The Earth is used to kill all flesh

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 10:00:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

The flood did not kill all flesh at the time of Noah because Noah and some of his family survived and some flesh of the beasts but what most people don't realize is that the flood set up the end of this age called the "Lord's Day". On the "Lord's Day" the earth will begin to shake violently because the flood distorted the original crust of the earth and covered up most of the cracks in the crust where heat escaped. Without enough heat escaping from the inside of the earth, the earth is building heat pressure.

In the center of this earth is a continuous heat source that will keep our atmosphere at a constant temperature in the next age. But in this age, the outer layer of water in the atmosphere consisted of frozen ice crystals until God had it melted and flooded the earth causing the level crust to distort into mountains and oceans. This stopped the heat dissipating from inside the earth to keep an even pressure within the earth. Since the flood, the heat being generated inside the earth cannot escape fast enough so on the last day of this age, the crust will not be able to hold back this pressure. Right before anything explodes, the object begins to shake. So a bomb shakes violently right before it explodes but since a bomb is so small, it doesn't take but a fraction of a second for the shaking to end as the heat escapes the shell.

This means we are sitting on a time bomb that will explode soon. The earth will shake violently before the hot molten lava explodes through the crust and melts the entire crust into a "lake of fire", just as it says in the book of Revelation. This will end this age.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Sulphur is a key word in this prophecy because lava contains sulfur.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Matthew 5
18: For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 10:55:20 PM
I'll take the Celestial Torah Christian positive theology over warmed over Revelation scare you into believing crapola. There are things in Revelation coming true but none of them in the literal way so many spiritually misguided Gentiles take these ancient stories.

Here is the real way Revelation's End Times is coming true: Armageddon has indeed literally arrived. Bornofgod, being Gentile along with all the other Gentile visionaries are not privy to God Most High's Plan and concoct all sorts of wild ideas around Scriptures they never understood to begin with. E.g. all those years when Russia was the supposed trigger for Armageddon, then it's the Muslims now, or wait, here comes Anti-Christ Pope Francis who's just itching to take over Jerusalem and plant the Obama Nation of Desolation on Temple Mount.

Earth abides, folks. It's here for a purpose along with the whole ball of wax, our Universe, Creation, made by and for us. To evolve into THEM, the Elohim, at the End of Days. See? I can and do make prophetic pronouncement and they come true because Immanual, God is with Us, the Jews, as Salvation is of the Jews for a purpose of protecting the Celestial Torah's spiritual Good News!.
biomystic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 11:02:41 PM
I recommend all Bible believers watch the video or read the book, The Bible Unearthed, that documents the historical and archeological findings of Israeli archeologist Israel Finkelstein and Israeli historian Neil Silberman. Working all over the Holy Land looking for evidence of people who wrote the Bible stories they came to the conclusion these people, the Hebrews, cannot be found in existence in Canaan, Palestine, before 700 B.C. And the most telling archeological site where this history of the Jews is chronicled is at Megiddo, a hilly area which is named after the ancient Canaanite Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses which was translated into Greek as "Armageddon". These are the End Times for all Abrahamic religions.

This is why God has restored the Celestial Torah information in our times so that no one will be bereft of spiritual guidance from above.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 11:00:02 AM
At 1/12/2014 10:55:20 PM, biomystic wrote:
I'll take the Celestial Torah Christian positive theology over warmed over Revelation scare you into believing crapola. There are things in Revelation coming true but none of them in the literal way so many spiritually misguided Gentiles take these ancient stories.

Here is the real way Revelation's End Times is coming true: Armageddon has indeed literally arrived. Bornofgod, being Gentile along with all the other Gentile visionaries are not privy to God Most High's Plan and concoct all sorts of wild ideas around Scriptures they never understood to begin with. E.g. all those years when Russia was the supposed trigger for Armageddon, then it's the Muslims now, or wait, here comes Anti-Christ Pope Francis who's just itching to take over Jerusalem and plant the Obama Nation of Desolation on Temple Mount.

Earth abides, folks. It's here for a purpose along with the whole ball of wax, our Universe, Creation, made by and for us. To evolve into THEM, the Elohim, at the End of Days. See? I can and do make prophetic pronouncement and they come true because Immanual, God is with Us, the Jews, as Salvation is of the Jews for a purpose of protecting the Celestial Torah's spiritual Good News!.

This is what our Creator said about His people through the Jewish prophet Jeremiah;

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.
16: Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the LORD of hosts is his name.

Jeremiah was used by God to write about the end of this age when the earth will become desolate and no man exists on it.

Jeremiah 4
22: "For my people are foolish, they know me not; they are stupid children, they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil, but how to do good they know not."
23: I looked on the earth, and lo, it was waste and void; and to the heaven, and they had no light.
24: I looked on the mountains, and lo, they were quaking, and all the hills moved to and fro.
25: I looked, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the air had fled.
26: I looked, and lo, the fruitful land was a desert, and all its cities were laid in ruins before the LORD, before his fierce anger.
27: For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation; yet I will not make a full end.
28: For this the earth shall mourn, and the heavens above be black; for I have spoken, I have purposed; I have not relented nor will I turn back."

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

It's obvious you have no knowledge of God to understand that there will be an end to this age when everything is destroyed except the earth itself. The earth will be changed into a level earth without mountains or oceans.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 11:01:55 AM
At 1/12/2014 11:02:41 PM, biomystic wrote:
I recommend all Bible believers watch the video or read the book, The Bible Unearthed, that documents the historical and archeological findings of Israeli archeologist Israel Finkelstein and Israeli historian Neil Silberman. Working all over the Holy Land looking for evidence of people who wrote the Bible stories they came to the conclusion these people, the Hebrews, cannot be found in existence in Canaan, Palestine, before 700 B.C. And the most telling archeological site where this history of the Jews is chronicled is at Megiddo, a hilly area which is named after the ancient Canaanite Divine Assembly of gods and goddesses which was translated into Greek as "Armageddon". These are the End Times for all Abrahamic religions.

This is why God has restored the Celestial Torah information in our times so that no one will be bereft of spiritual guidance from above.

Unbelievers tell other unbelievers to watch videos made by liars who have no knowledge of God to speak about the past, present and future. We saints speak about the past, present and future because we are the knowledge of God called the Word of God.