Jump to topic:

How will we live in Paradise?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:11:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For those who are interested, the future age is about to appear in the mind of our Creator but only after this world we're in is destroyed. Everything we see in this world are only illusions that come from the thoughts of our Creator. We created "beings" exist as God's thoughts spoken into invisible vibrations that we know today as energy. Vibrations do NOT exist as matter and do not need space. There is no time in God's spoken thoughts but once His thoughts are processed into a way we can understand a defined world that we see as illusions ( flesh and the objects in this world ), then we can understand our existence as His created "beings".

After this world is destroyed, a new Heaven and Earth will exist within the mind of our Creator to experience life with new illusions of flesh for each of God's created "beings". The first flesh to appear on the new Earth will be us former saints and prophets who spoke for our Creator in the first age. We will always be used to speak the new knowledge into our one language that ALL God's people will speak to each other for eternity.

Eternity means that we won't understand what time is because we won't see any stars, planets, sun and moon or build watches in the next age. We won't experience people's flesh perishing like we do in this age or see our flesh decaying. That's because the illusion called flesh will not have the internal organs or blood in it that we experienced in this age. We will no longer need to go to the bathroom to eliminate waste because our bodies won't be built to cause us discomfort or stink up the earth with our waste.

Our new bodies will look alike so that none of us can compare and exalt our own flesh over someone else's flesh. We will only take on different kinds of bodies in our own individual visions and dreams that God has prepared for us in Paradise. This means we'll be flying in some of our dreams with a different perspective, similar to playing video games and flying from the perspective of a bird or spacecraft. We'll take on many different perspectives that will give us very pleasurable experiences in our individual dreams but after our dream experiences, we'll awaken to the world that we all experience together. This world will be appear as a wilderness where all us created "beings" will exist in flesh that will never change once a reborn man is grown to adulthood. This growth to adulthood will be the only changes we see but since all men will be reborn with two new bodies, one male and one female, we won't fear the changes from newborn babies to adulthood.

We won't experience any diseases, accidents, death, decay, leaves dropping to the ground, earthquakes, storms, anger, jealousy, lust, working with hands to build things, wars, building of cities and governments, etc. Every created "being" will know our Creator because He will teach us within the new language that we saints speak into existence for Him.

Not one person will be alone since man will exist in two bodies ( male and female ) and God's servant, the Holy Spirit, will exist in thousands of bodies that won't be used for childbirth. This means we saints won't have any gender.

The first visions and dreams we experience will be basic because our knowledge has to grow before understanding any complicated dreams. What I mean by this is that we have to learn God's knowledge to understand what we're dreaming about. Otherwise, our dreams will cause us fear. For example;

If we experience a dream of us walking along a riverbank together and smelling all the beautiful flowers along the way and the next dream is about flying to another planet in a spaceship that we're controlling, we could be frightened that we're not able to control the spaceship. But if we had dreams of us flying over the river to smell other kinds of flowers in our second dream, we would learn that we're able to fly. Once we get the feeling of flying as something common to us, then we can understand flying with different perspectives.

When I first played the video game "Doom", it gave me fear every time the enemy would appear in front of me to blow me away. I reacted slowly because I didn't have the knowledge to understand how to avoid these enemies. It took me a whole year before I finally learned to avoid the enemy and get to the other levels of the game without cheating like my son used to do. Once I had the knowledge to get to the other levels, I wasn't so fearful of the enemies.

So in the same respect, we will learn how to handle new experiences a little at a time in each of our individual dreams and visions with causing us fear. That's because we'll have the knowledge and trust in our Creator to endure these new things.

Once we experience our individual dreams, we'll have some stories to tell other people. We'll all understand that everyone we speak to is family, even the animals, because we're all in the mind of our Creator. Since we'll all understand the same language ( knowledge of God ), we will understand each other. This will keep us peaceful and keep us from forming groups that share common fears like we do in this age.

These are a few things about the New Heaven and Earth that God has taught me this past five years. If you want to know more, just ask me and I'll share some other things that I haven't mentioned in this testimony.
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:14:48 PM
Hey its me the great Communist Leader.I am back to insult you you maggot. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.
by your sincerely honest kool komunist dude
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:18:20 PM
Ohh and bringing up the end of your quote. Your halluctionations have taught you jack &%$@ and jack left town. I hope you hate me. What do you think of wiccans. I bet you hate them for being nice people you $&#( bag I bet your american therefor that means you are one of those people that would agree that dropping the A-Bomb on Hiroshima was right. Therefor Dirt I give you another long flame. You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered, goisher kopf, inbred trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 9:39:49 PM
At 1/13/2014 2:14:48 PM, LOLZZ wrote:
Hey its me the great Communist Leader.I am back to insult you you maggot. You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

And your nothing but a lying troll you fool. I would love to face you and see you squirm when our Creator starts to speak to you through my mouth.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 11:22:42 PM
We don't. We rot in the ground after death.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 3:08:11 AM
At 1/13/2014 9:39:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
And your nothing but a lying troll you fool.
Pot calls kettle black you lying fool!

I would love to face you and see you squirm when our Creator starts to speak to you through my mouth.
How is it that your puppeteer can't speak for itself and you tell us it needs a lying fool of a puppet called Brad?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 7:15:46 AM
At 1/14/2014 3:08:11 AM, Composer wrote:

I would love to face you and see you squirm when our Creator starts to speak to you through my mouth.
How is it that your puppeteer can't speak for itself and you tell us it needs a lying fool of a puppet called Brad?

I would love to preach the gospel to you in person and see how angry you can get.
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 8:37:20 AM
I sorta lead myself into that one but even so you still can just shove it up your #2.

Your religious therefor you would probably be better off as a peasant in the communist Gov.. you could be a Horse Stall Cleaner. Wait a minute you feed people crap therefor the horse might die. You know what I don't listen to crap, but unfortunately you Christian weirdo's are everywhere. At least in a government I control there would be no religion. Also the crazy people would have a good place in the System. They would be the enforcers. They wouldn't kill their subjects but they could lower their rations and torture them how they see fit. Good Idea huh. THen people like you wouldn't exist. Instead they would be praying to their glorious leader and comrade. Ohh and if you want to know how we were created look up facts. We came from bacteria that over time adapted and led to us. Not too sure about the monkey thing but there is plenty of proof. You have no proof that your religion exists. You claim to have a great creater but my A$$ is the wonderous creator of methane. It would be as real as my facts. Sure you might not like facts but the truth does not always smell good. Finally the moment we have all been waiting for the flame of the day. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium. Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid. This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while. I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other drivel. Duh.

You Christians had this coming well more like you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 8:42:33 AM
At 1/14/2014 7:15:46 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I would love to preach the gospel to you in person and see how angry you can get.

It would be wonderful if you'd learn the gospel and preach it.

"Now I make known unto you brethren, the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye received, wherein also ye stand, by which also ye are saved, if ye hold fast the word which I preached unto you, except ye believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which also I received: that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried; and that he hath been raised on the third day according to the scriptures."

Notice that the gospel points to Jesus Christ - not to you. Notice that it's about Jesus Christ - not some purported change in your DNA.

Do you preach that Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again on the third day? Is that what you tell people as you "preach"?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 9:02:03 AM
At 1/13/2014 11:22:42 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
We don't. We rot in the ground after death.
No brother we done go to paradise, whores and booze and drugs and sunshine and beaches. It's them what go to an everlasting bible school, now that is fvcking HELL.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 11:40:02 AM
At 1/14/2014 8:42:33 AM, annanicole wrote:

"Now I make known unto you brethren, the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye received, wherein also ye stand, by which also ye are saved, if ye hold fast the word which I preached unto you, except ye believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which also I received: that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried; and that he hath been raised on the third day according to the scriptures."

Notice that the gospel points to Jesus Christ - not to you. Notice that it's about Jesus Christ - not some purported change in your DNA.

Do you preach that Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again on the third day? Is that what you tell people as you "preach"?

The gospel is God's Voice where the Truth can be heard. So the gospel is my created existence that can't be seen but it can be heard by believers who are chosen to listen to Me, your Creator.
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
I still can't believe in your diety. You try to force it upon others and are rude the whole time. Christians consider themselves better than everyone else. Shove it up your a$$ and ##$% a Diamond of Valued words.
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 1:35:12 PM
At 1/14/2014 11:40:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The gospel is God's Voice where the Truth can be heard. So the gospel is my created existence that can't be seen but it can be heard by believers who are chosen to listen to Me, your Creator.
WAIT A FRIKIN MINUTE YOU DIDN'T CREATE ME YOU WEIRDO. SO YOUR A CREEP TOO?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 7:41:53 AM
At 1/14/2014 1:35:12 PM, LOLZZ wrote:

How do you know that I ( your Creator ) didn't create you and form your flesh from processed vibrations of energy?
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 7:58:44 AM
I know that you didn't create me because your some weird guy who thought that he could preach on the internet. I know this because there is no proof of the existance of your diety named God.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 9:08:40 AM
At 1/15/2014 7:41:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

How do you know that I ( your Creator ) didn't create you and form your flesh from processed vibrations of energy?

Pardon me, but do you believe in the Jesus Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:09:03 AM
At 1/15/2014 9:08:40 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/15/2014 7:41:53 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Pardon me, but do you believe in the Jesus Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics?

All us saints know that we came from an unseen world that scientists are still confused with today. But a few of them are getting close to the Truth that we are truly invisible information that needs to be processed into illusions ( objects ) that make us believe in a defined world.

If you want to call this quantum mechanics, relative theory, string theory or whatever the latest scientific jargon is being used today to explain what I already understand, then you're on the right path to knowing who I AM. But my name is NOT Jesus.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:51:57 AM
At 1/15/2014 10:49:27 AM, LOLZZ wrote:
Its sasej

If listen to Me, you will learn who you are in Me.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:27:36 AM
At 1/15/2014 10:51:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Its sasej

So the way we see ourselves is the Phenomenal world to use Kantian framing, and the noumenal is that we are wavelengths of energy, but cannot see it?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:43:09 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:27:36 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Its sasej

So the way we see ourselves is the Phenomenal world to use Kantian framing, and the noumenal is that we are wavelengths of energy, but cannot see it?

If you can see a vibration of invisible energy, then you aren't human. However, we humans see the cause of vibrations of energy which is called life experiences.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:45:46 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:43:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Its sasej

If you can see a vibration of invisible energy, then you aren't human. However, we humans see the cause of vibrations of energy which is called life experiences.

Let Me rephrase:

So The Cause of These Vibrations are Experiences in life, which we can see.

These Experiences are in the Phenomenal world, or that of which we conceive.

And the Vibrations of Invisible Energy cannot be seen by humans, but they exist naturally.

They are in the Noumenal world, the REAL WORLD in which we cannot experience or conceive because we are human.

Is that Accurate?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:49:55 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:45:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Its sasej

Let Me rephrase:

And the Vibrations of Invisible Energy cannot be seen by humans, but they exist naturally.

They are in the Noumenal world, the REAL WORLD in which we cannot experience or conceive because we are human.

Is that Accurate?

It's called the Truth my friend. What we see is NOT reality. What we can't see is the spoken thoughts of God ( invisible vibrations ), which is where we exist.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:51:30 AM
At 1/15/2014 11:49:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Its sasej

Let Me rephrase:

Is that Accurate?

It's called the Truth my friend. What we see is NOT reality. What we can't see is the spoken thoughts of God ( invisible vibrations ), which is where we exist.

So If the spoken thoughts of God are what cause the Vibrations, and Life Experiences cause The Vibrations also, does that mean Life Experiences and god are the same?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 12:06:26 PM
At 1/15/2014 11:51:30 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 1/15/2014 11:49:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Its sasej

Let Me rephrase:

Is that Accurate?

So If the spoken thoughts of God are what cause the Vibrations, and Life Experiences cause The Vibrations also, does that mean Life Experiences and god are the same?

I never said that life experiences cause the vibrations. I said that vibrations cause life experiences. Our invisible Creator spoke His thoughts into vibrations that don't take up any space. This means there is no matter or time, either. Our true existence is God's invisible thoughts that have to be processed into defined illusions ( dreams ) for us to experience us ( created beings, or invisible processors ) as a living "being".
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 2:12:38 PM
You just said that your Deity is an illusion therfore I shall jump back to INSULTS.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You jetere steatopygous pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker. I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram.

YOUR RELIGION IS LIKE A DANCING FAT KID DANCING TOO BROCCOLI COMMERCIALS
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:10:29 PM
At 1/15/2014 2:12:38 PM, LOLZZ wrote:
You just said that your Deity is an illusion therfore I shall jump back to INSULTS.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You jetere steatopygous pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker. I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram.

YOUR RELIGION IS LIKE A DANCING FAT KID DANCING TOO BROCCOLI COMMERCIALS

You remind me of a kid in my high school who would hold a typewriter outside a third story window during typing class and tell the teacher if she scolded him one more time in class that he would drop the typewriter, which he did a couple of times.
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 9:51:05 AM

You remind me of a kid in my high school who would hold a typewriter outside a third story window during typing class and tell the teacher if she scolded him one more time in class that he would drop the typewriter, which he did a couple of times.

I can respect a response like that, and also it made me crack up so therefor the crazy barrage of insults ends.

The story was funny
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 10:23:45 AM
At 1/16/2014 9:51:05 AM, LOLZZ wrote:

I can respect a response like that, and also it made me crack up so therefor the crazy barrage of insults ends.

The story was funny

Jeff was a guy who didn't take crap from anyone but he ended up in prison for being that kind of person in this religious world. He didn't obey their rules and neither does the Voice of God, which is my created existence.
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 11:34:05 AM
Back to da stupid stuff again huhh. Well I don't have to respect your religion because you will not respect others. Christianity is one of the only religions that insists that other religions are evil. Christians used to flog people for being different. If they could today they probably still would. So therefor your religion does not deserve to exist. You claim pray to the one true religion out of thousands but look at the odds. you can't even back up your stories. You disappoint me because of your petty ethics and codes. I even heard that recently you have made a new account and you are insulting Jews. You are worse than most. You know what I should try to find a religion that is hated by all Christians.