Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus is the way

johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 10:27:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's exactly right. Of all the avatars and religious leaders of history no one measures up to Jesus Christ as thee Supreme example of Self-Sacrifice. Buddha comes the closest but he never went the full measure that Jesus did and he never found God either. You did right to reject the Eastern path because it was false all along which is why Christianity moves the world and not Hinduism or Buddhism. Now science tells us why the Western prophesy bearing pathway was always the right one as the Eastern religious mind trick has been exposed by brain scientists studying Buddhist monks' brains while they meditated. The Buddha Mind turns out to be the product of a highly manipulated brain in which the sense of self center has been tranquilized and no longer functions to inform the Buddhist monks of their ego identity in time and space. The oceanic egoless feelings emerge from this radical shutting down of the human sense of self center in our brains.

In short, the Buddha Mind is little more than a meditation way to achieve what drugs can do to change our brain states to avoid psychic pain and give us pleasure instead. Pleasure centers in the frontal cortex are stimulated in Buddhist brains when their sense of self centers are disabled and the electrical energy is shunted to the frontal lobes where higher consciousness takes place and where pleasure centers are also located that register bliss consciousness. Buddhism, Hinduism= Lotus Land spiritual trap.

Only Christianity is authentic to God and Humanity.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 12:35:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM, dadman wrote:
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
Unfortunately for those losers like you -

Griesbach:
"The New Testament abounds in more losses, additions, and interpolations, purposely introduced, than any other book."

Hug:
"the New Testament has had the peculiar fate of suffering more by intentional alterations than the works of profane literature"

Colwell:
"The majority of the variant readings in the New Testament were created for theological or dogmatic reasons."

Ehrman:
Ehrman's recent book on the subject is entitled "The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture". Its title speaks for itself.

(Source: http://www.globalserve.net...)

So cease projecting corrupt propaganda at us!
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 1:29:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Jesus is the way.

What do you understand by "Jesus is the way " ?

Do you not understand that you have to keep the commands like he did ?! and worship God like he did ? and strive in the way or righteousness despite hardship as he did ? or is it just a word you guys repeat ?!
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 7:48:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 12:35:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM, dadman wrote:
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
Unfortunately for those losers like you -

Griesbach:
"The New Testament abounds in more losses, additions, and interpolations, purposely introduced, than any other book."


Hug:
"the New Testament has had the peculiar fate of suffering more by intentional alterations than the works of profane literature"


Colwell:
"The majority of the variant readings in the New Testament were created for theological or dogmatic reasons."


Ehrman:
Ehrman's recent book on the subject is entitled "The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture". Its title speaks for itself.

(Source: http://www.globalserve.net...)

So cease projecting corrupt propaganda at us!

Time to grow up and stop whining about the way God delivers the Goods into human hands. God knows what THEY'RE doing even when we don't have a clue, such as thinking ancient men's ideas written down and highly edited for political reasons about a spiritual relationship with God tops our own direct unbiased experience.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 7:57:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 7:48:51 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/9/2014 12:35:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM, dadman wrote:
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
Unfortunately for those losers like you -

Griesbach:
"The New Testament abounds in more losses, additions, and interpolations, purposely introduced, than any other book."


Hug:
"the New Testament has had the peculiar fate of suffering more by intentional alterations than the works of profane literature"


Colwell:
"The majority of the variant readings in the New Testament were created for theological or dogmatic reasons."


Ehrman:
Ehrman's recent book on the subject is entitled "The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture". Its title speaks for itself.

(Source: http://www.globalserve.net...)

So cease projecting corrupt propaganda at us!

Time to grow up and stop whining about the way God delivers the Goods into human hands. God knows what THEY'RE doing even when we don't have a clue, such as thinking ancient men's ideas written down and highly edited for political reasons about a spiritual relationship with God tops our own direct unbiased experience.
Therein remains YOUR problem!

The legitimate evidence ANY literal Supernatural god(s)literally exist, let alone are involved in ANYTHING?, remains a constant zero!

I am afraid the ' say so ' BS from those like YOU just doesn't count for one iota of legitimate evidence and you must feel like an idiot having nothing of value for your latest cause!

Much much better luck next times!
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 8:15:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 7:57:12 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/9/2014 7:48:51 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/9/2014 12:35:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM, dadman wrote:
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
Unfortunately for those losers like you -

Griesbach:
"The New Testament abounds in more losses, additions, and interpolations, purposely introduced, than any other book."


Hug:
"the New Testament has had the peculiar fate of suffering more by intentional alterations than the works of profane literature"


Colwell:
"The majority of the variant readings in the New Testament were created for theological or dogmatic reasons."


Ehrman:
Ehrman's recent book on the subject is entitled "The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture". Its title speaks for itself.

(Source: http://www.globalserve.net...)

So cease projecting corrupt propaganda at us!

Time to grow up and stop whining about the way God delivers the Goods into human hands. God knows what THEY'RE doing even when we don't have a clue, such as thinking ancient men's ideas written down and highly edited for political reasons about a spiritual relationship with God tops our own direct unbiased experience.
Therein remains YOUR problem!

The legitimate evidence ANY literal Supernatural god(s)literally exist, let alone are involved in ANYTHING?, remains a constant zero!

I am afraid the ' say so ' BS from those like YOU just doesn't count for one iota of legitimate evidence and you must feel like an idiot having nothing of value for your latest cause!

Much much better luck next times!

You too grow up and stop whining about the way God doesn't cater to idiot atheist demands for God to sit down for a suit measurement. God's a Spirit and go read the dictionary to find out what that means about physical measurement. Cheese! What can we do with these Evangelical Atheists to get them to think rationally?

Proof of a Spirit in a material world is going to be seen how, oh great Evangelical Atheists? How does one know an invisible energy exists? Does one go take a ruler and scale to the invisible energy, oh ever so brilliant Evangelical Atheist minds? Wake up! Figure out how science goes about the task of revealing how things invisible to human beings reveal themselves then come back and ask sensible questions about God.

Like if a Spirit exists, where is the real proof of It in human beings? It is seen by It's Presence being witnessed by those who experience it. If more than one mind experiences the Presence of a Spirit then that's where you begin to look for evidence on how such a Spirit acts upon human beings, where are the consistencies, and where are the inconsistencies, as we all can see spiritual experiences vary wildly, look at bornagainofgod's false doctrines and my authentic and authorized, brand name, trademarked, Jewish Celestial Torah Christian theology.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 8:22:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 8:15:48 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/9/2014 7:57:12 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/9/2014 7:48:51 AM, biomystic wrote:
At 1/9/2014 12:35:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM, dadman wrote:
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
Unfortunately for those losers like you -

Griesbach:
"The New Testament abounds in more losses, additions, and interpolations, purposely introduced, than any other book."


Hug:
"the New Testament has had the peculiar fate of suffering more by intentional alterations than the works of profane literature"


Colwell:
"The majority of the variant readings in the New Testament were created for theological or dogmatic reasons."


Ehrman:
Ehrman's recent book on the subject is entitled "The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture". Its title speaks for itself.

(Source: http://www.globalserve.net...)

So cease projecting corrupt propaganda at us!

Time to grow up and stop whining about the way God delivers the Goods into human hands. God knows what THEY'RE doing even when we don't have a clue, such as thinking ancient men's ideas written down and highly edited for political reasons about a spiritual relationship with God tops our own direct unbiased experience.
Therein remains YOUR problem!

The legitimate evidence ANY literal Supernatural god(s)literally exist, let alone are involved in ANYTHING?, remains a constant zero!

I am afraid the ' say so ' BS from those like YOU just doesn't count for one iota of legitimate evidence and you must feel like an idiot having nothing of value for your latest cause!

Much much better luck next times!

You too grow up and stop whining about the way God doesn't cater to idiot atheist demands for God to sit down for a suit measurement. God's a Spirit and go read the dictionary to find out what that means about physical measurement. Cheese! What can we do with these Evangelical Atheists to get them to think rationally?

Proof of a Spirit in a material world is going to be seen how, oh great Evangelical Atheists? How does one know an invisible energy exists? Does one go take a ruler and scale to the invisible energy, oh ever so brilliant Evangelical Atheist minds? Wake up! Figure out how science goes about the task of revealing how things invisible to human beings reveal themselves then come back and ask sensible questions about God.

Like if a Spirit exists, where is the real proof of It in human beings? It is seen by It's Presence being witnessed by those who experience it. If more than one mind experiences the Presence of a Spirit then that's where you begin to look for evidence on how such a Spirit acts upon human beings, where are the consistencies, and where are the inconsistencies, as we all can see spiritual experiences vary wildly, look at bornagainofgod's false doctrines and my authentic and authorized, brand name, trademarked, Jewish Celestial Torah Christian theology.
Which god is that biolunatic?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 9:17:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus certainly is the way. With that said, much of the Bible (including the New Testament) is filled with garbage that has nothing to do with Jesus. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are good resources to find "the way" of Jesus, and even those contain a lot of junk about miracles that really don't have any moral meaning worth pondering at all.

Jesus' morality is perfect. Perhaps his perfection caused many to add in all these miracles to the Bible later on to cast him in the light of perfection, because they were worried we wouldn't realize his perfection without these "divine" acts to prove it. The only real sense I can make of them is that the miracles he performed were metaphorical (he saved people through moral reasoning, not by waving a magic wand), however the Bible certainly doesn't appear to intend to say that.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
dadman
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 9:55:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It sure dosen't take much light to shatter a lot of darkness and scatter the roaches .. Jesus: The Light of the World .. http://www.gty.org...
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 10:33:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 10:27:22 PM, biomystic wrote:
That's exactly right. Of all the avatars and religious leaders of history no one measures up to Jesus Christ as thee Supreme example of Self-Sacrifice. Buddha comes the closest but he never went the full measure that Jesus did and he never found God either. You did right to reject the Eastern path because it was false all along which is why Christianity moves the world and not Hinduism or Buddhism. Now science tells us why the Western prophesy bearing pathway was always the right one as the Eastern religious mind trick has been exposed by brain scientists studying Buddhist monks' brains while they meditated. The Buddha Mind turns out to be the product of a highly manipulated brain in which the sense of self center has been tranquilized and no longer functions to inform the Buddhist monks of their ego identity in time and space. The oceanic egoless feelings emerge from this radical shutting down of the human sense of self center in our brains.

In short, the Buddha Mind is little more than a meditation way to achieve what drugs can do to change our brain states to avoid psychic pain and give us pleasure instead. Pleasure centers in the frontal cortex are stimulated in Buddhist brains when their sense of self centers are disabled and the electrical energy is shunted to the frontal lobes where higher consciousness takes place and where pleasure centers are also located that register bliss consciousness. Buddhism, Hinduism= Lotus Land spiritual trap.

Only Christianity is authentic to God and Humanity.

You must have mis-read what I said, Nowhere did I say I reject the Vedas.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 10:39:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 1:29:25 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Jesus is the way.

What do you understand by "Jesus is the way " ?

The way he lived his life, He sacrificed his life for the sake of bringing others to a higher standard of moral perfection and closer to God.

Do you not understand that you have to keep the commands like he did ?! and worship God like he did ? and strive in the way or righteousness despite hardship as he did ? or is it just a word you guys repeat ?!

No, you are wrong, That is why Jesus paid the ultimate price for our sins, that's why Jesus when dying on the cross asked he father to forgive us because we know not what we do. even through his suffering he called for our forgiveness. You can not take a bigger bite out of the cherry than that.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 10:40:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 9:17:22 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Jesus certainly is the way. With that said, much of the Bible (including the New Testament) is filled with garbage that has nothing to do with Jesus. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John are good resources to find "the way" of Jesus, and even those contain a lot of junk about miracles that really don't have any moral meaning worth pondering at all.

Jesus' morality is perfect. Perhaps his perfection caused many to add in all these miracles to the Bible later on to cast him in the light of perfection, because they were worried we wouldn't realize his perfection without these "divine" acts to prove it. The only real sense I can make of them is that the miracles he performed were metaphorical (he saved people through moral reasoning, not by waving a magic wand), however the Bible certainly doesn't appear to intend to say that.

Thanks.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 10:43:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 12:35:23 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/8/2014 10:51:35 PM, dadman wrote:
Jesus is the way .. the truth and the life

Hebrews 01:01 .. God .. after he spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways
01:02 .. in these last days has spoken to us in his Son .. whom he appointed heir of all things .. through whom also he made the world
01:03 .. and he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature .. and upholds all things by the word of his power .. when he had made purification of sins .. he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high ....... http://dadmansabode.com...

no man comes to the father except through him ..... John 14:6
Unfortunately for those losers like you -

Griesbach:
"The New Testament abounds in more losses, additions, and interpolations, purposely introduced, than any other book."


Hug:
"the New Testament has had the peculiar fate of suffering more by intentional alterations than the works of profane literature"


Colwell:
"The majority of the variant readings in the New Testament were created for theological or dogmatic reasons."


Ehrman:
Ehrman's recent book on the subject is entitled "The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture". Its title speaks for itself.

(Source: http://www.globalserve.net...)

So cease projecting corrupt propaganda at us!

We can all appeal to arguments from authority, in fact indeed we are.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 10:48:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 10:39:38 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/9/2014 1:29:25 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Jesus is the way.

What do you understand by "Jesus is the way " ?

The way he lived his life, He sacrificed his life for the sake of bringing others to a higher standard of moral perfection and closer to God.

You don't know at all why he died, you didn't understand yet although it's written in the Gospel, not in Paul writings..

Do you not understand that you have to keep the commands like he did ?! and worship God like he did ? and strive in the way or righteousness despite hardship as he did ? or is it just a word you guys repeat ?!

No, you are wrong, That is why Jesus paid the ultimate price for our sins, that's why Jesus when dying on the cross asked he father to forgive us because we know not what we do. even through his suffering he called for our forgiveness. You can not take a bigger bite out of the cherry than that.

He didn't ask God to forgive you, to forgive the people who put him in the cross, you interpret the words like you please!! and in both cases he asked God, so he isn't God!

Where did you get that he died for your sins ?! did Jesus said that ?! was he kidding when he was keeping the commands and asking you to keep them ?! were his great diciples kidding when they were striving and keeping the commands unlike what Paul preached ?!
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 11:15:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 10:48:56 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 1/9/2014 10:39:38 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/9/2014 1:29:25 AM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Jesus is the way.

What do you understand by "Jesus is the way " ?

The way he lived his life, He sacrificed his life for the sake of bringing others to a higher standard of moral perfection and closer to God.

You don't know at all why he died, you didn't understand yet although it's written in the Gospel, not in Paul writings..

Jesus was the lamb who's blood on the cross paid the ultimate sacrifice according to Biblical scriptures, He could have avoided this simply by not choosing the path he took in claiming to be representing God and speaking with his authority, but instead he knew they would crucify him for this and still he went ahead with it, knowing Judas was the one who was going to betray him, he still allowed himself to be the sacrifice


Do you not understand that you have to keep the commands like he did ?! and worship God like he did ? and strive in the way or righteousness despite hardship as he did ? or is it just a word you guys repeat ?!

No, you are wrong, That is why Jesus paid the ultimate price for our sins, that's why Jesus when dying on the cross asked he father to forgive us because we know not what we do. even through his suffering he called for our forgiveness. You can not take a bigger bite out of the cherry than that.

He didn't ask God to forgive you, to forgive the people who put him in the cross, you interpret the words like you please!! and in both cases he asked God, so he isn't God!

I also never claimed Jesus was the Father, I clearly stated that Jesus is the exact representation of Gods moral aspect, making him as good as God.

That's the difference.


Where did you get that he died for your sins ?! did Jesus said that ?! was he kidding when he was keeping the commands and asking you to keep them ?! were his great diciples kidding when they were striving and keeping the commands unlike what Paul preached ?!
I never said that you shouldn't keep his commands, indeed and verily you should, only those who are not able to due to being fallible humans being, hence everybody, Jesus paid the price on the cross.

That is the ultimate sacrifice.

Not that if we can not do as he commands that we can not enter his kingdom, but instead he understands how difficult it is to keep his commands and still shows compassion. In this way we can understand his moral aspect to the highest degree.

But you still have to make the choice to accept him or throw him out, and one entails understanding the moral aspect he is trying to achieve and the other entails rejecting him according to your own standards.
Fruitytree
Posts: 2,176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 2:46:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 11:15:05 AM, johnlubba wrote:
I never said that you shouldn't keep his commands, indeed and verily you should, only those who are not able to due to being fallible humans being, hence everybody, Jesus paid the price on the cross.

That is the ultimate sacrifice.

Not that if we can not do as he commands that we can not enter his kingdom, but instead he understands how difficult it is to keep his commands and still shows compassion. In this way we can understand his moral aspect to the highest degree.

But you still have to make the choice to accept him or throw him out, and one entails understanding the moral aspect he is trying to achieve and the other entails rejecting him according to your own standards.

Then tell, please, is it Jesus who said he died for people's sins ? or any of his 11 disciples? who said that Jesus died for the sin? does this belief come from his mouth ? or it's a made up doctrine to destroy what he really taught ?
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2014 9:57:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Kudos to you for having the courage to state your beliefs so openly and plainly. Too many people hesitate these days for fear of mockery, or because they are afraid it will get them excluded somehow. I just wish I had a philosophy as straight-forward as yours.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 10:24:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 2:46:21 PM, Fruitytree wrote:
At 1/9/2014 11:15:05 AM, johnlubba wrote:
I never said that you shouldn't keep his commands, indeed and verily you should, only those who are not able to due to being fallible humans being, hence everybody, Jesus paid the price on the cross.

That is the ultimate sacrifice.

Not that if we can not do as he commands that we can not enter his kingdom, but instead he understands how difficult it is to keep his commands and still shows compassion. In this way we can understand his moral aspect to the highest degree.

But you still have to make the choice to accept him or throw him out, and one entails understanding the moral aspect he is trying to achieve and the other entails rejecting him according to your own standards.

Then tell, please, is it Jesus who said he died for people's sins ? or any of his 11 disciples? who said that Jesus died for the sin? does this belief come from his mouth ? or it's a made up doctrine to destroy what he really taught ?

It was written and prophesized and fulfilled with the coming and crucifixion, The three wise men proclaimed his coming, John the Baptist proclaimed his coming and also the scriptures. Jesus did say that all those with heavy burdens can lay their burdens on him and he can offer them a peace not of this world.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 10:26:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 9:57:29 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Kudos to you for having the courage to state your beliefs so openly and plainly. Too many people hesitate these days for fear of mockery, or because they are afraid it will get them excluded somehow. I just wish I had a philosophy as straight-forward as yours.

Thanks
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 11:31:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

No flesh in this world is God. ALL flesh perishes in this first age and so do all deities that men believe in. Jesus is the flesh that men worship but his flesh perished 2,000 years ago. Only the invisible Word of God remains after this world is destroyed soon and we will all forget this age ever happened.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 12:38:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 11:31:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

No flesh in this world is God. ALL flesh perishes in this first age and so do all deities that men believe in. Jesus is the flesh that men worship but his flesh perished 2,000 years ago. Only the invisible Word of God remains after this world is destroyed soon and we will all forget this age ever happened.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Cherry Picking and a mis-representation of the complete message, Yes Jesus became flesh but that is only a small proportion of his real identity, his real identity is revealed in the scriptures as much much more than a mere man.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 12:56:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 12:38:55 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/10/2014 11:31:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

No flesh in this world is God. ALL flesh perishes in this first age and so do all deities that men believe in. Jesus is the flesh that men worship but his flesh perished 2,000 years ago. Only the invisible Word of God remains after this world is destroyed soon and we will all forget this age ever happened.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Cherry Picking and a mis-representation of the complete message, Yes Jesus became flesh but that is only a small proportion of his real identity, his real identity is revealed in the scriptures as much much more than a mere man.

I'm the only saint in this world who has the knowledge of God to understand all the prophecies and cherry pick those God wants to use to show you unbelievers that you're in denial of Him.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 12:58:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 12:56:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/10/2014 12:38:55 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/10/2014 11:31:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

No flesh in this world is God. ALL flesh perishes in this first age and so do all deities that men believe in. Jesus is the flesh that men worship but his flesh perished 2,000 years ago. Only the invisible Word of God remains after this world is destroyed soon and we will all forget this age ever happened.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Cherry Picking and a mis-representation of the complete message, Yes Jesus became flesh but that is only a small proportion of his real identity, his real identity is revealed in the scriptures as much much more than a mere man.

I'm the only saint in this world who has the knowledge of God to understand all the prophecies and cherry pick those God wants to use to show you unbelievers that you're in denial of Him.

You are truly a saint my friend and I heed your words with great caution.

Mystic you are.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 1:21:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mistake are both of you..

Salvation is of the Jews. Are either of you Jews to judge Jewish theology?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 8:18:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 11:15:05 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Jesus paid the price on the cross.
You drivel rubbish even according to your own Story book -

I suggest you study Story book Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 that unambiguously refute your propaganda!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 8:22:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/9/2014 9:17:22 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Jesus certainly is the way.
You jest of course!

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" Luke 19:27 English Standard Version/ESV Story book

At 1/9/2014 9:17:22 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Jesus' morality is perfect. . . . .
If you seriously consider Luke 19:27 as you & your jebus' morality, then good riddance to both of you!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 8:28:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 12:58:15 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/10/2014 12:56:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/10/2014 12:38:55 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/10/2014 11:31:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/8/2014 12:58:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
After rejecting Christianity for many years and finding God in the Vedic literature to make sense, I have now started accepting Jesus as the exact representation of God in the moral sense, Therefore Jesus is as good as God.

The Vedas teach that all authorized religions lead to God, something which Christianity doesn't do, therefore I rejected Christianity for a great number of years, however I suspect the interpretations given by Christians may not be absolutely accurate. in that they are the only way, or maybe they are and all should be accepted including Christ, hence if you reject Christ, you reject the moral aspect God is trying to teach us, and it's quite obvious the way Jesus is adopted by so many people and boasts to be the worlds biggest religion, regardless of the illogicality's, it's all about compassion at the end of the day, and no religious prophet or Messiah if you wish, portrays this more than Jesus.

Jesus is the way.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.

No flesh in this world is God. ALL flesh perishes in this first age and so do all deities that men believe in. Jesus is the flesh that men worship but his flesh perished 2,000 years ago. Only the invisible Word of God remains after this world is destroyed soon and we will all forget this age ever happened.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Cherry Picking and a mis-representation of the complete message, Yes Jesus became flesh but that is only a small proportion of his real identity, his real identity is revealed in the scriptures as much much more than a mere man.

I'm the only saint in this world who has the knowledge of God to understand all the prophecies and cherry pick those God wants to use to show you unbelievers that you're in denial of Him.


You are truly a saint my friend and I heed your words with great caution.

Mystic you are.

You were chosen by our Creator to believe His Word my friend.
biomystic
Posts: 606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 8:42:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 8:22:47 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/9/2014 9:17:22 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Jesus certainly is the way.
You jest of course!

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" Luke 19:27 English Standard Version/ESV Story book


At 1/9/2014 9:17:22 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Jesus' morality is perfect. . . . .
If you seriously consider Luke 19:27 as you & your jebus' morality, then good riddance to both of you!

You'd make a good Muslim because they too like to take Luke's verse where Jesus tells a parable about an ancient king and try to tell us the king is Jesus threatening violence and thus countering all his non-violence instructions. But if a person who tells a story becomes the story then no one can tell stories without risking their lives to people unable to think rationally.