Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

World making.

bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
superflymegastallion
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 5:13:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?
I have been told by some of Christian friends that it is no more than 10,000 years.
On a funny note, I asked them to explain dinosaurs and have been told things like God put the bones here to test us, and that they were left by aliens.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 6:57:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?

Bull, again showing his Evangelical Atheist fanaticism, posting the same silly atheist criticism one sees countless times as part of the Evangelical Atheist troll kit supplied as they crawl out from under their bridgework to stalk Christians. Like here.

Bull doesn't tell you about the dates scientists gave for the age of the earth that have actually fluxuated all over the place in the last 150 years of scientific guessing. But more to the point is that Evangelical Atheists attack Evangelical Christian beliefs because they know that they can easily get Evangelical Christians into logical traps. But Evangelical Atheists are afraid to take on modern Gnostic Christians who are not Bible bound believers. We can wipe the floor with such as Bull because Evangelical Atheism is as vulnerable to irrationality as Evangelical Christianity, both groups being quite blind to facts countering the cherished blind faith belief system, blind faith for Evangelical Atheists being held in each other's hearsay evidence that backs up the blind faith held dogma.
bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:07:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 6:57:58 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?

Bull, again showing his Evangelical Atheist fanaticism, posting the same silly atheist criticism one sees countless times as part of the Evangelical Atheist troll kit supplied as they crawl out from under their bridgework to stalk Christians. Like here.

Bull doesn't tell you about the dates scientists gave for the age of the earth that have actually fluxuated all over the place in the last 150 years of scientific guessing. But more to the point is that Evangelical Atheists attack Evangelical Christian beliefs because they know that they can easily get Evangelical Christians into logical traps. But Evangelical Atheists are afraid to take on modern Gnostic Christians who are not Bible bound believers. We can wipe the floor with such as Bull because Evangelical Atheism is as vulnerable to irrationality as Evangelical Christianity, both groups being quite blind to facts countering the cherished blind faith belief system, blind faith for Evangelical Atheists being held in each other's hearsay evidence that backs up the blind faith held dogma.
So how old does your god say the earth is biolunatic?

When you resort to the ravings of the mad bastard you are you forget the question.

Take your prozac and try again.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.

Try again. I know you can do it.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:36:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.

Try again. I know you can do it.

*sigh*

Genesis doesn't tell you exactly how old the Earth is if you've read even a page of it.

Are all the atheists here this ignorant of the views they're attacking?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:25:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The bible has nothing to say on the age of the earth; it simply doesn't address the topic. It's up to science to figure that out.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:27:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.

Try again. I know you can do it.

Why do you want her to try again? She's right, you know.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:36:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:36:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.

Try again. I know you can do it.

*sigh*

Genesis doesn't tell you exactly how old the Earth is if you've read even a page of it.

Are all the atheists here this ignorant of the views they're attacking?

More like
a) They're used to debating more "conservative" - and by that I mean the odd sort of culture that has sprung up in North America around some strands of Christianity (i.e. fundamentalistic , protestant, evangelical) - Christians and conflate those views with the views of all Christians when they're not even the views of most Christians.

Or
b) They do know better and they enjoy going for the low hanging fruit and giving the impression that they've refuted a substantive thesis.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 9:01:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?

Life doesn't start for God's created "beings" until they have the illusion of living in a physical appearing body called flesh in the prophecies. The first flesh of man to exist on what appeared to him as a place filled with vegetation and other beasts ( animals, birds and fish ). He had no idea what these things were so our Creator had to teach him everything.

It didn't matter to this first flesh of man of how or when this environment ( earth ) was made because it was already there when he woke up in an adult body ( flesh ), ready to begin experiencing the life that our Creator planned and created for him.

It takes a lot of information ( vibrations of energy ) to get the flesh of man to move, see, hear, taste, smell, talk and feel emotions. This information was already created before man's flesh appeared on this earth but man had no clue what information meant back then. It would take the rest of this age in order for our Creator to teach us how He spoke His thoughts into vibrations of energy which has to be processed into a visible world for us to experience. This knowledge could NOT be understood by a man who didn't even know what a tree was back then. It took a long time for our Creator to teach His first people what he saw, smelled, tasted and heard, let alone the difficult process to learn a verbal language that he could speak to his partner, once she was made for him.

So back then, it wasn't important for man to know how many years old the earth was because they wouldn't have understood that everything he sees are only illusions formed from processed energy. In fact, most people today still don't understand that their bodies are only illusions because they don't believe the few physicists and us saints talk about the unseen world we came from. A few physicists came to the conclusion that we are illusions but only us saints understand that we are God's thoughts within His mind.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 9:03:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
No one will ever know how long the illusions of earth and the rest of this universe has been around because it won't be a concern to us in the next age after this world is destroyed, which means these illusions we believe in will come to an end when our flesh perishes.
SemperVI
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 12:54:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 9:03:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
No one will ever know how long the illusions of earth and the rest of this universe has been around because it won't be a concern to us in the next age after this world is destroyed, which means these illusions we believe in will come to an end when our flesh perishes.

Jesus Christ BoG, you give me a headache.... I so wish you would find something else to talk about. I can't even read the alphabet vomit you puke into that toilet bowl you call a browser textbox. Every time I try to read your post, I am reminded that the [ Submit ] button you push to post your vomit is no different than flushing your shitter.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 2:06:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.

Try again. I know you can do it.

Try what ?!
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 4:13:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
If you go to the bible, and read in the beginning of Genesis, God speaks about Earth as something that already exists and that He is recycling, nowhere does He say for how long it existed or what happened prior to that.

Try again. I know you can do it.

bull, you're too far gone into Evangelical Atheist fundamentalism to debate with. Your feeble slander and libel is for idiots who don't know how to reason. Save it if for your fellow atheists.

All you have, bull is bullshiite for your defense of your ideology. Vapid, stupid, is what I say to all your posts that don't do anyone any good at all but only vent your anger at people who have Something you don't but can't admit your lack lest your ego be exposed as the tiny tot it is..
superflymegastallion
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 5:34:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?

Maybe you should rephrase your question. If we begin by using genealogy, according to the bible of course, close to 6000 - 7000 years. But something tells me many will disagree. Many will say, scientists are just guessing (because the data changes). Others will say that the bible doesn't say, but then say the scientists should tell us, then say they are wrong. Most of the time you won't get a straight answer. Even if you used genealogy, then you get to the whole a million years is one day to god stuff. Good luck with your search for an answer sir, I'm sir you will get very few "real" answers.
bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:16:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
@gent wrote
Genesis doesn't tell you exactly how old the Earth is if you've read even a page of it.
And here I was asking what god says.

@pooka wrote
The bible has nothing to say on the age of the earth; it simply doesn't address the topic
And here I was asking what god says.

@pooka wrote
More like
a) They're used to debating more "conservative" - and by that I mean the odd sort of culture that has sprung up in North America around some strands of Christianity (i.e. fundamentalistic , protestant, evangelical) - Christians and conflate those views with the views of all Christians when they're not even the views of most Christians.

Or
b) They do know better and they enjoy going for the low hanging fruit and giving the impression that they've refuted a substantive thesis.
Amazing what some people can construe from a simple question they've been unable to answer.

@bog wrote
Oh sorry didn't read it.

@bio wrote
same as bog.

Question to difficult?
Surely you've had enough time to ask him during you regular discussions?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:17:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 5:34:32 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:
At 1/7/2014 11:26:36 PM, bulproof wrote:
When does god say he made the world?
6000yrs ago?
4.5billion yrs ago?
Doesn't know?

Apparently lots of you talk to him, just ask him will you?

Maybe you should rephrase your question. If we begin by using genealogy, according to the bible of course, close to 6000 - 7000 years. But something tells me many will disagree. Many will say, scientists are just guessing (because the data changes). Others will say that the bible doesn't say, but then say the scientists should tell us, then say they are wrong. Most of the time you won't get a straight answer. Even if you used genealogy, then you get to the whole a million years is one day to god stuff. Good luck with your search for an answer sir, I'm sir you will get very few "real" answers.
Not much point mate they have their tales well tucked under and are running faster than the Bolt.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 7:32:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:16:24 PM, bulproof wrote:
@gent wrote
Genesis doesn't tell you exactly how old the Earth is if you've read even a page of it.
And here I was asking what god says.

@pooka wrote
The bible has nothing to say on the age of the earth; it simply doesn't address the topic
And here I was asking what god says.


God doesn't say anything about it either.

@pooka wrote
More like
a) They're used to debating more "conservative" - and by that I mean the odd sort of culture that has sprung up in North America around some strands of Christianity (i.e. fundamentalistic , protestant, evangelical) - Christians and conflate those views with the views of all Christians when they're not even the views of most Christians.

Or
b) They do know better and they enjoy going for the low hanging fruit and giving the impression that they've refuted a substantive thesis.
Amazing what some people can construe from a simple question they've been unable to answer.


What are you talking about?
@bog wrote
Oh sorry didn't read it.

@bio wrote
same as bog.

Question to difficult?
Surely you've had enough time to ask him during you regular discussions?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:47:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 12:54:01 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 1/8/2014 9:03:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
No one will ever know how long the illusions of earth and the rest of this universe has been around because it won't be a concern to us in the next age after this world is destroyed, which means these illusions we believe in will come to an end when our flesh perishes.

Jesus Christ BoG, you give me a headache.... I so wish you would find something else to talk about. I can't even read the alphabet vomit you puke into that toilet bowl you call a browser textbox. Every time I try to read your post, I am reminded that the [ Submit ] button you push to post your vomit is no different than flushing your shitter.

Unbelievers hate hearing the Truth.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 9:03:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 8:47:11 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:54:01 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 1/8/2014 9:03:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
No one will ever know how long the illusions of earth and the rest of this universe has been around because it won't be a concern to us in the next age after this world is destroyed, which means these illusions we believe in will come to an end when our flesh perishes.

Jesus Christ BoG, you give me a headache.... I so wish you would find something else to talk about. I can't even read the alphabet vomit you puke into that toilet bowl you call a browser textbox. Every time I try to read your post, I am reminded that the [ Submit ] button you push to post your vomit is no different than flushing your shitter.

Unbelievers hate hearing the Truth.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Written by pagan romans so just like you completely irrelevant.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 9:09:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 9:03:32 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 8:47:11 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:54:01 PM, SemperVI wrote:
At 1/8/2014 9:03:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:
No one will ever know how long the illusions of earth and the rest of this universe has been around because it won't be a concern to us in the next age after this world is destroyed, which means these illusions we believe in will come to an end when our flesh perishes.

Jesus Christ BoG, you give me a headache.... I so wish you would find something else to talk about. I can't even read the alphabet vomit you puke into that toilet bowl you call a browser textbox. Every time I try to read your post, I am reminded that the [ Submit ] button you push to post your vomit is no different than flushing your shitter.

Unbelievers hate hearing the Truth.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Written by pagan romans so just like you completely irrelevant.

The original writings of us saints and prophets were written by God putting words in our mind from our own vocabularies in earthly languages that we could understand. God's language is invisible vibrations of energy which can't be seen by any man. This language of God has to be converted into languages we an understand so this is why we have to write thousands of pages of writings to learn who we are within His mind.
ethang5
Posts: 4,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:42:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 7:36:09 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 1/8/2014 7:08:04 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/8/2014 6:38:02 AM, Fruitytree wrote:

Are all the atheists here this ignorant of the views they're attacking?

It would appear so.
ethang5
Posts: 4,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:04:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
bulproof - What does God say is the age of the Earth?

Christian - God doesn't say.

bulproof - Ask Him.

Christian - Ok. he said it's 13 billion years old.

bulproof - atheist stock #57 - You're just a man claiming to speak for God.

Christian - Well, you asked me to ask Him and tell you.

bulproof - So God spoke to you?

Christian - Yes.

bulproof - atheist stock #103 - You're mad if you claim you can hear God.

Christian - Again, YOU asked me to ask Him. Why do you want to know?

bulproof - I already know. Science has found it.

Christian - So then why did you ask me?

bulproof - To show that your God doesn't know it.

Christian - How did YOU know it?

bulproof - I told you, science.

Christian - Are you a scientist?

bulproof - atheist stock #14 - Oh my God the Hick Christian rejecting science!

Christian - So you read it somewhere, and decided to believe it. ok.

bulproof - atheist stock #64 - Christians are soooo anti-intellectual!

Christian - You asked me to ask, and when I do, you say God doesn't exist. You asked me to tell you, when I do, you say I'm mad cause God doesn't speak to anyone. When I ask how you know, you scream I'm against science. If my answer contradicts science, you claim my God is wrong. But if my answer agrees with science, you claim I got the answer from science.

bulproof - atheist stock #2 - $%&#@!!*!

Christian - (thinks) troll. (Aloud) Nice talking to you bye.
bulproof
Posts: 25,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:19:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 2:04:17 PM, ethang5 wrote:
bulproof - What does God say is the age of the Earth?

Christian - God doesn't say.

bulproof - Ask Him.

Christian - Ok. he said it's 13 billion years old.

bulproof - atheist stock #57 - You're just a man claiming to speak for God.

Christian - Well, you asked me to ask Him and tell you.

bulproof - So God spoke to you?

Christian - Yes.

bulproof - atheist stock #103 - You're mad if you claim you can hear God.

Christian - Again, YOU asked me to ask Him. Why do you want to know?

bulproof - I already know. Science has found it.

Christian - So then why did you ask me?

bulproof - To show that your God doesn't know it.

Christian - How did YOU know it?

bulproof - I told you, science.

Christian - Are you a scientist?

bulproof - atheist stock #14 - Oh my God the Hick Christian rejecting science!

Christian - So you read it somewhere, and decided to believe it. ok.

bulproof - atheist stock #64 - Christians are soooo anti-intellectual!

Christian - You asked me to ask, and when I do, you say God doesn't exist. You asked me to tell you, when I do, you say I'm mad cause God doesn't speak to anyone. When I ask how you know, you scream I'm against science. If my answer contradicts science, you claim my God is wrong. But if my answer agrees with science, you claim I got the answer from science.

bulproof - atheist stock #2 - $%&#@!!*!

Christian - (thinks) troll. (Aloud) Nice talking to you bye.

WOW and all of that happened in your tiny little head. Congratulations thang, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. hahahahahahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ethang5
Posts: 4,092
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 11:27:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are the definition of a troll.

You have never addressed the points rebutting your posts. You are vulgur with people who disagree with you. And you usually post inflammatory nonsense that you fail to defend.

But you mistoke my intent. I did not intend to insult you. I like trolls. The way you guys ooze through forums weilding your battle-axe of stupidity is facinating.

...don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

lol. I'm not going anywhere. Where there's a troll, there's lulz. And unlike BoG or that mystic doofus, you are aware that you're a troll! That's unusual.

Don't you feel special?