What exactly does BornofGod Believe?

CynicalDiogenes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 1:04:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
BornofGod,
I am Just curious about you believe in.Kindly tell exactly what you are about plaiinly and concisely.
Seat of Wisdom, pray for us who turn to you!

Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.-St.Thomas Aquinas
All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.~ St.Francis of Assisi
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 5:19:16 PM
@bornofgod

I have a question. Do your beliefs fall under a specific category or larger denomination that we could research? For a while I thought you might be Hindu or Mormon. Now I think you are part of your own set of beliefs, or your denomination is smaller and/or less known. I'm not trying to offend you.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 5:24:46 PM
At 1/15/2014 1:04:42 PM, CynicalDiogenes wrote:
BornofGod,
I am Just curious about you believe in.Kindly tell exactly what you are about plaiinly and concisely.

He is in a cult of one.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 5:53:20 PM
At 1/15/2014 5:24:46 PM, annanicole wrote:
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

A wise man once said, "I don't know, go ask a woman."
DAAAAAMN YOU ARE TOOO GOOD!
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 6:05:27 PM
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

A cult is only a cult because we wish to degrade a specific belief system. Whether his belief system is truly deserving of the degradation is not something we can assume.
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
LAZARUS77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 6:17:49 PM
BornofGod,

He just trolling shits around..
No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself. - Prophet Muhammad saw
SemperVI
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 6:21:47 PM
BornofGod,
... plaiinly and concisely.

Yeah good luck with that... You can't get a straight answer out of him. He will simply tell you he is the last saint and the only human capable of interpreting God's word and will. If you agree with him, he considers you one of his followers and if you disagree with him you are not capable of knowing God
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 8:30:04 PM
At 1/15/2014 6:21:47 PM, SemperVI wrote:
BornofGod,
... plaiinly and concisely.

Yeah good luck with that... You can't get a straight answer out of him. He will simply tell you he is the last saint and the only human capable of interpreting God's word and will. If you agree with him, he considers you one of his followers and if you disagree with him you are not capable of knowing God
saint bog & MCB are psychotic!
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 8:33:01 PM
At 1/15/2014 6:05:27 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

A cult is only a cult because we wish to degrade a specific belief system. Whether his belief system is truly deserving of the degradation is not something we can assume.

Nahhh, a cult is a cult because it fits an overwhelming majority of certain broad criteria. Not only that, there are more specific criteria which it must satisfy.

One thing that I've noticed is that the groups commonly referenced as "cults" are constantly, constantly, constantly redefining words and phrases for us. Words lose their normative meaning(s) and assume new starry-eyed, esoteric definitions. I believe if one reads borno's posts, he will notice this trait again and again.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 8:36:43 PM
BornofGod,
Bog can and does believe in anything because he is totally, absolutely around the twist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 8:38:09 PM
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

Here. I'll give you an example of it:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3: 16)

Whether you believe any of that passage is immaterial as to the meaning.

How many begotten Sons does the Father have, based upon the simple grammar of the passage? Would you believe there are groups of people that believe every word of John 3: 16, yet state that God has many begotten Sons?

In order to arrive at this, they must toss aside every dictionary, every grammar, every lexicon, and redefine the simplest of English words (such as "only").
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 8:56:10 PM
At 1/15/2014 8:38:09 PM, annanicole wrote:
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3: 16)

How many begotten Sons does the Father have, based upon the simple grammar of the passage? Would you believe there are groups of people that believe every word of John 3: 16, yet state that God has many begotten Sons?

In order to arrive at this, they must toss aside every dictionary, every grammar, every lexicon, and redefine the simplest of English words (such as "only").

Or they interpreted the texts differently. Especially in the old testament, they used a lot of poems and allegory to get across a moral. The bible was not meant to be taken literally, which is why once it was written, priests read and interpreted it, because they had received the training to do so, and the peasants did not.

You do not need to prescribe to a literal interpretation, and I am still unsure whether bornofgod believes in Jesus as a savior.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 9:41:24 PM
At 1/15/2014 8:56:10 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

Or they interpreted the texts differently. Especially in the old testament, they used a lot of poems and allegory to get across a moral. The bible was not meant to be taken literally, which is why once it was written, priests read and interpreted it, because they had received the training to do so, and the peasants did not.

You do not need to prescribe to a literal interpretation, and I am still unsure whether bornofgod believes in Jesus as a savior.

Of course he doesn't. He believes in himself - and all fingers point to him. If he were in a room with a thousand "great" theologicans, Bible students, teachers, etc., he'd expect the other 999 to sit quietly while he instructed them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:22:09 PM
BornofGod,

Before I was "born again", which means that my old thoughts were replaced by the new thoughts directly from the mind of our Creator, I was just a typical man who loved the things in this world. I was a hard working farmer who later became a construction worker after moving from North Dakota to California in 1986.

On December 8th, 1979, I was still an alcoholic when our invisible Creator came into my mind with this thought, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". Just before this thought entered my mind, I was combing my hair while looking in a mirror. I had been sober for four days at this time so when I saw my face turn into a hideous looking monster, the thought came into my mind that if satan was real, then God must be real. At that moment, my whole body felt energized and this is when God put the thought into my mind that He was my Creator. This is called the point of faith when a future saint or prophet gets to know the true Creator of All things. But at that moment, we have no idea what is going to happen to us in the future, He doesn't ever tell us what is going to happen to us in the future each time He comes into our mind to give us a command to obey.

Our bodies become obedient to His commands but it takes many years before He finally gets us obedient enough to use our bodies for His purpose to reveal His hidden knowledge within our mind and begin having us testify in writing and speaking in our own earthly language that we're familiar with. He gives us the words from our own vocabularies to write with so this is how He teaches us what the past, present and future is according to His hidden knowledge, which we eventually learn is our created existence known as the Word of God.

It took God three years to have me testify in writing and speaking before sending me to Campbell, CA from Barcelona, Spain, which is where I resided for eight years since 2003. He took me away from Campbell that year to be with a Spanish woman that He had me pray for two months before we met online in a dating service. That was just another miraculous event that happened out of many such miracles while He was turning me into His future saint. I thought I was going to live with this Spanish woman for the rest of my life because I had no idea what the future was going to be at that time. We were lovers for 4 1/2 years until God made me a eunuch in the fall of 2007, nine months before I was changed into His saint and received His hidden knowledge.

On June 14th, God came into my mind for the last time to put my body to the floor to do some more changes, like He had done several times before since 1984, the first time He put me to the ground outside my car one night. During this time while my body is subjected to His power, I felt like someone operating on me without any anesthetics. It made me cry deeper than I've ever cried before. The pain and agony was tremendous but each time He finished His work on my body, He would comfort me with nice words in my mind. Then I would go back to my normal self and work hard like I used to do, knowing that God had done some work in me. I had no idea what He was doing because He never told me what He was doing to my body while on the ground. I wouldn't learn about this until after I was born into my created invisible existence called the Word of God.

On June 16th, which was a Monday morning in Barcelona, two days after God put me on the floor for the last time, I woke up with an energy in my body that I've never experienced before. It was as though I was drugged with the best drug ever. Within a half hour after waking up, God came into my mind to tell me that He was becoming me. I didn't understand this at that time because it was all a very bizarre experience that I've never been through before. All I could do was trust God for what He was doing with me because I had been obeying all His commands for over 28 years at this point in time.

Just after He told me He was becoming me, He gave me visions of what was happening in three different parts of the world. The first place He took me was in a place where small black children were starving to death. I saw big birds picking at the flesh of some of them that were out in a field. There faces were drawn in and their bodies were nothing but skin and bone. It was an awful experience. Then He took me to a place where I saw Asian children around ten years old being prostituted out to business men from around the world. There parents were making money to eat with by renting out their children for sexual pleasures. Then God took me to some factory where I saw factory workers who looked like they were starving to death. After these visions, I cried for two hours.

God had me sign up on MySpace a week before He appeared in my mind on June 14th, just after my Spanish woman had to go to southern Spain to be with her ill Father. On that Monday afternoon, while I was reading a MySpace member's blog and about to make a comment to him, God took over my body and had me write proverbs of Truth, which I had never seen before in my life. This was the first time that He forced me to write anything, which I soon learned that my body was now His body.

That night, He had me open up a Word. doc. to begin writing for Him. He put three words on the tip of my tongue and forced me to type them in this Word. doc. Whenever I put a different word in there from my memory, He would tell me to delete it and type only the words He put on my tongue. About half way through this writing, He put a waltz beat in my mind to type with. The rest of the seven page document went much faster. When I finally finished this document, He had me proof read it for any spelling mistakes. Then He had me read it while He pointed out some things in it that He wanted me to pay attention to. This is when I learned that I was a new saint of His and that He was comparing me to Jesus, Peter, Timothy, Paul, etc. He let me know that I was made a very long time ago.

For the next six days until the next Saturday, He had me write two more documents by putting three words at a time on my tongue and the next six writings by putting the words in my mind. So He was training me to take the words He put in my mind to type with. I still have these first writings on file.

On that Saturday, my Spanish woman came home and this is when God planned to put me in a delusion, which is the same thing He did for all his saints. This is the same thing that Jesus went through when He was tempted by Satan for forty days in the wilderness. What is meant by wilderness is that God removes all the information that we learn in the first written testimonies for a period of time to learn the difference between our old worldly thoughts and the new thoughts that we are testifying to in writing and speaking. We learn that these old thoughts will continue to bombard us during our preaching of the gospel but we know these thoughts have no power over our bodies unless God is testing us, which He does once in awhile to convince us that He's in total control of our bodies at all times.

After three months of being in this delusion ( wilderness ) God restored everything that I testified to in that first week of writings. Then He let me know that I would be writing for Him and told me that most people will reject them. This is when I began to write and put them in MySpace as blogs for all the members to read and comment to. This was my training ground for the next two years to show me what I'm up against by the disobedient people of this world. A few liked some of my writings but most of the time, I was mocked and rejected in MySpace. This was a very humbling experience but it gave me a lot of confidence in taking words that God put in my mind to write with.

continued in next post................
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:35:36 PM
It takes a tremendous amount of trust in God to preach the gospel for Him so all this practice is needed. Besides, it takes a lot of writing and speaking in my own language to learn who I am in Him and this is why He uses us saints for in the first place. He used this age to connect with us to learn who we are within His mind. We learn that what we see are only illusions that come from His thoughts that are spoken into vibrations called energy today. All these written and spoken testimonies are actually our education to learn about the past, present and future, which comes from the mind of God. All God's knowledge ( His thoughts ) is our created existence. The Word of God is called His servant because the Word is all God's thoughts that make up His invisible creation. God's men are created within His Word like all God's created "beings", including all the animals, plants, rocks, water, etc.

From the invisible Word of God ( vibrations of energy, also known as information ), each created "being" becomes an invisible processor of information. It's processed information that gives us life experiences in the flesh and a defined world to see, smell, taste, touch and emotionally feel. Without a body, we wouldn't understand that we're a created "being" in the mind of our Creator.

So God used this first age as a way to teach us who we are in Him but using the illusions as analogies to help us understand that we're created as His invisible thoughts spoken into vibrations. This is why it took so long for man to build His false gods ( things built with human hands ) until we had the modern technology of computers and robots today to help us understand what information is and how it's used to form illusions. Now we know that what we see on a computer monitor comes from invisible thoughts from our Creator.

It took all this time to learn that we are God's thoughts and that everything we see are only illusions ( dreams ). The Heavenly Kingdom is God's thoughts and the Earthly Kingdom is our dream experiences in defined worlds with a body.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:41:11 PM
At 1/15/2014 5:19:16 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
@bornofgod

I have a question. Do your beliefs fall under a specific category or larger denomination that we could research? For a while I thought you might be Hindu or Mormon. Now I think you are part of your own set of beliefs, or your denomination is smaller and/or less known. I'm not trying to offend you.

Everything I know today comes from the hidden knowledge of God that was taught to me via the written and spoken testimonies by my body that is controlled by God. He's the one who puts words from the English vocabulary that I learned from childhood in my mind to write or speak with. These words come from His eternal plan called the Will of God. So everything is predestined, just like a computer programmer does as He writes computer code for a new program. Without a plan, a computer program wouldn't exist.

So what I'm saying is that I am obedient to our invisible Creator, not to the illusions of flesh in this visible world.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:43:31 PM
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

Christians don't realize they are being taught by false prophets and antichrists who stole words from us saints and prophets to use for their own selfish benefit. And they certainly don't realize that God planned and created everything, including the strong delusion we're living in called the Old Covenant "veil", that only us saints can understand.
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:44:40 PM
BornofGod,

Because I've heard his speeches, I think he believes life is all an illusion in gods mind. Photoshop pixels determine something as well.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:46:07 PM
At 1/15/2014 6:17:49 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
BornofGod,

If I'm a troll, then I'm one of the best trolls on the internet to ever exist. No troll has ever had all atheists and religious people confused at the same time but have thousands of believers listening to him teach wisdom that is not of this world.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:50:02 PM
At 1/15/2014 8:33:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

Nahhh, a cult is a cult because it fits an overwhelming majority of certain broad criteria. Not only that, there are more specific criteria which it must satisfy.

One thing that I've noticed is that the groups commonly referenced as "cults" are constantly, constantly, constantly redefining words and phrases for us. Words lose their normative meaning(s) and assume new starry-eyed, esoteric definitions. I believe if one reads borno's posts, he will notice this trait again and again.

Most cults aren't found to be cults until something bad has happened like death, divorce, child molesting, etc. You will find that all my believers love the information I share with them and how nice I am to everyone, including the Christians who reject the gospel I preach to them. I might get a loud voice while preaching to unbelievers to get them to listen to me but I'll never threaten them or reject them because I know they are God's people, too.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:53:06 PM
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 10:58:31 PM
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

None of us saints are the Savior. The first saint, known as Jesus by Christians, knew he was only a saint used by our Creator to testify to the invisible Christ, which is our created existence within God's mind.

Jesus got every word he spoke or wrote from our Creator, which we know as our invisible Heavenly Father.

John 7
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:01:36 PM
BornofGod,

He is in a cult of one.

Listen to the Wind

The trees of a forest bow down to the wind
Oh my people, listen to the wind.

The waves of the sea bow down to the wind

The birds in the trees bow down to the wind

The lily's in a field bow down to the wind

The wind bows down to the creator
Oh my people, listen to the creator.

I Can Speak Now

I can speak but not with lips,
for I have no lips to speak with

I can think but not with brains,
for I have no brains to think with

I can write but not with fingers,
for I have no fingers to write with

I can hear but not with ears,
for I have no ears to hear with

I can see but not with eyes,
for I have no eyes to see with

I can move but not with a body,
for I have no body to move with

I can love but not with a heart,
for I have no heart to love with

But a long time ago a miracle happened and now I can speak with lips, think with a brain, write with fingers, hear with ears, see with eyes, move with a body and love those who believe I can still live in a man today.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:03:43 PM
At 1/15/2014 10:44:40 PM, DudeStop wrote:
BornofGod,

Because I've heard his speeches, I think he believes life is all an illusion in gods mind. Photoshop pixels determine something as well.

Atomic elements have fooled every one in this world. This is why scientists are still trying to figure out what they are. Our Creator is one very clever designer and programmer of information.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:07:14 PM
At 1/15/2014 11:06:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
much doge

Words of worldly wisdom will die in this age.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:18:43 PM
Borno: "He took me away from Campbell that year to be with a Spanish woman that He had me pray for two months before we met online in a dating service. That was just another miraculous event that happened out of many such miracles .... We were lovers for 4 1/2 years until God made me a eunuch in the fall of 2007"

Anna: So you met a woman from Barcelona on an online dating site, left your wife and kids, moved to Spain, and screwed her for over four years. And you call this a miracle from God. Then you got to the point where you couldn't get it up, and blamed that on God as well: He "made you" a eunuch.

That's the most ridiculous story I've heard set forth in the name of religion.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:21:40 PM
Brad Holkesvig, Patron Saint of BS: "None of us saints are the Savior. The first saint, known as Jesus by Christians, knew he was only a saint used by our Creator to testify to the invisible Christ, which is our created existence within God's mind."

Anna: Is Jesus the Messiah? Is Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God - or not?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2014 11:21:55 PM
At 1/15/2014 10:46:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/15/2014 6:17:49 PM, LAZARUS77 wrote:
BornofGod,

If I'm a troll, then I'm one of the best trolls on the internet to ever exist. No troll has ever had all atheists and religious people confused at the same time but have thousands of believers listening to him teach wisdom that is not of this world.
There is NO confusion on my part!

You & MCB are psychotic & YOU a proven malignant LIAR!