mabus is obama or not

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 4:10:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mabus s is the middle initial then opposite of obama is mabu

Nostradamus predicted 3 anticrist 2 of them where here already one is yet to come .. His name is mabus
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 4:22:44 PM
muslims are the antichrist...!

Mabus is just to the acronym for Muslims Are Bad Underworld Suicide...!

Surely is this the reference to 9/11...!

Suicide..!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 4:57:50 PM
Nags he could still run he is not old

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 5:00:32 PM
Frodo most of them are victims

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 5:03:33 PM
At 1/12/2010 4:22:44 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
muslims are the antichrist...!

Mabus is just to the acronym for Muslims Are Bad Underworld Suicide...!

Surely is this the reference to 9/11...!

Suicide..!

Way to ruin this. For once I thought we had Banker talking about something besides Islam. I was so happy to see that.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 8:49:34 PM
Nostradamus never calls Mabus the third antichrist. He just says that the death of Mabus kicks off events that lead to the end of the world.

Of course, there is no reason to believe that Nostradamus's predictions are accurate (aside from applying his generalizations to fit your own interpretation).
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 8:52:37 PM
At 1/12/2010 5:00:32 PM, banker wrote:
Frodo most of them are victims

I know...!

Many people do not know teh pliieght of the muslims many are harmed because of the Islam treats them that way...!

We must fight together to help free teh muslims fromthe islam...!
omelet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2010 8:58:24 PM
At 1/12/2010 4:10:09 PM, banker wrote:
Mabus s is the middle initial then opposite of obama is mabu
I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Obama backwards is Amabo. It has neither a "u" nor an "s," and it has an extra "a" and an "o."

Nostradamus predicted 3 anticrist 2 of them where here already one is yet to come .. His name is mabus
First, Nostradamus is not a very good authority.
Second, if Nostradamus was a reliable authority on this matter, and Obama was the antichrist, why would he predict the wrong name, but one that happens to share a few letters?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2010 2:14:27 AM
Nostradamus did not predict anything, he wrote bad french poetry whilst high as a kite.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.