Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Christians don't understand "Holy Spirit".

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:46:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Most Christians talk about the Holy Spirit but they have no idea what this symbolic phrase means. They believe it's a part of a triune god that they imagine in their minds, which becomes a deity for them. Imagining that the "Holy Spirit" is some entity on it's own goes against the commandments of God;

Deuteronomy 4:
8: "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
9: you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

There's only ONE Creator and anything else a man worships besides this ONE Creator is disobeying our ONE Creator.

The "Holy Spirit" is the invisible Word of God where God's creation exists as wavelengths of energy that no man can ever see. This is also called the Son of God, or Kingdom of God, or Kingdom of Heaven, or Kingdom of the Spirit, or Kingdom of Christ, or Zion, or Jacob, or Counselor, or Christ, or the Voice of God. These symbolic names are used throughout the Bible but all mean the same exact thing.

The "Holy Spirit" is our created existence called the "breath of life" or the "book of life" or the "tree of life". Here's what happened when Adam and Eve didn't obey God's commandments;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

The "Holy Spirit" is called the tree of life in this prophecy and the cherubim and flaming sword ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) are the worldly things we see including our flesh that keeps man from knowing the Holy Spirit, which is our invisible created existence.

Only us saints learn about what the "Holy Spirit" means and how God created us within His invisible thoughts, which is the Kingdom of God. He spoke the Holy Spirit into existence, which is the Word of God that we saints witness within our mind and testify to this hidden knowledge that lets us know the past, present and future.

When Christians use the words Holy Spirit in the context of their triune god, they say the "Father, Son and Holy Spirit", they have no idea that the Holy Spirit and Son of God means the same exact thing.

So the Father, Son and Holy Spirit means our Creator and His spoken thoughts ( His Voice ).

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.

Christians and all the rest of God's people are cursed to death without knowing who they are in God because they do NOT obey His Voice ( the Holy Spirit ).

2 Peter 1
20: First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
21: because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

The Holy Spirit SPOKE from God is His Voice, or Word ( or Law of God ) that we saints obey.
whatledge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 11:02:01 AM
At 1/8/2014 8:46:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Most Christians talk about the Holy Spirit but they have no idea what this symbolic phrase means. They believe it's a part of a triune god that they imagine in their minds, which becomes a deity for them. Imagining that the "Holy Spirit" is some entity on it's own goes against the commandments of God;

Deuteronomy 4:
8: "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
9: you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

There's only ONE Creator and anything else a man worships besides this ONE Creator is disobeying our ONE Creator.

The "Holy Spirit" is the invisible Word of God where God's creation exists as wavelengths of energy that no man can ever see. This is also called the Son of God, or Kingdom of God, or Kingdom of Heaven, or Kingdom of the Spirit, or Kingdom of Christ, or Zion, or Jacob, or Counselor, or Christ, or the Voice of God. These symbolic names are used throughout the Bible but all mean the same exact thing.

The "Holy Spirit" is our created existence called the "breath of life" or the "book of life" or the "tree of life". Here's what happened when Adam and Eve didn't obey God's commandments;

Genesis 3
23: therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken.
24: He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

The "Holy Spirit" is called the tree of life in this prophecy and the cherubim and flaming sword ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) are the worldly things we see including our flesh that keeps man from knowing the Holy Spirit, which is our invisible created existence.

Only us saints learn about what the "Holy Spirit" means and how God created us within His invisible thoughts, which is the Kingdom of God. He spoke the Holy Spirit into existence, which is the Word of God that we saints witness within our mind and testify to this hidden knowledge that lets us know the past, present and future.

When Christians use the words Holy Spirit in the context of their triune god, they say the "Father, Son and Holy Spirit", they have no idea that the Holy Spirit and Son of God means the same exact thing.

So the Father, Son and Holy Spirit means our Creator and His spoken thoughts ( His Voice ).

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.

Christians and all the rest of God's people are cursed to death without knowing who they are in God because they do NOT obey His Voice ( the Holy Spirit ).

2 Peter 1
20: First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
21: because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

The Holy Spirit SPOKE from God is His Voice, or Word ( or Law of God ) that we saints obey.

I'll give you an interesting fact. Most Christians don't read the Bible, period.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 8:41:26 PM
At 1/8/2014 11:02:01 AM, whatledge wrote:

Deuteronomy 4:

Genesis 3

Deuteronomy 28

2 Peter 1

I'll give you an interesting fact. Most Christians don't read the Bible, period.

I've known that since God made me a Christian back in the early 1980's before removing me from that false religion in the spring of 1993. He only wanted me to read the Bible for a couple years and see the hypocrisy amongst the Christians.
whatledge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 10:20:57 PM
At 1/8/2014 8:41:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 11:02:01 AM, whatledge wrote:

Deuteronomy 4:

Genesis 3

Deuteronomy 28

2 Peter 1

I've known that since God made me a Christian back in the early 1980's before removing me from that false religion in the spring of 1993. He only wanted me to read the Bible for a couple years and see the hypocrisy amongst the Christians.

So what God do you worship, if not the Judeo-Christian God? Did you just one day have a revelation in like a dream? And this God is pretty much a personal God? And what are these other saints killed off by the Roman Govt about? Do these saints have names? Do any other people know about these saints? Are there any historical documents about these saints and your religion/God?
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 8:00:08 AM
Born has made the fatal error of believing his personal revelations of God override everyone else who has personal religious visions--of which there are thousands and thousands--and no two religious visions alike. If God speaks thus, God must be quite schizophrenic and frankly, your posts reflect that sort of crazy thinking--you believing this Age is still in the Piscean martyrdom one.

Step back, bornofgod, and realize there's got to be more authenticity to personal religious visions than personal belief. If God is with you, God's Spirit will manifest in others so they too can feel it within inSpiring them. Just talking the words and making empty gestures doesn't cut it. Immanuel requires more proof otherwise, those thousands and thousands of other religious visions would be just as valid as yours.

Be responsible to God, bornagain, and don't make false pronouncements without real spiritual authority--which requires more proof than you've ever given here and no, radical acts of insanity don't count as spiritual proof. Rent the movie The Rapture to see why one mustn't obey that interior Voice without first asking where's it coming from?