Jump to topic:

How can anyone believe in Christianity?

arctic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:18:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was born Christian, but once I started to do a little research, I found many plot holes in The Bible and Christianity as a whole. Some of the morals are good, but other than that I fail to see how anyone who is logical could believe in something like a man walking on water.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:05:03 PM
At 1/10/2014 4:18:59 PM, arctic wrote:
I was born Christian, but once I started to do a little research, I found many plot holes in The Bible and Christianity as a whole. Some of the morals are good, but other than that I fail to see how anyone who is logical could believe in something like a man walking on water.

OKAY... fail to see how anyone who is logical could believe in something like a man walking on water.
arctic This is just it... "Jesus is not an ordinary man!" Jesus is God and God can do all things!
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:14:48 PM

Actually, Christianity can seem a very logical life philosophy. My mother is a devout Christian. When it comes to religion it seems you have to pick the one that fits you best, just like you do with anything else. Republicans seem to think that Democrats are totally illogical and vice-versa, but somehow they both work. Life is like one big Rorschach test. Everyone looks at the patterns around them and sees something unique in them. I think what is most important is that you do what you truly believe is the right thing for you to do. As Jack Sparrow explained in Pirates of the Caribbean, if you do what's right by you then it's all anyone can expect.
superflymegastallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:23:29 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:14:48 PM, Idealist wrote:

Actually, Christianity can seem a very logical life philosophy. My mother is a devout Christian. When it comes to religion it seems you have to pick the one that fits you best, just like you do with anything else. Republicans seem to think that Democrats are totally illogical and vice-versa, but somehow they both work. Life is like one big Rorschach test. Everyone looks at the patterns around them and sees something unique in them. I think what is most important is that you do what you truly believe is the right thing for you to do. As Jack Sparrow explained in Pirates of the Caribbean, if you do what's right by you then it's all anyone can expect.

"Republicans seem to think that Democrats are totally illogical and vice-versa, but somehow they both work."
When did this start happening? LOL : )
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:34:53 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:23:29 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:

"Republicans seem to think that Democrats are totally illogical and vice-versa, but somehow they both work."

Well...maybe that wasn't the best example, but... :)
superflymegastallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:39:26 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:34:53 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:23:29 PM, superflymegastallion wrote:

Well...maybe that wasn't the best example, but... :)
I couldn't resist!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:53:44 PM
At 1/10/2014 5:05:03 PM, Dogknox wrote:

OKAY... fail to see how anyone who is logical could believe in something like a man walking on water.
arctic This is just it... "Jesus is not an ordinary man!" Jesus is God and God can do all things!
I watched the magician DYNAMO walking on water, so Story book jebus is nothing special, unless DYNAMO is jebus returned doing party tricks again?

Every day the sub-agents of Satan a.k.a. Peter (Mark 8:33) supposedly change a wafer & wine in to real flesh & blood to try to match jebus' party tricks!

biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 9:00:20 PM
Silly people believing ancient stories meant to be taken allegorically and metaphorically must be taken literally. It's a way to not learn about your subject and go away with all sorts of fantasies about it that aren't true.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 9:12:45 PM
At 1/10/2014 9:00:20 PM, biomystic wrote:
Silly people believing ancient stories meant to be taken allegorically and metaphorically must be taken literally. It's a way to not learn about your subject and go away with all sorts of fantasies about it that aren't true.

biomystic Good to meet you.... Please give me an example from scriptures! A allegorically and metaphorical story! I am not saying there isn't I was wondering what you claim is!!
Be careful..
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 9:25:06 PM
I was born Christian, but once I started to do a little research, I found many plot holes in The Bible and Christianity as a whole.

Such as...?

Some of the morals are good, but other than that I fail to see how anyone who is logical could believe in something like a man walking on water.

God isn't man, but a manifestation of God.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 10:57:05 PM
At 1/10/2014 9:25:06 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
I was born Christian, but once I started to do a little research, I found many plot holes in The Bible and Christianity as a whole.

Such as...?

Some of the morals are good, but other than that I fail to see how anyone who is logical could believe in something like a man walking on water.

God isn't man, but a manifestation of God.

When you read and understand the Celestial Torah spiritual information you will understand why the major Bible stories, events and characters are bearing astro-theological knowledge to guide human beings on their earthly walks with God. The major astro-theological information comes in the form of Aquarian symbolism because Aquarius is the Sign God has deposited the Humanitarian Archetype. Control of Water is primary in the Celestial Torah spiritual system as water forms the basis of Life everywhere in the Universe. Of course control over Water will play a major part of Celestial Torah instructions found throughout the Bible from Noah escaping the Water God, to Moses using the Water God to part the Red Sea, to Elijah stopping the Water God with drought and dividing the Jordan, (Water again) to John the Baptist announcing the Water God controller, to Jesus turning Water into wine, and walking on water, these are all Aquarius attributes. as in the Celestial Torah system Aquarius = the Man Sign in the Chariot of God, the Merkabah, an astro-theological vehicle composed of the Four Fixed Signs. Look through Jesus pronouncements and find all the Water God references applied to himself representing Aquarius the Man Sign in the heavens with Jesus the Son of Man on earth.
arctic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 2:50:57 PM
Alright, I got the walking on water thing. Another question I had- why would God create men with sin? Or angels with sin? I realize He didn't originally do that, but if God was omniscient shouldn't He have been able to foresee that sin was going to happen?
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 3:01:26 PM
At 1/11/2014 2:50:57 PM, arctic wrote:
Alright, I got the walking on water thing. Another question I had- why would God create men with sin? Or angels with sin? I realize He didn't originally do that, but if God was omniscient shouldn't He have been able to foresee that sin was going to happen?

arctic Good question! why would God create men with sin? Or angels with sin?

It comes down to LOVE!
God is LOVE! Love says you cannot force anyone to do anything against their will.. Thus Free Will!

Keeping God' Commands is; LOVING GOD (this is scripture)

God cannot force you to LOVE!! If he did then; Your Love would not be true love!
Thus God gave all men free will!
Dogs, Cats, Rats, Cows, Snails Frogs etc CANNOT LOVE!! Only men can Love and only men have the free will to LOVE OR...
arctic or hate!!!

arctic Men make choices...
Choosing to love (Give of yourself from the heart)
OR
Choosing to hate!

So on a up note... Animals cannot love or hate!! Dogs, Cats, Rats, Cows, Snails Frogs etc CANNOT Hate!
arctic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 3:10:28 PM
At 1/11/2014 3:01:26 PM, Dogknox wrote:

It comes down to LOVE!
God is LOVE! Love says you cannot force anyone to do anything against their will.. Thus Free Will!

God cannot force you to LOVE!! If he did then; Your Love would not be true love!
What is "free will"? Does God give us personalities to act with? If not, how do we receive personalities? Doesn't God create everything, including personalities? If you give a person a personality where they're always angry or have some sort of disease to start with, how can you expect them NOT to hate? But regardless of that, your response to mine was very kind and insightful! I enjoyed learning about how animals don't have feelings!
superflymegastallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 5:25:23 PM
At 1/11/2014 3:10:28 PM, arctic wrote:

It comes down to LOVE!

What is "free will"? Does God give us personalities to act with? If not, how do we receive personalities? Doesn't God create everything, including personalities? If you give a person a personality where they're always angry or have some sort of disease to start with, how can you expect them NOT to hate? But regardless of that, your response to mine was very kind and insightful! I enjoyed learning about how animals don't have feelings!
My poor cat and ferret! I wonder if they didn't know that that they didn't have feelings. It seems like they do.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 5:40:14 PM
Of course animals have feelings like we do. Anyone who has bonded with an animal knows they have feelings just like us and can love or hate things just like us, only more basic stuff like who's mean and who's nice, what's good to eat and what isn't. But they do have emotional feelings about these things. I just read where dogs can love a human being like children love their parents but cats are sociopaths according to this one guy's study, not giving a rat's ask about any human around if there's nothing in it for the cat. Not true of my Nina who comforted me many, many a time going far out of her little cat way to do so when I was hurtin'.
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 6:16:32 PM

It comes down to LOVE!

1) I never said Animals do not have feelings!
2) All are judged as to how much they have! I am sure a child born into a evil hateful home would not be judged as harsh as a child who turns from love towards hate!
3) Personalities... Look up the definition of Personality .. God is LOVE!!!
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

arctic think... A person who LOVES has God inside!
A person with God inside will not go to Gehenna (Lake of Fire) God would not put himself there!

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

arctic DID YOU SEE IT??? but if we love one another, God lives in us

arctic A person with God inside will NOT go to Gehenna (Lake of Fire)!!! But if we love one another, God lives in us!!!!

Animals CANNOT love.. God did not make them in his image! God is LOVE! Man is given "Free Choice" he MUST choose to love! He MUST choose God!

Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
26 "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""
28 "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

arctic QUESTION.. "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"
QUESTION: "Did the man answer correctly?"
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 6:46:57 PM
At 1/11/2014 6:16:32 PM, Dogknox wrote:

It comes down to LOVE!

1) I never said Animals do not have feelings!
2) All are judged as to how much they have! I am sure a child born into a evil hateful home would not be judged as harsh as a child who turns from love towards hate!
3) Personalities... Look up the definition of Personality .. God is LOVE!!!

arctic think... A person who LOVES has God inside!
A person with God inside will not go to Gehenna (Lake of Fire) God would not put himself there!

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

arctic DID YOU SEE IT??? but if we love one another, God lives in us

arctic A person with God inside will NOT go to Gehenna (Lake of Fire)!!! But if we love one another, God lives in us!!!!

Animals CANNOT love.. God did not make them in his image! God is LOVE! Man is given "Free Choice" he MUST choose to love! He MUST choose God!

On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
27 He answered, ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind"; and, "Love your neighbor as yourself.""

Dogknox: QUESTION.. "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"

Anna: False dichotomy.

"The man" was answering a Jew as a Jew. "But if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments." What commandments? The "commandments" of the OT, particularly the decalogue ... but more. He had to keep the Passover. He had to set aside the Sabbath.

YOU are creating an anachronism. You are taking a question proffered and answered under a different dispensation - and trying to apply it to us. In short, the answer of Jesus would not carry the same meaning today. You do not adhere to it yourself, and you do not attempt to. You do not remember the Sabbath, nor do you keep it holy.

Dogknox: arctic think... A person who LOVES has God inside!

Anna: Does an atheist who loves his wife and children with all his heart have God on the inside? I doubt it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:04:51 PM
The fundamentals of xtianity are flawed!

e.g. 1. jebus was an eternal Jew/Hebrew!

2. The next genuine follower outside of Story book land that manifests the requirements & abilities of a genuine believer will be the very first in man's entire History!

3. In Story book land man was Created MORTAL from Day 1 of its Creation being dependent on the Tree of LKife to make them IMmortal, hence Story book god lied that man brought Death upon himself!

4. The Story book Genesis Serpent was the only teller of Truth!

5. The claim that Story book jebus ' died for us ' is also another xtian scam! Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 prove that!

6. Even the Earliest & Original believers NEVER taught nor believed in a trinity of gods. That was a later introduced ideology, based upon earlier Pagan beliefs & later Greek philosophy & meta-physics!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:10:18 PM
It comes down to LOVE!
God is LOVE! Love says you cannot force anyone to do anything against their will.
Oops!

Dogknox in self contradicting mode as always -

Here's an example directly from the catholic Story book of the (ahem) Love, Dogknox's god espouses -

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me. ' " (Luke 19:27) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:12:04 PM
At 1/11/2014 6:46:57 PM, annanicole wrote:

Dogknox: QUESTION.. "what must YOU do to inherit eternal life?"

Anna: False dichotomy.

"The man" was answering a Jew as a Jew. "But if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments." What commandments? The "commandments" of the OT, particularly the decalogue ... but more. He had to keep the Passover. He had to set aside the Sabbath.

YOU are creating an anachronism. You are taking a question proffered and answered under a different dispensation - and trying to apply it to us. In short, the answer of Jesus would not carry the same meaning today. You do not adhere to it yourself, and you do not attempt to. You do not remember the Sabbath, nor do you keep it holy.

Dogknox: arctic think... A person who LOVES has God inside!

Anna: Does an atheist who loves his wife and children with all his heart have God on the inside? I doubt it.

Again... I ask you for scriptures!!!
Point me to the scriptures saying the "Man did NOT answer correctly!"
FACT is the scriptures continue.. Jesus explains what LOVE IS to the man asking "What Must I DO to gain eternal life"? The story continues with the "Good Samaritan story."
The Priest and Levite two men with "Faith ALONE" pass by on the other side!
Samaritan's are considered HEATHEN by the Jews considered as men with NO FAITH. You know the story... "The Samaritan is RIGHTEOUS because he LOVES!

Your question.. Anna: Does an atheist who loves his wife and children with all his heart have God on the inside? I doubt it.

Scriptures.. GODS WORDS..
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome

(Protestants have faith ALONE think about it)

Scriptures tell you what God COMMANDS.... "You MUST LOVE"! this is love for God: to keep his commands

The Samaritan was doing the COMMAND of God without knowing it! He is righteous!
This heathen is RIGHTEOUS because he LOVES God!
annanicole Again you MUST reject the scriptures to say what you say!
You must reject the scriptures to stay "Protestant"!
annanicole All protestants reject the words of God, they MUST or they would have to be Catholic's!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:18:04 PM

Show us Dogknox where it states there is another unmentioned condition that they must also be baptised?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:23:49 PM

It comes down to LOVE!

Dogs, Cats, Rats, Cows, Snails Frogs etc CANNOT LOVE!! Only men can Love and only men have the free will to LOVE OR...
arctic or hate!!!

arctic Men make choices...
Choosing to love (Give of yourself from the heart)
OR
Choosing to hate!

So on a up note... Animals cannot love or hate!! Dogs, Cats, Rats, Cows, Snails Frogs etc CANNOT Hate!
WRONG AGAIN Dogknox!

Animals DO have feelings - emotions e.g. -

http://www.vegansa.com...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:27:22 PM
Dogknox: "Your question.. Anna: Does an atheist who loves his wife and children with all his heart have God on the inside? I doubt it."

Anna: Answer the question. Yes or no.

Here's Dogknox's reasoning:

(1) "A person who LOVES has God inside!"
(2) But we all know (and Dogknox wouldn't exactly say) that an atheist can, and many do, love their wives and children with all of their hearts, to the point that they would give their very lives for them.
(3) Therefore, with Dogknox as his own witness, believes that atheists have God on the inside - and are therefore saved.

With a mind like you have, Dogknox, you NEED someone to do all your thinking for you. That's why you can't answer any questions. You know what you believe, but you simply do not know enough to answer anybody.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 7:35:24 PM
At 1/11/2014 7:10:18 PM, Composer wrote:
It comes down to LOVE!
God is LOVE! Love says you cannot force anyone to do anything against their will.
Oops!

Here's an example directly from the catholic Story book of the (ahem) Love, Dogknox's god espouses -

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me. ' " (Luke 19:27) RSV catholic Story book 1966 edition

The Roman Catholic Church was and is the most reprehensible religion that this world has ever seen, rivaled only by Islam. Given ample opportunity, they will unite the church and state (that is their stated goal), destroy the four freedoms, and educate every child in a Roman Catholic-run school.

I'm not left to deduct those statements: they make them for themselves. They've said it! Catholics such as Dogknox positively despise the separation of church and state. They can't stand it! The Vatican deplores the four American freedoms, and even today, they are busily working to get atheist and Christian tax dollars to fund Catholic parochial schools.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 8:38:12 PM
At 1/11/2014 7:35:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
It comes down to LOVE!
Oops!

The Roman Catholic Church was and is the most reprehensible religion that this world has ever seen, rivaled only by Islam. Given ample opportunity, they will unite the church and state (that is their stated goal), destroy the four freedoms, and educate every child in a Roman Catholic-run school.

I'm not left to deduct those statements: they make them for themselves. They've said it! Catholics such as Dogknox positively despise the separation of church and state. They can't stand it! The Vatican deplores the four American freedoms, and even today, they are busily working to get atheist and Christian tax dollars to fund Catholic parochial schools.

Daniel 2
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay ( Protestant churches ) and partly of iron ( Roman Catholic Church ), it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 8:56:01 PM
At 1/11/2014 8:38:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
It comes down to LOVE!
Oops!

Daniel 2
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay ( Protestant churches ) and partly of iron ( Roman Catholic Church ), it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Yeah, you were asked a few questions about that specific set of passages, and to everyone's utter amazement and contrary to everyone's expectations, you didn't answer a one.

The passage has nothing at all to do with the Catholic Church or any of the protestant churches. You'd like for it to, but always remember: you failed to answer the specific questions concerning it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 10:00:58 PM
At 1/11/2014 8:56:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
It comes down to LOVE!
Oops!

Daniel 2

Yeah, you were asked a few questions about that specific set of passages, and to everyone's utter amazement and contrary to everyone's expectations, you didn't answer a one.

The passage has nothing at all to do with the Catholic Church or any of the protestant churches. You'd like for it to, but always remember: you failed to answer the specific questions concerning it.

The prophecy I presented to you is about the Roman Catholic Church that was guided by the Vatican that changed the laws contrary to the laws spoken by us saints. This is the iron part of the feet of the iron legs ( Roman Empire ) that ruled the world with it's religious authority and killed millions of people in the name of their false god, Jesus. We saints obey God's commandments and don't kill anyone while we're preaching the true gospel, which is the "Voice of God" that we were created as.

The clay part of the feet represents the Protestant churches that have been broken into thousands of denominations. Clay breaks into many pieces when struck on a rock so "Clay" fits perfectly with the many denominations of the Protestant churches. These Christian churches will be destroyed by God on the "Lord's Day" when the whole earth begins to shake violently.

Daniel 2
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, ( this is the invisible church of the saints ) nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Daniel 7
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

We saints were given the Kingdom forever, not sinful Christians who are antichrists who stole the words from us saints for their selfish purpose to gain the world's wealth and love the false gods they built.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 10:06:35 PM
At 1/11/2014 10:00:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/11/2014 8:56:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
It comes down to LOVE!
Oops!

Daniel 2

The prophecy I presented to you is about the Roman Catholic Church that was guided by the Vatican that changed the laws contrary to the laws spoken by us saints. This is the iron part of the feet of the iron legs ( Roman Empire ) that ruled the world with it's religious authority and killed millions of people in the name of their false god, Jesus. We saints obey God's commandments and don't kill anyone while we're preaching the true gospel, which is the "Voice of God" that we were created as.

The clay part of the feet represents the Protestant churches that have been broken into thousands of denominations. Clay breaks into many pieces when struck on a rock so "Clay" fits perfectly with the many denominations of the Protestant churches. These Christian churches will be destroyed by God on the "Lord's Day" when the whole earth begins to shake violently.

Daniel 2
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, ( this is the invisible church of the saints ) nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Daniel 7
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

We saints were given the Kingdom forever, not sinful Christians who are antichrists who stole the words from us saints for their selfish purpose to gain the world's wealth and love the false gods they built.

Then I presume that you are now totally willing to dig in and really answer the questions that I'd like to ask regarding this prophesy in Dan 2. You cannot be permitted to simply assert your little thoughts, yet be unwilling to honestly answer questions regarding it. Such is a sign of a false teacher.

So are you now prepared to honestly and accurately answer four or five simple questions regarding this prophesy?