.

annanicole You are all alone, you are forced to go it alone trusting in yourself ONLY to arrive at truth..This is the reason so many protestants end up in Gehenna they end up with their own TRUTH, trusting in themselves to be saved!

No Protestants are in Gehenna at the moment, just as no Catholics are. Re-read your Bible.

QUESTION... How do you know you are right??? One protestant says.. "Cannot lose salvation" and another says "Can lose salvation" both have arrived truth from the same scriptures you read!
No protestant has an AUTHORITY to set them right!

They both have arrived at the truth, teaching totally opposite things? No, more like ONE has arrived at the truth from the same scriptures I read.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 4:35:42 AM
What did he mean then?

Everything written?:
have not you read the topic? it refers to the old testament.

Isn't that right madman. When are you going to get the mail order bride?:
who is that madman?

The madman has done an' got hisself a mail order bride.:
who is that madman?!

@annanicole and @bullproof, if you are going to keep making defamations, then I am not going to answer you, if you can answer, answer, we will discuss the topic, other defamations, insults and e.t.c will not be answered by me. I am not troll.

if you are going to keep personal attacks, then I may assume that you are trolling.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 4:51:26 AM
@dogknox, I explained and answered your points more thjan once but you are still repeating the same things with diffrent sentences, if you are going to keep it, I will/may assume that you are argueing pointlessly.

Artur I hope all is well..
I reply to this... deutronomy 17:12 says that anybody who rejects priest must be killed.
Artur Jesus formed his CHURCH in the new testament... deutronomy is Old testament.. It falls under "An eye of an eye"!:
All is so well.
yes, Jesus fortmed his church let us say. what it has with our topic?!
does the NT say all scripture is profitable for 4 critersias?! yes, it does. and now, our topic is: to test the bible whether it is profitable for that 4 criterias. can you understand me?!

Second point... The CHURCH TEACHES all nations NOT the bible.. Books can't teach "They are just books"! teachers TEACH they use books to help them TEACH!!!:
the church teaches, and what it has with my topic?! yes, church teaches but using what? the bible.
bible is more important than church, the church teaches what the bible teaches.
teacherts teach what is told in the book. imagine church as a school and bible as a math book, now the math teacher says: 2+3=37 but what will the book say?! 2+3=5.
now, we can see that the book is important, bible is important than church.

if you are going to say church teaches, ok, now we can test it for churches:

as you see, now it is tested by using churches. can you understand me?!

Artur think about this truth.. "Take a math class", DO NOT attend one class, never ever talk to anyone including the teacher, about the course or math problems... Just teach yourself from the "Math Text book"!! Guaranteed 100%, for sure when you write the exam at the end of the year, you will not pass the class, you will FAIL!!! :
subjective arguement and not even an arguement, assumption. let me give you example:
I speak 4 foreign languages and now learning 5th one but all the languages I know, I learnt them without attending any class or teacher, I learnt it by myself. first, via my friend I learnt english, and then the rest came. hence, one thing may be learnt without teachers.

Teaching yourself TRUTH from the scriptures will only lead to lies!!:
assumption.
ok, let me agree with you and now let the church or you teach us, now 2timothy 3:16 says all is profitable for 4 criterias, now ask your church, teachers and anybody who you think can teach:

Artur expert in ancient languages, customs, Hebrew Greek, it is forcing each man to become expert in scriptures Old and New!! It is EXACTLY what Satan wants.. He knows men will fail in teaching themselves the TRUTH!
The UN-SCRIPTURAL teaching of Salvation by "Bible ALONE" is the handy work of Satan it sends many souls to Gehenna (Lake of fire)!:
offtopic, it has no relation with my topic, with my subject. I am not talking/discussing about the faith or e.t.c all I am discussing is, where this examples fit in.

You said.. we cannnot control us to love or hate anybody, it depends on his behaviours related with our mind. so, irrational command.

I reply: Love is ACTIONS of the heart! Men DECIDE to love or Hate... It is Free Will!:
I would explain you about that that the love is not our will, but that would be more offtopics, hence I just say:

and the same new testament tells that all scripture is profitable for 4 criterias.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 5:04:43 AM
or in genesis 38, read that please, on that passage, the first son of Judah does something bad to GOD and then GOD kills him. then Judah says to his second son:

8 Then Judah said to Onan, "Sleep with your brother"s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother."
and then Onan had sex with the wife of his brother, but he envies that that child will be under the name of his brother and then he makes his orgasm to the gorund. and God kills Onan also.
this is a summary of that event. now let us test this,

doctrine: can this be your doctrine?! if your brother dies before he makes his wife pregnant, then you have to sleep with his wife. can this be a doctrine?!
reproof: it is ok to have sex with the wife of your brother but it is not allowed to make your orgams out of her, if you do this you will be killed, as long as you make your orgasm inside the wife of your brother, no problem. can this be a reproof? if this is ok to be reproof, then we may conclude that: anybody can have sex with the wife of his brother unless he sends his semen outside of her.
correction: if someone makes his orgasm outside of the wife of his brother, then we need to correct him by killing?
righteousness: having sex with the wife of your brother in order to make her pregnant is righteoussness?!

I would not want my brother do it in case I die.

where does this fit in?!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:50:54 AM
At 1/11/2014 4:51:26 AM, Artur wrote:

and the same new testament tells that all scripture is profitable for 4 criterias.

Produce a passage that supports this claim. Thanks
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 8:49:42 AM
If you have any question on OT ask Jews and they will answer it. What Jews and Muslims do but Christians don't do, is interpreting ambiguous text by explicit, but Christians do opposite to make Jesus god.
This is red.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 8:56:22 AM
Artur you said.. yes, Jesus fortmed his church let us say. what it has with our topic?!
does the NT say all scripture is profitable for 4 critersias?! yes, it does. and now, our topic is: to test the bible whether it is profitable for that 4 criterias. can you understand me?!

I reply.. PROFITABLE or USEFUL!!!! Yes the scriptures are PROFITABLE!!!
Does not mean ONLY!!!!!!
AND the SAME BIBLE tells you... "LOVE Neighbor & God!"
The same bible tells you "Turn the other cheek!"
the same bible tells you "Do NOT KILL!"
You are taking deutronomy 17:12 and building a straw man....!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!?

You said.. the church teaches, and what it has with my topic?! yes, church teaches but using what? the bible.
bible is more important than church, the church teaches what the bible teaches.
teachers teach what is told in the book. imagine church as a school and bible as a math book, now the math teacher says: 2+3=37 but what will the book say?! 2+3=5.
now, we can see that the book is important, bible is important than church.

I reply: The CHURCH TEACHES the bible does NOT!!
You want to understand deutronomy 17:12???? Then ask the expert "the Church!" She is the authority!!
The Church uses the bible to TEACH!!!!
the Church does NOT use just the bible ONLY the bible.... The bible is USEFUL it is not ONLY USED!
The bible is PROFITABLE means it is a HELP in the discovery of truth!

Your words.. subjective arguement and not even an arguement, assumption. let me give you example:
I speak 4 foreign languages and now learning 5th one but all the languages I know, I learnt them without attending any class or teacher, I learnt it by myself. first, via my friend I learnt english, and then the rest came. hence, one thing may be learnt without teachers.

I reply: YUP and Hence things can be learned with out BOOKS!!!
Books are USEFUL!!!!!!
The Bible is USEFUL it is PROFITABLE it is NOT the ONLY way to arrive at truth!!
the thousands and thousands of man made churches around today PROVES the bible is NOT the way to learn TRUTH!! Of all these thousands and thousands of churches NOT two believe the same things.. all from reading the same bible!!! THINK about it!!

Your words.. and the same new testament tells that all scripture is profitable for 4 criterias.

I reply: with scriptures..
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correcting faults and training in right living;
NOT ONLY USED!! valuable
16 Everything in the Scriptures is God"s Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live.
NOT ONLY USED!! useful
16 All the Holy Writings are God-given and are made alive by Him. Man is helped when he is taught God"s Word. It shows what is wrong. It changes the way of a man"s life. It shows him how to be right with God.
NOT ONLY USED!! Man is helped