Jump to topic:

J.ws Michael = jebus ideology?

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 4:22:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Can any active or ex-J.w (apart from insane & lying MCB) detail Step by Step the J.w latest take on Michael one of the Story Book archangels, IS a.k.a. currently jebus?

Please go from Start to Finish, concisely & with their latest supposed evidence (as they have completely, 100% back-flipped on this Topic.)

I would like this as a record of their latest claims, their supposed evidence including the Botchtower relevant quotes?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:36:10 AM
At 1/13/2014 4:22:03 AM, Composer wrote:
Can any active or ex-J.w (apart from insane & lying MCB) detail Step by Step the J.w latest take on Michael one of the Story Book archangels, IS a.k.a. currently jebus?

Please go from Start to Finish, concisely & with their latest supposed evidence (as they have completely, 100% back-flipped on this Topic.)

I would like this as a record of their latest claims, their supposed evidence including the Botchtower relevant quotes?

LMAO @ this topic, and your "requirements" for responders. BTW, I think MCB is rendezvousing with his latest desperate Filipino internet hookup
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:40:14 AM
At 1/13/2014 6:36:10 AM, annanicole wrote:

LMAO @ this topic, and your "requirements" for responders. BTW, I think MCB is rendezvousing with his latest desperate Filipino internet hookup

She must be a real looker. lmao
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:43:45 AM
At 1/13/2014 6:40:14 AM, bulproof wrote:

I've never seen a good-looking one. Course I've never really seen a bad-looking one, either. There's not much variety unless it's in places not easily visible.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:46:23 AM
At 1/13/2014 6:43:45 AM, annanicole wrote:

I've never seen a good-looking one. Course I've never really seen a bad-looking one, either. There's not much variety unless it's in places not easily visible.
There is that.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:49:44 AM
At 1/13/2014 6:46:23 AM, bulproof wrote:

There is that.

I'm sure he see himself as a knight in shining armor, rescuing a poor girl from the ravages of poorer nations - at a price. To me, it seems like a very uneven playing field, i. e. "Piss me off, and lose your VISA". It is akin to borno's trick of bumming extra food from Christian charities, then holding homeless ppl hostage as he preaches.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:55:11 AM
At 1/13/2014 6:49:44 AM, annanicole wrote:

There is that.

I'm sure he see himself as a knight in shining armor, rescuing a poor girl from the ravages of poorer nations - at a price. To me, it seems like a very uneven playing field, i. e. "Piss me off, and lose your VISA". It is akin to borno's trick of bumming extra food from Christian charities, then holding homeless ppl hostage as he preaches.

hahaha I hope she kicks his sorry arse to the curb and settles for Philippine poverty rather than madmans poverty. Oh with a "spouse" he will receive a larger cheque from satan's government.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 7:52:01 AM

There is that.

5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:00:07 AM
At 1/13/2014 7:52:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.

Nobody here was even talking about you. It seems that a saint would have known that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:03:38 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:00:07 AM, annanicole wrote:

There is that.

Nobody here was even talking about you. It seems that a saint would have known that.

Anna: It is akin to borno's trick of bumming extra food from Christian charities, then holding homeless ppl hostage as he preaches

Who's the liar? Your flesh or God that uses my flesh to speak for Him?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:05:20 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:03:38 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

Anna: It is akin to borno's trick of bumming extra food from Christian charities, then holding homeless ppl hostage as he preaches

God uses your flesh to lie? How interesting! I never said I was sinless. You said you are. Then you lied. Again.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:09:24 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:05:20 AM, annanicole wrote:

There is that.

God uses your flesh to lie? How interesting! I never said I was sinless. You said you are. Then you lied. Again.

I know you didn't say you're sinless because I know you can't obey God's Voice as proven in this forum. I cannot sin anymore because I speak for our Father, the Creator of everything.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Sinners are NOT born of God so this makes you a liar, Anna.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:12:29 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:09:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

I know you didn't say you're sinless because I know you can't obey God's Voice as proven in this forum. I cannot sin anymore because I speak for our Father, the Creator of everything.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Written by pagan romans, as you proclaim, and as such meaningless. Bog go back to stealing food from the needy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:15:36 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:12:29 AM, bulproof wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

Written by pagan romans, as you proclaim, and as such meaningless. Bog go back to stealing food from the needy.

I cook donated food for the homeless and poor who come to the park each day. What do you do in this world besides irritate the poor and the needy?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:23:55 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:15:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

I cook donated food for the homeless and poor who come to the park each day. What do you do in this world besides irritate the poor and the needy?

While you annoy them with your contradictory and self-directed preaching. Heck, you hold them hostage.

.... and you were just trapped in a most ignoble lie; therefore, you are not sinless; therefore, you are not a saint.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:26:50 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:23:55 AM, annanicole wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

While you annoy them with your contradictory and self-directed preaching. Heck, you hold them hostage.

.... and you were just trapped in a most ignoble lie; therefore, you are not sinless; therefore, you are not a saint.

I'm not trapped by any liars on this planet but I'll be long gone before all liars will smolder in the hot molten lava that will come pouring out of the earth's crust and melt your bodies.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 9:02:44 AM
At 1/13/2014 8:26:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

I'm not trapped by any liars on this planet but I'll be long gone before all liars will smolder in the hot molten lava that will come pouring out of the earth's crust and melt your bodies.

You trapped yourself by saying "I'll answer all questions that are answerable" - then not answering a single one. You exclaimed that "they do not matter". Thus, you lied. Don't blame God for your own ignorance. God says, "Keep your word. Answer the questions." You rejected that. Thus, yes, you are a liar.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 9:17:12 AM
At 1/13/2014 9:02:44 AM, annanicole wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

You trapped yourself by saying "I'll answer all questions that are answerable" - then not answering a single one. You exclaimed that "they do not matter". Thus, you lied. Don't blame God for your own ignorance. God says, "Keep your word. Answer the questions." You rejected that. Thus, yes, you are a liar.

I gave you the answers of what kingdoms they were called the Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires. I also told you that it's not important when they began and when they ended because God planned everything and planned to destroy them all, including the last earthly kingdom called Christianity.

However, you refuse this answer because of your pride. You will not receive God's interpretations of the prophecies that I submit in this forum because of your fear ( pride ) that you didn't have the hidden knowledge of God to understand what I'm writing about. Your pride causes you to lie instead of listen to something you've never known before.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 9:20:08 AM
At 1/13/2014 9:17:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

I gave you the answers of what kingdoms they were called the Babylonian, Persian-Medes, Greek and Roman Empires. I also told you that it's not important when they began and when they ended because God planned everything and planned to destroy them all, including the last earthly kingdom called Christianity.

However, you refuse this answer because of your pride. You will not receive God's interpretations of the prophecies that I submit in this forum because of your fear ( pride ) that you didn't have the hidden knowledge of God to understand what I'm writing about. Your pride causes you to lie instead of listen to something you've never known before.

When each began and ended is absolutely vital. I knew the names of them. I wanted the dates. The dates do not suit your doctrine.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 9:32:30 AM
You trapped yourself by saying "I'll answer all questions that are answerable"

Oh please Anna poor bog has no answers to the questions regarding Pastor Tracy's sexuality.

That would make all questions UNANSWERABLE
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 10:12:11 AM
At 1/13/2014 9:20:08 AM, annanicole wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

When each began and ended is absolutely vital. I knew the names of them. I wanted the dates. The dates do not suit your doctrine.

I suppose you have the knowledge from someone who observed the beginning and ending of all these earthly kingdoms. If you can name these people who saw the beginning and ending of these kingdoms, then I'll listen to you.

I listen to our Creator who created these earthly kingdoms of His beast. If He wanted me to know the beginning and ending of these earthly kingdoms, He would have given me this knowledge. But since it isn't important to Him to teach the beginning and ending of each earthly kingdom to us saints, then I don't need to answer your selfish questions that your proud flesh needs to calm your fears.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 11:21:05 AM
At 1/13/2014 10:12:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:

There is that.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

1 John 5:

I suppose you have the knowledge from someone who observed the beginning and ending of all these earthly kingdoms. If you can name these people who saw the beginning and ending of these kingdoms, then I'll listen to you.

I listen to our Creator who created these earthly kingdoms of His beast. If He wanted me to know the beginning and ending of these earthly kingdoms, He would have given me this knowledge. But since it isn't important to Him to teach the beginning and ending of each earthly kingdom to us saints, then I don't need to answer your selfish questions that your proud flesh needs to calm your fears.

You mean to tell me that you do not know when the "world-wide rule" of the Macedonian empire began and ended, at least approximately? Then how do you know whether it came before or after the MedoPersian Dynasty? You listed them in order, then plead that you didn't know the dates.

Sir, I am not and never was demanding an exact date. I would have settled, actually, for an exact century. You didn't even do that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:20:53 PM
At 1/13/2014 11:21:05 AM, annanicole wrote:

LMAO @ this topic, and your "requirements" for responders. : : : : :

You mean to tell me that you do not know when the "world-wide rule" of the Macedonian empire began and ended, at least approximately? Then how do you know whether it came before or after the MedoPersian Dynasty? You listed them in order, then plead that you didn't know the dates.

Sir, I am not and never was demanding an exact date. I would have settled, actually, for an exact century. You didn't even do that.

God didn't have me read history books to learn about the beginning and ending of each earthly kingdom. If He thought it was necessary for me to understand these things, He would have had me read history books and learn these details. However, He thought it was more important that I know enough of the past to understand the present and future.

A theologian studies long hours by reading many books written by historians. We saints don't have to study anything because God teaches us what He wants us to know by putting words from our learned vocabularies in our mind to write, type, or speak with. From these written and spoken testimonies in a language we can understand, comes the knowledge of the past, present and future that He wants us to know. All the little details are NOT important to Him or us saints because we understand the whole picture.

You might understand a tiny portion of the picture that's in the mind of us saints but you don't have the whole picture to tell me the stories of how God created us and how we'll live in the next age. Without this knowledge, you can't teach me or anyone about the future.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:49:54 PM
At 1/13/2014 12:20:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

God didn't have me read history books to learn about the beginning and ending of each earthly kingdom. If He thought it was necessary for me to understand these things, He would have had me read history books and learn these details. However, He thought it was more important that I know enough of the past to understand the present and future.

A theologian studies long hours by reading many books written by historians. We saints don't have to study anything because God teaches us what He wants us to know by putting words from our learned vocabularies in our mind to write, type, or speak with. From these written and spoken testimonies in a language we can understand, comes the knowledge of the past, present and future that He wants us to know. All the little details are NOT important to Him or us saints because we understand the whole picture.

You might understand a tiny portion of the picture that's in the mind of us saints but you don't have the whole picture to tell me the stories of how God created us and how we'll live in the next age. Without this knowledge, you can't teach me or anyone about the future.

How do you know that the Roman Empire did not come before the Babylonian Empire? Did God tell you about it?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 9:36:39 PM
At 1/13/2014 12:49:54 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/13/2014 12:20:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How do you know that the Roman Empire did not come before the Babylonian Empire? Did God tell you about it?

How do you know that I'm not a saint who understands why these earthly kingdoms were built in the first place, starting with the Babylonian Empire, represented as the kingdom of gold, which was the symbolic golden head of the beast that Daniel had to write about?

Why was the Babylonian Empire called the head of gold of the beast?

What did God accomplish by having these earthly kingdoms?

Does God have to teach His people or do people teach themselves how to build false gods ( things built with human hands )?

Do you think God knew about the computers and robots that we're building today or do you think man creates all these things without His knowledge?

Why would God need man to build all these false gods for?

Do you think Jesus was killed for talking about the false gods that the religious Jews were building and worshiping?

Do you think the saints were killed for talking about the false gods that the Romans were building?

Why do you think the Christians in Campbell are angry about my written words on my whiteboard about their false gods they worship?

Are false gods a bad thing or a good thing from our Creator's point of view?

Why did Jesus and the other saints use analogies of the things that people can see on this earth to describe invisible heavenly things?

Do you suppose God needed these false gods to help us saints understand our invisible existence in God?

How could God teach us that we're invisible without using the things of this world as analogies?

Did you know that God's plan called the beast was just as important as God's prophets and saints who testify from our invisible existence for Him?

Why would God destroy all these false gods on the last day of this age?

If you can answer these questions, then I'll look up the history full of lies to give you the estimated dates of when the earthly kingdoms started and ended.